Time Warp Mafia Endgame: Town Wins

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Day Deadlines?

1 Week Day
11
55%
2 Week Day
2
10%
10 Day Day
5
25%
1 Week Deadline after conversation dies down
2
10%
 
Total votes : 20

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby new guy1 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:54 pm

I wouldnt say he's finding out, because he knew nobody wanted to do it so he must have predicted it was a possibility. Im not voting for edoc as I know (and you probably can tell from my past meta) I say dumb shit on day one and get more shit for it, so I can understand that he was trying to get the game moving and it ended badly because of his wording. Therefore, I will just keep my vote where it is. I do agree with ghost however that he did go completely 180 on the meta of Betiko, but at this point it seems he will get lynched with or without my vote.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby ghostly447 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:43 pm

Its not that he said it, its that he completely messed up Betiko's meta when he has meta on basically everyone and has experienced Betiko's first hand.
User avatar
Cadet ghostly447
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 pm
Medals: 1
General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:02 pm

edocsil wrote:I would rather die then even bother claiming for the crap that you three think you can pull.

A. Both of my subjects directly OMGUSed. This completely validates my claim that they are the worst players in the game and use little logic for their votes
B. IB, your point is invalid. Idgaf that there is a "case" of jokes on vode, it's irrelevant to my opinion. Call me a Liar if you can, Who has the worst Meta for saying things at the worst of times, and forcing us to hang them?
C.
i'll vote edoc for playing more out of character.
Wtf? This is totally withing my meta. I'm a dick, and I will always sacrifice another player then myself in RL.


Actually it seems you are the one who has said the worst thing, which ruins your premise on both Betiko and Vodean.

The goal is not to lynch unless we have some certainty that we are lynching scum. We all know on day one that is very hard but not impossible.

Unless you claim you will most likely be lynched. If you want to play to your meta by being a dick, well that's your right and only will only reinforce your meta. Why you revel in your dickishness is beyond me but who am I to dictate your play style.

Contrary to what some players have expressed about day one claims I for one believe day one claims are very important. They supply a starting point to focus on for a variety of reasons.

Edocsil you know what is needed. What happens to you is on your shoulders.
User avatar
Major Iron Butterfly
 
Posts: 2702
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 36
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (7)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby pancakemix on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:04 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:Contrary to what some players have expressed about day one claims I for one believe day one claims are very important. They supply a starting point to focus on for a variety of reasons.


I'd agree with this sentiment but there is a danger of falling into a mass claim if it gets out of hand. It's better to take the info you have sometimes and NL (not an option here, but my point stands).

I'd agree that edoc's only course of action now is to claim. It probably won't save him, but it'll give him the chance.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
User avatar
Sergeant pancakemix
 
Posts: 7865
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: An old abandoned cabin in the woods
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:11 pm

Vote Count


vodean (1) - edoc
edoc (5) - betiko, Iron Butterfly, vodean, ghostly, anon. L-2
soundman (1) - new guy1
soundman (1) - Nendreel
betiko (1) - jonty125

Not Voting - , NoSurvivors, gregwolf121, Kanin, pancakemix, soundman

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch (or a majority at deadline).
Deadline is Tomorrow!

5 players without a vote.
This means 10 players agree to have edocsil lynched on Thursday.
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 3877
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby ghostly447 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:12 pm

Requesting a 24 hour extension on the deadline to allow edoc to actually claim and us to at the very least evaluate it.
User avatar
Cadet ghostly447
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 pm
Medals: 1
General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby edocsil on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:19 pm

ghostly447 wrote:
edocsil wrote:Betiko, you just used a circular argument. There is nothing random about my suggested lynch (also for the record, I would chose vodean over you, you tend to be a far calmer player. I suggested a culling of the weak so to speak. If I wanted a RL I would have just unvoted and let the night come. If I was scum, that's what I should do anyhow. A RL favors scum and everyone fucking knows it. I want to stop a RL at all costs.


Lulwut? Betiko is not a calm player. He ALWAYS jumps at the first sign of a case on him. The game I remember most is Arkham where he claimed bomb. He got such a strong case on him BECAUSE he got pissed at the first sign of a case and started going off on errbody. So with that I Vote Edoc for knowing the only cases today will be made of meta, but yet messing up on the meta of another player by goign 180 degrees in the wrong direction. I dont know why, but you arent seeming like the same player either Edoc. Something jsut doesnt feel right here. Call it my gut, but for whatever reason you just dont seem to be following your meta.


Lol. Calmer than vode? Of course he is Its not saying much, but I think betio is the better of the two. Vode is just scummy. All the time. So here is how this is going to go.

A. I won't claim. There is no point really. We all know this is a power mafia. You know I have a good role, and if I am scum I have a simple, impossible to disprove fake. No night actions to verify, nothing. There is nothing I could claim that I could use to prove my innocence. If I was scum, I would just claim doc, force a CC and laugh at you all.

B. A Question to all of you claiming I am out of my meta. How so? What Is my Meta? How am I acting different from it? If you don't give me a clear answer I will tell you what I believe what my meta to be, but you all can see the bias in that.

C. Jesus. Look at this quote. Read it thoroughly. This is the only part of my argument i cannot afford you to skim.

There is nothing random about my suggested lynch (also for the record, I would chose vodean over you, you tend to be a far calmer player.


What does this say. It says that of the two Betico is calmer the Vodean. Not that Betico is calm. Nice job ghostly and others.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby Nendreel on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:24 pm

Interesting, looks like there is a vote manipulator in play. Edoc seems to have gotten an anonymous vote.
User avatar
Sergeant Nendreel
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:57 am
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby new guy1 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:26 pm

Very nice eyes, I completely looked over it, Im guessing a double voter.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby edocsil on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:31 pm

Fast posted quite a bit.

pancakemix wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:Contrary to what some players have expressed about day one claims I for one believe day one claims are very important. They supply a starting point to focus on for a variety of reasons.


I'd agree with this sentiment but there is a danger of falling into a mass claim if it gets out of hand. It's better to take the info you have sometimes and NL (not an option here, but my point stands).

I'd agree that edoc's only course of action now is to claim. It probably won't save him, but it'll give him the chance.


Hence why I am more likely to just give the finger, see my above argument. I have fairly definitively proven my points, and show how all of those voting me are wrong or misguided. If that isn't enough, my claim won't help. I'll point the blame as I see fit before I die. I can guess a few of the people on the wagon who are town, and frankly should be embarrassed of themselves, I can also name one person who I can be sure is scum to a fair degree of certainty. However, I doubt I can steer the wagon at them within 24 hours.

Can anyone give me a truly compelling reason to claim? I throw you a few bones here.

I am town power.
I am not the doc.
I am of limited use and possibly abused by the scum if my exact role is known.

I can't really give much else then that.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby edocsil on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:33 pm

new guy1 wrote:Very nice eyes, I completely looked over it, Im guessing a double voter.


Yes, and if it isn't ghostly's it's a scum DV/secret voter so be careful.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby new guy1 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:37 pm

Well, give me the player you think is scum, and since Im not going for your case, I will put my vote on them. That way, if town decides to lynch you, no harm no foul. If we decide we will pursue him, it's one less vote that you must gather to turn it around.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby ghostly447 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:59 pm

Unvote Vote NoS. Well defended Edoc. I havent seen NoS post so far, and the last time I didnt see him posting, he was mafia GF (if I do recall. IF I am correct then it was a pirate one).
User avatar
Cadet ghostly447
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 pm
Medals: 1
General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby edocsil on Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:46 pm

new guy1 wrote:Well, give me the player you think is scum, and since Im not going for your case, I will put my vote on them. That way, if town decides to lynch you, no harm no foul. If we decide we will pursue him, it's one less vote that you must gather to turn it around.


IB. He is really the one person I didn't expect to get on the wagon. I can't legitimately tell you to hang him for a pure gut instinct, but if I had a inv/block/other toys I personally would be inclined to it on him tonight.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby new guy1 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:47 pm

I will vote IB like I said I would.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:38 pm

edocsil wrote:
new guy1 wrote:Well, give me the player you think is scum, and since Im not going for your case, I will put my vote on them. That way, if town decides to lynch you, no harm no foul. If we decide we will pursue him, it's one less vote that you must gather to turn it around.


IB. He is really the one person I didn't expect to get on the wagon. I can't legitimately tell you to hang him for a pure gut instinct, but if I had a inv/block/other toys I personally would be inclined to it on him tonight.


LOL an OMGYS vote via proxy. I put pressure on you for the simple reason of how you played Vodian and Betiko. What I am about to say is not personal but I have always hated the elitist attitude of certain players who seem to think that it is OK to sacrifice other players because they deem their play is not on par with those who have more experience. They are not good enough to sit at the cool table so they are most expendable.

Your reasoning was if there must be a random lynch then lets lynch them. You even top it off by stating "better them then me" as you choose to create your own luck. You also seemed to have indicated that the joke votes were some how a reasonable reason to lynch, which makes no sense.

You more then anyone must recognize that those who joke voted and then did not remove their votes while Vodian dangled in the wind on the way to a lynch was perhaps the biggest red flag to date. The reason I voted you is that you didn't Vote for your own case.

Here is the kicker I have no idea weather your a bad guy or not. You have however seemed to have given study to jgordon1111, which i find amusing. Its the f*ck you, screw you guy,s I'm not claiming because I refuse to play by your rules.
User avatar
Major Iron Butterfly
 
Posts: 2702
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 36
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (7)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby Iron Butterfly on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:00 am

Unvote vote Gregwolf

I was trying to make a point and get a claim from Edoc as there really has not been leads.

However After my above post I saw that Gregwolf has not posted or contributed anything. If I had to choose between Edocsil and Gregwolf to lynch I would choose Gregwolf.

If you wish to save Edoc then vote Gregwolf. If it comes down to random lynching, which in essence is what day one has been about then lynch the inactive.

I would suggest Vodean and Betiko remove their vote on Edoc.
User avatar
Major Iron Butterfly
 
Posts: 2702
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 36
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (7)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby soundman on Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:29 am

new guy1 wrote:
soundman wrote:Unvote. Well no one has done anything suspicious yet so that leaves us with a random lynch. It's looking like Vodean is going to be the target at this point. I say if he has an important role then he should claim.


Well if you want to do a random lynch, then why dont you look at Edocsil's alternative? He posted right above you suggesting vodean/betiko and you seem to be settled for just random lynching vodean. Since from past experience vodean wont claim and will likely take the lynch, I would rather look into betiko because if we discover he is a PR or something then we can always gather enough pressure to lynch vodean in the end. This is a relatively silent game, so I guess it needs to start somewhere, vote soundman for being content with a random lynch.

Really? Did you even read what I said? Have you read the rules? We don't have a choice, we HAVE TO random lynch today. Why? Because the mod won't allow a no lynch! At the time of the above post we had no Night Actions (duh, it's Day 1), no scum tells and a fast approaching deadline. Vodean had the most votes so logically we should just get a claim from him since he's as good as anyone else.
User avatar
Lieutenant soundman
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:36 pm
Location: Washington
Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby vodean on Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:53 am

Iron Butterfly wrote: Unvote vote Gregwolf

I was trying to make a point and get a claim from Edoc as there really has not been leads.

However After my above post I saw that Gregwolf has not posted or contributed anything. If I had to choose between Edocsil and Gregwolf to lynch I would choose Gregwolf.

If you wish to save Edoc then vote Gregwolf. If it comes down to random lynching, which in essence is what day one has been about then lynch the inactive.

I would suggest Vodean and Betiko remove their vote on Edoc.

any reason everyone is just following whatever edoc says and defending him? i feel like edoc basically just said "f*ck you all" and we were like "yup, f*ck us hard". edoc has not presented any form of adequate defense, and his claim had premises that i disagree with, and conclusions which i dont believe. i really dont know what the hel new guy is doing, but he needs to stop.
and soundman there is a difference between a random lynch and a D1 lynch. thats what cases are for.
Image
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
User avatar
Sergeant vodean
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby Iron Butterfly on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:09 am

vodean wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote: Unvote vote Gregwolf

I was trying to make a point and get a claim from Edoc as there really has not been leads.

However After my above post I saw that Gregwolf has not posted or contributed anything. If I had to choose between Edocsil and Gregwolf to lynch I would choose Gregwolf.

If you wish to save Edoc then vote Gregwolf. If it comes down to random lynching, which in essence is what day one has been about then lynch the inactive.

I would suggest Vodean and Betiko remove their vote on Edoc.

any reason everyone is just following whatever edoc says and defending him? i feel like edoc basically just said "f*ck you all" and we were like "yup, f*ck us hard". edoc has not presented any form of adequate defense, and his claim had premises that i disagree with, and conclusions which i dont believe. i really dont know what the hel new guy is doing, but he needs to stop.
and soundman there is a difference between a random lynch and a D1 lynch. thats what cases are for.


Its your vote and Edocsil made his own bed.
User avatar
Major Iron Butterfly
 
Posts: 2702
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 36
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (7)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby new guy1 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:37 am

Hey vodean. If you read, I'm only voting so that if we decide the case on edocsil is not a good one then we can turn the wagon to someone whom he believes to be scummy.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby edocsil on Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:43 am

f*ck. I had a huge post, but now I'm out of time and the internet just ate it.

Vode, I've defended myself well, don't use claims and night actions as a crutch please.

IB, I was wrong. You are within your meta. I did also tell NG not to follow it, but w/e.

Lastly, my vode/bet stuff is getting no traction I will be travelling untill past deadline today so I will Unvote Vote Greg. Obv reasons are obv, I've got class in 10 min and gota run~!
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby betiko on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:54 am

hum, I got to say I don't really know where to go right now.
Basically edoc is softclaiming an important PR, and all his defense could be wifom... Eather we proceed or go for scumariners which is also an option, greg seems to be the less active but it's his meta as well, like soundman, they both usually post the least. I'll wait a little more, if greg pops in and claims something that makes sense i'd rather lynch edoc who didn't want to do it. If greg says nothing and we're close to deadline i will switch my vote to him.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 5476
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 157
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (2)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby jonty125 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:38 am

betiko wrote:hum, I got to say I don't really know where to go right now.
Basically edoc is softclaiming an important PR, and all his defense could be wifom.


I'm not happy with edoc not claiming and I hope he isn't scum pulling the wool over our eyes but this
edocsil wrote:I am of limited use and possibly abused by the scum if my exact role is known.
means I'm going to let it slide.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby vodean on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:41 am

edocsil wrote:
Vode, I've defended myself well, don't use claims and night actions as a crutch please.

that does not apply since it is D1... and you are just quoting saf from another game. so completely irrelevant and invalid. you are saying you are an important PR, and for some reason there are plenty of cases for D1, so i will move on. i wont change my vote yet, but i will as soon as i see something else.
Image
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
User avatar
Sergeant vodean
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login