Conquer Club

[Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Eleven

Postby betiko on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:15 pm

new guy1 wrote:I see a flaw. I was told last night that witt is in someone else's body, but he did not tell me who he possessed.This means that someone is trapped in Kanin's old body, and Witt is in someone else's. That is all I know.

kanin's soul and kanin's body are both dead, I killed them both, chap was the one trapped in his body and died when I killed him the second time. If witt is in someone's body, I see no reason why the posessed wouldn't speak up. who didn't show up yet today, soundman and saf. we just need both of them to confirm they are "themselves" to avoid an ugly misskill.

rishaed are you planning on killing me tonight with that nice little setup?

fastposted
Major betiko

Postby new guy1 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:17 pm

Oh, well witt thought his body was dead... I guess he was wrong:P.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby rishaed on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:20 pm

betiko wrote:
new guy1 wrote:I see a flaw. I was told last night that witt is in someone else's body, but he did not tell me who he possessed.This means that someone is trapped in Kanin's old body, and Witt is in someone else's. That is all I know.

kanin's soul and kanin's body are both dead, I killed them both, chap was the one trapped in his body and died when I killed him the second time. If witt is in someone's body, I see no reason why the posessed wouldn't speak up. who didn't show up yet today, soundman and saf. we just need both of them to confirm they are "themselves" to avoid an ugly misskill.

fastposted

No, why? I don't see you as Cult, and I wouldn't want to give you another night if you are the SK. I'd rather lynch you right now if that were true. So vigging you wouldn't be all that helpful, and even though you could be the SK. . . (all those kills). And why would you think if I *cough* would choose you if I was the SK? :-s :-s Makes me wonder about you? It's as if you know something about the SK that you aren't telling the rest of us.
fp'd
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby betiko on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:26 pm

new guy1 wrote:Oh, well witt thought his body was dead... I guess he was wrong:P.

why would he think such thing?

one night i targeted chap -> result was kanin killed (in chap's body most likely)
next night I target chap -> chap is killed in a yith body (kanin's most likely)

how could that be witt/commander's body and not kanin? it wouldn't make sense, unless witt comes up and gives an explanation which I'm ready to hear.
NG, you just need to survive till endgame from what I know yet you seem to try save witt's ass through what appear to be a ig pile of made up crap. How come now you've been told witt is in another body when each other day you told us you didn't know if your buddies took bodies or not as they didn't tell you? One day you need other yith to tell you in advance what they do, the next / gives you the intel? ugly slip!!

fastposted
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:31 pm

rishaed wrote:
betiko wrote:

fastposted

No, why? I don't see you as Cult, and I wouldn't want to give you another night if you are the SK. I'd rather lynch you right now if that were true. So vigging you wouldn't be all that helpful, and even though you could be the SK. . . (all those kills). And why would you think if I *cough* would choose you if I was the SK? :-s :-s Makes me wonder about you? It's as if you know something about the SK that you aren't telling the rest of us.
fp'd

I'm just trying to figure out what you WC could be (or the SK's, as it's most likely you or jonty..). I guess I'm not the only one who would get paranoid in those cases lol
Major betiko

Postby rishaed on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:09 pm

Where's the rest of the gang???!! I mean PCM Saf and all the others who have yet to post?
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Postby betiko on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:21 pm

pcm has posted. it's saf and soundman who are missing, not very surprising as they have barely participated throughout this game; and they are much needed to know if they have thier bodies. i'd also like witt to defend himself.

By the way, rishaed your plan doesn't work this way cause if someone has to indeed kill pcm it's hippo as he doesn't care if he docs himself, don't think he has anyone to protect unless he needs t do some kind of thing with a zombie..
Major betiko

Postby pancakemix on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:22 pm

betiko wrote:
pancakemix wrote:
pancakemix wrote:
betiko wrote:oh, PCM, I think you never confirmed this. please list us all zombie-revived before the formula worked. I think you got doom twice and rodion. who were your other targets?

Dpoom twice, Rodion twice. At least that was my impression. I never got any actual confirmation. Whether or not the post-perfection revived are zombies remains to be seen.

To clarify that, I don't know if they're zombies or not.

really looks like you're covering your creatures PCM... how would you not know?

jonty, you're batshit insane. I guess that was a pretty complicated PR. It's been 2_3 days since you send 1 liners and don't reply to the questions/accusations adressed to you nor you participate in conversations. keeping a low profile for some ugly reason?

evereyone's got his vote/body today humans?

I have no reason to cover the zombies. If anything, they're a threat to me, as I've stated numerous times. I'm only going off of what those two said. If you want to double check that you're welcome to look. I'm telling you I got no notification of whether or not my action was a success apart from the scenes and when we achieved perfection. We were both targeting people (sans the nights I was a captive mind), so it could have gone to either choice I'm not the one who revived the players post-perfection, that was Nendreel. I didn't think he should, but I guess he wanted something to do. I knew nothing of whether or not it would zombify anyone. I don't know if Nendreel did either. You'd have to ask those revived, and I doubt they'd tell you they're zombies.

And before you ask why I don't know these things, a) I don't determine how my role is structured and b) I could have asked Nendreel, but I didn't see a need to because we had won. If he wanted to tell you he could have, but hippo killed him, which he seemed to pretend was an act of good faith towards town or something.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby new guy1 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:47 pm

Betiko, I didnt make an ugly slip. I didnt know the actions because I posted them and then the mails got deleted. I knew about witt because I messaged him and asked and he was there to tell me about it, while commander (my only teamate for the past 2 days or something like that) never responded to any mails. Also, / didnt tell me what they did, they tell me what they did. Sometimes they responded, other times they didnt. Its simply communication. And also, if I were covering for witt, then why would I tell you anything? I could have just as easily posted that I hadnt talked to him and that I didnt know the whereabouts of his mind. You think everything's a slip :roll:
Sergeant new guy1

Postby rishaed on Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:00 pm

Of course he does hes Paranoid remember. . . >.>

Postby betiko on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:43 pm

new guy1 wrote:Betiko, I didnt make an ugly slip. I didnt know the actions because I posted them and then the mails got deleted. I knew about witt because I messaged him and asked and he was there to tell me about it, while commander (my only teamate for the past 2 days or something like that) never responded to any mails. Also, / didnt tell me what they did, they tell me what they did. Sometimes they responded, other times they didnt. Its simply communication. And also, if I were covering for witt, then why would I tell you anything? I could have just as easily posted that I hadnt talked to him and that I didnt know the whereabouts of his mind. You think everything's a slip :roll:

this is what you said and that I interpretated as an "ugly slip":

I assumed you got no communication from witt as in the other official game he said he didn't touch a computer for i don't know how many days ect. "I was told that witt" instead of "witt told me" just sounds as something / told you, not witt, I'm just saying. I don't think it's paranoia, I think it's the most logical thing someone would understand from that sentence imho.
Also we discussed 2-3 times yesterday the fact that it said "normal human trapped in a yith body" for chap and that there was a logical explanation. It was pretty obvious that kanin's body is dead too.
Anyway, if you are covering him or not is irrelevant. If it affects your WC sorry for this, but he is cult and we have to get rid of him. If he is hiding in someone's body we will know. If it's a slip it changes nothing to the story, just that it might mean we make you lose killing witt. But I have nothing against your role other than this.
Just need saf and soundman in here!

/, can you prod both of them?
Major betiko

Postby new guy1 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:36 pm

Well, it doesnt affect me so long as a killing role doesnt kill me as well. I only need to survive till end game for yith to share in the win, so I am not going to halt you from trying to kill him.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby safariguy5 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:59 pm

Goodness, I was only away for a day or so IRL. Anyways, yes I am in my own body. I slept last night and I have a double vote (???) today that I can prove by placing on anyone in addition to my own. I'm fine with taking out witt 2.0 as he seems to possibly be the most difficult to deal with.
Captain safariguy5

Postby thehippo8 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:22 pm

I am happy to go along with the plan so long as everybody is clear on my night action. While I am happy to just do my own thing, it is my preference for humans to please let me know your thoughts.

As to my WC, that's happened. I got the necronomicon.
ImageImageImage
show
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Postby spiesr on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:25 pm

thehippo8 wrote:I am happy to go along with the plan so long as everybody is clear on my night action. While I am happy to just do my own thing, it is my preference for humans to please let me know your thoughts.

As to my WC, that's happened. I got the necronomicon.
My preference would be that you answer ALL of my questions and concerns.
Also, do you have any actions available other than murder? At this point I think I would prefer you hold off on the killing.
Here's another new question: What exactly is "you own thing"? If you have already won why do you have an agenda?
Captain spiesr

Postby Little Witt on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:42 pm

I really don't have much input to give here. I wasn't given the clearest info from / And I am still trying to figure out what stuff comm still has. :/ I liked being my first guy better :P much simpler. But anyway, I can't give much input until I figure out what I am doing lol!
Sergeant 1st Class Little Witt

Postby thehippo8 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:45 pm

spiesr wrote:My preference would be that you answer ALL of my questions and concerns.
Also, do you have any actions available other than murder? At this point I think I would prefer you hold off on the killing.
Here's another new question: What exactly is "you own thing"? If you have already won why do you have an agenda?

Hmmm.

Your post is dreadfully inconsistent. Tell me stuff! Get involved! Don't kill anyone! Don't get involved? Answer my questions and concerns! Get involved? Don't have an agenda! Don't get involved!

From where I'm sitting you need to stop deflectiong, work out what you are about, make a decision whether I am on your side or not, and then suck it up. Indeed, being a suck up might save your neck! But is your neck worth saving? You decide!
ImageImageImage
show

Postby spiesr on Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:12 pm

How about you stop dodging my questions?
Captain spiesr

Postby / on Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:17 pm

Vote count

Little Witt: 1 vote; Betiko

With 10 alive it takes 5 to lynch, deadline Wednesday
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby thehippo8 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:59 pm

spiesr wrote:How about you stop dodging my questions?

How about you give me an incentive do that?
ImageImageImage
show

Postby betiko on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:19 pm

/ wrote:Vote count

Little Witt: 1 vote; Betiko

With 10 alive it takes 5 to lynch, deadline Wednesday

can you please prod soundman? he's te only one who hasn't showed up today.. really need toknow if it's safe to vote witt.
Major betiko

Postby rishaed on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:49 pm

If you haven't see the vacation thread, then he probably won't be on until tuesday. Thus I'm out of options. If you want to go for a different cultie. Jonty and PCM are the only possible ones left, barring that you threw Doom under the bus. I am clear by Jak's own admission. Hippo, NG are the same, and the rest are killed and revived townies.

Postby thehippo8 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:05 pm

thehippo8 wrote:

By which I mean that you have more questions to answer than I'll ever have!

For instance, why do you keep asking what my WC is? I've already said. Why do you want to go back to Nendreel? That was already discussed. Etc. Seems to me that you want to paint me in a bad light but in the process you are just making yourself look bad. How's about you get back to the game now? Hmm?
ImageImageImage
show

Postby Little Witt on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:16 am

thehippo8 wrote:
thehippo8 wrote:

By which I mean that you have more questions to answer than I'll ever have!

For instance, why do you keep asking what my WC is? I've already said. Why do you want to go back to Nendreel? That was already discussed. Etc. Seems to me that you want to paint me in a bad light but in the process you are just making yourself look bad. How's about you get back to the game now? Hmm?

Hippo, because you've been dishonest in the past during this game. I am with spiesr, I still don't think your telling the full truth. And I have a bad feeling town will suffer if your lying and you eliminate everyone who can do anything to stop you. I really don't know what to do here. Hippo sounds like one of those "to good to be true" sorta scenarios. But only time and a major slip from hippo will tell.
Sergeant 1st Class Little Witt

Postby thehippo8 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:34 am

I've been accused of that before Witt. Same answer as last time - point me to the post you think I was dishonest and I will explain what you want. But I'm not going to drivel on unnecessarily about stuff I've already talked about. Anyway, Witt you are going to have to do better than that to save your skin. And, given where the majority is, I will follow suit to add a bit more pressure on you ... vote Little Witt
ImageImageImage
show

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives