Conquer Club

Community [3/13] Game over - Town wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby aage on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:16 pm

Since discussion is dying down like a monkey stuck in the ventilation system of a community college, I have decided to shorten this day. The deadline for today's lynch is on February 10th.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby rishaed on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:30 pm

To stimulate discussion again I am going to vote a random inactive from (Hank, Witt, and IB). So vote Iron Butterfly
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby Metsfanmax on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:43 pm

rishaed wrote:To stimulate discussion again I am going to vote a random inactive from (Hank, Witt, and IB). So vote Iron Butterfly

Did you use random.org?
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby rishaed on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:50 pm

No, random may be the wrong word for it, I picked the one that I thought would be the most likely to respond.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Postby Metsfanmax on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:53 pm

rishaed wrote:No, random may be the wrong word for it, I picked the one that I thought would be the most likely to respond.

He has been fairly active in the R/B mafia lately. You might be onto something.

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:38 am

Metsfanmax wrote:
rishaed wrote:No, random may be the wrong word for it, I picked the one that I thought would be the most likely to respond.

Like, a slow game.

With a deadline set, I'll probably plan to vote for rishaed barring a better suspect. We've been incredibly lucky what with no deaths so far, I think with this slow game I'm willing to just take the gamble and get rid of the most suspicious player so far.

Therefore, unless something better presents itself, I'll vote rishaed.

-Tails
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:01 am

rishaed wrote:To stimulate discussion again I am going to vote a random inactive from (Hank, Witt, and IB). So vote Iron Butterfly

Okay, I'm going to bandwagon on this, because...

...we need to get the game going
...we shouldn't go another day without a lynch
...being inactive is a possible Mafia tactic, while the rest of us tear each other's posts apart
...being inactive doesn't make the game fun, and doesn't help town
...the mod is kicking us in the ass

I'd rather lynch someone who is silent than someone who keeps the discussion going. And he could be Mafia. So vote Iron Butterfly
General Gustaf Wasa

Postby anamainiacks on Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:09 am

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:

Like, a slow game.

With a deadline set, I'll probably plan to vote for rishaed barring a better suspect. We've been incredibly lucky what with no deaths so far, I think with this slow game I'm willing to just take the gamble and get rid of the most suspicious player so far.

-Tails

Much as rishaed is the most suspicious player so far, if we just take the easy way out and lynch him, we'll end up going into Day 3 with just as little information as we did, when we went into Day 2. I don't think we've exactly reached the stage where we'll understand a whole lot of new developments as a result of a NK. So I think Gustaf is making some sense as well...

I don't know how IB will defend himself from a non-existant case though, and he did mention in the other thread that he's been kept busy with situations in real life.
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:23 pm

anamainiacks wrote:
TA1LGUNN3R wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:

Like, a slow game.

-Tails

Much as rishaed is the most suspicious player so far, if we just take the easy way out and lynch him, we'll end up going into Day 3 with just as little information as we did, when we went into Day 2. I don't think we've exactly reached the stage where we'll understand a whole lot of new developments as a result of a NK. So I think Gustaf is making some sense as well...

I don't know how IB will defend himself from a non-existant case though, and he did mention in the other thread that he's been kept busy with situations in real life.

We are in this situation because we didn't lynch anybody D1. We're pretty much at operational D1 right now, just with a N0, which hasn't given us much other than the scum either targeted somebody who is/was BP or protected, or they were roleblocked. I assume the one of the first two since a roleblocker hasn't come forward.

So unless you're cool with just No Lynches every day...

-Tails

Postby jonty125 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:46 am

vote IB for information.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:00 pm

bump.

This game is just going to suffer the longer it's allowed to stagnate.

-Tails

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:44 pm

...And we got to 28 hours of silence. And then it's one of the usual. I wanted to post and tell people to act, but I got this devilish idea to see how long we could go without a new post.

It seems many are afraid to say something that could make them look like Mafia.
General Gustaf Wasa

Postby rishaed on Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:23 pm

unvote it seems IB isn't posting in here for reasons which i can understand, and I don't want to accidentally lynch him if hes a townie. Can we get Hank prodded though? He hasn't been on for awhile, and if he isn't going to play I want a replacement.

Postby aage on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:53 pm

rishaed wrote:unvote it seems IB isn't posting in here for reasons which i can understand, and I don't want to accidentally lynch him if hes a townie. Can we get Hank prodded though? He hasn't been on for awhile, and if he isn't going to play I want a replacement.

I will send Hank and Iron Butterfly a prod about this game.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby anamainiacks on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:03 pm

aage wrote:
rishaed wrote:unvote it seems IB isn't posting in here for reasons which i can understand, and I don't want to accidentally lynch him if hes a townie. Can we get Hank prodded though? He hasn't been on for awhile, and if he isn't going to play I want a replacement.

I will send Hank and Iron Butterfly a prod about this game.

Could you do the same for Little Witt?

Also, gregwolf hasn't responded to (or even acknowledged) this:
thechuck51 wrote:
Gustaf Wasa wrote:Hmm....
gregwolf121 wrote:huh so anybody get anything

gregwolf121 wrote:i've got nothing to go on, my only thoght has been that rishaed confession, could indicate jester, but his telling us, doesnt' make sense, so in reality i got nothing

gregwolf121 wrote:so from what i have gathered from what has been posted, we got nothing, so in essence this is another day 1, unless anyone else has something to share

You seem awfully determined to tell us we got nothing today, and to see what roles people have. Makes me want to go back and see what I'm missing....

I FOS'd gregwolf on Day 1 because he was pretty defensive rishaed. I think there is a strong chance they are both scum. I think we should get a claim from gregwolf. vote gregwolf
There could be something here, as he could well be continually posting to give the impression of activity, while not actually contributing much substance...
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:17 pm

Alright, this is slow, so I'll just be out with it: last night I roleblocked thechuck51. At night, no one died.

vote thechuck51

Postby Little Witt on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:20 pm

HI sorry, I've been posting in my posts in the wrong mafia game. But in both games I don't have to input I can give and I don't watch community at all so I don't really know much when it comes to claiming a roll with a name. I wouldn't see any possible connections from the roll powers and the name given. I am as of right now limited to looking for suspicious posting and a slip by someone that I can get a case from. tbh I don't know how y'all are getting these connections from posting.
And fyi this and the no handlebars are my first two mafia games that I joined where it was passed all these guessing cases and where we already found everyone out and I would come in as a reserve.
Sergeant 1st Class Little Witt

Postby Little Witt on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:25 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:Alright, this is slow, so I'll just be out with it: last night I roleblocked thechuck51. At night, no one died.

vote thechuck51

Thanks, that may help a lot. You might have blocked the mafia with killing actions. Vote TheChuck51 This is something we can go off of. That means Mets is most likely the towny guy with roleblocking skills. Or he is the mafia guy who blocked someone of no importance trying to earn brownie points with town, and the other roleblocker got lucky with his pick and stopped a mafia from killing and mets is taking credit for it. Just a possibility that I am throwing out there
Sergeant 1st Class Little Witt

Postby rishaed on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:50 pm

Little Witt wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:Alright, this is slow, so I'll just be out with it: last night I roleblocked thechuck51. At night, no one died.

vote thechuck51

Thanks, that may help a lot. You might have blocked the mafia with killing actions. Vote TheChuck51 This is something we can go off of. That means Mets is most likely the towny guy with roleblocking skills. Or he is the mafia guy who blocked someone of no importance trying to earn brownie points with town, and the other roleblocker got lucky with his pick and stopped a mafia from killing and mets is taking credit for it. Just a possibility that I am throwing out there

If that is the case I expect a counterclaim from someone extremely quick, and unless that happens vote Chuck. I expect either a doc/cop in this game. If chuck flips scum, Mets is 95% clear. (Why would he bus a scummate with no suspicion right now.) At which point I'd say have the doc go after him. If chuck flips town, i want a cop on Mets to check his claim. Seeing as we don't get doc/roleblock flavor chuck could be town/scum so i want a claim from him at least.

Postby jonty125 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:44 am

unvote, vote chuck because of Mets claim.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:10 am

rishaed wrote:If that is the case I expect a counterclaim from someone extremely quick, and unless that happens vote Chuck. I expect either a doc/cop in this game. If chuck flips scum, Mets is 95% clear. (Why would he bus a scummate with no suspicion right now.) At which point I'd say have the doc go after him. If chuck flips town, i want a cop on Mets to check his claim. Seeing as we don't get doc/roleblock flavor chuck could be town/scum so i want a claim from him at least.

Okay, I suppose this is the only thing of substance we will get today. And it would explain why no one got killed during the night.

If Chuck turns out to be scum, we will have a roleblocker protected by the Doc from here on ... that could be useful!

unvote
vote thechuck51
General Gustaf Wasa

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:31 am

Heya...I have asked aage to replace me. I have to much going on in real life.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby gregwolf121 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:36 am

okay by my count chuck has five votes, before adding my vote i would like to hear a counter claim from him,
as to what gustaf and chuck posted about me, yes i was basically ignoring it, because the posts that gustaf pointed out were made because i wanted to post something but didn't have anything of real worth to post,
as to chucks post i had replied to that on day one so i saw no need to repeat myself
Captain gregwolf121

Postby thechuck51 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:01 pm

vote thechuck51

Can I ask why you chose to roleblock me?
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51

Postby Metsfanmax on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:20 pm

thechuck51 wrote:

vote thechuck51

Can I ask why you chose to roleblock me?

I didn't have much of a reason. If anything I just picked you because you slightly stood out in the case against rishaed. Was mostly just rolling the dice, as people tend to do in N1. And unless you're going to counter-claim, guess I got lucky.

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives