Community [3/13] Game over - Town wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:10 am

rishaed wrote:If that is the case I expect a counterclaim from someone extremely quick, and unless that happens vote Chuck. I expect either a doc/cop in this game. If chuck flips scum, Mets is 95% clear. (Why would he bus a scummate with no suspicion right now.) At which point I'd say have the doc go after him. If chuck flips town, i want a cop on Mets to check his claim. Seeing as we don't get doc/roleblock flavor chuck could be town/scum so i want a claim from him at least.

Okay, I suppose this is the only thing of substance we will get today. And it would explain why no one got killed during the night.

If Chuck turns out to be scum, we will have a roleblocker protected by the Doc from here on ... that could be useful!

unvote
vote thechuck51
User avatar
General Gustaf Wasa
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:32 pm
Location: The Swedish outpost of Atlantis
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (7)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:31 am

Heya...I have asked aage to replace me. I have to much going on in real life.
User avatar
Major Iron Butterfly
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor
 
Posts: 2701
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (7)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby gregwolf121 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:36 am

okay by my count chuck has five votes, before adding my vote i would like to hear a counter claim from him,
as to what gustaf and chuck posted about me, yes i was basically ignoring it, because the posts that gustaf pointed out were made because i wanted to post something but didn't have anything of real worth to post,
as to chucks post i had replied to that on day one so i saw no need to repeat myself
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class gregwolf121
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:51 pm
Location: right behind you
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby thechuck51 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:01 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:Alright, this is slow, so I'll just be out with it: last night I roleblocked thechuck51. At night, no one died.

vote thechuck51

Can I ask why you chose to roleblock me?
Image
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:40 am
Location: South Jersey
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (7)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby Metsfanmax on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:20 pm

thechuck51 wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:Alright, this is slow, so I'll just be out with it: last night I roleblocked thechuck51. At night, no one died.

vote thechuck51

Can I ask why you chose to roleblock me?


I didn't have much of a reason. If anything I just picked you because you slightly stood out in the case against rishaed. Was mostly just rolling the dice, as people tend to do in N1. And unless you're going to counter-claim, guess I got lucky.
User avatar
Lieutenant Metsfanmax
Head Thinker
Head Thinker
 
Posts: 3714
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:01 pm
Location: NY
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (2)
General Contribution (6)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby thechuck51 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:26 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:
thechuck51 wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:Alright, this is slow, so I'll just be out with it: last night I roleblocked thechuck51. At night, no one died.

vote thechuck51

Can I ask why you chose to roleblock me?


I didn't have much of a reason. If anything I just picked you because you slightly stood out in the case against rishaed. Was mostly just rolling the dice, as people tend to do in N1. And unless you're going to counter-claim, guess I got lucky.

You chose poorly, I have no action to block. I am Starburns VT
Image
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:40 am
Location: South Jersey
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (7)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby Hank44Soccer on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:42 pm

Hello all, apologies for the lack of posts, as mentioned by others before, the game was moving very slowly, and I figured I just didn't have much to contribute, so I should just wait. Well, clearly I waited to long, I have no intention in dead-beating in this game, and in the future I will look to post more often. If anyone feels that this is "Scummy", I don't have a problem in claiming if that will help move things along.
User avatar
Cook Hank44Soccer
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:29 pm
Medals: 3
Standard Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby rishaed on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:51 pm

Considering that you were roleblocked, and then claim VT. As you once said lynching a VT to end a day is not such a bad thing on D1, it still gives us information. I admit I have vested interests in this, but i would rather lynch a claimed VT who was roleblocked than me.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby anamainiacks on Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:17 pm

thechuck51 wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:
thechuck51 wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:Alright, this is slow, so I'll just be out with it: last night I roleblocked thechuck51. At night, no one died.

vote thechuck51

Can I ask why you chose to roleblock me?


I didn't have much of a reason. If anything I just picked you because you slightly stood out in the case against rishaed. Was mostly just rolling the dice, as people tend to do in N1. And unless you're going to counter-claim, guess I got lucky.

You chose poorly, I have no action to block. I am Starburns VT

Why didn't you just say this immediately, instead of asking that question and posting again? You knew it was inevitable that you had to counterclaim anyway.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier anamainiacks
Media Volunteer
Media Volunteer
 
Posts: 1541
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:21 am
Medals: 75
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (7) Tournament Contribution (31)
General Contribution (1)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby jonty125 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:48 am

Two VT claims out, chuck & rish.

I have been advocating a rishead lynch all day but I say we lynch chuck, on the chance, that Mets was lucky with the roleblock on the killer, it is evidence, however tangible it is; which is more that can be said about rishaed.

unvote, vote chuck in case my vote isn't on him.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:19 am

jonty125 wrote:Two VT claims out, chuck & rish.

I have been advocating a rishead lynch all day but I say we lynch chuck, on the chance, that Mets was lucky with the roleblock on the killer, it is evidence, however tangible it is; which is more that can be said about rishaed.

unvote, vote chuck in case my vote isn't on him.

I believe you voted on him on the last page. And now I think we may be running out of active players who will vote. So I bet this day will end like the last one.

On a related note, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood?
User avatar
General Gustaf Wasa
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:32 pm
Location: The Swedish outpost of Atlantis
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (7)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby jonty125 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:22 am

Gustaf Wasa wrote:
jonty125 wrote:Two VT claims out, chuck & rish.

I have been advocating a rishead lynch all day but I say we lynch chuck, on the chance, that Mets was lucky with the roleblock on the killer, it is evidence, however tangible it is; which is more that can be said about rishaed.

unvote, vote chuck in case my vote isn't on him.

I believe you voted on him on the last page. And now I think we may be running out of active players who will vote. So I bet this day will end like the last one.

On a related note, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood?


A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby thechuck51 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:13 pm

rishaed wrote:Considering that you were roleblocked, and then claim VT. As you once said lynching a VT to end a day is not such a bad thing on D1, it still gives us information. I admit I have vested interests in this, but i would rather lynch a claimed VT who was roleblocked than me.

Lynching a VT is better than a no lynch and I understand that I am the best candidate to be lynched. I accept that as my fate as a vanilla townie. Just know that it wasn't a roleblock on me that prevented a night kill last night. There must be another mechanism in the works, perhaps a busdriver or jailkeeper.

Mets, did you get any sort of confirmation that I was blocked?
Image
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:40 am
Location: South Jersey
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (7)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby Metsfanmax on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:32 pm

thechuck51 wrote:Mets, did you get any sort of confirmation that I was blocked?


No. I recognize fully that this isn't certain, and that there are other mechanisms which could have been responsible for the lack of a NK. That being said, we have nothing else substantial right now, as you recognized.
User avatar
Lieutenant Metsfanmax
Head Thinker
Head Thinker
 
Posts: 3714
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:01 pm
Location: NY
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (2)
General Contribution (6)

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby aage on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:47 pm

Votecount

TheChuck (5, L-2) - Gustaf, Jonty, Metsfan, Rishaed, Little Witt
Rishaed (1) - Tailgunner
Gregwolf (1) - TheChuck

6 people not voting. 13 alive, 7 is a lynch. Deadline on Feb 10th.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Login