[Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three, Need Reserves

Postby pancakemix on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:32 am

vodean wrote:funny you should say that. it says that almost word for word at one point in the PM.


What, your "PR"? There's plenty enough Cthulhu mythos that / wouldn't just have ou make shit up. :roll:

ok. we need to remember the case on kanin, and i dont really think that the case on lovo is accurate. who knows... it just seems like a whole bunch of people got confused. i do think it might be interesting if lovo decided to pop in though.


Sounds like you're not interested in a lovo lynch at all. Considering I'm already suspicious of you, I find that interesting...
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

Image
User avatar
Sergeant pancakemix
 
Posts: 7797
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Vienna, 1781
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three, Need Reserves

Postby lord voldemort on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:57 am

betiko wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:Well I am in a faction...as are most...However I do not have the power to kill at all...That is a load of crap. I had no power at all. Hence I was so giddy about being able to have a one shot watch last night. I don't even know what you mean by vote to kill?? Are you saying that my faction all vote separately and the person with the most votes dies?? Seems a bit stupid and silly. When our faction is of small numbers in comparison to the game who is to say any one person gets more than 1 vote.


what link do you have or did you try to install with safariguy since day 1?

link do i have...your question is confusing
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant lord voldemort
 
Posts: 9662
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:39 am
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Medals: 66
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (3)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three, Need Reserves

Postby betiko on Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:26 am

lord voldemort wrote:
betiko wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:Well I am in a faction...as are most...However I do not have the power to kill at all...That is a load of crap. I had no power at all. Hence I was so giddy about being able to have a one shot watch last night. I don't even know what you mean by vote to kill?? Are you saying that my faction all vote separately and the person with the most votes dies?? Seems a bit stupid and silly. When our faction is of small numbers in comparison to the game who is to say any one person gets more than 1 vote.


what link do you have or did you try to install with safariguy since day 1?

link do i have...your question is confusing


you made a refenrence to jon snow for no reason on day 1 ("I know nothing....jon snow...")and gladiator on safari's avatar looks like jon snow (i made the confusion maybe others did).
safari wasn't at all in that conversation, and jon snow even less.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 4572
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 149
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three, Need Reserves

Postby lord voldemort on Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:28 am

betiko wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:
betiko wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:Well I am in a faction...as are most...However I do not have the power to kill at all...That is a load of crap. I had no power at all. Hence I was so giddy about being able to have a one shot watch last night. I don't even know what you mean by vote to kill?? Are you saying that my faction all vote separately and the person with the most votes dies?? Seems a bit stupid and silly. When our faction is of small numbers in comparison to the game who is to say any one person gets more than 1 vote.


what link do you have or did you try to install with safariguy since day 1?

link do i have...your question is confusing


you made a refenrence to jon snow for no reason on day 1 ("I know nothing....jon snow...")and gladiator on safari's avatar looks like jon snow (i made the confusion maybe others did).
safari wasn't at all in that conversation, and jon snow even less.


Oh there was nothing to it. safe bet is to take nothing I say seriously on day 1
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant lord voldemort
 
Posts: 9662
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:39 am
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Medals: 66
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (3)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three, Need Reserves

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:28 am

No it isn't. A players strongest reads are dropped early to mid day 1.
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor
 
Posts: 3448
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (5)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three, Need Reserves

Postby betiko on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:49 am

lord voldemort wrote:
betiko wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:
betiko wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:Well I am in a faction...as are most...However I do not have the power to kill at all...That is a load of crap. I had no power at all. Hence I was so giddy about being able to have a one shot watch last night. I don't even know what you mean by vote to kill?? Are you saying that my faction all vote separately and the person with the most votes dies?? Seems a bit stupid and silly. When our faction is of small numbers in comparison to the game who is to say any one person gets more than 1 vote.


what link do you have or did you try to install with safariguy since day 1?

link do i have...your question is confusing


you made a refenrence to jon snow for no reason on day 1 ("I know nothing....jon snow...")and gladiator on safari's avatar looks like jon snow (i made the confusion maybe others did).
safari wasn't at all in that conversation, and jon snow even less.


Oh there was nothing to it. safe bet is to take nothing I say seriously on day 1


so you said that as you could've said "I know nothing... peter pan.." or "I know nothing... rebeka black..."?

you've got to say it does look like you tried to secretly wink at saf something right?
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 4572
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 149
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three, Need Reserves

Postby edocsil on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:27 am

This seems to be stretching things a bit far, but it depends a lot on context. “You know nothing, Jon Snow” Is straight from the books (game of thrones obv) and it's more then a bit of a sex/inability joke. I do think it is possible that it was simply that and not a prod at saf. Saf wasn't asking any questions, nothing was directed at him (read from page 7-10) and I don't see anything incriminating. However additional support to the case is largely irrelevant. Com says Lovo has a vote to kill mechanic, lovo denies, and I trust Com more at this point. He is playing exactly in line with his 3rd party META, and I have no reason to distrust him at this point.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three, Need Reserves

Postby edocsil on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:28 am

edocsil wrote:This seems to be stretching things a bit far, but it depends a lot on context. “You know nothing, Jon Snow” Is straight from the books (game of thrones obv) and it's more then a bit of a sex/inability joke. I do think it is possible that it was simply that and not a prod at saf. Saf wasn't asking any questions, nothing was directed at him (read from page 7-10) and I don't see anything incriminating. However additional support to the case is largely irrelevant. Com says Lovo has a vote to kill mechanic, lovo denies, and I trust Com more at this point. He is playing exactly in line with his 3rd party META, and I have no reason to distrust him at this point.


Ah, forgot. Unvote Vote lovo
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby jonty125 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:35 am

rishaed wrote:
jonty125 wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:Wait, is X jonty?


I can also confirm on this end of the line I am not person X.

YOU wouldn't know go back and read the role PM.


Of course, I wouldn't. My bad.

unvote, vote lovo for the evidence provided by comm9
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three, Need Reserves

Postby Iron Butterfly on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:32 am

unvote VOTE Lord Vo

Comm is in one faction and LOvo is in another. One is lying.
User avatar
Major Iron Butterfly
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor
 
Posts: 2701
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (7)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three, Need Reserves

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:47 am

Ok, we have 10 so far. One more he's dead.
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor
 
Posts: 3448
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (5)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three, Need Reserves

Postby spiesr on Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:12 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Ok, we have 10 so far. One more he's dead.
My personal count puts him at 9, although I could be wrong.
Lord Voldemort: 9 votes: Commander9, DoomYoshi, new guy1, spiesr, ghostly447, Nendreel, edocsil, jonty125, Iron Butterfly
User avatar
Lieutenant spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2752
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) General Contribution (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three, Need Reserves

Postby Kanin Usagi on Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:18 pm

Alright, there's a lot of evidence on LoVo as provided by Comm9, so unvote, vote Lord Voldemort.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three, Need Reserves

Postby jonty125 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:20 pm

Kanin Usagi wrote:Alright, there's a lot of evidence on LoVo as provided by Comm9, so unvote, vote Lord Voldemort.


You've just added dramatically to the suspicions on you.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three, Need Reserves

Postby edocsil on Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:23 pm

jonty125 wrote:
Kanin Usagi wrote:Alright, there's a lot of evidence on LoVo as provided by Comm9, so unvote, vote Lord Voldemort.


You've just added dramatically to the suspicions on you.


By doing what exactly? Your voting for lovo too by spiesr's count?
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Login