Conquer Club

[Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Five NEED RESERVES

Postby Kanin Usagi on Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:27 pm

I am almost certain that spiesr is not an elder god.

Anywho, I'm on vacation so my input from now will be limited.

Fp'd by doom.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.

I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
Private Kanin Usagi

Postby pancakemix on Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:28 pm

Lol lurking? How have I been lurking?
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby jak111 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:36 pm

I am changing my targets because that's part of my ability. Didn't think it'd matter much that I had to change who I visit. Clearing a few from Elder Gods is worth it in my mind.

Think about it Rodion, if I'm wrong why aren't the Elder Gods outing at all? What do they have to hide besides one guy not being able to win with them? Why didn't they out Ghostly as a fake claim when he claimed Elder God? Elder Gods are the common enemy and it is my belief that the Black Brotherhood was the cult. Leaving only Elder Gods left to fight.

So far from my reads I'd say Jonty and Hippo are Elder Gods for sure unless anyone has counter reads?
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:40 pm

pancakemix wrote:Lol lurking? How have I been lurking?

I don't off-the-top remember anything you have said this game. Hence, flying under the radar, if not lurking per se.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:43 pm

After reading your posts... I do remember some stuff.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Nendreel on Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:45 pm

jak111 wrote:I am Kaajh'Kaalbh, an Outer God, as far as I know I am the only one of my kind because I am not masoned unlike so many others seem to be.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cthulhu_My ... h.27Kaalbh

From the link provided:
Kaajh'Kaalbh is a lesser Outer God servitor of Azathoth but secluded in a parallel chaotic dimension where everything is instable.

From the End of Night 4 Scene:
/ wrote: The ephemeral wailing of a alien orchestra quickly filled the air, luring once again a victim to meet the horrible visages of Nyarlathotep. It opened up a portal to show them the abomination of Demon Sultan Azathoth, and once more took a victim for its cause.

Looks like jak could be the second recruiter.
Sergeant Nendreel

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:00 pm

Rodion wrote:Yoshi-humans, is my list of you 6 accurate? Did I miss a 7th or 8th member? Are you 100% sure none of you could have "sneaked" on the list while not actually having the role?

as far as I know the 6 you mention are yoshi humans, in fact I would be very surprised if any of us 6 didn't start with that same role. There might be a couple of players such as you and jonty that could be as well. Other thn this rishaed is the only known to have used the alignment ability and is possibly undead (don't think so, probably another human) and doom is a claimed brain eating undead.
Other than this, IB is unaligned and possibly neendrel's buddy.
Major betiko

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:04 pm

betiko wrote:
Rodion wrote:Yoshi-humans, is my list of you 6 accurate? Did I miss a 7th or 8th member? Are you 100% sure none of you could have "sneaked" on the list while not actually having the role?

as far as I know the 6 you mention are yoshi humans, in fact I would be very surprised if any of us 6 didn't start with that same role. There might be a couple of players such as you and jonty that could be as well. Other thn this rishaed is the only known to have used the alignment ability and is possibly undead (don't think so, probably another human) and doom is a claimed brain eating undead.
Other than this, IB is unaligned and possibly neendrel's buddy.

:|

I don't eat brains.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Perk #1 ~ Immune to TOWN night kills (So yes, there is a town killing role somewhere among us)
Perk #2 ~ Immune to conversion (This I am assuming also includes the mind take over)
One additional perk, but it is on need to know basis.

Ability #1 ~ Hide behind someone at night, if they are killed by town I live, but if not, I die.
Ability #2 ~ Talk to someone for a single night (Which I have already used on Commander9 Night 3, and he can confirm this).

Jaks Perks/abilities

If he hides behind someone and they are killed by Town he lives. If they are killed by anyone else Jak dies.

Why hide behind anyone then if you are naturally immune to Town kills and would die at the hands of anyone else?

Unless of course your hide perk is tied to your "need to know" perk, which one could assume gives you knowledge of the person you hide behind. Hiding certainly does not give you protection
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby new guy1 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:25 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:Perk #1 ~ Immune to TOWN night kills (So yes, there is a town killing role somewhere among us)
Perk #2 ~ Immune to conversion (This I am assuming also includes the mind take over)

Ability #1 ~ Hide behind someone at night, if they are killed by town I live, but if not, I die.
Ability #2 ~ Talk to someone for a single night (Which I have already used on Commander9 Night 3, and he can confirm this).

Jaks Perks/abilities

If he hides behind someone and they are killed by Town he lives. If they are killed by anyone else Jak dies.

Why hide behind anyone then if you are naturally immune to Town kills and would die at the hands of anyone else?

Unless of course your hide perk is tied to your "need to know" perk, which one could assume gives you knowledge of the person you hide behind. Hiding certainly does not give you protection

I think the second perk was more geared towards him not being able to be recruited by cult. Its just a guess, but I feel like it would make more sense, since my role doesn't convert them, it just holds them in a holding room type deal. I hardly call that converting. Also, Comm9 didn't let me know about the conversation (Ill go back to see if I missed a message or not, but last I checked he didn't) So I can not confirm it for comm9. Also, I would not like to mention what race we are, but it has not been mentioned as anyone's WC, and we win as long as one of us can survive till endgame, which given the context, I can assume this means we are neutral and can win with any combinations of races so long as our race is not being hunted by anyone.

I mentioned all the extra stuff cause I think I saw someone post asking about our WC and race, so yeah.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby jonty125 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:42 am

jak111 wrote:So far from my reads I'd say Jonty and Hippo are Elder Gods for sure unless anyone has counter reads?

The prince of the greatest kingdom of the universe Arya [myself] is a cleared human.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby jak111 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:33 pm

jonty125 wrote:
jak111 wrote:So far from my reads I'd say Jonty and Hippo are Elder Gods for sure unless anyone has counter reads?

The prince of the greatest kingdom of the universe Arya [myself] is a cleared human.

Can you quote this? Even Rodion doesn't have you as cleared on his list. Also, you seem to be different from the other human's we've been running into. So unless cleared, I'm beginning to question the amount of different human claims in the game. With Chuck's death it's clear to everyone that the Yoshi humans is a legit claim, although perhaps not ALL of the Yoshi humans are legit. Then there are a few normal town humans, but what are you? Town or third party?

As far as your question goes Iron B, there are people who are obviously against me if I'm against them. If I hide behind people they are not after the liklihood of me surviving the night dramatically increases. But if I'm not the only one who is against the Elder Gods (due to WC) then it might not be good for me hiding, but right now as you can see no one else seems to have an enemy (which is suspicious to say the least).

The need to know perk will be known if it is used up on me.

Now onto New Guy. The conversion thing I know to keep me safe from the Cult, but whether or not your mind power counts as a "conversion" (even if it's only a single night) then it might not work on me, but feel free to try again tonight because I have literally nothing to hide. There's other possibilities that it didn't work like:
~ Because I hid behind someone might negate actions towards me (But I only know it protects me from kills from what my pm says)
~ Bussed
~ You were roleblocked
~ Probably some others, but you get what I mean.
If it IS the first, I will not hide tonight, because if Elder Gods kill me then they prove themselves to be the common enemy.

Unvote Guess Rodion is claiming JOAT.

With Kanin being sure Spiesr isn't an Elder God, and assuming Jonty can show where he has been proven innocent, that leaves the list of potential Elder Gods to:

~ Swifte
~ Iron Butterfly
~ LSU Tiger Josh
~ thehippo8

^ FOUR people left unknown if we assume all claims and clears so far are 100% true. This means that either all of them are Elder Gods, or my enemy isn't large in numbers.

It's time to get this ball rolling into finding them unless others have any complaints about that idea? Vote Swifte
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby rishaed on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:08 pm

Honestly speaking unless any of you have a problem with it, I would rather vote Swifte and check up on Jak in the night, than to lynch someone who is willing to post rather than someone who hasn't posted hardly at all in this game so unvote vote Swifte
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby / on Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:33 pm

Vote Count

swifte: 2 votes; jak111, rishaed
hippo: 1 vote; IB
jak111: 3 votes: Kanin Usagi, Rodion, doom

9 to lynch, deadline tuesday
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby jak111 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:55 pm

/ wrote:Vote Count

hippo: 1 vote; IB

9 to lynch, deadline tuesday

With Kanin being sure Spiesr isn't an Elder God, and assuming Jonty can show where he has been proven innocent, that leaves the list of potential Elder Gods to:

~ Swifte
~ Iron Butterfly
~ LSU Tiger Josh
~ thehippo8

Well with that vote on Hippo we know IronB and Hippo are definitely not teammates. If this team is as big as the Elder Things it may be Swifte, LSU, and Iron/Hippo as the Elder Gods.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby Iron Butterfly on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:21 am

I am not an Elder God.

I couple of turns ago Betiko did an investigation on my alignment and It came up that I was unaligned, which is akin to saying that I am a loner. Now that doesn't prove I am not aligned with someone else or that between now and then I have been recruited. What it does suggest is that if you are looking for " Elder Gods" plural as a faction, well that should put doubt on that theory.

Second the way everyone is talking you would think we were at an boy scout convention Everyones neutral trying to help everyone else, while people are risen from the dead to keep chatting like nothing has changed, space aliens meaning no harm to earth.

And lets be frank here. All the "Normal Humans" have a panic button so that they can tag to someones win condition. The further the game progresses the less safe a non aligned human will be while at the same time factions will start becoming more clear. The point is that I for one believe some of the "normal humans" have tagged to someones win condition besides.

The whole Elder Gods Pool is Bogus as it assumes that everyone elses role is figured out and that they are telling the truth.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby jak111 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:45 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:The whole Elder Gods Pool is Bogus as it assumes that everyone elses role is figured out and that they are telling the truth.

Read what I said, assuming that we know for certain that everyone else is cleared/correct on their role, that it would leave the list. Just because you're not an Elder God does not mean the others aren't as well.

Although I do agree that some claims so far seem sketchy as hell. So far I'm the only person with a enemy faction? For a balanced game that wouldn't seem right, especially for a balanced Official game at that. We will weed them out but first we must see what we are dealing with. I know my enemy but apparently no one else knows theirs. It's only a matter of time until they slip with all the claims on the table.

But Iron Butterfly, before anyone gets over defensive at this point right now, who would you say is cleared of being who they say they are? I personally think these alien things are cleared (the mind take overs) and if we are to believe them they have essentially cleared others as well. So let's say we have the same enemy, who would you think it is?
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby Iron Butterfly on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:37 am

jak111 wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:The whole Elder Gods Pool is Bogus as it assumes that everyone elses role is figured out and that they are telling the truth.

Read what I said, assuming that we know for certain that everyone else is cleared/correct on their role, that it would leave the list. Just because you're not an Elder God does not mean the others aren't as well.

Although I do agree that some claims so far seem sketchy as hell. So far I'm the only person with a enemy faction? For a balanced game that wouldn't seem right, especially for a balanced Official game at that. We will weed them out but first we must see what we are dealing with. I know my enemy but apparently no one else knows theirs. It's only a matter of time until they slip with all the claims on the table.

But Iron Butterfly, before anyone gets over defensive at this point right now, who would you say is cleared of being who they say they are? I personally think these alien things are cleared (the mind take overs) and if we are to believe them they have essentially cleared others as well. So let's say we have the same enemy, who would you think it is?

Who I believe is the enemy is irrelevant as it may not be the truth. I will say this, if a player can choose another player and take on their win condition at anytime, we have no idea what motivates their game play.

Let me ask you this question, what do you think is more important knowing who a player is aligned with or knowing what their role is?
Captain Iron Butterfly

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Two

Postby jonty125 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:48 am

DoomYoshi wrote:No, elon never said he was a human. It's all in the past now though.

Here's what I am doing now: I am going back through day 1 and compiling a list of all the humans we have based on VT tells and reactions and such. Anyone else who wants to be on the list should add themselves now. Keep in mind that being a Human does not mean that a player is cleared. If we are to progress through this monster hunting, I want to at least narrow my list down. Since I am making the list for myself, I may as well share it with everyone.

Anyways (from the top of my head):

Humans
vodean
jonty (these 2 are insane)
Sully
yoshi
edoc

Non-Humans:
spiesr
strike wolf

Unsure right now:
everyone else

Here you go jak, not just me saying, I'm a human. I haven't used my Worship ability yet, so I'm neutral. Also, as prince of the magnificent Arya, I would never do something like the leader of Egypt http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20458148
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby betiko on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:14 am

well, iron, if you were in our shoes who would you align yourself with? From my position, this is way too complicated to be answered at the moment. No one is going to tell his or her win condition clearly. Jak did for example, but would you align yourself with him? answer is probably not, he is in a weak position at the moment and we have no idea of how strong the faction he is facing is.
Aliens? this seems too good to be true. These guys seem to have no enemies. How can they reveal that much and not risk anything? I don't get it.
Hippo is basically looking for his lover and he can just claim it like that without risking anything. I guess his lover got the message, wouldn't it be too simple for a win condition?
Jonty is in lala land and in his own world he is the prince of an imaginary city.
Undead are just the same as normal people. Insane come and go and we don't know if it alters investigative judgements or anything. The necronomicon has switched owner, o who we don't know. whay kindof threat it represents either.
Swifte and LSU might be scumarining and sending night actions.. or not.
We had a shogoth role out there that was strange as hell and we know nothing of. With the small amount of towns there, soundman got killed instantly and we have no clue how important his role was. the black brotherhood from wiki is linked to the necronomicon, so they were probably after it. with their leader dead, were they able to sneak it from ghostly?
I think t's normal to sing "good lord kumbaya" around a campfire and buid teepees in this situation way too fucked up.

also, I think that what can make that things don't add up in rodion's list is that some people are possibly several things at the same time. Some are probably fake claims too. I think that if soundman didn't come out town I'd have doubts about town even existing, as it seems like there is no manichean good or evil in HP's mythos.

jonty are you confirming you are yoshi human? we would be 7 then.
ib is neendrel your partner? I don't really see who else it could be.
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:23 am

ps: to confirm yoshi humans, we can easily pass test to each other concerning our role pm. For me jonty was yoshi human at first, then i thought maybe a different kind of human and now I could believe him. I am not sure rodion isn't a yoshi human turned alien worshiper though. A few things made me think of him as one of us at the begining of the game.

what do other yoshi humans think?

also, if neendrel is unaligned and creates undeads are his intentions good? who ca tell us more about his lovecraft character and what undead do in those stories?
Major betiko

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Five

Postby Commander9 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:15 pm

pancakemix wrote:Not sure if a zombie is a good or a bad thing. Something to keep an eye on.

I expect that saf and edoc learned something being captive minds last night. Better yet, I'd like to know who the new captive minds are.

So it seems like we're out of Elder Things. That's nice. Just in case, if any more Elder Things would like to give themselves up, please do so now. :lol:

This.

DoomYoshi wrote:I'm not a zombie.

Prove it? That is exactly what a zombie would say.

Rodion wrote:Mind explaining more on how you got killed and ressurected, Yoshi? We're probably talking about 2 different ressurections here, since yours got no flavour and this one did, but the more data the merrier.

Commander, what are today's captive minds?

Apparently safari again (One of us forgot to send an action) for another night in a row where we tried to move on, Betiko and spiesr.

pancakemix wrote:FP: They must have a really good reason for keeping Saf tied down like this. An explanation might be in order from Comm.

Fail possession and then missed action.

DoomYoshi wrote:Yea, I just checked, I am actually undead.

Starfish killed me, but the PM doesn't include any mention of who resurrected me.

Rishaed, unlike Rodion you are my biggest priority today. If you give us player X, it will certainly help keep you alive.

Where/when did saf lie about your alignment?

Interesting! So now you are a zombie! Would you mind elaborating on how that changed things and how you knew who killed you?

DoomYoshi wrote:You say the "more data the merrier", and when you want data, you push others to give it. Nothing is wrong with this. Yet you have somehow decided that the data on who commander's partners are is not in the same category.

I say the "more data the merrier", so give the information. Even if you do I have already deduced you are not town, since only non-town roles would act in such a selfish way.

Comm, any details on Rodion's role?

As far as we can tell, he has a human role with no indication of his alignment whatsoever (then again, that is true for anyone we scout).

Rodion wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:Yet you have somehow decided that the data on who commander's partners are is not in the same category.

I was under the impression we had some sort of deal struck with Commander and that he was helping us in order to survive. I don't see a good reason to reveal his buddies if he keeps delivering us anti-town people like he did with Lovo. Besides, it's not like the information can be buried with my death. Saf and PCM have the knowledge as well and Saf may even have shared it with Edoc/Betiko/spiesr. I was also masoned D3/N3 with someone other than the captive minds (random action as I've been told) and this person should also be aware.

@ Rodion - I had the similar idea, yes. I don't see any reason why anyone should dislike us and we keep providing and feeding information. Care to explain your masonage, tho?

DoomYoshi wrote:Rodion, we made a deal with comm9 yes. That means that we aren't going to lynch him right away, but also they are upfront about the information they give. The more information we have (not from them), the less valuable they are. Why are you purposely misconstruing our relationship with the aliens in order to make them seem more valuable? What do you have to gain from this?

I absolutely love how deluded and delusional you are. If you indeed want to waste time and lynch us, go ahead :lol: I'll laugh my ass of through the time while you do that and in the end of the game.

DoomYoshi wrote:Also, on day 1 I raised a point that claims don't matter and that there are no single roles which can help town at this point.

Specifically Commander9 disagreed with me (as well as nendreel and some others). Comm9, now that you probably know everybody's roles in this game do you still disagree with me?

I think I was right then, and I am probably still right. In lieu of Rodion, we should finally kill LSU.

One thing is for certain - I disagree with most of conclusions and the way you get them. However, I do agree with LSU and some other people pressures as they virtually contributed next to nothing.

spiesr wrote:Please prod Swifte /.
As for LSU he hasn't posted anywhere on site in well over a week. Since we never really had much on him in the first place, it seems like it would make more sense to replace him. That of course assumes that there are still player's left who haven't already been in this game. At present this may not be possible, so I would be okay with a modkill.

As per usual, I prefer replacements, but having no other alternatives, I'd be fine with actual modkills/lynches.

Nendreel wrote:Why would you consider a ressurector to be an anti-town role?

And why would you consider it a pro-town role? Unless you have something to tell us, we have next to no idea what it does and for all I'm concerned, it could easily be a cult of the dead.

spiesr wrote:
Nendreel wrote:I am not Town, I am unaligned, but since I can't re-animate monsters there isn't much point in siding with scum.
What exactly is your win condition then?

This is most important part of the post for me as well.

DoomYoshi wrote:Rodion, as of yet, my observations have been remarkably accurate. Why should anyone doubt my observations on you?

Also, betiko, zombie isn't a faction and there isn't a change in win condition. I was just wondering what you were getting at, and hoping to elicit extra information.

Rodion, you can disagree with my tactics, but please don't call me unobservant. Anyone paying attention knows the last in the group is Kanin. I don't actually care about the information. I only care about your double standards. Your defense has a noted level of attack on my character.

Jonty, now that nendreel has claimed what I said he was, what do you have to say for yourself? Why were you trying to get a town PR to claim. This goes to you also Rodion. Why were you trying to focus attention on nendreel, even after I hinted you should drop it?

So... Let me see if I understand this right:

You get revived by a non-aligned town reviver and YET nothing changes and you stay human with same abilities, alignments and everything else? Okay... What if we'd find out that after your lynch you'd be a cultie and that nendreel is actually a cult reviver? Don't mind me - but I don't trust neither you nor your perceived town-unaligned reviver. You have been extremely pushy for a while now always trying to direct us all to go your way - which is something I really am starting to dislike.

DoomYoshi wrote:K.

Unvote vote hippo

And this again... Gee.. Seems like you definitely had a big "case" on Rodion and when that direction failed, you easily gave up since he wasn't an easy target and just moved on. I don't completely trust Rodion either, but I trust you even less.

Rodion wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:I really think you're just voting me because you think I've denied you the ability to win the game or some other OMGUS.

It makes perfect sense that he is voting you: his only shot at survival is calling you a liar (or go all "busdrive" with his defense). If he can't make that fly, he is doomed: we may not kill him today due to higher priorities, but he'll die eventually.

ZING. Rishaed is desperate as he knows that he's caught and that there's nothing he can do, thus he's trying to find a straw that could save him and he's willing to make huge assumptions, possibly even make stuff up.

Kanin Usagi wrote:Well, since everyone apparently knows who we are already, ( :cry: ) I will go ahead and confirm that I am the third "alien." I will also offer up another interesting tid bit so that me and mine can continue to be more useful than worth killing. But first, I want to ask Jak111 a question:
What the hell are you?!

To wit: My buddies have been able to possess average humans, a power role, the Leader of the Black Brotherhood (or would have had he not been killed) and an Elder God (LoVo), but when I attempted to take over your body on Night 3 it failed. Why? That's a good question. When I sent the action, the response from / was basically "You attempt to take over jak's body, but fail. Whatever happened was too horrible for you to remember." This is why we only had two captives on Day Four. When we attempted to take over Strikewolf, it failed because he died and could no longer be targeted, but then the team member who targeted him was bounced back to the last body he had taken over. Apparently my mind could not handle whatever I found in your head. There's more though: You've been playing extremely under the radar this game. You have had few posts, and the few you have did not add that much to the game.

To be fair, I haven't contributed much either, but that's only because new guy and I chose to let Comm9 be our rep to this game until we were discovered. Jak hasn't made worth while contributions all game, and its time he explained himself. If you guys choose not to follow up on this, that's fine. I'm just presenting a case that everyone might be interested in. Vote jak111.

This. Basically, it is obvious that you are an extremely powerful role - just your alignment is not clear. He has to be either town or scum, with obvious idea that it is more likely that he is scum, but we wanted to be sure of that before sharing this information.

betiko wrote:Cthulu himself? Can t vote today. Aliens, who is your enemy? You seem to have none.

We have none... We are survivors.

Nendreel wrote:@Kanin, Comm9 and ng1: Are you guys Byakhee?

No, we are not. We are The Great Race of Yith. Read up on us and you will see that we have no quarrels with anyone and we are just minding our own business - surviving.

rishaed wrote:I know that Jak did something to Commander N3 but am not sure what. I admit though for Jak not to have contributed more in this game is way outside of his META from what I've seen. vote Jak

He masoned me for a night.

Rodion wrote:
Kanin Usagi wrote:To be fair, I haven't contributed much either, but that's only because new guy and I chose to let Comm9 be our rep to this game until we were discovered. Jak hasn't made worth while contributions all game, and its time he explained himself. If you guys choose not to follow up on this, that's fine. I'm just presenting a case that everyone might be interested in. Vote jak111.

Is that the information you were thinking about releasing yesterday? If so, why did you end up not doing it back in the day? Is there anything fishy with the latest minds (spiesr and betiko) or do they seem to be regular people?

I believe it makes a lot of sense for Jak to be the recruiter. First of all, it looks like he's been laying low for his meta, like someone said. Second, if Kanin's powers are strong enough to get mafia (Elder Things with the vote to kill mechanic), what possible role could be too powerful to be insusceptible to capture? I can think of one. Lastly, if you, as cult recruiter, realized on D3 how game-breaking Commander's power could be to you (since D3 was when they busted Lovo), what would you do N3? Visit him, of course.

My opinion is that Jak's case is the biggest priority at the moment. Further ramifications (such as a cult recruiter flip) might implicate Commander if we are to believe Rishaed on his track/watch. Secondly, we have the Hippo/Vodean attack on Nendreel, which is still unexplained. Finally, there is the SafxRishaed issue, which seems more like a non-issue to me.

Unvote, vote Jak.

One last minute observation: Kanin/NG, was it Commander that persuaded you not to tell town about Jak's failed capture D4? :-k

That would be correct. Nope, nothing that we know off. Also, agreed on Jak.

jak111 wrote:Hmm, perhaps it's time I bring forth what I know since it is apparent that I am NOT human, but nor am I the enemy in this game. Or at least I am assuming I am not.

I've been laying low because of a few reasons, namely because I have a few perks and abilities and my handicaps to my abilities seem to be giving me a clue as to who the mafia or at least the killing faction is in this game.

I am Kaajh'Kaalbh, an Outer God, as far as I know I am the only one of my kind because I am not masoned unlike so many others seem to be.

Perk #1 ~ Immune to TOWN night kills (So yes, there is a town killing role somewhere among us)

Handicap ~ If the person I try to talk to or hide behind is an "unsealed" Elder God, I DIE.

WC ~ Survive with any faction besides Elder Gods

^ This is why I've been trying to find out about Elder Gods, and with Ghostly's fake claim yesterday and NO ONE counter claiming him, I am assuming they are NOT town nor are they 3rd party due to my WC.

With NO ONE claiming Elder God, I am thinking that I am right of them being the true enemy that we are facing, and Kanin, if you have any info on one of them, I suggest you share it now so we may test my theory. Someone is out there with a killing power as we've seen last night with Chuck dying. If it isn't other humans, isn't you, and isn't me, then I believe the Elder Gods are responsible for a few of the deaths that we have been seeing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cthulhu_My ... h.27Kaalbh

^ All I can find on my character besides what has been shared with me in the description pm.

As far as the horrible things you've seen when you tried to take over my mind, I have no idea what those could be besides me not being human.

Though, now it's time to add my cents into what has been going on as far as the scenes suggest. I believe the Elder Things were a secondary mafia faction, the first being the Elder Gods who have all but seemed to be reluctant to claim.

Anyone else got info they'd like to add to what I know? Or anything concrete on these Elder Gods?

I want to call bullshit, but before I do, few questions:
I) Who did you mason on other nights?
II) Your identity with your victory condition doesn't really make sense... Your mind invasion fail doesn't make much sense either.
III) You've hidden on N1 behind me? Why? I wasn't too active and it was likely that I'd be targeted...
IV) Furthermore, if you find your enemy would be an instant death, why would you keep on bouncing to different people?

jak111 wrote:I am changing my targets because that's part of my ability. Didn't think it'd matter much that I had to change who I visit. Clearing a few from Elder Gods is worth it in my mind.

Think about it Rodion, if I'm wrong why aren't the Elder Gods outing at all? What do they have to hide besides one guy not being able to win with them? Why didn't they out Ghostly as a fake claim when he claimed Elder God? Elder Gods are the common enemy and it is my belief that the Black Brotherhood was the cult. Leaving only Elder Gods left to fight.

So far from my reads I'd say Jonty and Hippo are Elder Gods for sure unless anyone has counter reads?

Well, I am pretty sure that C'thulhu is an enemy as well, but that does not mean you are our friend either.

To conclude: Jak smells extremely fishy along with rishaed and Yoshi and to the lesser extent nendreel (non-town reviver seems odd), but a bunch of no posts people are also lurking.

Furthermore, our group wins as long as any one of us wins, THUS I would still win even if I'm dead... You guys can lynch me if you want, although I would be facepalming pretty damn hard about that...
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:25 pm

I know who killed me because / told me.

I wonder who the Byakhee are then?
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby new guy1 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:27 pm

Well, now that Comm9 gave away our race, I would assume that if one of us dies tonight then we have people wanting to kill us. Considering we are from the future though, I cannot see any reason why we would have enemies in this quarrel.

fastposted.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby rishaed on Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:50 pm

It sounded by flavor from the last Night scene that perhaps the Byhakee are after the Necromicon? That is just an assumption however, nothing concrete. Well considering that A. Comm9 backs up Jak on the Masoning, but is attacking him im not sure about cult recruiter, however He's not voting Jak even with agreement of Jak being the highest priority today. Just a side note, I'm wondering if / gave scum Fake claims, ghostly seems to have made his up and botched it, while LoVo didn't even claim anything. However it wouldn't be to hard to fake claim just about any of the roles that have been out there except for Comm9's group.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives