[Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby Iron Butterfly on Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:41 pm

betiko wrote:
Kanin Usagi wrote:
rishaed wrote:No its a random Sleep action that can happen to any of us that can still sleep. I just didn't roleplay like i should have >.<

To be fair, Jonty did quite a good job with it.


what the hell are you guys talking about? do you understand what it was about as well kanin? am I the only one not understanding the whole concept of this sleep action.. just a pr?


The sleep actions gave a PR, which is fairly obvious.

The sleep actions not only give positive actions but negative. I traveled in my dreams to the town of Ulthar, tripped over a cat and as a result could not use a night action the next night...IE pray, sleep or use an action.

So I will say Jonty's actions now make sense to some extent.

We are after all all inmates of an asylum lest we forget.
User avatar
Major Iron Butterfly
 
Posts: 2702
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 36
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (7)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby rishaed on Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:15 pm

Kanin Usagi wrote:
rishaed wrote:No its a random Sleep action that can happen to any of us that can still sleep. I just didn't roleplay like i should have >.<

To be fair, Jonty did quite a good job with it.

QFT
It also why I started to take a slightly riskier route for information. >.> The question still remains, who do we want to go after?
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby Kanin Usagi on Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:23 pm

rishaed wrote:
Kanin Usagi wrote:
rishaed wrote:No its a random Sleep action that can happen to any of us that can still sleep. I just didn't roleplay like i should have >.<

To be fair, Jonty did quite a good job with it.

QFT
It also why I started to take a slightly riskier route for information. >.> The question still remains, who do we want to go after?

Little Witt or chapcrap would be my suggestion. Chapcrap hasn't put much, but at least Little Witt is a confirmed non-human who is not pro-town. Just some thoughts.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby Little Witt on Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:04 pm

Kanin Usagi wrote:
rishaed wrote:
Kanin Usagi wrote:
rishaed wrote:No its a random Sleep action that can happen to any of us that can still sleep. I just didn't roleplay like i should have >.<

To be fair, Jonty did quite a good job with it.

QFT
It also why I started to take a slightly riskier route for information. >.> The question still remains, who do we want to go after?

Little Witt or chapcrap would be my suggestion. Chapcrap hasn't put much, but at least Little Witt is a confirmed non-human who is not pro-town. Just some thoughts.


But I am not anti-town either! I have no conflict whatsoever with the town. You can continue to interrogate me further, and I will continue to give truthful info, and you will find that I am not a threat to town. Go after me fine, but first we need to get chap in here. I continually see him post in the suggs other mafia games and some other forums. He is clearly trying to stay low.
User avatar
Sergeant Little Witt
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:03 am
Location: in the USA
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby jonty125 on Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:37 am

I'm just a human, sometimes dubbed as a Yoshihuman. I normally go to sleep at night and I find my dreams are sometimes those of information i.e. (N1 - track vodean) or tell me how to act (N4 - You are the Prince of Arya)
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby pancakemix on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:40 am

Can we stop saying "town" and "anti-town" please? It's page 100 and this is clearly a faction game. Any "town" is just another faction among the Elder/Outer/Inner/Adolescent Gods, and I'd recommend going back and looking for who pushed hardest for the lynches of the Elder Things. I trust that it would be telling.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
User avatar
Sergeant pancakemix
 
Posts: 7864
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: An old abandoned cabin in the woods
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:55 am

pancakemix wrote:Can we stop saying "town" and "anti-town" please? It's page 100 and this is clearly a faction game. Any "town" is just another faction among the Elder/Outer/Inner/Adolescent Gods, and I'd recommend going back and looking for who pushed hardest for the lynches of the Elder Things. I trust that it would be telling.


And what have you found? Why would you wait for someone to follow your own suggestion?
User avatar
Major Iron Butterfly
 
Posts: 2702
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 36
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (7)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby pancakemix on Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:07 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:
pancakemix wrote:Can we stop saying "town" and "anti-town" please? It's page 100 and this is clearly a faction game. Any "town" is just another faction among the Elder/Outer/Inner/Adolescent Gods, and I'd recommend going back and looking for who pushed hardest for the lynches of the Elder Things. I trust that it would be telling.


And what have you found? Why would you wait for someone to follow your own suggestion?


I've completed my WC. Who you lynch is of no consequence to me. On a more practical note, I also have projects that need a-doin'.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
User avatar
Sergeant pancakemix
 
Posts: 7864
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: An old abandoned cabin in the woods
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:45 am

pancakemix wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:
pancakemix wrote:Can we stop saying "town" and "anti-town" please? It's page 100 and this is clearly a faction game. Any "town" is just another faction among the Elder/Outer/Inner/Adolescent Gods, and I'd recommend going back and looking for who pushed hardest for the lynches of the Elder Things. I trust that it would be telling.


And what have you found? Why would you wait for someone to follow your own suggestion?


I've completed my WC. Who you lynch is of no consequence to me. On a more practical note, I also have projects that need a-doin'.


vote pcm
show
User avatar
Corporal DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 3864
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby rishaed on Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:37 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:
pancakemix wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:
pancakemix wrote:Can we stop saying "town" and "anti-town" please? It's page 100 and this is clearly a faction game. Any "town" is just another faction among the Elder/Outer/Inner/Adolescent Gods, and I'd recommend going back and looking for who pushed hardest for the lynches of the Elder Things. I trust that it would be telling.


And what have you found? Why would you wait for someone to follow your own suggestion?


I've completed my WC. Who you lynch is of no consequence to me. On a more practical note, I also have projects that need a-doin'.


vote pcm

Honestly Doom? You're pushing so hard for a lynch ANY LYNCH other than yours that its pretty much crazy, unvote VOTE DoomYoshi It makes me think that you didn't revert from a cultie after you were killed.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:12 pm

He said who we lynch is of no consequence. Isn't that asking to be lynched? Why do you care whether or not there is a cult? Why haven't you told us who player X is yet?
show
User avatar
Corporal DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 3864
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby Kanin Usagi on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:48 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:He said who we lynch is of no consequence. Isn't that asking to be lynched? Why do you care whether or not there is a cult? Why haven't you told us who player X is yet?

For real rishaed. You can't expect a player to basically say "I don't care what anyone else does" and remain alive. It would have looked better for him if he had just not posted anything at all.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby spiesr on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:19 pm

Kanin Usagi wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:He said who we lynch is of no consequence. Isn't that asking to be lynched? Why do you care whether or not there is a cult? Why haven't you told us who player X is yet?
For real rishaed. You can't expect a player to basically say "I don't care what anyone else does" and remain alive. It would have looked better for him if he had just not posted anything at all.
I do agree that the attitude that Pancakemix and to a different extent edocsil have adopted sucks. And if they turn out to be telling the truth then we ultimate have s slightly broken game mechanic.
That said, by simply placing a vote on Pancakemix without providing any reason beyond that quoted post DoomYoshi was effectively advocating lynching a player who is not a threat at a point in time when there are plenty of potential threats to choose from. Now, If DoomYoshi believes that Pancakemix and his zombie army pose a threat (to either my win condition or his) he is more than welcome to vote for that reason. In order to do so though, he has to state that he believes so and offer arguments to convince others on the matter.
Lynching players for apathy is okay sometimes, but right now we have plenty of valid targets and simply need to choose the one we think is most dangerous. I am of the opinion that gods seeking the Necronomicon and potential lingering cultist are more dangerous than apathy today.
User avatar
Captain spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2794
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) General Contribution (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby Nendreel on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:35 pm

spiesr wrote:I am of the opinion that gods seeking the Necronomicon and potential lingering cultist are more dangerous than apathy today.


Also at least one person remaining has a killing ability/faction since somebody wanted to eliminate Rodion pretty badly.
User avatar
Sergeant Nendreel
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:57 am
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby Little Witt on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:44 pm

rishaed wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:
pancakemix wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:
pancakemix wrote:Can we stop saying "town" and "anti-town" please? It's page 100 and this is clearly a faction game. Any "town" is just another faction among the Elder/Outer/Inner/Adolescent Gods, and I'd recommend going back and looking for who pushed hardest for the lynches of the Elder Things. I trust that it would be telling.


And what have you found? Why would you wait for someone to follow your own suggestion?


I've completed my WC. Who you lynch is of no consequence to me. On a more practical note, I also have projects that need a-doin'.


vote pcm

Honestly Doom? You're pushing so hard for a lynch ANY LYNCH other than yours that its pretty much crazy, unvote VOTE DoomYoshi It makes me think that you didn't revert from a cultie after you were killed.


I just remembered reading something about H P's story on a crazy doctor and his partner. And Nend or pcm would be the doctor and the other his partner. They would take the bodies and bring them back to life as nend and pcm have done. But later on in the story, the partner discovered that the crazy doctor would sometimes kill people then resurrect them right after with the new formula. Every time I can think of fail, all except the last one. Anyway, the doctor loses track of his zombies, who are now trying to kill him to get revenge. I want to know if rod or doom's new WC (if it changed at all) is to kill their resurrecter so that they would so to speak get revenge, even though here the doctor saved their life. That's just my thoughts on the problem here. And I think, if what I posted is correct, doom is trying to lynch nendreel or pcm hoping that doom kills the doctor. This needs more talking about.
User avatar
Sergeant Little Witt
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:03 am
Location: in the USA
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby pancakemix on Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:15 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:vote pcm


Go ahead. Waste your lynch. No skin off my nose. You're only leaving yourself open. If you truly wish to be productive on that end, lynch edoc. He could forward his WC by participating, but he isn't. I've accomplished my goal. Killing me is a waste. At least prod at someone who's still got something at stake. And as Witt stated, I have reason to believe that my health is not in your interests.

There are things I could say, but if you really want my opinion, it's that I shouldn't have an opinion. I've no stake in the squabbles of the cosmos. But you have my vote. And you have my bow. And my axe. :P
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
User avatar
Sergeant pancakemix
 
Posts: 7864
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: An old abandoned cabin in the woods
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby pancakemix on Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:18 pm

Also, if you think I should shut up, I'll be more than happy to shut up.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
User avatar
Sergeant pancakemix
 
Posts: 7864
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: An old abandoned cabin in the woods
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby pancakemix on Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:19 pm

pancakemix wrote:Also, if you think I should shut up, I'll be more than happy to shut up.


Sorry, forgot something else.

I will say this, though: Nendreel and I wouldn't still be here if there wasn't a reason.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
User avatar
Sergeant pancakemix
 
Posts: 7864
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: An old abandoned cabin in the woods
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby Little Witt on Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:37 pm

pancakemix wrote:
pancakemix wrote:Also, if you think I should shut up, I'll be more than happy to shut up.


Sorry, forgot something else.

I will say this, though: Nendreel and I wouldn't still be here if there wasn't a reason.


So is your WC filled and you just have to survive your zombies(survive endgame)? This post sounds like it. But I am pretty sure that doom got a new WC and that is to kill the crazy doctor (and his partner?) from what he seems to be trying to do.
User avatar
Sergeant Little Witt
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:03 am
Location: in the USA
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby rishaed on Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:44 pm

pancakemix wrote:
pancakemix wrote:Also, if you think I should shut up, I'll be more than happy to shut up.


Sorry, forgot something else.

I will say this, though: Nendreel and I wouldn't still be here if there wasn't a reason.

I am now quite interested in this reason if for no other reason than the fact that the Survivor's haven't been Endgame'd here and we have so many (though we have less than at the beginning). One reason could be that not all threats have been elimanated/ or that these "threats" haven't fufilled their WC so that Endgame hasn't happened.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby vodean on Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:32 pm

rishaed wrote:
pancakemix wrote:
pancakemix wrote:Also, if you think I should shut up, I'll be more than happy to shut up.


Sorry, forgot something else.

I will say this, though: Nendreel and I wouldn't still be here if there wasn't a reason.

I am now quite interested in this reason if for no other reason than the fact that the Survivor's haven't been Endgame'd here and we have so many (though we have less than at the beginning). One reason could be that not all threats have been elimanated/ or that these "threats" haven't fufilled their WC so that Endgame hasn't happened.

or perhaps because you are alive and scum-aligned....
Image
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
User avatar
Sergeant vodean
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby spiesr on Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:41 pm

vodean wrote:
show
or perhaps because you are alive and scum-aligned....
The odds of rishead being the only thing keeping endgame from happening right now are so low as to not be worth considering.

Also Vodean, can you please give me a summary of every action you have taken in this game? I don't have in all down in my notes at the moment.
User avatar
Captain spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2794
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) General Contribution (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby vodean on Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:55 pm

spiesr wrote:
vodean wrote:
show
or perhaps because you are alive and scum-aligned....
The odds of rishead being the only thing keeping endgame from happening right now are so low as to not be worth considering.

Also Vodean, can you please give me a summary of every action you have taken in this game? I don't have in all down in my notes at the moment.

may i ask why?
Image
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
User avatar
Sergeant vodean
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby rishaed on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:10 pm

vodean wrote:
rishaed wrote:
pancakemix wrote:
pancakemix wrote:Also, if you think I should shut up, I'll be more than happy to shut up.


Sorry, forgot something else.

I will say this, though: Nendreel and I wouldn't still be here if there wasn't a reason.

I am now quite interested in this reason if for no other reason than the fact that the Survivor's haven't been Endgame'd here and we have so many (though we have less than at the beginning). One reason could be that not all threats have been elimanated/ or that these "threats" haven't fufilled their WC so that Endgame hasn't happened.

or perhaps because you are alive and scum-aligned....

I must respond to this. Seeing as Jak was bulletproof to Human NK's I don't think that I could complete what the Elderthing's WC was alone. I have such a low chance of turning EACH and every lynch against any discovered God's like hippo or Little Witt, that It is pretty well impossible for me to win and We would have already been endgamed if that was the case.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby spiesr on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:11 pm

vodean wrote:
show
may i ask why?
Why what? Why do I want to know your actions? Because you have been coming up with "information" and shit all game and you never give a proper explanation for anything. I want answers. Stop dodging questions and disappearing.
User avatar
Captain spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2794
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) General Contribution (2)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login