Conquer Club

[Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:41 am

Wait, not only did I tell you as soon as I got recruited, but you also kept it a secret for two days?
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:44 am

Unvote vote little witt.

I want a lynch. Not a claim.

This has been my approach all game.

So aliens, on day 1 I asked commander if there were any roles which shouldn't have been randomly lynched. Is there any such role? No. I was right on day 1. Claims are stupid in this game. If someone is scummy, shoot first and ask questions later.

Nendreel and PCM are the only ones, but nendreel was oozing doctor from page 5, and PCM isn't likely to be random lynched.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Little Witt on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:45 am

If anyone has some questions they would like to ask me, please do. I can tell you this though. From what I am understanding from my role pm and WC I am not a threat. I have no conflict with the aliens or humans.
Nendreel wrote:Role math time again. I modified Rodion's list from D5 to save time.

26 players

3 Elder Things (Lovo, CM5, ghostly) I think I am but not sure, need info
3 Yith (Kanin, Comm9, NG1)I am not at war with, and have no reason to harm
1 Shoggoth (elon) Not sure yet.
1 Black Brotherhood Leader (Strike) I don't know much about this player, or his role, so unclear about conflict
2 Re-Animators (Nen, PCM)I am not at war with, and have no reason to harm
1 Recruiter (Jak) Not sure, but I don't know how much he would have effected me.
7 Unaligned JOAT Humans (Chuck, Yoshi, Betiko, Rishaed, Edoc, Vodean, IB)I am not at war with, and have no reason to harm
3 Town JOAT humans (Saf, Rodion, spiesr)I am not at war with, and have no reason to harm
1 Town dreamer king (Soundman)I am not at war with, and have no reason to harm
1 Outer God (Hippo) I am thinking I I have a conflict with hippo, but I am not sure

23 Roles claimed, 3 remainng

Possible roles remaining:
Byahkhee
Deep One
Black Brotherhood Member
Elder God

People not listed:
Witt: Unpossessable (from Kanin)
Chap:
jonty: Prince of Arya (wtf?)

If I missed anything or got something wrong feel free to point it out.
Sergeant 1st Class Little Witt

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:47 am

No questions, just death.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:49 am

Rodion, now that the cats out of the bag, comm told me who the other aliens were.

I still don't understand why you were so willing to protect them, but since you appear to be my only zombie friend, I will just have to trust you.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Little Witt on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:00 am

DoomYoshi wrote:No questions, just death.

I don't think you understand. I am not a threat to anyone as of right now. And I have not gotten any closer whatsoever to achieving my WC, I most likely have pointed out who I am, but I have also pointed out I have no reason to be at war with anyone. If fact I
Little Witt wrote:If anyone has some questions they would like to ask me, please do. I can tell you this though. From what I am understanding from my role pm and WC I am not a threat. I have no conflict with the aliens or humans.
Nendreel wrote:Role math time again. I modified Rodion's list from D5 to save time.

26 players

3 Elder Things (Lovo, CM5, ghostly) I think I am but not sure, need info EDIT: All are gone and it hasn't effected me the slightest! I am not at war with, and have no reason to harm
3 Yith (Kanin, Comm9, NG1)I am not at war with, and have no reason to harm
1 Shoggoth (elon) Eliminated and hasn't benefited me at all! I am not at war with, and have no reason to harm
1 Black Brotherhood Leader (Strike) I don't know much about this player, or his role, so unclear about conflict
2 Re-Animators (Nen, PCM)I am not at war with, and have no reason to harm
1 Recruiter (Jak) Not sure, but I don't know how much he would have effected me.
7 Unaligned JOAT Humans (Chuck, Yoshi, Betiko, Rishaed, Edoc, Vodean, IB)I am not at war with, and have no reason to harm
3 Town JOAT humans (Saf, Rodion, spiesr)I am not at war with, and have no reason to harm
1 Town dreamer king (Soundman)I am not at war with, and have no reason to harm
1 Outer God (Hippo) I am thinking I I have a conflict with hippo, but I am not sure. EDIT: I do not think I really need to bother with hippo anymore!

Byahkhee
Deep One
Black Brotherhood Member
Elder God

People not listed:
Chap: Unvote Vote Chap until he comes forth.
jonty: Prince of Arya (wtf?) Not at war with!

Postby betiko on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:31 am

wow witt, this surely convinced us all. what exactly are you proving by stating the obvious, that you are supposedly not a threat to anyone? we need a little more substance here, you aren't giving anything. You are far from your WC which is? how can we know you are not a threat if you don't give your WC? this could turn ugly for you if you don't tell us more about you.
Major betiko

Postby Little Witt on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:37 am

betiko wrote:wow witt, this surely convinced us all. what exactly are you proving by stating the obvious, that you are supposedly not a threat to anyone? we need a little more substance here, you aren't giving anything. You are far from your WC which is? how can we know you are not a threat if you don't give your WC? this could turn ugly for you if you don't tell us more about you.

My WC only involves lynching a said player. that simple but very hard, and prob not gonna happen because of his/her position in this talk. Lynching me would not benefit anyone I think. And I have no night abilities that are much use right now. :/ We need to get chap in here. I do not think I am anywhere near being the threat right now as I can not take over anyone's mind kill anyone or steal info.

Postby Nendreel on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:57 am

jonty125 wrote:I aren't the Prince of Arya. That was yesterday.

The peasents rebelled against you did they? :lol:

Little Witt wrote:My WC only involves lynching a said player. that simple but very hard, and prob not gonna happen because of his/her position in this talk. Lynching me would not benefit anyone I think. And I have no night abilities that are much use right now. :/ We need to get chap in here. I do not think I am anywhere near being the threat right now as I can not take over anyone's mind kill anyone or steal info.

Any clues on who this player is?

betiko wrote:I think we need to pressure the remaining 2 to see a bit clearer. What do you think of my theory combined with rishaed's, byahkhees and deep ones are what you become when you worship one of the 2 gods?

Lore-wise I can see that working with Deep Ones who are half-breed humans that eventually turn into Deep Ones. Not sure about the Byahkhee.
Game-wise, It could help resolve some of the role math problems we have.
Of course if this were true it would mean having to go through the unaligned JOATs to see if they are aligned now.
Sergeant Nendreel

Postby jonty125 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:01 pm

Nendreel wrote:
jonty125 wrote:I aren't the Prince of Arya. That was yesterday.

The peasents rebelled against you did they? :lol:

Nah, I forgot to go to sleep last night, and I dream, what I dream, for I dream who I am.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby Little Witt on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:07 pm

Fastposted,

I will be gone for the next 4-7 hours, so any questions that I might be able to answer please post. I am not a threat. And where is chap? not much posting from him.

Postby betiko on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:27 pm

Little Witt wrote:Fastposted,

I will be gone for the next 4-7 hours, so any questions that I might be able to answer please post. I am not a threat. And where is chap? not much posting from him.

are you a god or a human witt?
Major betiko

Postby Little Witt on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:41 pm

betiko wrote:

Not human,

(posted as I go out the door)

Postby Kanin Usagi on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:24 pm

Little Witt wrote:
betiko wrote:

Not human,

(posted as I go out the door)

I think this pretty much proves he's a god. But he might not be Cthulu. I suppose Chap is still a possibility. I don't have a vote today, so my input is pretty limited.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.

I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
Private Kanin Usagi

Postby rishaed on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:44 pm

26 players

3 Elder Things (Lovo, CM5, ghostly)
3 Yith (Kanin, Comm9, NG1)
1 Shoggoth (elon)
1 Black Brotherhood Leader (Strike)
2 Re-Animators (Nen, PCM)
1 Recruiter (Jak)
7 Unaligned JOAT Humans (Chuck, Yoshi, Betiko, Rishaed, Edoc, Vodean, IB)
3 Town JOAT humans (Saf, Rodion, spiesr)
1 Town dreamer king (Soundman)
1 Outer God (Hippo)

Black Brotherhood Member
Elder God

People not listed:
Chap:
jonty: Prince of Arya (wtf?)

Sorry needed to do a little editing here. And no We are free to Worship anybody that we wish to. However I found that the entire WC of the Elder Things strange b/c of the differing from a normal "Mafia" win Condition.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby betiko on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:59 pm

rishaed, how do you know their win condition? the role pm says that when you worship someone you are not told the win condition of the person you worship if I remember well (might need to recheck..) and since they all died... were you masoned with them at some point?

doom, I'm surprised your zombie buddy would even have something negociaed with commander, seems like it could be through massonage... therefore cult massonage. Seems very likely that rodion would be recruited by jak as he is one of the most recognized players in this game. Also, the whole bullcrap thrown at him by jak before dying seems like a desperate act to wifom a cult that would have the most chances to outlive all of you. Jak telling he is the big bad guy could only give town credit to rodion. I think it's quite likely the remaining unknown cult, also he tried to put doubts on vodean's alliegance to cult. Also, of course you guys are going to tell us now you are no longer cult and that jak tried to inflate the numbers... I don't buy all that.
Major betiko

Postby rishaed on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:17 pm

Ghostly in the twilight of his lynch(or was it before his lynch?) Said so outright. He needed to kill Outer,Elder, and Great Old Ones. Seeing as he was the last Elder Thing alive, it would not make sense for him to lie about it. My theory of infighting among the different God's and other knowledge from the Rolecop make me think that this may be the case.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Postby vodean on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:36 pm

also, he shares theres their WC, so he would be interested in finding out what it is.
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby Iron Butterfly on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:14 pm

Little Witt wrote:
betiko wrote:wow witt, this surely convinced us all. what exactly are you proving by stating the obvious, that you are supposedly not a threat to anyone? we need a little more substance here, you aren't giving anything. You are far from your WC which is? how can we know you are not a threat if you don't give your WC? this could turn ugly for you if you don't tell us more about you.

My WC only involves lynching a said player. that simple but very hard, and prob not gonna happen because of his/her position in this talk. Lynching me would not benefit anyone I think. And I have no night abilities that are much use right now. :/ We need to get chap in here. I do not think I am anywhere near being the threat right now as I can not take over anyone's mind kill anyone or steal info.

"I don't think you understand. I am not a threat to anyone as of right now. And I have not gotten any closer whatsoever to achieving my WC, I most likely have pointed out who I am, but I have also pointed out I have no reason to be at war with anyone."

You are not a threat right now. That is the part that I find interesting. When are you a threat and in what way?

We can only lynch ONE player at a time. Witt has to lynch a specific person to fullfill his WC. That tells me he is not dangerous at night.

The top priorities are to lynch are deities such a Hippo and whomever else the Yith know of. It seems the goal of the remaining cult is to release their deities so killing the deities removes the cult from winning.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby rishaed on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:21 pm

The cults Diety (JAK) is already dead. Hippo does not and will not lead a cult, thus the conclusion is also wrong. Cult cannot win if we lynch them, because they can no longer recruit people at night. Comm9 would be the last cultie I would lynch considering that if he is telling the truth he can still win if he survives, however all others at the moment should be lynched.

Postby jonty125 on Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:39 am

I think we've got bigger fish to fry than ex-culties. I'm not sure if I want to pursue a lynch on hippo.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby betiko on Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:48 am

jonty125 wrote:I think we've got bigger fish to fry than ex-culties. I'm not sure if I want to pursue a lynch on hippo.

+1. I'm not even sure culties are a problem for most of the people's wc now that they can't expand, just good to know who they are just in case they get trigger happy during the night. Bah this is really complicated since we don't know the real WC of any of these groups, it's all just speculations. We don't know who is the closest to obtain what ever he needs to obtain, which group it affects directly.

Jonty, are you not always the prince of arya? dreaming just teaches you more about yourself, gives you an ability for the next day or something?
Major betiko

Postby spiesr on Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:55 am

jonty125 wrote:I think we've got bigger fish to fry than ex-culties. I'm not sure if I want to pursue a lynch on hippo.
So what do you want to do then?
betiko wrote:I'm not even sure culties are a problem for most of the people's wc now that they can't expand, just good to know who they are just in case they get trigger happy during the night. Bah this is really complicated since we don't know the real WC of any of these groups, it's all just speculations. We don't know who is the closest to obtain what ever he needs to obtain, which group it affects directly.
Unless the cult actually disbanded with Jak's death (which we can't know for certain until some of them turn up dead) they are still a threat. With their assumed numbers we shouldn't be in danger of them endgaming for a day or two, but I don't know if we can safely ignore them completely.
Captain spiesr

Postby betiko on Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:09 am

spiesr wrote:
So what do you want to do then?
betiko wrote:I'm not even sure culties are a problem for most of the people's wc now that they can't expand, just good to know who they are just in case they get trigger happy during the night. Bah this is really complicated since we don't know the real WC of any of these groups, it's all just speculations. We don't know who is the closest to obtain what ever he needs to obtain, which group it affects directly.
Unless the cult actually disbanded with Jak's death (which we can't know for certain until some of them turn up dead) they are still a threat. With their assumed numbers we shouldn't be in danger of them endgaming for a day or two, but I don't know if we can safely ignore them completely.

and what do you think of my theory, zombie rodion being the 4th cultie still unreveiled spiesr? I think that jak being cornered probably changed his strategy and made his safest recruit look like his worse enemy.
Major betiko

Postby spiesr on Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:10 pm

betiko wrote:and what do you think of my theory, zombie rodion being the 4th cultie still unreveiled spiesr? I think that jak being cornered probably changed his strategy and made his safest recruit look like his worse enemy.
I think at this point we can conclude that the cult only made 3 successful recruitments. This raises the question assuming Vodean is/was cult aligned was he recruited or did he simply worship them? Yoshi and Jak gave conflicting answers to this. At the the moment I am not sure we have anyway to confirm either possibility. So, I guess what I am saying is that I don't know if there even is an unrevealed cultist remaining.
As for Rodion, I don't see it as being very likely. From my perspective it seems as if Rodion hadn't acted as he did that Jak had a decent shot of living at least one more day. I don't see the value in that situation of pushing Jak into a nonrecoverable position just to hide one presumably less valuable member.
Captain spiesr

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives