Conquer Club

Batman : Arkham City [Day 4] And we're back

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Batman : Arkham City [Day3] So much reckless hate

Postby betiko on Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:48 pm

ghostly447 wrote:
betiko wrote:oh well saw everything in red did th same (do we really need such psychorigidity about it?)

unvote vote nagerous

nag you know perfectly what saf is going to say, and you will possibly not even need to claim, you'll get lynched before like you mate vodean. By the way, too ba vodean didn't get to claim something, from what i know for now they might not have nameclaims, that's why they are so defensive about claiming.

Are you saying that because there may be no name claims (you know, an un-thought of idea until now) for the mafia? And therefore they may try to stall, say, an extra day so they can attempt to collect a claim for their fake role claim? You know, like you did on Day 1?

vote betiko

your post doesn't make any sense, you will need to reformulate it so i can be sure I understand you. because i think there might be no nameclaim for mafia what? the phrase isn t complete.
In this case, nag is avoiding both nameclaim and roleclaim. I gave my nameclaim right away on day 1 and I didn't give my role (you know why, because I was hoping to get targeted by mafia during the night).

big fos on ghostly, you really seem to try deviating the attention from your scumbuddy acusing me of stuff that don't make any sense.
Major betiko

Postby ghostly447 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:54 pm

unvote. I dont know what I was saying. I think it was confusion on my part.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:48 pm

I was unaware that jak or whoever had claimed a busdrive. Since I died on Night 1 and didn't replace until Day 2 was basically over, I didn't get a chance to go back and reread.

If someone can quote me where the busdrive on nag and betiko was written, I will change my vote. To clarify, on Night 1, I investigated nagerous. He turned up guilty. If indeed he was driven with betiko, then that means betiko is guilty. Apologies for the confusion, it was ignorance of previous night actions on my part.

unvote

Now, as far as the actual utility of my role, 50% investigation and 50% vig shot is a pretty dangerous role. I'd actually like to ask everyone their opinion on whether I should be using this night action every night. It may actually be safer for me to target only certain people as I could very easily end up accidentally killing more townies than clearing.
Captain safariguy5

Re: Batman : Arkham City [Day 2] Dr. Strange is gone

Postby new guy1 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:56 pm

Mr. Squirrel wrote:Crazy, you tracked Nag last night, not Betiko. I can account for the switch.

There you go saf.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby new guy1 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:59 pm

Sorry for the double post, but since Im assuming you investigated nag and didnt know of the switch, that means that betiko is the one that is earning my vote. Vote Betiko, as there is a guilty on him and last I checked he is not near a lynch since he only had two votes.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:00 pm

new guy1 wrote:
Mr. Squirrel wrote:Crazy, you tracked Nag last night, not Betiko. I can account for the switch.

There you go saf.

Well, given that's the case, apologies for causing any confusion.

vote betiko
Captain safariguy5

Postby ghostly447 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:02 pm

Vote Betiko. Got confused, but turns out he is guilty anyways!
Cadet ghostly447

Postby betiko on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:19 am

safariguy5 wrote:
new guy1 wrote:

There you go saf.

vote betiko

saf, can you ask the mod for a confirmation? what info were you given exactly? that an investigation on nagerous had been asked on night 1?

you are either full of crap or an insane cop (kind of fits with 2 faces). I don't know which one it is, but in both cases you should be lynched.
The whole droz case is suspicious; why would you investigate him anyway at that point, I don't really see any logic there.

unvote vote safariguy
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:19 am

ebwop unvote vote safariguy
Major betiko

Re: Batman : Arkham City [Day 3] vc 3.1

Postby lord voldemort on Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:10 am

Vote Count 3.1

Nagerous (2) - LSU Josh, gregwolf121
Betiko (5) - strike wolf, Nagerous, new guy1, safariguy5, ghostly447
Safariguy (1) - betiko

Not Voting (8) - cm5, Mr. Squirrel , rishaed, /, DRoz, Nendreel, spiesr, edocsil

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch. Deadline is currently Droz will replace shaggydan effective immediately. Still finding someone for squirrel.
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby rishaed on Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:33 am

betiko wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:
new guy1 wrote:

There you go saf.

vote betiko

saf, can you ask the mod for a confirmation? what info were you given exactly? that an investigation on nagerous had been asked on night 1?

you are either full of crap or an insane cop (kind of fits with 2 faces). I don't know which one it is, but in both cases you should be lynched.
The whole droz case is suspicious; why would you investigate him anyway at that point, I don't really see any logic there.

unvote vote safariguy

I'm pretty sure that Safari's telling the truth, i mean why else would he come straight out with his role/name in his very first post?? As for the insane part it might be possible, but we would be lynching a claimed cop (1 more investigative). What's even more suspicious is that you attack him after the results don't come out the way you wanted them to, until then you were perfectly fine with what he was saying. Definitely scummy behavior in my book. vote betiko
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby Nendreel on Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:29 am

vote betiko
Hard to argue with a guilty.
Sergeant Nendreel

Postby betiko on Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:10 am

rishaed wrote:
betiko wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:
new guy1 wrote:

There you go saf.

vote betiko

unvote vote safariguy

I'm pretty sure that Safari's telling the truth, i mean why else would he come straight out with his role/name in his very first post?? As for the insane part it might be possible, but we would be lynching a claimed cop (1 more investigative). What's even more suspicious is that you attack him after the results don't come out the way you wanted them to, until then you were perfectly fine with what he was saying. Definitely scummy behavior in my book. vote betiko

so what would you do in my situation? someone falsely acuses you of being guilty, isn't that person either lying or giving untrustworthy info to town because of a compromized role?
You are talking about investigations, but those investigations (from my pespective, since you are asking my perspective) have proved to be false and to kill town players.
If you guys want to lynch me because saf2.0 is soooo trustworthy, he just killed our governor (and comes back with a ooops sorry guys!) and admits himself that he is wondering if he is an insane cop or not. Is 2 faces the sane type of guy? I let you judge. don't let yourselves get manipulated because he was town doc in his first role.

In my case, can you please tell me what you hold against me apart from saf's "proofs"? Iliad made just one post in this game and was so convinced it was me back on day 1 that i'm wondering if your character/role has something vs bane.

Anyway guys, if you want to lynch me please ask saf to hammer, will be fun.
Major betiko

Postby rishaed on Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:58 am

Betiko, as for your question, If it wasn't for Saf2.0 I probably wouldn't have voted you. However a guilty result is quite hard to argue against. From your other posts I had the impression of town, however I'm always suspicious of everyone in this game. Nag is a good pressure target for D4 however if we mislynch today.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Postby nagerous on Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:32 am

He is not trusted because he was a doc in his previous role, that would be stupid, he is trusted because of a good name claim for one, and second scum for a town-claimed bomb would not be a good trade off and would be a terribly bad play for scum to do.
Captain nagerous

Postby rishaed on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:15 pm

Just for info guys Betiko is at L-2. If anyone has objections or information that is not known that should be know now is the time!

Postby DRoZ on Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:21 pm

I would like to know why Saf decided to investigate dead_DRoZ in the first place before this day is finished. I lean towards believing the two-face claim, but I don't think it is outside of the realm of possibilities for the role to be that of a 50% insane cop. I have a scenario in my head that maybe Saf and Betiko are scum, but it would take some brilliant, albeit risky gameplay and even then it seems a bit far fetched and I am not 100% all the minute details would line up. I feel a betiko lynch would seem to be our best bet, but as I said before, I would like to hear Saf's thought process behind targeting dead_DRoZ and not clarifying his role before using it.
Corporal 1st Class DRoZ

Postby betiko on Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:20 pm

DRoZ wrote:I would like to know why Saf decided to investigate dead_DRoZ in the first place before this day is finished. I lean towards believing the two-face claim, but I don't think it is outside of the realm of possibilities for the role to be that of a 50% insane cop. I have a scenario in my head that maybe Saf and Betiko are scum, but it would take some brilliant, albeit risky gameplay and even then it seems a bit far fetched and I am not 100% all the minute details would line up. I feel a betiko lynch would seem to be our best bet, but as I said before, I would like to hear Saf's thought process behind targeting dead_DRoZ and not clarifying his role before using it.

i would like to hear that too.
other than this, don't be stupid and at least chose the player you want to see lynching me and try at least to blow a scum (there is nothing to lose if you don't believe me).
secondly, my bomb role is much more important right now for night actions (compared to an insane cop+accidental vig that has absolutely no control on his own actions) and to get bussed since there is no doc threat for mafia. they now can basically target who they want without getting nuked. so you can bet there has been some discution last night about getting me out of the way and try to get the town to lynch me. If you do go ahead and lynch me look carefully at the vote patern because most scum jumped on the great opportunity.
Also, no one cares about crazy's night action? that's some useful information.
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:26 pm

nagerous wrote:He is not trusted because he was a doc in his previous role, that would be stupid, he is trusted because of a good name claim for one, and second scum for a town-claimed bomb would not be a good trade off and would be a terribly bad play for scum to do.

i thought you all said nameclaims meant crap as there might be fakeclaims given by the mod??? so you mean that bane is a bad nameclaim? how convenient. Anyway, we might both be saying th truth. I've been an insane cop before and i just wouldn't go on a guilty result and ended up killing a power role. I had no intention of doing wrong for town.
Anyway, i suggest you guys have a secnd thought about all this, there is no deadline.
Major betiko

Postby gregwolf121 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:47 pm

well unvote well based on safs investigation betiko is guilty, but since there have been questions asked and that betiko is at L-2 i will wait for the questions to be answered
Captain gregwolf121

Postby edocsil on Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:09 pm

DRoZ wrote:I would like to know why Saf decided to investigate dead_DRoZ in the first place before this day is finished. I lean towards believing the two-face claim, but I don't think it is outside of the realm of possibilities for the role to be that of a 50% insane cop. I have a scenario in my head that maybe Saf and Betiko are scum, but it would take some brilliant, albeit risky gameplay and even then it seems a bit far fetched and I am not 100% all the minute details would line up. I feel a betiko lynch would seem to be our best bet, but as I said before, I would like to hear Saf's thought process behind targeting dead_DRoZ and not clarifying his role before using it.

That would be a bastard role, and if there wasn't a damn good reason for it I would blacklist the mod.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:21 pm

Unvote vote Betiko you've had plenty of opportunities to defend it and I'm unimpressed with it.
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby safariguy5 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Why I investigated Droz? Quite frankly, it's because I'm an investigative role and I picked a person who I didn't have much of a read on. Given that I was told in my role PM I'm a cop, it would be silly not to investigate every night.

I thought quite a bit about whether or not I was insane. Given that my night 1 result was guilty and the flavor on Two Face has been that he's a bit mental, I originally thought I was either insane or paranoid. But after my investigation ended up with Droz dead, I went back and realized that the flavor attached the the coin meant that 50% of the time, my investigation would end up with a kill. Indeed, I received a PM from the mod telling me that my investigation on Droz turned up no result. Even if I was insane, it should still give me a result if it was an investigation, thus confirming my sanity.

As I've said before, it would be a terribly underpowered role for me to be 50% vig and 50% insane cop. Every time I use my night action, I would have a possibility of killing the target, and statistically that's going to mean I target town much more often that I target mafia. To make me insane on top of that would make me a huge liability to town, especially in the early game.
Captain safariguy5

Postby betiko on Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:43 pm

safariguy5 wrote:

Why I investigated Droz? Quite frankly, it's because I'm an investigative role and I picked a person who I didn't have much of a read on. Given that I was told in my role PM I'm a cop, it would be silly not to investigate every night.

I thought quite a bit about whether or not I was insane. Given that my night 1 result was guilty and the flavor on Two Face has been that he's a bit mental, I originally thought I was either insane or paranoid. But after my investigation ended up with Droz dead, I went back and realized that the flavor attached the the coin meant that 50% of the time, my investigation would end up with a kill. Indeed, I received a PM from the mod telling me that my investigation on Droz turned up no result. Even if I was insane, it should still give me a result if it was an investigation, thus confirming my sanity.

As I've said before, it would be a terribly underpowered role for me to be 50% vig and 50% insane cop. Every time I use my night action, I would have a possibility of killing the target, and statistically that's going to mean I target town much more often that I target mafia. To make me insane on top of that would make me a huge liability to town, especially in the early game.

well get ready for it. I think that you are telling the truth, but unfortunately for town i am too. I have said it all in my defense. lynch me, i won't ask to replace shaggy dan you guys have been too freakin stuborn and sheepish about me in this game, every fucking day.
Major betiko

Postby spiesr on Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:47 pm

betiko wrote:other than this, don't be stupid and at least chose the player you want to see lynching me and try at least to blow a scum (there is nothing to lose if you don't believe me).
It seems like the most logical option there would be to have safariguy do it. If Betiko is town there is probably at least at least a one in three chance that safariguy is scum. Also without having a doctor/jailkeeper that he could coordinate with it seems risky to try to use his power as anything other than a pseudo vig. So unless someone who thinks they are more expendable is willing to volunteer it seems like he would be the most apparent choice. Would you be okay with this safari?
Captain spiesr

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives