Conquer Club

Community [3/13] Game over - Town wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Community [13/13] Day one

Postby rishaed on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:44 pm

Anyone there? It seems like things are stalling. . . so what are we gonna do? I'm going to have to look back through to see what I can pick up.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby Hank44Soccer on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:03 pm

Could we get a vote count?
Cook Hank44Soccer

Postby thechuck51 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:11 pm

we are close to going into night 1 with a no lynch. to me rish has been the scummiest and i think we need to at least pressure him for a claim so we go into the night with something. then we could at least test his claim then go on from there.
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51

Postby jonty125 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:59 am

thechuck51 wrote:we are close to going into night 1 with a no lynch. to me rish has been the scummiest and i think we need to at least pressure him for a claim so we go into the night with something. then we could at least test his claim then go on from there.

+1, he's been softclaiming throughout the thread but that's no good.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby aage on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:58 am

Votecount

jonty (3) Blake, Tailgunner, rishaed
Rishaed (5) Chuck, Little Witt, Iron Butterfly, Jonty, Hank44soccer
Blake (1) Gregwolf
Tailgunner (1) Commander9
Hank44Soccer (1) Anamainiacs

Scene will be posted in a few minutes. As of now, day one has ended.

Since Vodean has been replaced in other games I will do the same.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby aage on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:39 pm

It was when the students of Greendale had gathered for the first time, that the group had taken the power of life and death out of the hands of the individual, and into the hands of the masses. We have tried to narrate this scene multiple times, but it just didn't grasp the situation as good. You will not hear me, the narrating voice, speak in your head in the same tone used in the Pillows-and-blankets-episode until tomorrow.

The crowds had dispersed slightly and were formed into groups. The game was only at the precipice, there was near nothing to be said yet about pretty much anything. Rishaed had been disfavoured over his behaviour, Jonty acquired some votes, but was it enough?
"We have to make a decision tonight, people," Jeff proclaimed. "There are people here who aim to sow discord among us. We have to stand together, or fall seperately. Therefore I ask you: who will die today?"
The crowds made mumbling noises. "Rishaed!" someone exclaimed. "Jonty!" someone else shouted. "Tailgunner!" a third called. "Shut up!" the guy next to him growled.
"Jeffrey?" came the unsure voice of Shirley. "Jeffrey, I think people don't want to see blood today. I sure know Jesus wouldn't have wanted to see blood today either, so maybe we should go with his judgement."

The students of Greendale fell into silent agreement. Today would be a day of peace. "A final calm before the storm," Troy muttered under his breath. "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea."
"We'll find out soon enough," Annie said. "Buckle up. The night is dark and full of terrors."
Abed smiled in approval. "Game of Thrones. Nice."
"Actually the show is named poorly as the original books were called 'A Song of Ice and Fire'," Britta remarked.
"Fortunately, nobody really cares," Jeff said. The group dispersed, on a search for shelter during the coming night.

Rishead is lucky, no lynch occured. Read rule six again, next time you may not be so fortunate.

Night one begins, please send in your actions. Day 2 will start on January 26th unless all night actions were sent in sooner. I will look for a replacement for Vodean.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby aage on Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:23 pm

Gustaf Wasa replaces Vodean
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:31 am

Confirm. Hello guys; I will be reading through the thread, will be a bit passive until then, but I am looking forward to playing.
General Gustaf Wasa

Re: Community [13/13] Night one

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:21 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

-Tails
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby rishaed on Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:10 pm

hrph, hmm *cough* *snooze* zzzzzz...
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Postby aage on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:07 pm

My apologies, got caught up with something. Day two will start soon.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby aage on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:21 pm

The survivors of the Game had had a rough night. While some behaved exactly like one would expect a Community college student to behave and did nothing, others were out and about, secretly patrolling the corridors and stalking the shadows. Who was to be trusted? Who was not? And who was responsible for that horrid smell in the men's room? These questions echoed in many a mind that morning, as everyone got together and no-one was shot.

It seems night one was as fruitful as day one; nobody died!

Day 2 starts. With 13 alive, 7 is a lynch.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby gregwolf121 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:09 pm

huh so anybody get anything
Captain gregwolf121

Postby anamainiacks on Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:58 pm

Well, that doesn't give us much information to work with... :/ So... we're back to where we left off at the end of Day 1?
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby thechuck51 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:08 pm

anamainiacks wrote:Well, that doesn't give us much information to work with... :/ So... we're back to where we left off at the end of Day 1?

If I recall correctly I left off day 1 voting for rishaed and I think I will start day 2 there. vote rishaed

we really should have gotten a claim from him yesterday.
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51

Postby Hank44Soccer on Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:21 pm

Ok, which one of you made that terrible smell in the men's room?
Cook Hank44Soccer

Postby rishaed on Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:23 pm

True. Seeing as either Mafia targeted me and I got saved/ Mafia was roleblocked/Mafia targeted someone else and they got saved. . . I don't want to waste today so I'll claim. I am Magnitude Town VT. I was trying to get Mafia to go for a NK on me last night, however it seems like that failed, but I'm not to unhappy with that result.
fp'd by Hank
?? What? :-s

Postby anamainiacks on Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:30 am

rishaed wrote:True. Seeing as either Mafia targeted me and I got saved/ Mafia was roleblocked/Mafia targeted someone else and they got saved. . . I don't want to waste today so I'll claim. I am Magnitude Town VT. I was trying to get Mafia to go for a NK on me last night, however it seems like that failed, but I'm not to unhappy with that result.
fp'd by Hank

I think Hank was just referencing aage's Night One narration post :P

I'm not getting your strategy of wanting to get NKed though? What would that have achieved? Seems like an absurd strategy for any player.
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:42 am

Hope it was okay to post a confirmation even though the night had started. Having read through the thread to fill in for Vodean, nothing really sticks except that there was a lot of suspicions leveled at rishaed. But it didn't really seem that he had done anything suspect. Or am I missing something?

So, no kill during the night. That means a Doc (or similar role) has protected a townie from being killed. Either the Doc chose someone to protect randomly, or he picked someone he thought was likely to get killed.

rishaed wrote:True. Seeing as either Mafia targeted me and I got saved/ Mafia was roleblocked/Mafia targeted someone else and they got saved. . . I don't want to waste today so I'll claim. I am Magnitude Town VT. I was trying to get Mafia to go for a NK on me last night, however it seems like that failed, but I'm not to unhappy with that result.
fp'd by Hank

NK means non-kill, right? Did you mean you tried to make the Mafia kill you, and hopefully have someone protect you?

Otherwise, simply being involved in controversy seems to me a pretty good protection. Mafia would not want to kill someone who is already under suspicion. Or kill someone who suspects others.
General Gustaf Wasa

Postby aage on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:18 am

Gustaf Wasa wrote:Hope it was okay to post a confirmation even though the night had started.

Well, I did ask you to, so I guess it was.
Last edited by aage on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:45 am

aage wrote:
Gustaf Wasa wrote:Hope it was okay to post a confirmation even though the night had started.

Well, I did ask you do, so I guess it was.

Yes, but then I thought that maybe you wanted me to wait until the night was over. :P
General Gustaf Wasa

Postby jonty125 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:40 am

Gustaf Wasa wrote:Hope it was okay to post a confirmation even though the night had started. Having read through the thread to fill in for Vodean, nothing really sticks except that there was a lot of suspicions leveled at rishaed. But it didn't really seem that he had done anything suspect. Or am I missing something?

So, no kill during the night. That means a Doc (or similar role) has protected a townie from being killed. Either the Doc chose someone to protect randomly, or he picked someone he thought was likely to get killed.

fp'd by Hank

NK means non-kill, right? Did you mean you tried to make the Mafia kill you, and hopefully have someone protect you?

Otherwise, simply being involved in controversy seems to me a pretty good protection. Mafia would not want to kill someone who is already under suspicion. Or kill someone who suspects others.

NK sounds like night kill.

Hmm, a VT claim, so WCS is not too shabby, and anyway, if I was mafia and you had refused to claim before deadline, I would actually avoid killing you; because a PR would claim, to gain protection. So, *urgh*, I don't want to lynch you for that, yet, but if D2 peters out, I will return to this.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:47 pm

fp'd by Hank

Your strategy and claim doesn't really make sense. Are you asserting that by being ambiguous about your role (D1) and drawing attention to yourself would make you a target for the maf NK and that by being VT this would benefit town since no power role is lost? That's silly. You would probably be numero uno for watchers, trackers, etc., since you didn't claim yesterday and no scum would chance that for a seemingly small payoff.

And now you're claiming a somewhat minor character as VT at the start of D2, as well as a stratagem attempt ex post facto.

-Tails
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:04 pm

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:
fp'd by Hank

Your strategy and claim doesn't really make sense. Are you asserting that by being ambiguous about your role (D1) and drawing attention to yourself would make you a target for the maf NK and that by being VT this would benefit town since no power role is lost? That's silly. You would probably be numero uno for watchers, trackers, etc., since you didn't claim yesterday and no scum would chance that for a seemingly small payoff.

And now you're claiming a somewhat minor character as VT at the start of D2, as well as a stratagem attempt ex post facto.

-Tails

Would watchers, trackers etc really think like that? It seems to me they could think that precisely for that reason they need not waste the night on watching rishaed.
General Gustaf Wasa

Postby rishaed on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:39 pm

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:
fp'd by Hank

-Tails

I had more than once softclaimed a PR >.> believe me or not. I was trying to be subtle about it, but you guys started to BW me. As for sacrificing a VT for a true PR, that is in no way's silly. PR's give town investigatives and a Vote, while I can only vote. If I can make the Mafia NK me then why wouldn't I. Plus I never got to L-2, which as a PR would be the point of claiming. I was at L-3 for awhile, but never L-2. As for Community character's I honestly don't have an idea on who's who. . . 8-[ . What else do you expect? Telling town "Hey I'm a VT trying to look like a PR so scum will NK me!" Scum would laugh and go NK someone else. :lol: Its also why I claimed at the start of D2 so we could go elsewhere. :)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives