Crazy's Super crazy mafia. End Game: PGO wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby Kanin Usagi on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:53 pm

Well, everyone's confirmed, but not everyone has posted anything of substance. Vio has only confirmed, but elonpuck hasn't posted anything except one joke vote, so I dunno who to put pressure on, if anyone.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby elonpuckhog on Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:41 pm

Kanin Usagi wrote:Well, everyone's confirmed, but not everyone has posted anything of substance. Vio has only confirmed, but elonpuck hasn't posted anything except one joke vote, so I dunno who to put pressure on, if anyone.



Where exactly is your post of substance? Or anyones really?
Corporal 1st Class elonpuckhog
Tournament Director
Tournament Director
 
Posts: 957
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:01 pm
Medals: 58
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (25) General Contribution (2)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby Kanin Usagi on Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:46 pm

elonpuckhog wrote:
Kanin Usagi wrote:Well, everyone's confirmed, but not everyone has posted anything of substance. Vio has only confirmed, but elonpuck hasn't posted anything except one joke vote, so I dunno who to put pressure on, if anyone.



Where exactly is your post of substance? Or anyones really?
Its the one you quoted. ;)
And Vodean made a decent crack at one, and newguy.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby elonpuckhog on Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:01 pm

Not buying it. Vodean looked to be a joke vote, as I took No Survivors comment towards my vote as a joke and vodeans comment on that as also a joke. Also, your post only points out that I haven't posted much. What about Zimmah and No Survivors? Why did you not mention them as having yet to post "anything of substance?" Fos Kanin...are you protecting Zimmah and No Survivors? Trying to lynch someone else as "inactive"? Seems pretty scummy to me.

And yes, I do realize that having three mafia is unlikely, but it makes no sense for Kanin to call out me and Violet for not posting when no one has posted.
Corporal 1st Class elonpuckhog
Tournament Director
Tournament Director
 
Posts: 957
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:01 pm
Medals: 58
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (25) General Contribution (2)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby Kanin Usagi on Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:32 pm

elonpuckhog wrote:Not buying it. Vodean looked to be a joke vote, as I took No Survivors comment towards my vote as a joke and vodeans comment on that as also a joke. Also, your post only points out that I haven't posted much. What about Zimmah and No Survivors? Why did you not mention them as having yet to post "anything of substance?" Fos Kanin...are you protecting Zimmah and No Survivors? Trying to lynch someone else as "inactive"? Seems pretty scummy to me.

And yes, I do realize that having three mafia is unlikely, but it makes no sense for Kanin to call out me and Violet for not posting when no one has posted.

Yeah, but Zimmah and NoS were at least being somewhat active. I was just trying to point out the two least active so we could get something going on here and get both of you involved (which I've just partly succeeded with, judging by your response. Hah.) I definitely was not trying to point to either of you as being scum yourselves.

Also, I specifically said "I don't know who to put pressure on, if anyone." Mainly, I was just responding to newguy1's post.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby zimmah on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:42 pm

Well, seems like jokes over, I'll see if I can add anything meaningfull in the afternoon.
Image
owenshooter wrote:i disagree with you and i'm right!

Een van de Veroveraars der Lage Landen
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class zimmah
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: VDLL
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Map Contribution (4)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby NoSurvivors on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:39 am

Kanin Usagi wrote:
elonpuckhog wrote:Not buying it. Vodean looked to be a joke vote, as I took No Survivors comment towards my vote as a joke and vodeans comment on that as also a joke. Also, your post only points out that I haven't posted much. What about Zimmah and No Survivors? Why did you not mention them as having yet to post "anything of substance?" Fos Kanin...are you protecting Zimmah and No Survivors? Trying to lynch someone else as "inactive"? Seems pretty scummy to me.

And yes, I do realize that having three mafia is unlikely, but it makes no sense for Kanin to call out me and Violet for not posting when no one has posted.

Yeah, but Zimmah and NoS were at least being somewhat active. I was just trying to point out the two least active so we could get something going on here and get both of you involved (which I've just partly succeeded with, judging by your response. Hah.) I definitely was not trying to point to either of you as being scum yourselves.

Also, I specifically said "I don't know who to put pressure on, if anyone." Mainly, I was just responding to newguy1's post.


I did not write anything of substance.. I was just trying not to go inactive until the joke stage was over lol.
User avatar
Cook NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1440
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby new guy1 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:42 am

IMO, there's not much time for a joke stage considering day was only 5 RL days. Ill unvote since I believe joke vote stage to be over.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby zimmah on Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:20 pm

well, seems like vodean and kanin where the ones that ended the jokevote stage, not sure if that's a good thing, but it's worth noting i think.
Image
owenshooter wrote:i disagree with you and i'm right!

Een van de Veroveraars der Lage Landen
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class zimmah
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: VDLL
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Map Contribution (4)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby Kanin Usagi on Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:37 pm

new guy1 wrote:IMO, there's not much time for a joke stage considering day was only 5 RL days. Ill unvote since I believe joke vote stage to be over.


zimmah wrote:well, seems like vodean and kanin where the ones that ended the jokevote stage, not sure if that's a good thing, but it's worth noting i think.

Basically what new guy1 said. We've got, what, two days left? That is NOT enough time for us to be wasting 90% of it joke voting.

Oh, and unvote whoever my vote is on.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby new guy1 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:20 pm

I think if we pressure anyone for a claim, it should be someone who is innactive. Also, I believe I am the one who ended joke voting, so you can add me to your note. I dont think its a bad thing because of the really short length of time we have and the simple fact that someone has to end it. Is it bad to advance the game when it has to happen anyways? Nope. In fact, I will make a small note on you, Zimmah, for not wanting the game to advance (apparently, since ending joke voting is noteworthy to you). So, who is currently the most innactive person? Wouldn't it be vioIet?
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby NoSurvivors on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:45 pm

new guy1 wrote:I think if we pressure anyone for a claim, it should be someone who is innactive. Also, I believe I am the one who ended joke voting, so you can add me to your note. I dont think its a bad thing because of the really short length of time we have and the simple fact that someone has to end it. Is it bad to advance the game when it has to happen anyways? Nope. In fact, I will make a small note on you, Zimmah, for not wanting the game to advance (apparently, since ending joke voting is noteworthy to you). So, who is currently the most innactive person? Wouldn't it be vioIet?


Yes, I think we should get a prod on Vio.
User avatar
Cook NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1440
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby zimmah on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:01 pm

new guy1 wrote:I think if we pressure anyone for a claim, it should be someone who is innactive. Also, I believe I am the one who ended joke voting, so you can add me to your note. I dont think its a bad thing because of the really short length of time we have and the simple fact that someone has to end it. Is it bad to advance the game when it has to happen anyways? Nope. In fact, I will make a small note on you, Zimmah, for not wanting the game to advance (apparently, since ending joke voting is noteworthy to you). So, who is currently the most innactive person? Wouldn't it be vioIet?


off course ending the jokevote stage is not scummy in itself, but the rush for a lynch without information is.

off course there can not be very much information day 1 and 5 days is not a lot of time, but still it seemed to me like certain persons were rushing it a little too much.
Image
owenshooter wrote:i disagree with you and i'm right!

Een van de Veroveraars der Lage Landen
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class zimmah
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: VDLL
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Map Contribution (4)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby new guy1 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:26 pm

zimmah wrote:
new guy1 wrote:I think if we pressure anyone for a claim, it should be someone who is innactive. Also, I believe I am the one who ended joke voting, so you can add me to your note. I dont think its a bad thing because of the really short length of time we have and the simple fact that someone has to end it. Is it bad to advance the game when it has to happen anyways? Nope. In fact, I will make a small note on you, Zimmah, for not wanting the game to advance (apparently, since ending joke voting is noteworthy to you). So, who is currently the most innactive person? Wouldn't it be vioIet?


off course ending the jokevote stage is not scummy in itself, but the rush for a lynch without information is.

off course there can not be very much information day 1 and 5 days is not a lot of time, but still it seemed to me like certain persons were rushing it a little too much.


Well, I wouldn't say that people are rushing too much, because it has been like 3 days since this started if I'm correct. Therefore, even though the transition started after 2 days, we have waited long enough (maybe even too long) for the transition IMO, although you have explained your thought process and I can see where we differ in thoughts, so I am erasing the note on you.

Now that we have gotten that over with (hopefully), I would also like to request a prod on Vio, as I would like to hear from her. My only problem with this is that if we wait to hear from her, she may not respond before the deadline, or if she does and seems scummy enough to pressure then we wont have enough time to pressure her for a claim, which may not be in our favor depending on if we would like to no lynch or not.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby zimmah on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:48 pm

with 7 people a miss-lynch is quite costly, but on the other hand a no lynch is not very useful either.

still, it'd say, if we have decent lead, i'd vouch for a no lynch, since lynching just for the sake of lynching does not give us enough information to warrant the loss of a player in such a small game, where we may have as little as 5 townies. On the other hand, if there's any reason to assume a lynch will provide a good lead for the next day, we should surely do it, as sacrificing a townie to catch a scum may seriously hurt the mafia since they too have very small numbers.

with so little players the game will probably end in like day 3 no matter what side wins, so even if there are any investigative roles in the game they will have very little opportunity to get some information out, if even they survive that long.
Image
owenshooter wrote:i disagree with you and i'm right!

Een van de Veroveraars der Lage Landen
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class zimmah
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: VDLL
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Map Contribution (4)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby zimmah on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:49 pm

zimmah wrote:with 7 people a miss-lynch is quite costly, but on the other hand a no lynch is not very useful either.

still, i'd say, if we don't have a decent lead, i'd vouch for a no lynch, since lynching just for the sake of lynching does not give us enough information to warrant the loss of a player in such a small game, where we may have as little as 5 townies. On the other hand, if there's any reason to assume a lynch will provide a good lead for the next day, we should surely do it, as sacrificing a townie to catch a scum may seriously hurt the mafia since they too have very small numbers.

with so little players the game will probably end in like day 3 no matter what side wins, so even if there are any investigative roles in the game they will have very little opportunity to get some information out, if even they survive that long.


fixed typos
Image
owenshooter wrote:i disagree with you and i'm right!

Een van de Veroveraars der Lage Landen
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class zimmah
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: VDLL
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Map Contribution (4)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby new guy1 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:09 pm

Well zimmah, the first page says that it will be very unbalanced towards town, making me believe this isnt your normal C9 game, etc.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:38 pm

Offical Vote Count

NoS-Vodean
kanin-elon
elon-kanin
vodean-NG1


Deadline will be extended till October (3 ish days)
Last edited by crazymilkshake5 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
highscore
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant crazymilkshake5
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:30 pm
Location: Not Here.
Medals: 81
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (8) Map Contribution (1)
Tournament Contribution (17) General Contribution (3)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby vodean on Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:25 am

my vote on NoS was serious. i thought he was jumpy and defensive about the joke-votes on him.
Image
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
User avatar
Sergeant vodean
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby VioIet on Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:37 am

new guy1 wrote:Well zimmah, the first page says that it will be very unbalanced towards town, making me believe this isnt your normal C9 game, etc.


I re-read through page one to make sure that I wasn't skimming or blatantly missing something. I did not see any posts where crazymilkshake5 referred to this game as a C9. I wonder how I could've missed that? It could be great if someone could quote that post for me.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA


Image
Major VioIet
 
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:18 am
Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (2)
General Contribution (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby zimmah on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:36 am

VioIet wrote:
new guy1 wrote:Well zimmah, the first page says that it will be very unbalanced towards town, making me believe this isnt your normal C9 game, etc.


I re-read through page one to make sure that I wasn't skimming or blatantly missing something. I did not see any posts where crazymilkshake5 referred to this game as a C9. I wonder how I could've missed that? It could be great if someone could quote that post for me.


Didn't ng1 just state this is not a c9?
Image
owenshooter wrote:i disagree with you and i'm right!

Een van de Veroveraars der Lage Landen
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class zimmah
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: VDLL
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Map Contribution (4)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby NoSurvivors on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:46 am

zimmah wrote:
VioIet wrote:
new guy1 wrote:Well zimmah, the first page says that it will be very unbalanced towards town, making me believe this isnt your normal C9 game, etc.


I re-read through page one to make sure that I wasn't skimming or blatantly missing something. I did not see any posts where crazymilkshake5 referred to this game as a C9. I wonder how I could've missed that? It could be great if someone could quote that post for me.


Didn't ng1 just state this is not a c9?


Not sure how to take this.. but I think ng1 said it was not your REGULAR c9 mafia... could be taken as 2 things:

-he thinks its C9 mafia but not an ordinary one
-he was making a reference to this mafia not being regular and COMPARING it to c9 style
User avatar
Cook NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1440
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby Kanin Usagi on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:30 am

NoSurvivors wrote:
zimmah wrote:
VioIet wrote:
new guy1 wrote:Well zimmah, the first page says that it will be very unbalanced towards town, making me believe this isnt your normal C9 game, etc.


I re-read through page one to make sure that I wasn't skimming or blatantly missing something. I did not see any posts where crazymilkshake5 referred to this game as a C9. I wonder how I could've missed that? It could be great if someone could quote that post for me.


Didn't ng1 just state this is not a c9?


Not sure how to take this.. but I think ng1 said it was not your REGULAR c9 mafia... could be taken as 2 things:

-he thinks its C9 mafia but not an ordinary one
-he was making a reference to this mafia not being regular and COMPARING it to c9 style

All I saw was the original post by Crazy which said that it was likely to be unbalanced in very small letters at the bottom. I don't think I saw anything else about it.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby Kanin Usagi on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:31 am

Maybe new guy1 knows something we don't about the roles?
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 1 start!

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:32 am

Mod Note taken from front page: Front page

Click image to enlarge.
image
highscore
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant crazymilkshake5
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:30 pm
Location: Not Here.
Medals: 81
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (8) Map Contribution (1)
Tournament Contribution (17) General Contribution (3)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron
Login