Conquer Club

Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D3 23/25

Postby jak111 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:50 pm

Well I hoped to use it at a later date to clear someone since obviously someone gifted it to me, but I was gifted a roleblock. I was supposed to use it last night, but unfortunally due to time crunch it was push forward to tonight (if I survive long enough to even use it). When JG first claimed I thought maybe the time crunch might be why he was confused, but with the time crunch I mistargeted without being able to redirect toward an actual person in this game and I didn't get to use the gift. The gift is a one phase deal, as in you use it when you get it or you don't get to use it at all. So whoever sent it to me sent it toward deadline and now I get to use it tonight.

Like I said, I wanted to use it to clear a gifter of some sort later on but I pretty much need it to save my own hide let alone theirs.

The only real mixup I have F1fth is that I didn't know what I was (besides that I was town) like I didn't know if I was an angel or not. Somehow now that's being twisted into me not knowing what faction I am with.

The only reason I'm SURE JG is scum is because if he were town there'd be some sort of mix up where things didn't go according to plan as with Edoc's time rush last night. But he INSISTS that he checked with Edoc and that I was forced to use my role. Then it is confirmed (from JG's story) that I used it. Yet I do not have a vote stolen because I targeted the wrong person). Since I'm not a JoaT I didn't use any other role and I didn't get a pm stating that I was forced to use my role elsewhere.

Now with the above situation unless Edoc completely messed up with what he told both of us and wont fix that error, it comes to a fact to me that JG is scum (which they call OMGUS). So if a scum claims cop and says they have a guilty on you, there's no cc's yet you know you're inno, you'd be OMGUS'ing for voting them or telling people?

Again, I do not know why JG wants my head in trade for his tomorrow. That's as much as a mystery to me as to anyone else. All I can do is assume I'm on the right trail somewhere. I remember we were discussing how to set up the votes to catch scum before JG outed his thing, so perhaps he did it to cause imbalance and throw us off track of what we had planned there?

So F1fth, anything else that I can answer now that it's more logical?
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:35 pm

(just wondering, as it saves me reading a lot.. would anyone care to summarize? lol) im on page 7
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby jgordon1111 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:44 pm

jak111 wrote:Well I hoped to use it at a later date to clear someone since obviously someone gifted it to me, but I was gifted a roleblock. I was supposed to use it last night, but unfortunally due to time crunch it was push forward to tonight (if I survive long enough to even use it). When JG first claimed I thought maybe the time crunch might be why he was confused, but with the time crunch I mistargeted without being able to redirect toward an actual person in this game and I didn't get to use the gift. The gift is a one phase deal, as in you use it when you get it or you don't get to use it at all. So whoever sent it to me sent it toward deadline and now I get to use it tonight.

Like I said, I wanted to use it to clear a gifter of some sort later on but I pretty much need it to save my own hide let alone theirs.

The only real mixup I have F1fth is that I didn't know what I was (besides that I was town) like I didn't know if I was an angel or not. Somehow now that's being twisted into me not knowing what faction I am with.

The only reason I'm SURE JG is scum is because if he were town there'd be some sort of mix up where things didn't go according to plan as with Edoc's time rush last night. But he INSISTS that he checked with Edoc and that I was forced to use my role. Then it is confirmed (from JG's story) that I used it. Yet I do not have a vote stolen because I targeted the wrong person). Since I'm not a JoaT I didn't use any other role and I didn't get a pm stating that I was forced to use my role elsewhere.

Now with the above situation unless Edoc completely messed up with what he told both of us and wont fix that error, it comes to a fact to me that JG is scum (which they call OMGUS). So if a scum claims cop and says they have a guilty on you, there's no cc's yet you know you're inno, you'd be OMGUS'ing for voting them or telling people?

Again, I do not know why JG wants my head in trade for his tomorrow. That's as much as a mystery to me as to anyone else. All I can do is assume I'm on the right trail somewhere. I remember we were discussing how to set up the votes to catch scum before JG outed his thing, so perhaps he did it to cause imbalance and throw us off track of what we had planned there?

So F1fth, anything else that I can answer now that it's more logical?

Jak, I am after you because your story keeps turning worse and worse,did you even read what you wrote at the top there.

The gift is a role block,ok great,but its what you wrote about it that again says you are lying,this gift is a one phase deal,as in you use it when you get it,or you dont get to use it at all. But because you claim you mis voted,you now get to use a one time roleblock you dint use before. Again I say you are joat,and again you are trying to cover it up with strange fantastical happenings.

Refer back to your words jak, ONE PHASE DEAL<YOU USE IT WHEN YOU GET IT OR NOT AT ALL, How do you now plan to use this sudden gift Jak. One phase means that,you said it, now explain that as well.

In other words you claim you mis voted,but now you are saying you didnt use the gift of roleblock,do you get 2 actions each night Jak,because in order for anyone to believe you that is kind of what you just tried to tell us. Except you didnt do either of them according to you. And yes I say again you were compelled to use your role.
Private jgordon1111

Postby jgordon1111 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:56 pm

Sorry forgot to answer one Thing, as town I am everytime willing to take one scum with me as long as my role is not crucial. But you already know that Jak. Vote stealing scum VS compeller town, even trade,plus town has one less scum,and considering you are good at this game,even better for town.

That is why I am willing if it comes to it to trade even up for your head. Plus town has a good idea of who to take N3 when you flip Red.

Yes use the idea that / came up with and I will gladly cast the only vote it will clearly mark my alignment, I have never disagreed with it just thought shorter list are better.
Private jgordon1111

Postby jonty125 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:34 am

Can we have a VC?

I wouldn't mind a lynch on either jak or vodean.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby vodean on Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:35 am

jonty125 wrote:Can we have a VC?

I wouldn't mind a lynch on either jak or vodean.

as long as someone dies right? doesnt matter whether town or scum
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby jak111 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:57 am

Again with the twisting of words JG. I said it got pushed back because of deadline. WHOEVER SENT IT SENT IT TOWARD THE LAST SECOND, so I didn't even get to open my pm before deadline reached, hence, it was pushed back so I could use it tonight if I wish.

However, your story is getting worse JG

and considering you are good at this game,even better for scum.

That is why I am willing if it comes to it to trade even up for your head. Plus town has a good idea of who to take N3 when you flip Blue.

Yes use the idea that / came up with and I will gladly cast the only vote it will clearly mark my alignment, I have never disagreed with it just thought shorter list are better so that only I am revealed.

Sorry, what were you saying JG? I had to change some words around to be more accurate in your posting. If you're the only who who votes me and I turn blue you are scum, if I turn red (Which I wont) you are town. Hence, that's a WASTE of valuable resources.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby edocsil on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:12 am

Vote Count

Aage (1) ~ Strike Wolf
Vodean (4) ~ Jak, Violet, LSU, Sam
Jak (5) ~ PCM, Safari, jonty, aage, JG

About 2 days left, Whoever has the most votes will be hung.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby aage on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:35 am

jak111 wrote:Again with the twisting of words JG. I said it got pushed back because of deadline. WHOEVER SENT IT SENT IT TOWARD THE LAST SECOND, so I didn't even get to open my pm before deadline reached, hence, it was pushed back so I could use it tonight if I wish.

However, your story is getting worse JG

and considering you are good at this game,even better for scum.

That is why I am willing if it comes to it to trade even up for your head. Plus town has a good idea of who to take N3 when you flip Blue.

Yes use the idea that / came up with and I will gladly cast the only vote it will clearly mark my alignment, I have never disagreed with it just thought shorter list are better so that only I am revealed.

Sorry, what were you saying JG? I had to change some words around to be more accurate in your posting. If you're the only who who votes me and I turn blue you are scum, if I turn red (Which I wont) you are town. Hence, that's a WASTE of valuable resources.

Yes, I'M TOWN I'M TOWN I'M TOWN, very convincing. Aside from the content of your claims and accusations I have the feeling, as jgordon said, that you are starting to get frantic. But I want to respond to one of those frantic posts because they reveal more than regular ones.
jak111 wrote:Well I hoped to use it at a later date to clear someone since obviously someone gifted it to me, but I was gifted a roleblock.
Okay, two things. You were given a roleblock and now we should not lynch you so that you can use it on... oh, let's say Chap. And in the meantime we lynch jgordon. And secondly you were hoping to use it later? You just said it only lasted one phase!
Wanna know what else is funny, if you die and pop town, I'd be scum, why did you mention that as a possibility of an excuse?
Maybe because that has been your only argument so far? Honestly, I thought he was mocking you. Not very nice, but it was effective.
You're twisting my arguments JG and calling me on "OMGUS" when I clearly know you to be mafia
Lol, how is this a counter argument.
How would each of us be cleared? Think logical and it can't be with lynches.
No, you're obviously losing indeed. This would be a pretty good deal for you. Not gonna do that.

Finally,
Don't treat this case only in his favour just because you have a vandetta against me, but instead treat it as one that needs proof.
I have the feeling I'm being addressed here, and I just should say there's no vendetta. Your role story doesn't work out, you do in fact omgus near everyone and you're trying to get an angel lynched. Just saying, all the people on your list of suspects are voting you and they weren't there before they did. Except maybe Vodean, but you'll have to hand it to him, regardless of his role he's screwing it up big time.

NoSurvivors wrote:(just wondering, as it saves me reading a lot.. would anyone care to summarize? lol) im on page 7
Sorry, no. You have to read things yourself to see what's happening; if Jak had done that he would already realize he is sending the wrong goat into the desert.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby blakebowling on Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:21 am

edocsil wrote:Vote Count

Aage (1) ~ Strike Wolf

viewtopic.php?f=213&t=176203&start=585#p3933677
Private blakebowling

Postby aage on Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:59 am

blakebowling wrote:

Aage (1) ~ Strike Wolf

5. All ‘votes’ and ‘unvotes’ must be in color other then black.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby blakebowling on Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:40 am

aage wrote:
blakebowling wrote:

Aage (1) ~ Strike Wolf

5. All ‘votes’ and ‘unvotes’ must be in color other then black.

IMO that's not a standard rule, and I only read the ones highlighted as not standard.

Anyway, I was planning to come back and post more when I got the chance.

jak, I think we all know that you're lying. Your defense doesn't even make sense. The fact that a moderator error didn't occur proves nothing, except that you're terrible at logic.

Vote Jak
Private blakebowling

Postby F1fth on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:36 pm

I'm still not fully convinced that Jak is scum even if I disagree with his positions but I think it would be useful to resolve this conflict sooner rather than later. We need to make some progress and we're going in circles with regard to Jak and JG. As it stands, it seems a safe bet Jak is going to be hung with 2 days remaining. I'm not opposed to this because as far as potential risk, it's much better to lose a vote stealer than to lose a compeller. And Jak has not convinced anyone that he's unlikely to be scum, through evidence or behavior. If Jak does flip town, I'm sure we know to go after JG and hopefully we'll have another investigation from Chap to help lead us along.

That said, 4 of 6 voting for Jak right now are from the group that killed Greg. That is certainly less than optimal if we want to test out /'s plan. We should either have only List B people participate (so that we can narrow down the hunt for the 4 scum) or only 1 of them (to test that specific person).

Because my vote doesn't help test or affect either of those situations, I'll hold off for now unless something changes down the line. I will suggest that Vodean might not be a bad alternative lynch target to Jak and JG because at worst we lose a neutral 3rd party, and at best, we take down a cult member/SK/mafia recruitee.
<>---------------------------<>
......Come play CC Mafia,
.....where happiness lies
<>----------[Link]----------<>

REMEMBER NORSE // REMEMBER DANCING MUSTARD
Corporal F1fth

Postby jgordon1111 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:55 pm

F1fth wrote:I'm still not fully convinced that Jak is scum even if I disagree with his positions but I think it would be useful to resolve this conflict sooner rather than later. We need to make some progress and we're going in circles with regard to Jak and JG. As it stands, it seems a safe bet Jak is going to be hung with 2 days remaining. I'm not opposed to this because as far as potential risk, it's much better to lose a vote stealer than to lose a compeller. And Jak has not convinced anyone that he's unlikely to be scum, through evidence or behavior. If Jak does flip town, I'm sure we know to go after JG and hopefully we'll have another investigation from Chap to help lead us along.

That said, 4 of 6 voting for Jak right now are from the group that killed Greg. That is certainly less than optimal if we want to test out /'s plan. We should either have only List B people participate (so that we can narrow down the hunt for the 4 scum) or only 1 of them (to test that specific person).

Because my vote doesn't help test or affect either of those situations, I'll hold off for now unless something changes down the line. I will suggest that Vodean might not be a bad alternative lynch target to Jak and JG because at worst we lose a neutral 3rd party, and at best, we take down a cult member/SK/mafia recruitee.

I have already volunteered that if town decides jak is to be lynched to be the only voter,this will show my alignment if chap does his thing,and will show that if someone else tries to jump and vote someone else at the last minute exactly what they are.

the advantage is scum already know who all of us are,so if someone tries at the last second to save jak it will take 2 votes to do it. That would be three mafia,beings jak didnt use his role.

Then tomorrow the list is shorter by one when jak flips scum and chap clears me. so that would leave 4 scum- 3 town on that list,if I remember correct.
Private jgordon1111

Postby aage on Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:36 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:I have already volunteered that if town decides jak is to be lynched to be the only voter,this will show my alignment if chap does his thing,and will show that if someone else tries to jump and vote someone else at the last minute exactly what they are.

The disadvantage is that I doubt Jak will remove his vote from Vodean and let you lynch him.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby jak111 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:49 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:
F1fth wrote:I'm still not fully convinced that Jak is scum even if I disagree with his positions but I think it would be useful to resolve this conflict sooner rather than later. We need to make some progress and we're going in circles with regard to Jak and JG. As it stands, it seems a safe bet Jak is going to be hung with 2 days remaining. I'm not opposed to this because as far as potential risk, it's much better to lose a vote stealer than to lose a compeller. And Jak has not convinced anyone that he's unlikely to be scum, through evidence or behavior. If Jak does flip town, I'm sure we know to go after JG and hopefully we'll have another investigation from Chap to help lead us along.

I have already volunteered that if town decides jak is to be lynched to be the only voter,this will show my alignment if chap does his thing,and will show that if someone else tries to jump and vote someone else at the last minute exactly what they are.

the advantage is scum already know who all of us are,so if someone tries at the last second to save jak it will take 2 votes to do it. That would be three mafia,beings jak didnt use his role.

Then tomorrow the list is shorter by one when jak flips scum and chap clears me. so that would leave 4 scum- 3 town on that list,if I remember correct.

Like I said, if I must be lynched I'd rather JG, Vodean, Aage and Saf on it, not because all vote me but because that's who I suspect.

If Aage takes a gander back and remembers before JG claimed I said the following (even before Vodean claimed) that out of Jonty and Vodean 1 was non town, and our of Strike and Aage, one of them was non town. So you can't even pull the OMGUS bullshit Aage.

Also JG, no, that'd be a waste and you damn well know it. When I pop blue you'll be proven scum and when that happens and your the only one voting me it'd make a pathetic use of Chap's role. I'd rather 2 non towns I know to be on it + 2 that I suspect to be non town. When I flip blue Vodean and JG will be non town 100% and if there's a 3rd mafia I'd say more Aage than Safari. If 4, even better.

But I'd rather a Vodean lynch and get a non town today than let you lynch me when I AM town and JG is mafia. That might not seem like a big deal to you guys, but a wasted day gives mafia more kills and if there's a cult, more followers than needed and 1 less townie that didn't need to die.

Again Aage either intentionally or unintentionally misinterpreting things. I wanted to use the fact that I had a gift later to prove the gifter's innocence if they claim later on.

This has been a one sided fight against 1 that I know is mafia and the other that may be helping him, I do not say this to OMGUS, it's hard to OMGUS a guy you know to be one and another that was already a suspect. (Remember, I said one out of strike and Aage is most likely non town, and I'm leaning toward Aage being that one because of his twisting along with JG's).

If JG is an angel and already outed, what will a name claim hurt that could potentially by counter claimed?
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby jak111 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:51 pm

aage wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:I have already volunteered that if town decides jak is to be lynched to be the only voter,this will show my alignment if chap does his thing,and will show that if someone else tries to jump and vote someone else at the last minute exactly what they are.

The disadvantage is that I doubt Jak will remove his vote from Vodean and let you lynch him.

Let scum lynch me. Cool story bro, tell me another one, and tell me why there's no ??? vote on Vodean if I was COMPELLED to use it yet I can't have another day to prove that I am a vote stealer, which would PROVE JG wrong about compelling me? Come up with a better excuse.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby vodean on Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:32 pm

jak111 wrote:
aage wrote:

Let scum lynch me. Cool story bro, tell me another one, and tell me why there's no ??? vote on Vodean if I was COMPELLED to use it yet I can't have another day to prove that I am a vote stealer, which would PROVE JG wrong about compelling me? Come up with a better excuse.

because you arent just a vote stealer? maybe you chose to use another action? maybe your fake-claim has been revealed. and please respond to my earlier posts
Sergeant vodean

Postby aage on Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:54 pm

jak111 wrote:
aage wrote:

You don't understand. jgordon said he wanted to be the only one voting for you. I was saying that you probably wouldn't remove your vote from Vodean, because letting yourself be lynched is kind of a dumb thing to do, whatever your alignment, and then there'd be a tie which results in a no lynch. Don't accuse me of twisting words when you're the one actually doing it.

jak111 wrote:Like I said, if I must be lynched I'd rather JG, Vodean, Aage and Saf on it, not because all vote me but because that's who I suspect.

If Aage takes a gander back and remembers before JG claimed I said the following (even before Vodean claimed) that out of Jonty and Vodean 1 was non town, and our of Strike and Aage, one of them was non town. So you can't even pull the OMGUS bullshit Aage.
I'll just say it's damn convenient that all your suspects are voting you, but you're right, you're not accusing Jonty. Good for you.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby edocsil on Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:55 pm

blakebowling wrote:

Aage (1) ~ Strike Wolf

Color while not 100% required (I at least try to count bolded ones) are the only ones I can reliably see, especially when I have a large number of pages to cover, the color really helps.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby DRoZ on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:28 pm

It seems that JG and jak are both going to wind up lynched regardless of who goes first, depending on outcomes of course. To a lesser extent aage and vio could wind up as targets depending again on how everything flips. I would guess Jak will wind up being the one on the noose today, but it is difficult seeing through all of this, I honestly cant make heads or tails of it. Certainly no plain target today. I will not vote so as to keep the chap list fresh, but if I had to, it would probably be on jak just to get things moving along.
Corporal 1st Class DRoZ

Postby vodean on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:33 pm

it would be great to hear from vio on all this... she usually never posts more than once a week, and sometimes it goes as long as 2 weeks. scummarining? i think so.
Sergeant vodean

Postby rishaed on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:33 pm

I PM'd Edoc to see if i could replace someone. . . I really want to play right now.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby strike wolf on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:58 pm

Honestly, I'd be more inclined to vote jak but this behavior is actually fairly par for the course from jak. Same thing happened in Psychology mafia. if Jak thinks you are scum, he won't shift from that position unless you've been 105% cleared and game facts are either twisted or ignored. if you happen to think that Jak is wrong in his position (particularly to the extent of voting him) well you're probably scum to.

I remain adamant about aage , I am 95% convinced he is scum. Which is more than I can say about the other cases on the board.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby / on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:13 pm

I'm sorry I haven't posted, I am busy on weekends as I said in the vacation thread.
Also, I'm not really compelled to vote at the moment, I wouldn't want to skew the results in a way that raises more questions.
Sergeant 1st Class /

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives