[Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby jak111 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:14 pm

1.Swifte
2.DoomYoshi ~ Human
3.spiesr
5.Iron Butterfly
8.ghostly447 ~ Survivor (Elder God)
9.safariguy5
10.new guy1
11.vodean ~ Human
12.jonty125 ~ Human
13.Nendreel
14.jak111
15.rishaed ~ Human (with unknown wc)
16.Victor Sullivan
17.lord voldemort
18.Commander9 ~ Survivor (mason)
19.edocsil
20.thehippo8
21. pancakemix ~ Survivor (mason)
22. Kanin Usagi
24.betiko ~ Human
25.Rodion ~ Human

NINE THIRD PARTY??? Ghostly, are there any other Elder Gods that wish to be connected to you as well?

This is why I didn't want Vodean to live D2, this third party crap coming up is a load of bullshit. As we've seen with Lovo not all of them are legit claims, so unless some others wish to associate themselves with Ghostly here I find his claim either false. Elder Gods and Elder Things, they sound the exact same to me except one sounds to have more power than the other.

A single town so far, no one else claims town, only one town and he is dead? Time to start looking into claims we have so far. The mind-fucks seem legit (the mind swappers or whatever). The Humans seem to have proved themselves though there's obvious fakes among them. Finally we have the Elder God claim, which seems the scummiest by far. No actions? Nothing?

Fasposted twice. SO you contradict yourself.. One quote says Elder God other says Great Old One.. Get you claim right scum.

Fasposted by Rodion, I think we nailed him fake claiming.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
User avatar
Private 1st Class jak111
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Location: At your deathbed.
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Four

Postby ghostly447 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:15 pm

Rodion wrote:
ghostly447 wrote:I win when all threats to the town are eliminated.


Then you're not a survivor.


You are correct. I just always side with town because I dont like to be with mafia because if I get stabbed in the back Im shit out of luck. But good point, I wouldnt be surprised if I am lynched over it.
User avatar
Cadet ghostly447
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 pm
Medals: 1
General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby ghostly447 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:18 pm

jak111 wrote:1.Swifte
2.DoomYoshi ~ Human
3.spiesr
5.Iron Butterfly
8.ghostly447 ~ Survivor (Elder God)
9.safariguy5
10.new guy1
11.vodean ~ Human
12.jonty125 ~ Human
13.Nendreel
14.jak111
15.rishaed ~ Human (with unknown wc)
16.Victor Sullivan
17.lord voldemort
18.Commander9 ~ Survivor (mason)
19.edocsil
20.thehippo8
21. pancakemix ~ Survivor (mason)
22. Kanin Usagi
24.betiko ~ Human
25.Rodion ~ Human

NINE THIRD PARTY??? Ghostly, are there any other Elder Gods that wish to be connected to you as well?

This is why I didn't want Vodean to live D2, this third party crap coming up is a load of bullshit. As we've seen with Lovo not all of them are legit claims, so unless some others wish to associate themselves with Ghostly here I find his claim either false. Elder Gods and Elder Things, they sound the exact same to me except one sounds to have more power than the other.

A single town so far, no one else claims town, only one town and he is dead? Time to start looking into claims we have so far. The mind-fucks seem legit (the mind swappers or whatever). The Humans seem to have proved themselves though there's obvious fakes among them. Finally we have the Elder God claim, which seems the scummiest by far. No actions? Nothing?

Fasposted twice. SO you contradict yourself.. One quote says Elder God other says Great Old One.. Get you claim right scum.

Fasposted by Rodion, I think we nailed him fake claiming.



Dude. I have been saying this whole time some will be fake. I do not have any idea if anyone else is like me. Even if i did, I wouldnt say so because if they were then there would only be more reason for me to believe I am a hunted player.

No fucking actions. Your right, I guess those townies that worship me have nothing to do with me, right? God please read what I posted. I dont specifically have anything to do but to survive, specifically and especially for my followers, and the rest of the towns sake.
User avatar
Cadet ghostly447
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 pm
Medals: 1
General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Four

Postby ghostly447 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:24 pm

ghostly447 wrote:I am a Great Old One, The 'God of the Red Flux'.
I win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
I cannot confirm that anything has a WC of killing me, only that the Elder Things are PROBABLY supposed to in order to win.

I got all accept the last point in my PM.

I:
a) Had to claim because you nimrods wanted to know Risaed's alignment.
b) Have been reading, but quite frankly it is difficult when everyone in here is completely ignorant (proof shown with me being forced to repost the whole thing I defended myself with in order for you all to realize I didnt change anything I said, I just used it from my old posts.


And Rodions catch goes the same for right here. I just have to survive. But I choose to go with town. Lets face it, even if I went with whatever the mafia is here, I couldnt quite because it seems town is quite overpowering anyhow. Meh.

Also no thinking about it, that may mean the the Elder Things woudlnt have to kill me because if they had to kill me, then I wouldnt have a choice in who to live by. Meh.
User avatar
Cadet ghostly447
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 pm
Medals: 1
General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Four

Postby Rodion on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:27 pm

I still want to hear more from Hippo and Commander (who apparently found someone else with a weird role), but at this point I find it hard to believe you'll make it to N4, Ghostly. Botching a roleclaim is a big deal to me and most people, and you've managed to do it twice (Elder God and town WC when you're claiming Great Old One and survivor).

Also, Jak's list is wrong. VS has claimed human and that is not on the list, Safari has claimed "town human", PCM is not a member of Commander's group and I've never said I was Yoshi-human.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier Rodion
 
Posts: 1338
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:33 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Medals: 83
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (14) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Four

Postby pancakemix on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:42 pm

Look, if people are following you they probably want something to happen, likely because you want that something to happen. People don't follow gods for them to dick around. There's an end goal to religions all over. Do you honestly want us to believe that there are people worshipping you and there's really no reason why?

I:
a) Had to claim because you nimrods wanted to know Risaed's alignment.
b) Have been reading, but quite frankly it is difficult when everyone in here is completely ignorant (proof shown with me being forced to repost the whole thing I defended myself with in order for you all to realize I didnt change anything I said, I just used it from my old posts.


Neither of those things even makes sense. No one forced you to claim or to reveal your WC. You did that on your own. One vote is not pressure enough. And you misunderstand why you weren't lynched yesterday: LoVo was said to have a killing power, therefore was likely scum. There was easily more reason to lynch him.

Also, just saying, calling everyone nimrods is not helping your case at all.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
User avatar
Sergeant pancakemix
 
Posts: 7894
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Heading for the light
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Four

Postby ghostly447 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:46 pm

Rodion wrote:I still want to hear more from Hippo and Commander (who apparently found someone else with a weird role), but at this point I find it hard to believe you'll make it to N4, Ghostly. Botching a roleclaim is a big deal to me and most people, and you've managed to do it twice (Elder God and town WC when you're claiming Great Old One and survivor).

Also, Jak's list is wrong. VS has claimed human and that is not on the list, Safari has claimed "town human", PCM is not a member of Commander's group and I've never said I was Yoshi-human.



Yeah I understand. God forbid I mess up something that almost no one has any clue about (elder thing, god, outer or elder god. Almost no one could tell me about that). And god forbid I assume town to be the lesser of 2 evils. You realise I posted like, that entire load of details right? You try spitting out that much without messing up something you don't know about and then don't think anything of the Towny thing.

FP eating dinner. Get back soon.
User avatar
Cadet ghostly447
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 pm
Medals: 1
General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Four

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:53 pm

ghostly447 wrote:I am a Great Old One, The 'God of the Red Flux'.
I win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
I cannot confirm that anything has a WC of killing me, only that the Elder Things are PROBABLY supposed to in order to win.

I got all accept the last point in my PM.

I:
a) Had to claim because you nimrods wanted to know Risaed's alignment.
b) Have been reading, but quite frankly it is difficult when everyone in here is completely ignorant (proof shown with me being forced to repost the whole thing I defended myself with in order for you all to realize I didnt change anything I said, I just used it from my old posts.


What Rodion said. Also, calling people nimrod's doesn't make sense. Nobody was pressuring you for a claim. Also, if it is so scummy when I repost stuff, why are you allowed to get away with it? Finally, this still doesn't explain why you think that Elder Gods are in the game.
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 4135
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Four

Postby thehippo8 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:56 pm

Rodion wrote:I still want to hear more from Hippo and Commander (who apparently found someone else with a weird role), but at this point I find it hard to believe you'll make it to N4, Ghostly. Botching a roleclaim is a big deal to me and most people, and you've managed to do it twice (Elder God and town WC when you're claiming Great Old One and survivor).

Also, Jak's list is wrong. VS has claimed human and that is not on the list, Safari has claimed "town human", PCM is not a member of Commander's group and I've never said I was Yoshi-human.

Hey Rodion - what else did you want to know? This game is confusing enough without me having to guess what you are asking.

As for 'God of the Red Flux' - I can't find that in anything to do with Lovecraft! Has anyone else found it or is it just completely bogus?
ImageImageImage
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8
 
Posts: 1814
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:32 pm
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (3)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Four

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:58 pm

thehippo8 wrote:
Rodion wrote:I still want to hear more from Hippo and Commander (who apparently found someone else with a weird role), but at this point I find it hard to believe you'll make it to N4, Ghostly. Botching a roleclaim is a big deal to me and most people, and you've managed to do it twice (Elder God and town WC when you're claiming Great Old One and survivor).

Also, Jak's list is wrong. VS has claimed human and that is not on the list, Safari has claimed "town human", PCM is not a member of Commander's group and I've never said I was Yoshi-human.

Hey Rodion - what else did you want to know? This game is confusing enough without me having to guess what you are asking.

As for 'God of the Red Flux' - I can't find that in anything to do with Lovecraft! Has anyone else found it or is it just completely bogus?


WIkipedia page under Great Old Ones.
The reason I at first thought it was noncanonical is because I was looking under the Elder Gods List.
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 4135
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Four

Postby jak111 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:01 pm

Rodion wrote:Also, Jak's list is wrong. VS has claimed human and that is not on the list, Safari has claimed "town human", PCM is not a member of Commander's group and I've never said I was Yoshi-human.


I'm doing my best bud, fix the list up if you want, but as of right now, Ghostly's claim sticks out to me as odd with all the Elder Things seeming to be bad. Put one and one together and I believe it's a fake claim.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
User avatar
Private 1st Class jak111
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Location: At your deathbed.
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Four

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:02 pm

Overall, there has been too much insulting in this game. I am sorry, as I think I started the trend.

Ghostly, I am now characterizing you in the same category of players as vodean, jgordon, jak and (maybe) betiko. Your time away from mafia has not been good. If you are caught dead in a lie, insulting players is not the way to go. If you aren't lying, you should analyze the case on you as if you weren't you. Your AtE's and everything else means I will not unvote you today. Even if we get a cop guilty, I would rather lynch that player tomorrow. I want the old ghostly back, and if I have to kill the new ghostly to accomplish this, I will.
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 4135
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Four

Postby spiesr on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:04 pm

betiko wrote:yes... how the hell did you get that type of specific info vode? i think yog wouldn't give that much intel.. Is it the other type of wierd thingy? Also can someone give a better explanation about elder gods, are they directly lovecraft related or lovecraft inspired? from what i understood on wiki they are lovecraft inspired and therefore shouldn't be in this game? I feel alone in this overwhelming lovecraft universe i don't understand!
I thought you were a "Human", shouldn't you know that one of the things that can be asked of Yog-Sothoth is a player's alignment? I assume that this is what Vodean's revelation stems from, but he needs to stop being incoherent and confirm it.
Note to ghostly: This thing which appears to be a claimed action from Vodean will be the primary factor if you are lynched today.
That said, saying contradictory things like this:
ghostly447 wrote:I win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
When you are claiming to be a survivor doesn't help your case. There is no good reason for you not to be able to keep your win condition straight.
ghostly447 wrote:I am an Elder God, alone in my ventures as a survivor.
Also, doesn't the part about "alone" not make much sense when paired with all that stuff you said about your followers yesterday? You can't be alone and also a member of a faction like that, can you?
User avatar
Captain spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) General Contribution (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Four

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:05 pm

Another contradiction. Nice one spiesr.
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 4135
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Four

Postby Nendreel on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:09 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:
thehippo8 wrote:
Rodion wrote:I still want to hear more from Hippo and Commander (who apparently found someone else with a weird role), but at this point I find it hard to believe you'll make it to N4, Ghostly. Botching a roleclaim is a big deal to me and most people, and you've managed to do it twice (Elder God and town WC when you're claiming Great Old One and survivor).

Also, Jak's list is wrong. VS has claimed human and that is not on the list, Safari has claimed "town human", PCM is not a member of Commander's group and I've never said I was Yoshi-human.

Hey Rodion - what else did you want to know? This game is confusing enough without me having to guess what you are asking.

As for 'God of the Red Flux' - I can't find that in anything to do with Lovecraft! Has anyone else found it or is it just completely bogus?


WIkipedia page under Great Old Ones.
The reason I at first thought it was noncanonical is because I was looking under the Elder Gods List.


The God of the Red Flux (that is such an awful name) comes from the Treemen of M'bwa which was written by Donald Wandrei for the C'thulu Mythos (the term for the Lovecraft universe), so there is room for arguement that it is a fake claim.

All things considered I'm ready to vote on ghostly, but I'd like to hear what Comm9 has first.
User avatar
Sergeant Nendreel
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:57 am
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Four

Postby ghostly447 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:32 pm

pancakemix wrote:Look, if people are following you they probably want something to happen, likely because you want that something to happen. People don't follow gods for them to dick around. There's an end goal to religions all over. Do you honestly want us to believe that there are people worshipping you and there's really no reason why?

I:
a) Had to claim because you nimrods wanted to know Risaed's alignment.
b) Have been reading, but quite frankly it is difficult when everyone in here is completely ignorant (proof shown with me being forced to repost the whole thing I defended myself with in order for you all to realize I didnt change anything I said, I just used it from my old posts.


Neither of those things even makes sense. No one forced you to claim or to reveal your WC. You did that on your own. One vote is not pressure enough. And you misunderstand why you weren't lynched yesterday: LoVo was said to have a killing power, therefore was likely scum. There was easily more reason to lynch him.

Also, just saying, calling everyone nimrods is not helping your case at all.


Read my claim again and what happens if I die.
Yeah. I should have just waited to get to L-2 then claim so that people believed me even less in a last ditch effort to preserve my life. They never just say "Well then, I still say lynch him because he was acting scummy, so it must be a fake claim". That never happens, right?
User avatar
Cadet ghostly447
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 pm
Medals: 1
General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Four

Postby ghostly447 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:33 pm

spiesr wrote:
betiko wrote:yes... how the hell did you get that type of specific info vode? i think yog wouldn't give that much intel.. Is it the other type of wierd thingy? Also can someone give a better explanation about elder gods, are they directly lovecraft related or lovecraft inspired? from what i understood on wiki they are lovecraft inspired and therefore shouldn't be in this game? I feel alone in this overwhelming lovecraft universe i don't understand!
I thought you were a "Human", shouldn't you know that one of the things that can be asked of Yog-Sothoth is a player's alignment? I assume that this is what Vodean's revelation stems from, but he needs to stop being incoherent and confirm it.
Note to ghostly: This thing which appears to be a claimed action from Vodean will be the primary factor if you are lynched today.
That said, saying contradictory things like this:
ghostly447 wrote:I win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
When you are claiming to be a survivor doesn't help your case. There is no good reason for you not to be able to keep your win condition straight.
ghostly447 wrote:I am an Elder God, alone in my ventures as a survivor.
Also, doesn't the part about "alone" not make much sense when paired with all that stuff you said about your followers yesterday? You can't be alone and also a member of a faction like that, can you?

I myself am alone. My followers, I suppose, are a different faction.

I am not going to try to say anymore. I tried. I lost. DoomYoshi, I started getting mad when you role fished. I got more angry when I had to repost my claim in its entirety again today. I am now even more pissed that after I was forced to do that, you think that I am doing it in a hypocritical way. I did it because of the ignorance of several players leading to them being unable to attach:
1) that I took my WC, and name claim straight from my initial claim post. - Doom
2) that I was told that I needed to post more about my role even though I posted tons of shit on it before (Go to my first post of claiming, if that wasnt enough details, I dont know what is. - Jak
3) I got yet another player up my ass likely role fishing trying to get me to squirm more. - Vodean
4) A completely un-noted BW - PCM

Lets see. I dont think I a being an asshole insulting people. I believe I am calling ignorant people ignorant. You even happened to ignore the part on D3 where I posted SHOWING where the were advocating for not only my claim, but my potential lynch should my claim not be upheld.


Sorry, I meant to post this with the rest of my post. But I forgot to copy and paste it to here.
User avatar
Cadet ghostly447
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 pm
Medals: 1
General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Four

Postby spiesr on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:39 pm

ghostly447 wrote:
pancakemix wrote:
Rodion wrote:How do you know that, Vodean?
+1

Also, thank you for giving up on your "PR".

Unvote Vote Ghostly
Im lovin the straight up unnoted BW
Is there a problem with pancake voting for you after vodean basically claimed to have evidence that you are lying? It seems like a completely reasonable thing for him to do.
show
User avatar
Captain spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) General Contribution (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Four

Postby ghostly447 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:45 pm

spiesr wrote:
ghostly447 wrote:
pancakemix wrote:
Rodion wrote:How do you know that, Vodean?
+1

Also, thank you for giving up on your "PR".

Unvote Vote Ghostly
Im lovin the straight up unnoted BW
Is there a problem with pancake voting for you after vodean basically claimed to have evidence that you are lying? It seems like a completely reasonable thing for him to do.
show


I am done. Has he posted how he knows? NO. Do you really think that all of these third party claims are believable? NO. Is Vodean EVER someone you believe, especially when he takes up the whole insane thing and then proceeds to say "Im just making the lines up, Im not insane". NO. Who does that?

I hate to be critical to all of you, and I deeply apologize, but mafia just isnt fun anymore. When the tactics switch from real scum hunting to role fishing and then ignoring everything else, it just seems like a waste of time. I will keep playing, obviously, in hopes that it gets to a better state but come on. Just because I am the major case today, doesnt mean the rest must be left without a glance.
User avatar
Cadet ghostly447
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 pm
Medals: 1
General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Four

Postby thehippo8 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:48 pm

@Doom - thanks for that confirmation. It has nothing to do with Lovecraft!! It comes from Donald Wandrei (1997) [1932]. "The Tree Men of M'bwa". Don't Dream. Minneapolis, MN: Fedogan & Bremer. ISBN 1-878252-27-5.

There were many pretenders to the throne and Donald was one of them!

So, its a fake claim ... unvote (if required) vote Ghostly

Fastposted numerous tiems (including Nendreel saying the same)
ImageImageImage
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8
 
Posts: 1814
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:32 pm
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (3)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Four

Postby ghostly447 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:53 pm

thehippo8 wrote:@Doom - thanks for that confirmation. It has nothing to do with Lovecraft!! It comes from Donald Wandrei (1997) [1932]. "The Tree Men of M'bwa". Don't Dream. Minneapolis, MN: Fedogan & Bremer. ISBN 1-878252-27-5.

There were many pretenders to the throne and Donald was one of them!

So, its a fake claim ... unvote (if required) vote Ghostly

Fastposted numerous tiems (including Nendreel saying the same)


Link please to the proof.
User avatar
Cadet ghostly447
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 pm
Medals: 1
General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Four

Postby ghostly447 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:54 pm

If the proof is valid, please dont lynch me yet as I have one last thing to say. In towns favor possibly.
User avatar
Cadet ghostly447
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 pm
Medals: 1
General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Four

Postby spiesr on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:58 pm

thehippo8 wrote:
show
How confident are you that said character not being written by Lovecraft himself, but rather being part of the extended universe, makes it a fake-claim?
User avatar
Captain spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) General Contribution (2)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Four

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:01 pm

ghostly447 wrote:
spiesr wrote:
ghostly447 wrote:
pancakemix wrote:
Rodion wrote:How do you know that, Vodean?
+1

Also, thank you for giving up on your "PR".

Unvote Vote Ghostly
Im lovin the straight up unnoted BW
Is there a problem with pancake voting for you after vodean basically claimed to have evidence that you are lying? It seems like a completely reasonable thing for him to do.
show


I am done. Has he posted how he knows? NO. Do you really think that all of these third party claims are believable? NO. Is Vodean EVER someone you believe, especially when he takes up the whole insane thing and then proceeds to say "Im just making the lines up, Im not insane". NO. Who does that?

I hate to be critical to all of you, and I deeply apologize, but mafia just isnt fun anymore. When the tactics switch from real scum hunting to role fishing and then ignoring everything else, it just seems like a waste of time. I will keep playing, obviously, in hopes that it gets to a better state but come on. Just because I am the major case today, doesnt mean the rest must be left without a glance.

Nobody was rolefishing. I specifically said I didn't want a claim.
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 4135
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Four

Postby thehippo8 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:04 pm

spiesr wrote:
thehippo8 wrote:
show
How confident are you that said character not being written by Lovecraft himself, but rather being part of the extended universe, makes it a fake-claim?

I guess you are right. No doubt there are muppets, band members from the London Philharmonic, random people selected from a telephone directory and selected iterations of multiples of Pi here too? After all, they are all members of the universe! Get a grip!!
ImageImageImage
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8
 
Posts: 1814
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:32 pm
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (3)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login