Conquer Club

[Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three, Need Reserves

Postby rishaed on Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:18 pm

ghostly447 wrote:
spiesr wrote:
ghostly447 wrote:No, I just didnt like the way he mocked me when he was wrong (I took the whole "Since he doesnt know his own..etc" as not joking in a light way).
That specific line was actually directly at rishead. Since, he apparently is tied to your win condition, but doesn't actually have any information on it himself.

Aight. My bad brah. lol

Lolwut?? I'm a bit confused on why it would be directed at me. . . ???! I've been pretty clear in backing up my opinions with theoretical though processes and quotes from others. And i never said to ghostly "Since he doesn't know his own. . ect." The only one that someone could accurately say that about would be me, because i don't know my own WC ATM.
Big FOS on Speiser for twisting words.
Anyhow I've never tried mocking Ghostly i find thats not really one of the best ways to play.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby spiesr on Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:30 pm

rishaed wrote:
show
Lolwut?? I'm a bit confused on why it would be directed at me. . . ???! I've been pretty clear in backing up my opinions with theoretical though processes and quotes from others. And i never said to ghostly "Since he doesn't know his own. . ect." The only one that someone could accurately say that about would be me, because i don't know my own WC ATM.
Big FOS on Speiser for twisting words.
Anyhow I've never tried mocking Ghostly i find thats not really one of the best ways to play.
Okay, let's clear this up. Here is the post that started this confusion.
spiesr wrote:
rishaed wrote:no X is not Jonty and Please Vote KANIN and not ghostly. . .ghostly is not a threat as long as he LIVES but results in cult/mafia after he dies from all POTENTIAL and worshipping followers.
Currently the only thing we have to go off of concerning ghostly's role and win condition is his own words. You admit to not having any information about it yourself. Of course ghostly will claim something that isn't a threat. Right now we can't know for sure.
Note that this post is in response to to rishaed's post that is quoted within it. Ghostly misinterpreted the line in orange as being directed towards him and took offense to it. However, this post in general and this line specifically were directed towards rishaed.
Captain spiesr

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:31 pm

Sorry for confusion. I thought vote to kill was a day action. I thought you meant that LSU didn't die because lovo wasn't voting for him.

I don't think it's fair to assume that it is why there was no kill last night. In fact, I know for certain that isn't why, comm9, which is why I didn't understand your analysis.

I was killed last night. Then I was resurrected. Hence, no kill.

Lovo has nothing to do with that.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby pancakemix on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:47 pm

This post was written as I read and was not edited as I continued.

awai kantaro nedehaipa madant

This is completely made up. Like, nothing on Google made up. I would totally vote for vodean right now if I could.

ghostly447 wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:Ghost, you are delusional. The first person to vote you since me was jak. He is not voting you for anything I said. He is voting you because of safariguy said. If you aren't going to read the game, then go away.

All I have read is "ghostly should be lynched" for the past few pages, why do you think I came to respond?

Yep. Delusional. If you didn't get anything else out of the last few pages you are a skimming fiend.

Although I will say this: there is nothing to suggest that ghostly is actually scum. Based on the info we have, he could just as easily be human.

@ jak - PCM is NOT alligned with me. He just learnt my VC through inquiry of the gods.

Incorrect. I was merely told this.

Damn, so many choices. Let's see how the LoVo thing fares.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby spiesr on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:00 pm

pancakemix wrote:
This is completely made up. Like, nothing on Google made up. I would totally vote for vodean right now if I could.
I thought we already established that Vodean has been interpreting his claimed Post Restriction as "post random stuff."
DoomYoshi wrote:I don't think it's fair to assume that it is why there was no kill last night. In fact, I know for certain that isn't why, comm9, which is why I didn't understand your analysis.

Interesting, care to explain somewhat?
Captain spiesr

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:04 pm

/ told me I was killed and that I was subsequently resurrected.

I am assuming that lovo had nothing to do with it based on comm9's statement.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby new guy1 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:08 pm

I am assuming Lovo couldn't have anything to do with it because his vote was in the possession of Comm9 or one of his faction-mates. You have to think about it though, if you have to vote to kill, IMO you must have at least 3 people because someone has to break a tie. IMO, LoVo is part of a killing faction, and he should be lynched, or at least questioned.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Nendreel on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:34 pm

Well this day has been interesting.
I find Comm9's claim believable enough.
vote Lord Voldemort

Still mulling over ghostly's claim so no comments about that at this time.
Sergeant Nendreel

Postby Swifte on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:59 pm

a ton for me to catch up on here... should have time tomorrow afternoon.
Colonel Swifte

Postby Commander9 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:28 pm

In all likelihood, this is my last for a while. Doom, what I said that it's at least partly responsible for no kills. I don't think that there's only a single mafia in the game and that a SK is extremely likely, thus the kill. Furthermore, the kill can possibly go through even without all members voting, but my point is that it at least played a small part.
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby lord voldemort on Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:51 am

Well I am in a faction...as are most...However I do not have the power to kill at all...That is a load of crap. I had no power at all. Hence I was so giddy about being able to have a one shot watch last night. I don't even know what you mean by vote to kill?? Are you saying that my faction all vote separately and the person with the most votes dies?? Seems a bit stupid and silly. When our faction is of small numbers in comparison to the game who is to say any one person gets more than 1 vote.
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby vodean on Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:47 am

day was darker than morning, but the light shon on many.

ok. rishaed, now that we trust you, please reveal X so that we can clear someone else.

spiesr wrote:
pancakemix wrote:
I thought we already established that Vodean has been interpreting his claimed Post Restriction as "post random stuff."
DoomYoshi wrote:I don't think it's fair to assume that it is why there was no kill last night. In fact, I know for certain that isn't why, comm9, which is why I didn't understand your analysis.

Interesting, care to explain somewhat?

funny you should say that. it says that almost word for word at one point in the PM.

ok. we need to remember the case on kanin, and i dont really think that the case on lovo is accurate. who knows... it just seems like a whole bunch of people got confused. i do think it might be interesting if lovo decided to pop in though.
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby Iron Butterfly on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:22 am

Yeh a whole bunch of people got confused. I could not imagine that anyone would lie about their role or their faction. :roll:
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:26 am

Sorry was sick with flu. Will catch up after work
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby betiko on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:30 am

lord voldemort wrote:Well I am in a faction...as are most...However I do not have the power to kill at all...That is a load of crap. I had no power at all. Hence I was so giddy about being able to have a one shot watch last night. I don't even know what you mean by vote to kill?? Are you saying that my faction all vote separately and the person with the most votes dies?? Seems a bit stupid and silly. When our faction is of small numbers in comparison to the game who is to say any one person gets more than 1 vote.

what link do you have or did you try to install with safariguy since day 1?
Major betiko

Postby pancakemix on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:32 am

vodean wrote:funny you should say that. it says that almost word for word at one point in the PM.

What, your "PR"? There's plenty enough Cthulhu mythos that / wouldn't just have ou make shit up. :roll:

ok. we need to remember the case on kanin, and i dont really think that the case on lovo is accurate. who knows... it just seems like a whole bunch of people got confused. i do think it might be interesting if lovo decided to pop in though.

Sounds like you're not interested in a lovo lynch at all. Considering I'm already suspicious of you, I find that interesting...
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby lord voldemort on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:57 am

betiko wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:Well I am in a faction...as are most...However I do not have the power to kill at all...That is a load of crap. I had no power at all. Hence I was so giddy about being able to have a one shot watch last night. I don't even know what you mean by vote to kill?? Are you saying that my faction all vote separately and the person with the most votes dies?? Seems a bit stupid and silly. When our faction is of small numbers in comparison to the game who is to say any one person gets more than 1 vote.

link do i have...your question is confusing

Postby betiko on Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:26 am

lord voldemort wrote:
betiko wrote:

you made a refenrence to jon snow for no reason on day 1 ("I know nothing....jon snow...")and gladiator on safari's avatar looks like jon snow (i made the confusion maybe others did).
safari wasn't at all in that conversation, and jon snow even less.
Major betiko

Postby lord voldemort on Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:28 am

betiko wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:
betiko wrote:

you made a refenrence to jon snow for no reason on day 1 ("I know nothing....jon snow...")and gladiator on safari's avatar looks like jon snow (i made the confusion maybe others did).

Oh there was nothing to it. safe bet is to take nothing I say seriously on day 1

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:28 am

No it isn't. A players strongest reads are dropped early to mid day 1.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby betiko on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:49 am

lord voldemort wrote:
betiko wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:
betiko wrote:

Oh there was nothing to it. safe bet is to take nothing I say seriously on day 1

so you said that as you could've said "I know nothing... peter pan.." or "I know nothing... rebeka black..."?

you've got to say it does look like you tried to secretly wink at saf something right?
Major betiko

Postby edocsil on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:27 am

This seems to be stretching things a bit far, but it depends a lot on context. “You know nothing, Jon Snow” Is straight from the books (game of thrones obv) and it's more then a bit of a sex/inability joke. I do think it is possible that it was simply that and not a prod at saf. Saf wasn't asking any questions, nothing was directed at him (read from page 7-10) and I don't see anything incriminating. However additional support to the case is largely irrelevant. Com says Lovo has a vote to kill mechanic, lovo denies, and I trust Com more at this point. He is playing exactly in line with his 3rd party META, and I have no reason to distrust him at this point.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby edocsil on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:28 am

edocsil wrote:This seems to be stretching things a bit far, but it depends a lot on context. “You know nothing, Jon Snow” Is straight from the books (game of thrones obv) and it's more then a bit of a sex/inability joke. I do think it is possible that it was simply that and not a prod at saf. Saf wasn't asking any questions, nothing was directed at him (read from page 7-10) and I don't see anything incriminating. However additional support to the case is largely irrelevant. Com says Lovo has a vote to kill mechanic, lovo denies, and I trust Com more at this point. He is playing exactly in line with his 3rd party META, and I have no reason to distrust him at this point.

Ah, forgot. Unvote Vote lovo
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby jonty125 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:35 am

rishaed wrote:
jonty125 wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:Wait, is X jonty?

I can also confirm on this end of the line I am not person X.

YOU wouldn't know go back and read the role PM.

Of course, I wouldn't. My bad.

unvote, vote lovo for the evidence provided by comm9
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby Iron Butterfly on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:32 am

unvote VOTE Lord Vo

Comm is in one faction and LOvo is in another. One is lying.
Captain Iron Butterfly

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives