Time Warp Mafia Endgame: Town Wins

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Day Deadlines?

1 Week Day
11
55%
2 Week Day
2
10%
10 Day Day
5
25%
1 Week Deadline after conversation dies down
2
10%
 
Total votes : 20

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby edocsil on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:28 am

vodean wrote:i think this is a ballsy ploy from ghostly/newguy/edoc. there is nothing on jonty. he shouldnt claim! they probably arent all scum, but i think that two of them might be. we should lynch a late day to find out, imo. or me. whichever we think will give the most intel


How am I in on this? I pegged a scum D1, I think PCM was scum based on his reaction, and I am less certain about the last lynch. TBH I don't see what is particularly compelling to vote jonty.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby jonty125 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:36 am

ghostly447 wrote:Call me a hypocrite and paint a red target sign on my head but Imma vote jonty on this one. When I seemed to have skimmed, I claimed. By being unable to simply look at all those days and then making an incorrect evaluation which would have further caused suspicion cast on me, new guy1, and edoc, it could have turned out bad. I dont have anything better to go on.


I made a mistake, call it skimming if you wish but I made a mistake and that's all it was.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby Nendreel on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:28 pm

I don't think we should lynch vodean, even for information. I don't really like the idea of mislynching intentionally unless it's for a pretty solid gain.
Not sure who to vote for right now, so I guess I'll have to go with the unvoting majority.
User avatar
Sergeant Nendreel
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:57 am
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby betiko on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:09 pm

Nendreel wrote:I don't think we should lynch vodean, even for information. I don't really like the idea of mislynching intentionally unless it's for a pretty solid gain.
Not sure who to vote for right now, so I guess I'll have to go with the unvoting majority.


I think no one has a clue on who to vote today anyways....
Image
User avatar
General betiko
 
Posts: 6047
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: J'vais vous montrer qui c'est Raoul
Medals: 162
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (31) Clan Achievement (12) Training Achievement (2)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby new guy1 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:27 pm

vodean wrote:i think this is a ballsy ploy from ghostly/newguy/edoc. there is nothing on jonty. he shouldnt claim! they probably arent all scum, but i think that two of them might be. we should lynch a late day to find out, imo. or me. whichever we think will give the most intel


I didnt vote anyone. Therefore, I did not make a ploy.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby ghostly447 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:44 pm

Unvote. Its been a long past couple days for me in real life, but I was trying to get him to jump.
User avatar
Cadet ghostly447
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 pm
Medals: 1
General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:21 pm

Will update this tomorrow. 830 AM exam.
Mark Yakich wrote:6. If you don’t know a word, look it up or die.
User avatar
Captain DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 4366
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:50 pm

Vote Count

Kanin (1) - vodean

Ok, that's a lynch if the deadline of yesterday is observed. If anyone wants me to prod players and extend deadline by 2 days, I will. You have to PM why you think this is a good idea. Also, if anyone objects I won't do it. Once again, object via PM.
Mark Yakich wrote:6. If you don’t know a word, look it up or die.
User avatar
Captain DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 4366
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:02 pm

Ok. So far we have people in both camps. I will allow a 24 hr extension, from this point. A few people made some good points about the need for an extension. Namely that I didn't provide any vote counts, reminders of deadline or prods during the day.

Prodding pcm, as he is the only one to not post during Day 5.
Mark Yakich wrote:6. If you don’t know a word, look it up or die.
User avatar
Captain DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 4366
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby betiko on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:16 pm

ok, I see no reason not to say it. No way kanin gets lynched, he is my mason buddy so the only one I fully trust here. If I didn't reveal this now and he got lynched he couldn't have backed me up.

I'll just vote soundman because he isn't participating much and as far as I know any lynch is better than the one of a 100% confirmed town i can privately speak to.
Image
User avatar
General betiko
 
Posts: 6047
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: J'vais vous montrer qui c'est Raoul
Medals: 162
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (31) Clan Achievement (12) Training Achievement (2)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby new guy1 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:34 pm

For one, masons are not 100% always town. I know that in past games town has been masoned with mafia. But I will also say that it is better to lynch someone else over someone who is actually masoned with other people who are probably town (I know it's wifomy, but why would he come out and post about it if there was a chance of us still lynching kanin), so I will also vote soundman, but will be prepared to take my vote off if a better candidate should arise.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby edocsil on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:55 pm

Sound is supposed to be claimed as a what?
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby Kanin Usagi on Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:11 am

new guy1 wrote:For one, masons are not 100% always town. I know that in past games town has been masoned with mafia. But I will also say that it is better to lynch someone else over someone who is actually masoned with other people who are probably town (I know it's wifomy, but why would he come out and post about it if there was a chance of us still lynching kanin), so I will also vote soundman, but will be prepared to take my vote off if a better candidate should arise.

I'll confirm, yes, I am masoned with Betiko. >_> Didn't know I was that close to a lynch. And both my role/name and his were in blue in our role message, so I'm sure Betiko and I are both town.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby betiko on Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:19 am

edocsil wrote:Sound is supposed to be claimed as a what?


we know nothing about him.

day 1 vodean
night 1: PCM (unknown alignment politician lynched day 6)
day 2 Ghostly (VT?)
night 2:?
day 3:?
night 3?
day 4:?
night 4: NoSurvivors (lynched day 2, VT?)
day 5:?
night 5: Gregwolf (lynched day 1 mafia vote disabler, 100% dead)
day 6 iron butterfly (town? double voter)
night 6: ?
day 7: ?

jonty (claimed town vote stealer)
edocsil (softclaimed town power role)
new guy1 (softclaimed night)
soundman
nendreel
Kanin Usagi (claimed day, betiko claimed town mason with betiko)
betiko (claimed town mason with kanin)


and our role PM clearly stated that we were both town masons in blue, also giving each other the day/night each one of us is. There is no chance they mixed a scum and a town as masons, unless doom did something really really twisted and unballanced. We know between each other that we are 100% clear.
Image
User avatar
General betiko
 
Posts: 6047
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: J'vais vous montrer qui c'est Raoul
Medals: 162
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (31) Clan Achievement (12) Training Achievement (2)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby new guy1 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:37 am

Alright, didnt know.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby vodean on Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:52 am

yeah i didnt really want to lynch kanin. at least not on that info/point in time, and i do even less now. we need a lynch though... unvote vote soundman. i dont support it as a lynch, but i guess its better than nothing.
Image
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
User avatar
Sergeant vodean
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby pancakemix on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:33 am

Obligatory post because of prod.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
User avatar
Sergeant pancakemix
 
Posts: 7915
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Heading for the light
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby jonty125 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:36 am

I'm not going to throw my vote on sound, he is going to get lynched regardless and I don't know if I'll be around to unvote, if he claims a PR.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby edocsil on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:53 am

pancakemix wrote:Obligatory post because of prod.


Fascinating. Do tell more.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby pancakemix on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:12 am

edocsil wrote:
pancakemix wrote:Obligatory post because of prod.


Fascinating. Do tell more.


Well, I got a pm from doom that said he understood why I wasn't talking but I hadn't posted yet today. So here I am. Ain't much more to tell.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
User avatar
Sergeant pancakemix
 
Posts: 7915
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Heading for the light
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby betiko on Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:10 pm

jonty125 wrote:I'm not going to throw my vote on sound, he is going to get lynched regardless and I don't know if I'll be around to unvote, if he claims a PR.


well if he does show up get ready to come back and vote whatever, there are 2 double voters. hey is your action a day action or a night action jonty?
Image
User avatar
General betiko
 
Posts: 6047
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: J'vais vous montrer qui c'est Raoul
Medals: 162
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (31) Clan Achievement (12) Training Achievement (2)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby jonty125 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:49 pm

betiko wrote:
jonty125 wrote:I'm not going to throw my vote on sound, he is going to get lynched regardless and I don't know if I'll be around to unvote, if he claims a PR.


well if he does show up get ready to come back and vote whatever, there are 2 double voters. hey is your action a day action or a night action jonty?


I'm a night action. That's generally how vote stealers work.

jonty125 wrote:OK, I'm going to call bull on this one. Because I'm Town Vote Stealer, and town with two vote stealing roles is OP. I only steal the vote for one day. I need it to become night before I can use my power. So unvote, vote pcm
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby edocsil on Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:17 pm

pancakemix wrote:
edocsil wrote:
pancakemix wrote:Obligatory post because of prod.


Fascinating. Do tell more.


Well, I got a pm from doom that said he understood why I wasn't talking but I hadn't posted yet today. So here I am. Ain't much more to tell.


Yeah. I suppose. I still feel like you should be making an effort to manipulate us. We don't KNOW you are scum, just that a few of us believe it. W/e I suppose it's your call after all.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby soundman on Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:49 pm

betiko wrote:I'll just vote soundman because he isn't participating much and as far as I know any lynch is better than the one of a 100% confirmed town i can privately speak to.

By your logic you should be voting IB. He's been participating even less then I have.

This has all been one very long continuous Day 1. All I have left is my gut feeling. And my gut is only a little suspicious of Edoc at this time.
User avatar
Lieutenant soundman
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:36 pm
Location: Washington
Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [11/13] Day Five: Penultimacy

Postby betiko on Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:05 pm

soundman wrote:
betiko wrote:I'll just vote soundman because he isn't participating much and as far as I know any lynch is better than the one of a 100% confirmed town i can privately speak to.

By your logic you should be voting IB. He's been participating even less then I have.

This has all been one very long continuous Day 1. All I have left is my gut feeling. And my gut is only a little suspicious of Edoc at this time.


IB has been participating significantly more than you throughout this game and we know everything about him, not just 100% sure if town or mafia double voter though. He is being less active these last few days but he is one of the guys who contributed the most IMO. He would definitely not be my second choice.

given the time left, you'd rather claim or start a second wagon cause right now you are getting lynched.
Image
User avatar
General betiko
 
Posts: 6047
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: J'vais vous montrer qui c'est Raoul
Medals: 162
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (31) Clan Achievement (12) Training Achievement (2)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login