Conquer Club

Crazy's Super crazy mafia. End Game: PGO wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby vodean on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:47 pm

new guy1 wrote:
Kanin Usagi wrote:
vodean wrote:
new guy1 wrote:Okay, I dont know which question Im being asked at this point, but I will clarify and say by my quote (that has been quoted above by zimmah) and explain that by "normal c9" I was saying it is not a c9, and I was saying that it is not a c9 because typically c9 setups are balanced, and because he is saying it is going to be unbalanced I figured that it is not a c9 game. If you need more clarification, ask. Also, the mod might have edited it, or I might have been seeing things (most likely answer), but I thought I saw something that said that it was going to be unbalanced towards town, but again I might have read it wrong. Did that answer all your questions?

why would you think its C9? do you have a C9 role? are you mafia goon?

FOS elon for voting with a poor reason, and then FOS kanin for OMGUS. both of you stop it.

It isn't an OMGUS. I had a valid reason for voting, seeing as how he's looking fairly scummy in my eyes, and I would prefer to not leave without doing something fruitful. If CMS would be willing to extend the time a day or two, I wouldn't feel the need to be rushed like this, but he hasn't so far, so my vote is staying.

Ignore what kanin said, my point is what vodean said. Do you see what is bolded vodean? At least if you are going to make a case of me saying it was a C9 read the whole post... or at least the part where I said it is NOT a c9, because typically c9 setups are balanced, and he said it would not be balanced. vote vodean for blatant skimming.

im pretty sure that my comment was using your post as evidence and directing fury at someone else
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:56 am

This game has gone downhill fast.. vote NL
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby new guy1 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:19 pm

I suppose I can go with a no lynch, though the day automatically goes to it anyways.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:31 pm

new guy1 wrote:I suppose I can go with a no lynch, though the day automatically goes to it anyways.

Oh I see.. Just kinda sucks we wasted a whole day doing nothing while now the mafia get a chance to kill before we even pressured anyone to claim :l
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:41 pm

deadline has been reached! nobody has been lynched. go ahead and send me actions.

scene will be when i get back from school tomorrow.
highscore
Major crazymilkshake5

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:10 pm

As the townies gather in the square. It seems like nothing productive gets done all day.

Night 1 Begins! 48 hours to get me your night actions.
highscore
Major crazymilkshake5

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Night 1

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:54 pm

Day Break in the town of Woodstock, everything was fine, the sky was blue, the air was clean, and everybody was still alive...

Except for 1, he was shot through the stomach and bled out before morning.

show

Deadline in 4 days.
highscore
Major crazymilkshake5

Postby zimmah on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:25 pm

anyone got any leads? i'm confused.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby NoSurvivors on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:39 pm

zimmah wrote:anyone got any leads? i'm confused.

How do you know that? The scene was just posted :?
Colonel NoSurvivors

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby new guy1 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:44 pm

Hes asking if someone has leads because we didnt get anywhere yesterday. Now why are you jumping straight to assuming he has information?
Sergeant new guy1

Postby NoSurvivors on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:52 pm

new guy1 wrote:Hes asking if someone has leads because we didnt get anywhere yesterday. Now why are you jumping straight to assuming he has information?

Bah.. need to read more carefully in there :lol:. Thought he said "so no one has any leads?" instead of ""so anyone got any leads?" lol
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby Kanin Usagi on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:55 pm

Well, guess that proves that elonpuck was town. Damn.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.

I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
Private Kanin Usagi

Postby new guy1 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:58 pm

To NoS- Skimming? (sarcasm)
To Kanin- Really? I thought that proved he was mafia. (zing)
Sergeant new guy1

Postby zimmah on Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:15 pm

Kanin Usagi wrote:Well, guess that proves that elonpuck was town. Damn.

So, are you a ninja vig and targeted elon tonight or something? or how else do you back up this quote?
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby NoSurvivors on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:28 pm

zimmah wrote:

So, are you a ninja vig and targeted elon tonight or something? or how else do you back up this quote?

That was kinda an odd post there.. whats up bubb?
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby Kanin Usagi on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:43 pm

zimmah wrote:

It proves he is town because
crazymilkshake5 wrote:elonpuckhog-Town ??? Has been killed!

Unless the question marks mean something special I don't understand.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.

I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
Private Kanin Usagi

Postby new guy1 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:49 pm

It means it got hidden. That makes me think janitor killed him, he had a role influenced by a nighttime investigation (ie what he is depends who he visits), or there was a reason not to reveal it. Either way, I am way more interested in zimmah's hare-brained post. Was it sarcasm, or was that a serious post?
Sergeant new guy1

Postby NoSurvivors on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:48 pm

I really dont want to sit around and let this day also be a NL.. because then this game will end up mafia win.. :l
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby new guy1 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:12 pm

How do you know that? do you know that there are 3 mafia and therefore we would lose? If we lynch today, we must hit mafia, otherwise we lose. If there is a NL, then we will have 2/5 chance of hitting mafia (assuming there are two mafia) instead of losing the game today (assuming there are 2 mafia and they kill in the night, 2/2 is a lose for town). Therefore, I would say we should pressure one/two people for a claim, have a NL at the end of the day, and come tomorrow everyone gives their roles and night actions and we attempt to find mafia (I dont suggest claiming today for the sake of a fun game, but we could claim actions and roles today if we decide thats better).
Sergeant new guy1

Postby vodean on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:22 pm

new guy1 wrote:How do you know that? do you know that there are 3 mafia and therefore we would lose? If we lynch today, we must hit mafia, otherwise we lose. If there is a NL, then we will have 2/5 chance of hitting mafia (assuming there are two mafia) instead of losing the game today (assuming there are 2 mafia and they kill in the night, 2/2 is a lose for town). Therefore, I would say we should pressure one/two people for a claim, have a NL at the end of the day, and come tomorrow everyone gives their roles and night actions and we attempt to find mafia (I dont suggest claiming today for the sake of a fun game, but we could claim actions and roles today if we decide thats better).

vote ng1
starting with you.
if you have a decent claim, then you are a town PR trying to make yourself useful. if not, you are scum trying to pick out a target for tonight. lets hear a claim.
Sergeant vodean

Postby new guy1 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:59 pm

Haha, how could I expect that? Well then, since if another townie votes me as well the mafia can speed lynch me (assuming they have two players), I am Mo Lestor- town watcher, although it acts as a tracker, since I see who the chosen player visits (I guess crazy got the two mixed up???). I visited you, I know who you visited, NoS as proof, and I will not question you as to why you visited him as he did not die. Therefore, unless you have information on NoS that you would like to reveal, then I can assume that you are town, he is town (or appears that way, depending on what your role was), and therefore the remaining three may be mafia. So who, out of those three (may include NoS) do you think is scummy enough to pressure?
Sergeant new guy1

Postby vodean on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:22 pm

alright. im tracker. im not sure why you, as watcher, are a tracker, but you were right. nos didnt visit anyone, so he's clear. that leaves kanin, zimmah, and vio. im guessing zimmah and vio.
vote zimmah. lets hear a claim from you. then we can move on. tomorrow, with two trackers we are guaranteed info if we dont lynch. lets see if we can catch someone out though.
Sergeant vodean

Postby new guy1 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:28 pm

Might as well, Zimmah consider my vote on you if you do not cooperate ;)
Sergeant new guy1

Postby new guy1 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:43 pm

Ooops, huge mistake on my part, I actually am a watcher, watched NoS and saw you visited him Vodean. I am sorry for the confusion, just forgot my action and then thought it was flipped. Deepest appoligies.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby VioIet on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:03 am

If this post is true and........

new guy1 wrote:Haha, how could I expect that? Well then, since if another townie votes me as well the mafia can speed lynch me (assuming they have two players), I am Mo Lestor- town watcher, although it acts as a tracker, since I see who the chosen player visits (I guess crazy got the two mixed up???). I visited you, I know who you visited, NoS as proof, and I will not question you as to why you visited him as he did not die. Therefore, unless you have information on NoS that you would like to reveal, then I can assume that you are town, he is town (or appears that way, depending on what your role was), and therefore the remaining three may be mafia. So who, out of those three (may include NoS) do you think is scummy enough to pressure?

if this post is also true......

vodean wrote:alright. im tracker. im not sure why you, as watcher, are a tracker, but you were right. nos didnt visit anyone, so he's clear. that leaves kanin, zimmah, and vio. im guessing zimmah and vio.
vote zimmah. lets hear a claim from you. then we can move on. tomorrow, with two trackers we are guaranteed info if we dont lynch. lets see if we can catch someone out though.

Then it has indeed come down to me, kanin and zimmah. I am also a tracker and I visited Kann last night. Kanin went nowhere, which means that it must be zimmah.

Vote Zimmah

And thanks for clarifying this new guy:

new guy1 wrote:Ooops, huge mistake on my part, I actually am a watcher, watched NoS and saw you visited him Vodean. I am sorry for the confusion, just forgot my action and then thought it was flipped. Deepest appoligies.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Private 1st Class VioIet

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives