[Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby betiko on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:47 am

ok we have to make our mind by tomorrow, having too many targets is going to end up in a no lynch. I suggest that we go for an (ex?)cultie for science if we can't make our mind up to see if we learn something by the colour of their name, even if I doubt we will.. could turn out ugly if culties are market in grey though.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 5492
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 157
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby Nendreel on Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:35 am

betiko wrote:ok we have to make our mind by tomorrow, having too many targets is going to end up in a no lynch. I suggest that we go for an (ex?)cultie for science if we can't make our mind up to see if we learn something by the colour of their name, even if I doubt we will.. could turn out ugly if culties are market in grey though.


If you want to test the (ex)culties then I would recommend lynching Commander9. If they've reverted back to their pre-cult WC, then Comm9 can still win through his faction, while Doom and Vodean couldn't.
This would allow us to test the culties without screwing anyone over if we're wrong.
User avatar
Sergeant Nendreel
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:57 am
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby betiko on Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:52 am

Nendreel wrote:
betiko wrote:ok we have to make our mind by tomorrow, having too many targets is going to end up in a no lynch. I suggest that we go for an (ex?)cultie for science if we can't make our mind up to see if we learn something by the colour of their name, even if I doubt we will.. could turn out ugly if culties are market in grey though.


If you want to test the (ex)culties then I would recommend lynching Commander9. If they've reverted back to their pre-cult WC, then Comm9 can still win through his faction, while Doom and Vodean couldn't.
This would allow us to test the culties without screwing anyone over if we're wrong.


but what would you go for, ex cluties, hippo, purposely inactive players? Also commander is the only one you can't revive out of the 3 so it doesn't surprise me you would go for commander. Doom is an undead and vodean could easily become one.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 5492
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 157
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby Nendreel on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:20 am

betiko wrote:but what would you go for, ex cluties, hippo, purposely inactive players? Also commander is the only one you can't revive out of the 3 so it doesn't surprise me you would go for commander. Doom is an undead and vodean could easily become one.


Question my motives all you like, but can you doubt the logic of what I said?

I think Witt should be the first one to go for. He claims to have a lyncher mechanic and says he can't really put forth a case on his target which would suggest that that person is Town. He isn't anti-town per se, but he's more likely to do harm to town than help.

Chap would be my second choice, he's had plenty of time to say something. I suppose he could still be trying to catch up, but it also allows for convienant scummarining now that he's under pressure.
User avatar
Sergeant Nendreel
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:57 am
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby jonty125 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:39 am

I haven't been gone that long.

I'll vote vodean if he knew Doom was cult on D3 he would of shared unless he was cult. And its a fairly risk free lynch.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby vodean on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:12 am

urudahah traynomvr nomrenom
jonty125 wrote:I haven't been gone that long.

I'll vote vodean if he knew Doom was cult on D3 he would of shared unless he was cult. And its a fairly risk free lynch.

i was hoping they would recruit me. apparently, we had a miscommunication. weve been over this
Image
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
User avatar
Sergeant vodean
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby jonty125 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:13 am

vodean wrote:urudahah traynomvr nomrenom
jonty125 wrote:I haven't been gone that long.

I'll vote vodean if he knew Doom was cult on D3 he would of shared unless he was cult. And its a fairly risk free lynch.

i was hoping they would recruit me. apparently, we had a miscommunication. weve been over this


Sounds too unrealistic to me.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby Little Witt on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:30 am

Nendreel wrote:
betiko wrote:but what would you go for, ex cluties, hippo, purposely inactive players? Also commander is the only one you can't revive out of the 3 so it doesn't surprise me you would go for commander. Doom is an undead and vodean could easily become one.


Question my motives all you like, but can you doubt the logic of what I said?

I think Witt should be the first one to go for. He claims to have a lyncher mechanic and says he can't really put forth a case on his target which would suggest that that person is Town. He isn't anti-town per se, but he's more likely to do harm to town than help.

Chap would be my second choice, he's had plenty of time to say something. I suppose he could still be trying to catch up, but it also allows for convienant scummarining now that he's under pressure.


I am not a threat to town at all, I am trying to get rid of the gods, and I have no powers, just my normal vote. At the rate of this game I will never achieve anything.
User avatar
Sergeant Little Witt
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:03 am
Location: in the USA
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby spiesr on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:41 am

Whelp, we are out of time and need to make a decision. I don't know if we have enough info to make a good decision on the Little Witt/Hippo issue today or not. Perhaps some of us can ask for info on their alignment tonight?
Vote DoomYoshi
100% was cult > 98% was cult.
User avatar
Captain spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2797
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) General Contribution (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:24 pm

new guy1 wrote:Im here, I just dont know who to vote because I am split between whether Hippo is a good guy or not, if little wit is a good guy or not, if doom is still cult, etc. Im trying to think it out to myself before I post an opinion.


How are you defining good guy and bad guy?
User avatar
Major Iron Butterfly
 
Posts: 2702
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 36
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (7)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby new guy1 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:35 pm

Good guy like hes not killing people and stuff .... in other words if he is the reason why we have not finished the game, he is bad. If he is one of the people fighting for the majority of people, he is fine in my books. Pretty much whatever allows me to survive to endgame the easiest will be crowned good guy in my book.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby / on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:39 pm

sorry, revised.

Vodean: 3 votes: little witt, vodean, jonty125
chapcrap: 1 vote: betiko
pancake: 1 vote: doom
doom: 2 vote: rishaed, spiesr


8 to lynch, deadline Tuesday.

i'll send a mass prod to whomever hasn't posted in a few days.
Last edited by / on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class /
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:41 am
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby thehippo8 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:40 pm

new guy1 wrote:Good guy like hes not killing people and stuff .... in other words if he is the reason why we have not finished the game, he is bad. If he is one of the people fighting for the majority of people, he is fine in my books. Pretty much whatever allows me to survive to endgame the easiest will be crowned good guy in my book.

I confirm my night action to date has been purely to look for my love. Once I find my love I fulfil my WC. After that I will be more useful to humans (or as you describe it the majority of people).
fp by /
ImageImageImage
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8
 
Posts: 1814
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:32 pm
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (3)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby Commander9 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:11 pm

I'm still here but between finals and this game being quite over, didn't have the time to post.
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9
 
Posts: 766
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:51 am
Location: In between Lithuania/USA.
Medals: 68
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (11) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (1)
General Contribution (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:32 pm

new guy1 wrote:Good guy like hes not killing people and stuff .... in other words if he is the reason why we have not finished the game, he is bad. If he is one of the people fighting for the majority of people, he is fine in my books. Pretty much whatever allows me to survive to endgame the easiest will be crowned good guy in my book.


The reason we have not finished the game is because there is still two or three gods fighting for the majority of people.
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 3883
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:40 pm

Ok sorry, in the middle of papers and finals so I'm a bit behind.

I'm not buying vodean's explanation of how he knows doom was cult. Why, if you masoned with someone early on, would they tell you they're cult. There's no reason to out yourself to a non cultist, and it's not like the cult was in a position to win right away. I'm not buying that vodean and the cult struck up any sort of special deal and even if they did, they still had time to recruit vodean before the recruiter was killed. I'm not buying his story at all.

vote vodean
Image
User avatar
Captain safariguy5
 
Posts: 1894
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 69
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby new guy1 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:30 pm

Doom, I feel that is a theory, not set in stone yet.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby Little Witt on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:40 pm

Guys, tomorrow is our last day to decide. We do not have enough people that can vote to take out a player with other players voting on someone else. The lynch will just not happen. I am keeping my vote on vod because he can't seem to give info that does not line up with other info and his past posts.
User avatar
Sergeant Little Witt
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:03 am
Location: in the USA
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:06 am

new guy1 wrote:Doom, I feel that is a theory, not set in stone yet.


Really?
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 3883
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby new guy1 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:07 am

DoomYoshi wrote:
new guy1 wrote:Doom, I feel that is a theory, not set in stone yet.


Really?


It is a very good theory, and I am not saying it is not the truth. Im saying there is room to question. Do you know for a FACT that it is true? If so, how do you have that information?
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:14 am

I can't imagine any other possible theories. If you could present one that makes sense, I might believe it.

My point is that you create a false dichotomy of two groups of people

1) those who are causing the game to not be over
2) the gods who are fighting for people to join their cause

I am saying that we have no evidence, or reason to believe, that these are two groups of people.
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 3883
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby new guy1 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:05 am

Im not saying I have a better theory, I am just saying that I take that into consideration when making my decision. I personally agree with the theory, I just dont know the pros and cons of the gods.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby rishaed on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:36 am

new guy1 wrote:Im not saying I have a better theory, I am just saying that I take that into consideration when making my decision. I personally agree with the theory, I just dont know the pros and cons of the gods.

lets just say that atm they cannot do good or evil to us being sealed. From what I know its going to be interesting to see what happens now that the Necromicon left Strike, the original owner, Ghostly, who would not give it to any Sealed God's, or its new owner Mr. Anonymous :D
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby new guy1 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:38 am

rishaed wrote:
new guy1 wrote:Im not saying I have a better theory, I am just saying that I take that into consideration when making my decision. I personally agree with the theory, I just dont know the pros and cons of the gods.

lets just say that atm they cannot do good or evil to us being sealed. From what I know its going to be interesting to see what happens now that the Necromicon left Strike, the original owner, Ghostly, who would not give it to any Sealed God's, or its new owner Mr. Anonymous :D


It will be, it will also be quite interesting to see which sides people take in the conflict. For some reason though I feel like everyone is going to pick one side and stick with it, but time will tell.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby rishaed on Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:00 am

Well I think so too. . . I think part of the reason is that we already know pretty much who is who from the insane amount of claims/softclaims D1/D2, I don't think we've reached the point of knowing just about who everyone is without a massclaim at D6.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login