Crazy's Super crazy mafia. End Game: PGO wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby Kanin Usagi on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:43 pm

zimmah wrote:
Kanin Usagi wrote:Well, guess that proves that elonpuck was town. Damn.


So, are you a ninja vig and targeted elon tonight or something? or how else do you back up this quote?

It proves he is town because
crazymilkshake5 wrote:elonpuckhog-Town ??? Has been killed!

Unless the question marks mean something special I don't understand.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby new guy1 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:49 pm

It means it got hidden. That makes me think janitor killed him, he had a role influenced by a nighttime investigation (ie what he is depends who he visits), or there was a reason not to reveal it. Either way, I am way more interested in zimmah's hare-brained post. Was it sarcasm, or was that a serious post?
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby NoSurvivors on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:48 pm

I really dont want to sit around and let this day also be a NL.. because then this game will end up mafia win.. :l
User avatar
Major NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1451
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 81
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby new guy1 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:12 pm

How do you know that? do you know that there are 3 mafia and therefore we would lose? If we lynch today, we must hit mafia, otherwise we lose. If there is a NL, then we will have 2/5 chance of hitting mafia (assuming there are two mafia) instead of losing the game today (assuming there are 2 mafia and they kill in the night, 2/2 is a lose for town). Therefore, I would say we should pressure one/two people for a claim, have a NL at the end of the day, and come tomorrow everyone gives their roles and night actions and we attempt to find mafia (I dont suggest claiming today for the sake of a fun game, but we could claim actions and roles today if we decide thats better).
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby vodean on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:22 pm

new guy1 wrote:How do you know that? do you know that there are 3 mafia and therefore we would lose? If we lynch today, we must hit mafia, otherwise we lose. If there is a NL, then we will have 2/5 chance of hitting mafia (assuming there are two mafia) instead of losing the game today (assuming there are 2 mafia and they kill in the night, 2/2 is a lose for town). Therefore, I would say we should pressure one/two people for a claim, have a NL at the end of the day, and come tomorrow everyone gives their roles and night actions and we attempt to find mafia (I dont suggest claiming today for the sake of a fun game, but we could claim actions and roles today if we decide thats better).

vote ng1
starting with you.
if you have a decent claim, then you are a town PR trying to make yourself useful. if not, you are scum trying to pick out a target for tonight. lets hear a claim.
Image
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
User avatar
Sergeant vodean
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby new guy1 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:59 pm

Haha, how could I expect that? Well then, since if another townie votes me as well the mafia can speed lynch me (assuming they have two players), I am Mo Lestor- town watcher, although it acts as a tracker, since I see who the chosen player visits (I guess crazy got the two mixed up???). I visited you, I know who you visited, NoS as proof, and I will not question you as to why you visited him as he did not die. Therefore, unless you have information on NoS that you would like to reveal, then I can assume that you are town, he is town (or appears that way, depending on what your role was), and therefore the remaining three may be mafia. So who, out of those three (may include NoS) do you think is scummy enough to pressure?
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby vodean on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:22 pm

alright. im tracker. im not sure why you, as watcher, are a tracker, but you were right. nos didnt visit anyone, so he's clear. that leaves kanin, zimmah, and vio. im guessing zimmah and vio.
vote zimmah. lets hear a claim from you. then we can move on. tomorrow, with two trackers we are guaranteed info if we dont lynch. lets see if we can catch someone out though.
Image
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
User avatar
Sergeant vodean
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby new guy1 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:28 pm

Might as well, Zimmah consider my vote on you if you do not cooperate ;)
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby new guy1 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:43 pm

Ooops, huge mistake on my part, I actually am a watcher, watched NoS and saw you visited him Vodean. I am sorry for the confusion, just forgot my action and then thought it was flipped. Deepest appoligies.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby VioIet on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:03 am

If this post is true and........

new guy1 wrote:Haha, how could I expect that? Well then, since if another townie votes me as well the mafia can speed lynch me (assuming they have two players), I am Mo Lestor- town watcher, although it acts as a tracker, since I see who the chosen player visits (I guess crazy got the two mixed up???). I visited you, I know who you visited, NoS as proof, and I will not question you as to why you visited him as he did not die. Therefore, unless you have information on NoS that you would like to reveal, then I can assume that you are town, he is town (or appears that way, depending on what your role was), and therefore the remaining three may be mafia. So who, out of those three (may include NoS) do you think is scummy enough to pressure?



if this post is also true......


vodean wrote:alright. im tracker. im not sure why you, as watcher, are a tracker, but you were right. nos didnt visit anyone, so he's clear. that leaves kanin, zimmah, and vio. im guessing zimmah and vio.
vote zimmah. lets hear a claim from you. then we can move on. tomorrow, with two trackers we are guaranteed info if we dont lynch. lets see if we can catch someone out though.



Then it has indeed come down to me, kanin and zimmah. I am also a tracker and I visited Kann last night. Kanin went nowhere, which means that it must be zimmah.


Vote Zimmah



And thanks for clarifying this new guy:

new guy1 wrote:Ooops, huge mistake on my part, I actually am a watcher, watched NoS and saw you visited him Vodean. I am sorry for the confusion, just forgot my action and then thought it was flipped. Deepest appoligies.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA


Image
Major VioIet
 
Posts: 605
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:18 am
Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (2)
General Contribution (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby zimmah on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:51 am

Hold on guys, I was acting this strange because I targeted elon with both my actions, since I am a tracker AND a watcher, and I can target two different persons or the same person. I choose to double target elon tonight, and he was visited by no one. This is why I was confused.

I'm at school now, but given the votes on me I thought I had to share this now, but I won't vote yet.
Click image to enlarge.
image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class zimmah
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: VDLL
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Map Contribution (4)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby zimmah on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:19 am

Ok, i have a theory.

No one visited elon, if we assume this is a fact, (assuming mafia would show up in results and there are no ninja roles, and in your case if you believe I'm not lying), than the only solution is that the act of visiting someone killed elon.

I know who elon visited, but I will not post it for reasons I will explain below.

The two option i can think of are this:

In any case I think mafia was disabled (roleblocked) and didn't get a kill, this is because Apperantly no one visited elon and there's no other dead body. So whoever roleblocked someone yesterday, roleblock him again, or if you can out him, maybe you should, so we can lynchn him.

Option one: elon was another watcher/ tracker or town power and got killed by a PGO, in that case, his target would be a PGO, and since he hasn't claimed yet, this may be the case. And unless we have a bus driver, I think he shouldn't claim.

Option two: elon was a hider and tried to hide behind mafia, in which case I know who is mafia.

Either way we have allready a couple of claims:

Me: tracker and watcher
Ng1: tracker
Vodean: watcher
Vio: tracker

With current public information we know:

I'm the only one who visited elon
Elon visited someone
Kanin visited noone
Vodean visited nos
Nos didn't visit anyone
Vio visited Kanin (wait a minute, vio is still alive so Kanin is not a PGO)

Ok, no reason to still hide it, elon visited Kanin and died, this makes me believe Kanin killed elon by just being mafia, since elon might have tried to hide behind him. Since we can be quite sure elon is not a PGO, I think it's save to say this.

Assuming no one is lying, Kanin is scum and nos is probably scum as well, (by method of elimination) . However, with everyone being watcher, tracker or both, I wonder who blocked mafia. Still, it seems likely that Kanin and nos are the scums.
Click image to enlarge.
image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class zimmah
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: VDLL
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Map Contribution (4)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby zimmah on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:22 am

Another option, although risky, is that vodean and nos are backing each other up. Both being scum. I don't think this is the case, but its an option.
Click image to enlarge.
image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class zimmah
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: VDLL
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Map Contribution (4)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby zimmah on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:25 am

zimmah wrote:Another option, although risky, is that vodean and nos are backing each other up. Both being scum. I don't think this is the case, but its an option.


Ofc I meant ng1 and vodean
Click image to enlarge.
image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class zimmah
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: VDLL
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Map Contribution (4)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:26 am

Offical Vote Count.

Zimmah-Vodean, Violet-L2

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.
highscore
Image
User avatar
Captain crazymilkshake5
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:30 pm
Location: Not Here.
Medals: 81
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (8) Map Contribution (1)
Tournament Contribution (17) General Contribution (3)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby Kanin Usagi on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:16 am

zimmah wrote:Ok, no reason to still hide it, elon visited Kanin and died, this makes me believe Kanin killed elon by just being mafia, since elon might have tried to hide behind him. Since we can be quite sure elon is not a PGO, I think it's save to say this.

Assuming no one is lying, Kanin is scum and nos is probably scum as well, (by method of elimination) . However, with everyone being watcher, tracker or both, I wonder who blocked mafia. Still, it seems likely that Kanin and nos are the scums.

Okay, well,I should probably claim now..

I amWalter Melon, Third Party 50% Paranoid Gun Owner. Not only do I have a hilarious name, but if someone visits me, they have a 50% of getting shot and dying. I ASSUME Elon visited me and I shot him. If Vio did indeed visit me as well, then she just won the luck of the draw. I have no other actions than that.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby vodean on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:04 pm

Kanin Usagi wrote:
zimmah wrote:Ok, no reason to still hide it, elon visited Kanin and died, this makes me believe Kanin killed elon by just being mafia, since elon might have tried to hide behind him. Since we can be quite sure elon is not a PGO, I think it's save to say this.

Assuming no one is lying, Kanin is scum and nos is probably scum as well, (by method of elimination) . However, with everyone being watcher, tracker or both, I wonder who blocked mafia. Still, it seems likely that Kanin and nos are the scums.

Okay, well,I should probably claim now..

I amWalter Melon, Third Party 50% Paranoid Gun Owner. Not only do I have a hilarious name, but if someone visits me, they have a 50% of getting shot and dying. I ASSUME Elon visited me and I shot him. If Vio did indeed visit me as well, then she just won the luck of the draw. I have no other actions than that.

unvote vote kanin
you should have fake-claimed. you are definitely scum, and we need to get rid of you. then we will see about zimmah and vio, although it seems like vio is the only role that is non-unique (she seems to be trying to fit in as a tracker, which wont work. there is one tracker, one watcher, and one of both. sorry vio.
and there is no roleblocker. unless one of you is lying. in any case, lets kill kanin and see what happens
Image
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
User avatar
Sergeant vodean
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby new guy1 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:41 pm

Well, in case you skimmed over it, if you are wrong vodean, then town loses (Assuming people are fake claiming). I find it funny that every single one of you forgot to give your names. I can say that they probably have little flavor as far as to do with the game, but at least keep mafia on their toes and force them to claim instead of just letting them get by with a role. VioIet and Zimmah and Vodean, name claims as well. Kanin probably is the scum, but until I get name claims, Im not voting.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby Kanin Usagi on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:52 pm

vodean wrote:
Kanin Usagi wrote:
zimmah wrote:Ok, no reason to still hide it, elon visited Kanin and died, this makes me believe Kanin killed elon by just being mafia, since elon might have tried to hide behind him. Since we can be quite sure elon is not a PGO, I think it's save to say this.

Assuming no one is lying, Kanin is scum and nos is probably scum as well, (by method of elimination) . However, with everyone being watcher, tracker or both, I wonder who blocked mafia. Still, it seems likely that Kanin and nos are the scums.

Okay, well,I should probably claim now..

I amWalter Melon, Third Party 50% Paranoid Gun Owner. Not only do I have a hilarious name, but if someone visits me, they have a 50% of getting shot and dying. I ASSUME Elon visited me and I shot him. If Vio did indeed visit me as well, then she just won the luck of the draw. I have no other actions than that.

unvote vote kanin
you should have fake-claimed. you are definitely scum, and we need to get rid of you. then we will see about zimmah and vio, although it seems like vio is the only role that is non-unique (she seems to be trying to fit in as a tracker, which wont work. there is one tracker, one watcher, and one of both. sorry vio.
and there is no roleblocker. unless one of you is lying. in any case, lets kill kanin and see what happens

Why would I claim to be a 3rd party unless I actually am? I didn't choose to kill Elon, I don't have a choice. Unless you wanted m to tell everyone "hey guys, don't target me tonight or you might die." Then EVERYONE would have targeted me.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby VioIet on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:56 pm

I believe Kanin's claim. Elon was probably also a tracker. Being that Elon and I both visited him- it makes complete sense that one died (Elon) and one stayed alive (me).

Also, it makes absolutely no sense to me that Zimmah won't say who Elon visited last night. It was obviously Kanin- and the fact that Zimmah wants to conceal that information is scummy.

If Kanin had killed Elon (as in mafia kill), then my results would've said, "Kanin visited Elon." Instead, they said- "Kanin visited nobody." So Elon did die, since Kanin is a PGO.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA


Image
Major VioIet
 
Posts: 605
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:18 am
Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (2)
General Contribution (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby new guy1 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:02 pm

vioIet, read the last part of Zimmah's post. The part that says something along the lines of "well, I guess theres no reason to conceal it, Elon visited Kanin and died". Cause that is where he states that information. Skimming is also scummy, in case you forgot :).
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby zimmah on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:18 pm

new guy1 wrote:Well, in case you skimmed over it, if you are wrong vodean, then town loses (Assuming people are fake claiming). I find it funny that every single one of you forgot to give your names. I can say that they probably have little flavor as far as to do with the game, but at least keep mafia on their toes and force them to claim instead of just letting them get by with a role. VioIet and Zimmah and Vodean, name claims as well. Kanin probably is the scum, but until I get name claims, Im not voting.


i personally don't think it matters but ugga lee.
Click image to enlarge.
image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class zimmah
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: VDLL
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Map Contribution (4)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby Kanin Usagi on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:02 pm

Do we have a roleblock or what? Because we have two reasons as to why elon died: A) He visited me (and we have plenty of evidence that he visited me) got unlucky, and I killed him, or B)He visited me and was not killed by me, but was killed by mafia.

Personally I believe that he visited me and died. This leads to the question: Why didn't mafia kill last night? I'm not super familiar with special roles for mafia, but is there one that can't kill the first night? Or, maybe one who only has a chance of killing his target? Perhaps the mafia member was roleblocked?
And of course, this brings another point to consider: Almost everyone has claimed, but no one has claimed role blocker. Does that mean we have a blocker who hasn't claimed? If so, please tell us who you role blocked. BUT, perhaps elon was role blocker. He attempted to role block me and I killed him. This brings it back to an earlier point: Why didn't mafia kill last night? Maybe we have a second role blocker? I mean, we have, what, a tracker, a watcher, and a dual classer? It wouldn't be too crazy to assume we have two role blockers.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby NoSurvivors on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:31 pm

Kanin Usagi wrote:Do we have a roleblock or what? Because we have two reasons as to why elon died: A) He visited me (and we have plenty of evidence that he visited me) got unlucky, and I killed him, or B)He visited me and was not killed by me, but was killed by mafia.

Personally I believe that he visited me and died. This leads to the question: Why didn't mafia kill last night? I'm not super familiar with special roles for mafia, but is there one that can't kill the first night? Or, maybe one who only has a chance of killing his target? Perhaps the mafia member was roleblocked?
And of course, this brings another point to consider: Almost everyone has claimed, but no one has claimed role blocker. Does that mean we have a blocker who hasn't claimed? If so, please tell us who you role blocked. BUT, perhaps elon was role blocker. He attempted to role block me and I killed him. This brings it back to an earlier point: Why didn't mafia kill last night? Maybe we have a second role blocker? I mean, we have, what, a tracker, a watcher, and a dual classer? It wouldn't be too crazy to assume we have two role blockers.


Perhaps this is a game where there is only 3rd party, watcher/trackers, and townies?
User avatar
Major NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1451
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 81
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Crazy's Super crazy mafia. Day 2: Bleed Out. (6/7)

Postby zimmah on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:04 pm

Like Kanin, i have been wondering too why mafia didn't kill, I assume roleblock, but no roleblocker has claimed, maybe he just want to stay hidden, which is good, but if there is no roleblocker something is weird.
Click image to enlarge.
image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class zimmah
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: VDLL
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Map Contribution (4)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login