Conquer Club

[Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Five

Postby Rodion on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:34 pm

viewtopic.php?p=3957409#p3957409

vodean wrote:Nendreel, one of the scummiest people of D2, has been caught in a lie. my best option for a lynch (assuming no new info, so this is kinda irrelevant) on D6 after ghostly and rishaed, who are both confirmed scum. did i not vote ghostly? i am happy to hammer, in that case. i was in a rush when i posted earlier today.
fp kanin
General Rodion

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:19 pm

looks like everything makes sense alignmentwise to me there.
Major betiko

Postby rishaed on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:38 pm

Vodean might be a good target to pursue tomorrow. Chances are he's turned Cultie and decided to throw Jak under the bus. Either way we've got a night ahead of us.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby Commander9 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:48 pm

First of all, Vodean and Jak, no offence but you're both assholes and slightly retarded too. You both shared the same winning condition, yet you thought that ousting more culties is a good idea. Well done... I'm particularly annoyed as I just needed to survive... FML. And the way I got there, I asked a question from Shogoth (who was dead) and apparently turned to cult somehow. Awesome.

Since it's pretty much over unless I'd be fixed with Jak's death, I'm saying good game. It's a shame really as even after I became of cult, I just needed to survive till end game, but Jak ensured that could not happen. Basically, I am still willing to cooperate as I just need to survive, but I would fully understand if you would not. Well played Rodion, IB and other scum.
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby / on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:57 pm

The town took this man, leading him to the streets. They saw him as dangerous, a threat to be dealt with immediately.
The townsfolk open fire upon him, in a moment he is collapsed on the ground. The man gets back up, he smiles at the people of Arkham, "Did that moment when I fell fill your hearts with relief? That will be the last time you feel such an emotion."
Bat-like wings eplode from the creatures's back, within a time too fast for the eye to precieve a transformation occurs, where seconds before a man stood, a tentacled monstrosity now flies above, this was just one of a thousand other forms of the Crawling Chaos.

At the monster's behest, the ground cracks open, revealing the court of Demon Sultan Azathoth, its tendrils reach out for the townspeople.

Atop an adjacent building a man read a passage from the Necronomnicon, a spell struck down at the creature, casting it down into the dimensions of the outer gods.
The portal closed, returning the scene to normal, albeit with the distinct look of a bomb going off.
Would this be the last time the Outer God walked this planet?
show

Night 5 begins, you have until Saturday
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby Little Witt on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:01 pm

Commander9 wrote:First of all, Vodean and Jak, no offence but you're both assholes and slightly retarded too. You both shared the same winning condition, yet you thought that ousting more culties is a good idea. Well done... I'm particularly annoyed as I just needed to survive... FML. And the way I got there, I asked a question from Shogoth (who was dead) and apparently turned to cult somehow. Awesome.

Since it's pretty much over unless I'd be fixed with Jak's death, I'm saying good game. It's a shame really as even after I became of cult, I just needed to survive till end game, but Jak ensured that could not happen. Basically, I am still willing to cooperate as I just need to survive, but I would fully understand if you would not. Well played Rodion, IB and other scum.

Oh shoot, does that mean your dead, or are just unable to win? I an a bit confused with your post
Sergeant 1st Class Little Witt

Postby Little Witt on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Little Witt wrote:
Commander9 wrote:First of all, Vodean and Jak, no offence but you're both assholes and slightly retarded too. You both shared the same winning condition, yet you thought that ousting more culties is a good idea. Well done... I'm particularly annoyed as I just needed to survive... FML. And the way I got there, I asked a question from Shogoth (who was dead) and apparently turned to cult somehow. Awesome.

Oh shoot, does that mean your dead, or are just unable to win? I an a bit confused with your post

Oops didn't see /'s post, ignore my above post
Sergeant 1st Class Little Witt

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Night Five

Postby chapcrap on Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:00 am

Confirm...

I'm literally on page one right now. I'll be reading as much as I can as fast as I can, but it will depend how busy I am at work the next 5 days. I'm hoping to get to page 20-25 in the next 10 hours... Actually, that's probably just a lot of joking and fluff, so maybe I can go further. We'll see what happens. :)
Lieutenant chapcrap

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Night Five

Postby / on Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:30 am

That night many stayed in their houses, perhaps fearing letting the unknown have another chance to return to this world, perhaps simply resting after battles long fought.
However that night a peculiar cycle emerged.
A body, shambling, cut off from the nature of death, was attacked, killed, and returned to death. This happened again a second time, another of the walking dead was silenced.
Both of these bodies were taken to the clinic, each one dragged by one of the pair of colleagues.
Prep the body
Inject the serum
Failure
Ajustements made
Prep the body
Inject the serum
Failure
The bodies were once more buried to hide the evidence, once more they did not stay the night.
But there was a break in the cycle, one of the doctors grinned madly, he knew he was right this time, every other error had been made, the only course left was perfection, the formula was complete!

EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

Elsewhere the waters still trembled with untold creatures, they continued to seek out the lost artifact needed for their rituals, they race against the flying beast above for their prize.

Day Six begins, you have until next tuesday
Last edited by / on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby / on Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:31 am

18 alive 8 to lynch
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby betiko on Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:43 am

hey all!
so this proves again there were at least 2 undeads yesterday (doom+?). I'm really starting to wonder what is neendrel doing with his experiments.

Ok chap have you had time to read up to here then? we never had swifte around to explain anything so we are quite curious about your character.
Major betiko

Postby Rodion on Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:13 am

Kanin, did you comply with spiesr's request and attempt to kill Yoshi?

Can anyone be nice enough to list today's captive minds?
General Rodion

Postby betiko on Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:55 am

i can say that I was released and that I got a message telling me what jonty does (commander had me) and that without any surprise he has the same abilities that I have, nothing was said about his alignment though. To tell the truth, the only claimed yoshi humans i have doubts on is edoc, not because he said anyhing wrong but because he didn't say enough to be sure.

ok so here are the remaining cults: doom, commander, vodean and an unknown town (i think that it was softclaimed town by jak)
also the scene seems to tell us that both killed last night were already undead. Neendrel, what is your agenda? why did you protect a cult? are you trying to raise an army of undead?
I really would like to learn more about witt, chapcrap and pcm today.
Major betiko

Postby Nendreel on Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:16 am

betiko wrote:ok so here are the remaining cults: doom, commander, vodean and an unknown town (i think that it was softclaimed town by jak)
also the scene seems to tell us that both killed last night were already undead. Neendrel, what is your agenda? why did you protect a cult? are you trying to raise an army of undead?

When I claimed I did state that I was unaligned, so it shouldn't be too surprising that my interests deviate from Town's a little bit.
My goal all along has been to perfect my formula and for that I needed recently killed people. It wasn't so much as I needed to protect cult, but rather I needed their corpses. FOR SCIENCE!

Anyways, you have a choice now. You could lynch me for my deviation, but if you let me survive this Day, then I can help Town in such a way that should make up for my straying.
Sergeant Nendreel

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:51 am

Rodion wrote:Kanin, did you comply with spiesr's request and attempt to kill Yoshi?

I'm no longer cult.

I roleblocked that kill and I was killed by someone else but resurrected.

Vote vodean

To prove we are no longer cult.

Also, jak was just pumping the numbers up to try to convince people.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby betiko on Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:58 am

Nendreel wrote:
betiko wrote:ok so here are the remaining cults: doom, commander, vodean and an unknown town (i think that it was softclaimed town by jak)

When I claimed I did state that I was unaligned, so it shouldn't be too surprising that my interests deviate from Town's a little bit.
My goal all along has been to perfect my formula and for that I needed recently killed people. It wasn't so much as I needed to protect cult, but rather I needed their corpses. FOR SCIENCE!

Anyways, you have a choice now. You could lynch me for my deviation, but if you let me survive this Day, then I can help Town in such a way that should make up for my straying.

any lovecraft enthousiast can tell more about his character? I'd just like to know what your formula ultimately does then. I'm unaligned as well as you know, so I guess that you protected doom and ? the other undead because they were most likely going to be targeted again. I guess the more you revive them the closest you are from your formula.. Therefore if you don't tell us what happens once you've perfected your formula, no one will target these undead anymore, people would rather lynch them. I guess the one who targeted the unknown undead the first time is the one who targeted him a second time? can he step up and tell us who this target is so whe know who are the undead?
Major betiko

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:01 am

Why do you want to lynch me betiko?

Why are you so convinced that the undead are evil.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby betiko on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:03 am

DoomYoshi wrote:
Rodion wrote:Kanin, did you comply with spiesr's request and attempt to kill Yoshi?

I'm no longer cult.

I roleblocked that kill and I was killed by someone else but resurrected.

Vote vodean

To prove we are no longer cult.

Also, jak was just pumping the numbers up to try to convince people.

fastposted. how is that a proof doom? you're just putting vote #1 on a (ex?)fellow cult... and how did you roleblock a kill? i have no such ability with my role and i'm not the only one..

fastposted

I am not convinced of it doom, that's why I want further info. The only thing I'm convinced of, is that there is a perk to being undead or to what nendreel is doing and we are kept in the dark. The fact that you guys are hidding it doesn't sound good though.
Major betiko

Postby Iron Butterfly on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:04 am

I am a captive mind. I do not know by who at this point but I am sure that will be revealed.

Second I slept last night and received information.

On night 3 Hippo visited Swifte, which I find odd. The reason being that Swifte was an inactive up until Little Witt took over.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby betiko on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:14 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:I am a captive mind. I do not know by who at this point but I am sure that will be revealed.

Second I slept last night and received information.

On night 3 Hippo visited Swifte, which I find odd. The reason being that Swifte was an inactive up until Little Witt took over.

well not that much, he's looking for his love and no one is giving a f*ck, lol, at least openly, so he thought it might be an inactive I guess...
Major betiko

Postby Rodion on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:22 am

I was killed and reanimated nights 4 and 5. Should be enough to convince everyone that I was never an Elder God like Jak and his buddies claimed, as Nendreel said he could only revive humans.

Since that cat is out of the bag, N4 I tracked Hippo (track-track, not Yog-track) and he visited me. I thought he was the one who killed me, but if he visited Swifte N3 I don't really know.
General Rodion

Postby jonty125 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:37 am

Not much happened here last night.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby Kanin Usagi on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:39 am

Swifte (and now Little Witt) might be night kill proof.

Yes, I did target doom, and from the scene it looks like SOMEONE was successful in killing him. And those two reanimators seem to continue getting very lucky(?) with their targets.

I have no body today. Make of that what you will.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.

I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
Private Kanin Usagi

Postby chapcrap on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:55 am

betiko wrote:hey all!
so this proves again there were at least 2 undeads yesterday (doom+?). I'm really starting to wonder what is neendrel doing with his experiments.

Ok chap have you had time to read up to here then? we never had swifte around to explain anything so we are quite curious about your character.

First of all, I didn't replace Swifte.

Second, just because I'm coming into the game doesn't mean I'm just gonna start giving you every piece of information that I know. I'm sorry that LSU was inactive, but that doesn't mean that I will just start spouting my role PM.

Third, I'm mostly caught up, but I read really fast and I'm sure I missed things. I wouldn't mind if someone wrote a synopsis for me. :)
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby betiko on Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:19 pm

chapcrap wrote:
betiko wrote:hey all!

First of all, I didn't replace Swifte.

Second, just because I'm coming into the game doesn't mean I'm just gonna start giving you every piece of information that I know. I'm sorry that LSU was inactive, but that doesn't mean that I will just start spouting my role PM.

Third, I'm mostly caught up, but I read really fast and I'm sure I missed things. I wouldn't mind if someone wrote a synopsis for me. :)

oh well, swifte and lsu got replaced more or less at the same time. Well like it or not chap, you are replacing someone who vanished when he was under pressure, so you will have to deal with it. regarding the synopsis, I think I can just share the list I was sharing with my fellow captive minds last night.

Little Witt: don't know anything about this guy
chapcrap: don't know anything about this guy
Iron Butterfly: I got an unaligned result on him, considered as a major threat by cult, is that good or bad?
thehippo8: what the hell is all this about???
pancakemix: don't know anything about this guy

spiesr: claimed town, don't know more
safariguy5: joat human. hope you're not the remaining cult.
Rodion: undead joat human . considered as a big threat by cult

vodean: cult joat human, probably insane too
jonty125: probably insane unaligned joat human
betiko: unaligned joat human
DoomYoshi: cult undead joat
edocsil: unaligned joat human
rishaed: elder things aligned joat human

Nendreel: unaligned reviver, has a buddy

Kanin Usagi: masoned alien, survivor
Commander9: masoned alien, cult aligned
new guy1: masoned alien, survivor

@kanin: so you didn't manage to take over a new body last night and can't tell who you targeted?
Major betiko

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives