Conquer Club

Time Warp Mafia Endgame: Town Wins

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Day Deadlines?

1 Week Day
55%
2 Week Day
10%
10 Day Day
25%
1 Week Deadline after conversation dies down
10%

Total votes : 20

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby vodean on Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:52 am

yeah i didnt really want to lynch kanin. at least not on that info/point in time, and i do even less now. we need a lynch though... unvote vote soundman. i dont support it as a lynch, but i guess its better than nothing.
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby pancakemix on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:33 am

Obligatory post because of prod.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby jonty125 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:36 am

I'm not going to throw my vote on sound, he is going to get lynched regardless and I don't know if I'll be around to unvote, if he claims a PR.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby edocsil on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:53 am

pancakemix wrote:Obligatory post because of prod.

Fascinating. Do tell more.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby pancakemix on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:12 am

edocsil wrote:

Well, I got a pm from doom that said he understood why I wasn't talking but I hadn't posted yet today. So here I am. Ain't much more to tell.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

Postby betiko on Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:10 pm

jonty125 wrote:I'm not going to throw my vote on sound, he is going to get lynched regardless and I don't know if I'll be around to unvote, if he claims a PR.

well if he does show up get ready to come back and vote whatever, there are 2 double voters. hey is your action a day action or a night action jonty?
Major betiko

Postby jonty125 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:49 pm

betiko wrote:
jonty125 wrote:I'm not going to throw my vote on sound, he is going to get lynched regardless and I don't know if I'll be around to unvote, if he claims a PR.

well if he does show up get ready to come back and vote whatever, there are 2 double voters. hey is your action a day action or a night action jonty?

I'm a night action. That's generally how vote stealers work.

jonty125 wrote:OK, I'm going to call bull on this one. Because I'm Town Vote Stealer, and town with two vote stealing roles is OP. I only steal the vote for one day. I need it to become night before I can use my power. So unvote, vote pcm
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby edocsil on Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:17 pm

pancakemix wrote:
edocsil wrote:

Well, I got a pm from doom that said he understood why I wasn't talking but I hadn't posted yet today. So here I am. Ain't much more to tell.

Yeah. I suppose. I still feel like you should be making an effort to manipulate us. We don't KNOW you are scum, just that a few of us believe it. W/e I suppose it's your call after all.
Edoc'sil

Postby soundman on Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:49 pm

betiko wrote:I'll just vote soundman because he isn't participating much and as far as I know any lynch is better than the one of a 100% confirmed town i can privately speak to.

By your logic you should be voting IB. He's been participating even less then I have.

This has all been one very long continuous Day 1. All I have left is my gut feeling. And my gut is only a little suspicious of Edoc at this time.
Lieutenant soundman

Postby betiko on Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:05 pm

soundman wrote:
betiko wrote:I'll just vote soundman because he isn't participating much and as far as I know any lynch is better than the one of a 100% confirmed town i can privately speak to.

By your logic you should be voting IB. He's been participating even less then I have.

This has all been one very long continuous Day 1. All I have left is my gut feeling. And my gut is only a little suspicious of Edoc at this time.

IB has been participating significantly more than you throughout this game and we know everything about him, not just 100% sure if town or mafia double voter though. He is being less active these last few days but he is one of the guys who contributed the most IMO. He would definitely not be my second choice.

given the time left, you'd rather claim or start a second wagon cause right now you are getting lynched.
Major betiko

Postby pancakemix on Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:59 pm

edocsil wrote:
pancakemix wrote:
edocsil wrote:

Yeah. I suppose. I still feel like you should be making an effort to manipulate us. We don't KNOW you are scum, just that a few of us believe it. W/e I suppose it's your call after all.

I mean, if you're not going to take me at my word, there's really no point. Especially when you tell me I should try to manipulate you at the same time tell me there's some doubt. You're either suggesting/are selling that you don't believe that and that it's not worth listening. Which is exactly why I'm not making the effort. I'm not bitter about being lynched but it's not worth getting frustrated to have my voice fall on deaf ears.
Epic Win

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:25 pm

Ok, now it's a deadline. Scene upcoming.

I am going to put in a vote count here so people can see what the breakdown is for day 5.

Vote Count

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

soundman (3) - betiko, new guy, vodean

6 not voting
Last edited by DoomYoshi on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby betiko on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:19 pm

why soundman didn't even vote to try save his ass is above my understanding..
Major betiko

Postby edocsil on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:21 am

betiko wrote:why soundman didn't even vote to try save his ass is above my understanding..

Might not have been scum.
Edoc'sil

Postby betiko on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:30 am

edocsil wrote:
betiko wrote:why soundman didn't even vote to try save his ass is above my understanding..

well there wasn't any real case on him except that we didn't know shit about him and that he was probably the least active from the start. If you are a few hours away from being lynched I see no reason not to claim or not to even leave a vote to avoid being lynched as there are 2 double voters.. I think he just gave up because he didn't really had time for this game. I wanted to get a claim from him rather than plainly lynch him, but at least it's not kanin.
Major betiko

Postby vodean on Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:48 am

betiko wrote:
edocsil wrote:

well there wasn't any real case on him except that we didn't know shit about him and that he was probably the least active from the start. If you are a few hours away from being lynched I see no reason not to claim or not to even leave a vote to avoid being lynched as there are 2 double voters.. I think he just gave up because he didn't really had time for this game. I wanted to get a claim from him rather than plainly lynch him, but at least it's not kanin.

why would kanin be so much worse? if its because hes active, then he could have replaced in, assuming he is town. either way, the case on sound was no better than my vote on kanin. neither of them should have been lynched at this point.
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby betiko on Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:48 am

vodean wrote:
betiko wrote:
edocsil wrote:

why would kanin be so much worse? if its because hes active, then he could have replaced in, assuming he is town. either way, the case on sound was no better than my vote on kanin. neither of them should have been lynched at this point.

unless you've missed something (like always), from my perspective kanin is my mason buddy and our role pm was sent with each other's alignment so I'm certain he is town. On another hand, we have the obligation to lynch someone by deadline. So what exactly don't you understand in my relief to see a guy both me and kanin were voting against the other day lynched instead of my town confirmed mason buddy???
Major betiko

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Four: Time Running Out

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:36 pm

Ok, finally here to write the scene. I wrote my last exam last night.

The time had come to figure out the time. The game was almost won, or lost, and nobody quite knew.

In the end, a rapid flurry of activity ended up with a man stuck alone at the edge of the abyss. Any last words? they asked, expecting an explanation. He just grinned, and then winked at the crowd, waiting to push him over. Before they could finally push him over the edge, the ground gave way and he fell, fell, fell. As they went back to bed, they had a strange sensation that they wouldn't wake up ever again.

Night 3, ???? (sooundman) has been deadline lynched.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As they woke up, they realized that the time was about to come. They only had two chances left, they had better not waste them. Time kept flowing, death kept happening. Did life?

Day 4 Begin

Deadline Dec 22nd.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby betiko on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:16 pm

this is starting to get far too confusing and unplayable...

day 1 vodean
night 1: PCM (unknown alignment politician lynched day 6)
day 2 Ghostly (VT?)
night 2:?
day 3:?
night 3: Soundman (lynched day 5, ???)
day 4:?
night 4: NoSurvivors (lynched day 2, VT?)
day 5:?
night 5: Gregwolf (lynched day 1 mafia vote disabler, 100% dead)
day 6 iron butterfly (town? double voter)
night 6: ?
day 7: ?

jonty (claimed town vote stealer)
edocsil (softclaimed town power role)
new guy1 (softclaimed night)
nendreel
Kanin Usagi (claimed day, betiko claimed town mason with betiko)
betiko (claimed town mason with kanin)
Major betiko

Postby new guy1 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:21 pm

Okay, seriously I am agreeing with either a massclaim or killing someone that will hopefully throw the game into a night phase so we can get SOME information. This is getting really aggravating :D
Sergeant new guy1

Postby ghostly447 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:35 pm

My vote goes to a mass claim. I cant take these continuous days anymore. O.o
Cadet ghostly447

Postby soundman on Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:08 pm

betiko wrote:
edocsil wrote:

I did not give up. I only join games if I have time for them. Why did I not vote? Because I wasn't sure who is scum. Why didn't I claim? Because it wouldn't have made a difference to you. Just so you know I'm a vanilla townie. See? No case against me and a VT claim = no hope for me.
Lieutenant soundman

Postby betiko on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:20 pm

soundman wrote:
betiko wrote:
edocsil wrote:

I did not give up. I only join games if I have time for them. Why did I not vote? Because I wasn't sure who is scum. Why didn't I claim? Because it wouldn't have made a difference to you. Just so you know I'm a vanilla townie. See? No case against me and a VT claim = no hope for me.

well fair enough soundman, but just because you had little chances of surviving doesn't mean it's not worth trying..

Anyway, I'd say that an important thing right now is that we only have 2 days left and the game is still going. This means that in the worse case scenario, we have 2 mafia left; best case scenario there is just one mafia. 2 shots! so we could eventually be at LYLO at the moment; we know there is a short deadline and at this point I think the massclaim is a good idea. So if everyone agrees, we would need vodean, edoc, new guy and nendreel to claim, they are the last 4 left.
Major betiko

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:01 am

I agree. Not much else to do...either that or guess.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby new guy1 on Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:58 am

I am completely willing to make that claim when everyone else agrees.
Sergeant new guy1

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives