Community [3/13] Game over - Town wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby rishaed on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:59 pm

True but yOu can take it or leave it. I didn't plan on spending today with me as the focus as well.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:01 pm

Hmm....
gregwolf121 wrote:huh so anybody get anything

gregwolf121 wrote:i've got nothing to go on, my only thoght has been that rishaed confession, could indicate jester, but his telling us, doesnt' make sense, so in reality i got nothing

gregwolf121 wrote:so from what i have gathered from what has been posted, we got nothing, so in essence this is another day 1, unless anyone else has something to share

You seem awfully determined to tell us we got nothing today, and to see what roles people have. Makes me want to go back and see what I'm missing....
User avatar
General Gustaf Wasa
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:32 pm
Location: The Swedish outpost of Atlantis
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (8)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby thechuck51 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:18 pm

Gustaf Wasa wrote:Hmm....
gregwolf121 wrote:huh so anybody get anything

gregwolf121 wrote:i've got nothing to go on, my only thoght has been that rishaed confession, could indicate jester, but his telling us, doesnt' make sense, so in reality i got nothing

gregwolf121 wrote:so from what i have gathered from what has been posted, we got nothing, so in essence this is another day 1, unless anyone else has something to share

You seem awfully determined to tell us we got nothing today, and to see what roles people have. Makes me want to go back and see what I'm missing....

I FOS'd gregwolf on Day 1 because he was pretty defensive rishaed. I think there is a strong chance they are both scum. I think we should get a claim from gregwolf. vote gregwolf
Image
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:40 am
Location: South Jersey
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (7)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby blakebowling on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:13 am

Magnitude as a VT makes sense, although some kind of poster/mason ability would make sense as well (or even a PR - "pop pop"). Other than that, I believe his claim (although it may not have been good strategy). I'm a bit lost on leads as well, perhaps we have another inactive to pressure?
12:39:59 AM rdsrds2120: sorry, I had a lot of lasagna tonight
12:40:06 AM rdsrds2120: I'm pretty out of it. CRAAZZYYY NIGHT
12:31:04 * Metsfanmax quit (kicked from Social by Metsfanmax - reason: haha gotcha now)
12:59:32 * #1_stunna gropes blakebowling
Private blakebowling
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 5031
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:09 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (10)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby jonty125 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:09 am

[quote="blakebowling"](or even a PR - "pop pop")/quote]

I don't get it. Are you suggesting rish is lying about his role.

I also don't see much on the gregwolf case, there was little on D1 to go on.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby gregwolf121 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:47 pm

in community magnitude is always saying "pop pop" so i to could see there being a pr,
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class gregwolf121
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:51 pm
Location: right behind you
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby jonty125 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:51 pm

My bad, I thought of PR meaning Power Role not Post Restriction.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby blakebowling on Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:37 pm

jonty125 wrote:My bad, I thought of PR meaning Power Role not Post Restriction.

Yep. Post Restriction, Sorry about that.
12:39:59 AM rdsrds2120: sorry, I had a lot of lasagna tonight
12:40:06 AM rdsrds2120: I'm pretty out of it. CRAAZZYYY NIGHT
12:31:04 * Metsfanmax quit (kicked from Social by Metsfanmax - reason: haha gotcha now)
12:59:32 * #1_stunna gropes blakebowling
Private blakebowling
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 5031
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:09 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (10)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby anamainiacks on Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:29 am

blakebowling wrote:
jonty125 wrote:My bad, I thought of PR meaning Power Role not Post Restriction.

Yep. Post Restriction, Sorry about that.

Sorry, but what does that mean? O.o
Image
User avatar
Colonel anamainiacks
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:21 am
Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (15) Clan Achievement (7) Tournament Contribution (31)
General Contribution (4)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby rishaed on Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:43 am

It means I would have to say something along the lines of "pop pop" in every post. Or that I couldn't say something in a Post. Basically it restricts me on what I can post, or makes me post something in everypost.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby aage on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:16 pm

Since discussion is dying down like a monkey stuck in the ventilation system of a community college, I have decided to shorten this day. The deadline for today's lynch is on February 10th.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby rishaed on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:30 pm

To stimulate discussion again I am going to vote a random inactive from (Hank, Witt, and IB). So vote Iron Butterfly
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby Metsfanmax on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:43 pm

rishaed wrote:To stimulate discussion again I am going to vote a random inactive from (Hank, Witt, and IB). So vote Iron Butterfly


Did you use random.org?
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax
 
Posts: 4227
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:01 pm
Location: NY
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (2)
General Contribution (7)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby rishaed on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:50 pm

No, random may be the wrong word for it, I picked the one that I thought would be the most likely to respond.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby Metsfanmax on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:53 pm

rishaed wrote:No, random may be the wrong word for it, I picked the one that I thought would be the most likely to respond.


He has been fairly active in the R/B mafia lately. You might be onto something.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax
 
Posts: 4227
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:01 pm
Location: NY
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (2)
General Contribution (7)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:38 am

Metsfanmax wrote:
rishaed wrote:No, random may be the wrong word for it, I picked the one that I thought would be the most likely to respond.


He has been fairly active in the R/B mafia lately. You might be onto something.


Like, a slow game.

With a deadline set, I'll probably plan to vote for rishaed barring a better suspect. We've been incredibly lucky what with no deaths so far, I think with this slow game I'm willing to just take the gamble and get rid of the most suspicious player so far.

Therefore, unless something better presents itself, I'll vote rishaed.

-Tails
ImageEight-year olds, Dude.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R
 
Posts: 573
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:52 am
Location: 22 Acacia Avenue
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:01 am

rishaed wrote:To stimulate discussion again I am going to vote a random inactive from (Hank, Witt, and IB). So vote Iron Butterfly

Okay, I'm going to bandwagon on this, because...

...we need to get the game going
...we shouldn't go another day without a lynch
...being inactive is a possible Mafia tactic, while the rest of us tear each other's posts apart
...being inactive doesn't make the game fun, and doesn't help town
...the mod is kicking us in the ass

I'd rather lynch someone who is silent than someone who keeps the discussion going. And he could be Mafia. So vote Iron Butterfly
User avatar
General Gustaf Wasa
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:32 pm
Location: The Swedish outpost of Atlantis
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (8)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby anamainiacks on Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:09 am

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:
rishaed wrote:No, random may be the wrong word for it, I picked the one that I thought would be the most likely to respond.


He has been fairly active in the R/B mafia lately. You might be onto something.


Like, a slow game.

With a deadline set, I'll probably plan to vote for rishaed barring a better suspect. We've been incredibly lucky what with no deaths so far, I think with this slow game I'm willing to just take the gamble and get rid of the most suspicious player so far.

Therefore, unless something better presents itself, I'll vote rishaed.

-Tails

Much as rishaed is the most suspicious player so far, if we just take the easy way out and lynch him, we'll end up going into Day 3 with just as little information as we did, when we went into Day 2. I don't think we've exactly reached the stage where we'll understand a whole lot of new developments as a result of a NK. So I think Gustaf is making some sense as well...

I don't know how IB will defend himself from a non-existant case though, and he did mention in the other thread that he's been kept busy with situations in real life.
Image
User avatar
Colonel anamainiacks
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:21 am
Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (15) Clan Achievement (7) Tournament Contribution (31)
General Contribution (4)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:23 pm

anamainiacks wrote:
TA1LGUNN3R wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:
rishaed wrote:No, random may be the wrong word for it, I picked the one that I thought would be the most likely to respond.


He has been fairly active in the R/B mafia lately. You might be onto something.


Like, a slow game.

With a deadline set, I'll probably plan to vote for rishaed barring a better suspect. We've been incredibly lucky what with no deaths so far, I think with this slow game I'm willing to just take the gamble and get rid of the most suspicious player so far.

Therefore, unless something better presents itself, I'll vote rishaed.

-Tails

Much as rishaed is the most suspicious player so far, if we just take the easy way out and lynch him, we'll end up going into Day 3 with just as little information as we did, when we went into Day 2. I don't think we've exactly reached the stage where we'll understand a whole lot of new developments as a result of a NK. So I think Gustaf is making some sense as well...

I don't know how IB will defend himself from a non-existant case though, and he did mention in the other thread that he's been kept busy with situations in real life.


We are in this situation because we didn't lynch anybody D1. We're pretty much at operational D1 right now, just with a N0, which hasn't given us much other than the scum either targeted somebody who is/was BP or protected, or they were roleblocked. I assume the one of the first two since a roleblocker hasn't come forward.

So unless you're cool with just No Lynches every day...

-Tails
ImageEight-year olds, Dude.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R
 
Posts: 573
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:52 am
Location: 22 Acacia Avenue
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby jonty125 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:46 am

vote IB for information.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:00 pm

bump.

This game is just going to suffer the longer it's allowed to stagnate.

-Tails
ImageEight-year olds, Dude.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R
 
Posts: 573
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:52 am
Location: 22 Acacia Avenue
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:44 pm

...And we got to 28 hours of silence. And then it's one of the usual. I wanted to post and tell people to act, but I got this devilish idea to see how long we could go without a new post.

It seems many are afraid to say something that could make them look like Mafia.
User avatar
General Gustaf Wasa
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:32 pm
Location: The Swedish outpost of Atlantis
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (8)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby rishaed on Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:23 pm

unvote it seems IB isn't posting in here for reasons which i can understand, and I don't want to accidentally lynch him if hes a townie. Can we get Hank prodded though? He hasn't been on for awhile, and if he isn't going to play I want a replacement.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby aage on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:53 pm

rishaed wrote:unvote it seems IB isn't posting in here for reasons which i can understand, and I don't want to accidentally lynch him if hes a townie. Can we get Hank prodded though? He hasn't been on for awhile, and if he isn't going to play I want a replacement.

I will send Hank and Iron Butterfly a prod about this game.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby anamainiacks on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:03 pm

aage wrote:
rishaed wrote:unvote it seems IB isn't posting in here for reasons which i can understand, and I don't want to accidentally lynch him if hes a townie. Can we get Hank prodded though? He hasn't been on for awhile, and if he isn't going to play I want a replacement.

I will send Hank and Iron Butterfly a prod about this game.

Could you do the same for Little Witt?


Also, gregwolf hasn't responded to (or even acknowledged) this:
thechuck51 wrote:
Gustaf Wasa wrote:Hmm....
gregwolf121 wrote:huh so anybody get anything

gregwolf121 wrote:i've got nothing to go on, my only thoght has been that rishaed confession, could indicate jester, but his telling us, doesnt' make sense, so in reality i got nothing

gregwolf121 wrote:so from what i have gathered from what has been posted, we got nothing, so in essence this is another day 1, unless anyone else has something to share

You seem awfully determined to tell us we got nothing today, and to see what roles people have. Makes me want to go back and see what I'm missing....

I FOS'd gregwolf on Day 1 because he was pretty defensive rishaed. I think there is a strong chance they are both scum. I think we should get a claim from gregwolf. vote gregwolf
There could be something here, as he could well be continually posting to give the impression of activity, while not actually contributing much substance...
Image
User avatar
Colonel anamainiacks
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:21 am
Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (15) Clan Achievement (7) Tournament Contribution (31)
General Contribution (4)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login