Conquer Club

[Official] Holiday Mafia - Game Over!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official] Holiday Mafia - D4 [10/16] No More Toymakers

Postby betiko on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:07 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:
betiko wrote:so here is an interesting thing: if chuck is town, he has given your nameclaim before you. Chuck is necesairly cleared for you. Yet chuck has cleared me too. Therefore, a 100% cleared guy for you cleared me yet you vote for me. funny isn't it?

I have to be brief

chuck is far from 100% clear. His role is Confirmed but that is it.

fstposted

no you don't get my point. This is from met's perspective, not for all of us; chuck gave his nameclaim THEN mets confirmed it. That clears chuck in the eyes of mets. How could it be otherwise from my perspective if I keep on saying they are scumbuddies! If I thought chuck was 100% cleared, then I would think that mets is 100% cleared.
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:08 pm

oh and who said chuck's name is confirmed? that is false too mob.
Major betiko

Postby Metsfanmax on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:11 pm

betiko wrote:lol don't be ridiculous, very convenient for you to "send me a present on night 2". you know perfectly what happened to me that night if not just check my recap post, I was supposed to receive a gift from witt that night too. Sending me a present after all the bullying going on between both of us all game is pretty laughable. We've both been each other's prime suspect since post 1.[/qutoe]

I know perfectly well what you claimed happened to you that night. We have absolutely no verification that your gifts were, indeed, stolen. And no, I didn't seriously suspect you of anything until D3. Prior to that, yes I did pursue a minor case against you but then decided you were town. On D3 I changed my mind back to my original suspicion based on what happened. Should I have stuck with my gut? Probably. I regret sending you the gift, given all the info I have now.

so here is an interesting thing: if chuck is town, he has given your nameclaim before you. Chuck is necesairly cleared for you. Yet chuck has cleared me too. Therefore, a 100% cleared guy for you cleared me yet you vote for me. funny isn't it?

See MoB's post. I no longer am confident that chuck is town, despite my initial post; I find the mafia rolecop idea quite credible as a possibility, in which case chuck isn't cleared. The fact that chuck knew my role doesn't actually make him town, it just means that he's not lying about his rolecop ability.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby Metsfanmax on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:12 pm

EBWOP to fix quotes.

betiko wrote:lol don't be ridiculous, very convenient for you to "send me a present on night 2". you know perfectly what happened to me that night if not just check my recap post, I was supposed to receive a gift from witt that night too. Sending me a present after all the bullying going on between both of us all game is pretty laughable. We've both been each other's prime suspect since post 1.

I know perfectly well what you claimed happened to you that night. We have absolutely no verification that your gifts were, indeed, stolen. And no, I didn't seriously suspect you of anything until D3. Prior to that, yes I did pursue a minor case against you but then decided you were town. On D3 I changed my mind back to my original suspicion based on what happened. Should I have stuck with my gut? Probably. I regret sending you the gift, given all the info I have now.

betiko wrote:so here is an interesting thing: if chuck is town, he has given your nameclaim before you. Chuck is necesairly cleared for you. Yet chuck has cleared me too. Therefore, a 100% cleared guy for you cleared me yet you vote for me. funny isn't it?

See MoB's post. I no longer am confident that chuck is town, despite my initial post; I find the mafia rolecop idea quite credible as a possibility, in which case chuck isn't cleared. The fact that chuck knew my role doesn't actually make him town, it just means that he's not lying about his rolecop ability.

Postby anamainiacks on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:17 pm

First of all - thanks for the summary posts, betiko! Regardless of your alignment, I have to objectively say that they were certainly helpful for reference (: Though of course you could have left out stuff you didn't want us to remember, but I myself found nothing missing. :P (Though sorry, I still find you pretty suspicious!)

Metsfanmax wrote:And you have now refused to acknowledge whether you received my gift on N2 in multiple consecutive posts, so Vote Betiko. I'll unvote when you respond.

betiko can't acknowledge it, because his gifts were stolen on N2. He wouldn't know if he had received any gifts that night.

thechuck51 wrote:
betiko wrote:Also I wanted to tell something:

most probable setting right now is 6 town, 1 survivor, 3 scums
misslynch today, day 5 we have 4 town, 1 survivor, 3 scum (misslynch again and we lose but MoB wins with mafia)
scum lynch, day 6 we have 3 town, 1 survivor, 2 scum (misslynch again and we lose but MoB wins with mafia)
lynch right, day 7 we have 2 town, 1 survivor, 1 scum

EBWOP

everybody needs to be aware that the fastest route for MoB to his win condition is to mislynch.

That is... startlingly true... Thanks for pointing that out. I somehow took for granted that a 3rd party survivor would side with the town. I always thought a Survivor needed to survive with the town, but reading up on Mafiascum.net seems to say otherwise. (I honestly have never played a game in person with a Survivor.)

MoB Deadly wrote:I am requesting a prod for Gustaf please.

This. I'd like to get a full picture of everything, and make sure everyone has their full claims out first. Pretty much meaning just Gustaf... heh. I think we need to know the full nature of his role and what kind of information he receives, i.e. character name, role, alignment.

And we haven't heard Gustaf's report for N3 yet. Was he roleblocked again? Or did they target Witt? There is some possibility that he's mafia-aligned, and faking further roleblocking so as to avoid having to reveal further information. For now, I'm leaning towards believing him, but like everyone has said, nobody is 100% cleared except edoc and probably Witt.

fastposted. (wow you guys post a lot really fast... just in case it matters, the last post I read before writing mine was chuck's post that I quoted above)
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby Metsfanmax on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:29 pm

anamainiacks wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:And you have now refused to acknowledge whether you received my gift on N2 in multiple consecutive posts, so Vote Betiko. I'll unvote when you respond.

betiko can't acknowledge it, because his gifts were stolen on N2. He wouldn't know if he had received any gifts that night.

He claims his gifts were stolen on N2. I find it way too improbable that on the same night two people who claimed town sent him a gift, his gifts mysteriously were stolen, thereby leaving him unable to vouch for us.

So my vote sticks.

Postby Metsfanmax on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:40 pm

thechuck51 wrote:Here is what i posted 2 hours before the deadline. which put soundman at 4 votes:
thechuck51 wrote:unvote vote soundman

if one person unvotes betiko (and nobody else votes soundman) i think that will put us at a tie and buy us another 24 hours

If I was mafia why the hell would I try to stop the lynch of a town member just before the deadline??? How does having soundman lynched and having town gain a member benefit mafia?

fastposted

And suddenly things click into perspective for me. Right before the end of the initial D3 period, betiko was almost a certain lynch. He even said as much. Several hours before the lynch:

betiko wrote:if you are town you will truly regret this lynch, I warned you. all you have on me is being agressive (you know my meta) a few cases on me based on misreads of my posts or people auto convincing themselves; this and at least a scum or 2 bringing in their cents.

And one hour before the lynch:
betiko wrote:I just saw 4 guests connected. In less than an hour I will be lynched. Gustaf and witt are most likely who they say they are, keep in mind this votecount, there is a scum for sure between mob, anamaniaks and and mets, that s the little something you will get from my lynch.

But what happened in between is exactly what chuck said. He's the linchpin to this whole deal. At the 4 PM vote count, it was 5-2, betiko versus soundman:
pancakemix wrote:Vote Count

Little Witt - 1 (edocsil)
betiko - 5 (Gustaf, Witt, mets, MoB, animaniacks)
soundman - 2 (spiesr, rish)
Mets - 2 (betiko, thechuck)

Then betiko and chuck, the only two people who had their votes on me, switched to soundman, making it 5-4, and therefore only one person had to be gullible enough to unvote, forcing the runoff between betiko and soundman. The play was a perfectly executed maneuver (though only barely in time) to save betiko, and it worked, incredibly. I no longer have any doubt in my mind that they are scum buddies.

Postby betiko on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:53 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:
anamainiacks wrote:

He claims his gifts were stolen on N2. I find it way too improbable that on the same night two people who claimed town sent him a gift, his gifts mysteriously were stolen, thereby leaving him unable to vouch for us.

So my vote sticks.

Look at the timing. I said it straight away on day 3 that my gifts were stolen during the night. It would stink indeed if I had said that today.
I think that claiming NOW that you sent me a gift on night 2 is just digging your own grave.
-You know perfectly that that night I said I got stolen
-You know the mechanics with witt, almost 100% cleared sent me a gift the same night gave me no notification of such thing
-You placed your vote on me for not acknowledging receiving your gift on night 2, what a laughable excuse knowing the above bullet point
-You mentioned one post after another your night actions instead of a straight forward post all in, as someone making stuff up on the go
-You didn't give straight away your night 1 gift recipient pretexting that he was already dead (convenient). But if he is dead, it was usefull info no matter what and there was absolutely no reason not to, you were just winning time.

vote mets

fastposted
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:56 pm

I see what you're trying to do here mets, throw your scumbuddy under the bus for brownie points. how about we lynch you first, you turn scum and we safelynch chuck tomorrow?
Major betiko

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:17 pm

betiko wrote:oh and who said chuck's name is confirmed? that is false too mob.

I never said that.

Chucks ROLE is confirmed - Rolecop. The only way this is untrue is if mets is mafia, then chuck could possibly not be a rolecop. But the much more likely scenario would be that if chuck was a mafia rolecop, he would just claim town rolecop instead of an entirely new role.

Chucks character is not confirmed.

Chucks alignment is not confirmed, and is honestly very suspect in my eyes at this point.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now, I am on mets side because of two major points.
1. Your night actions. None are verified and you said you gave me a gift on N2 and I never got it.

2. This:

Metsfanmax wrote:But what happened in between is exactly what chuck said. He's the linchpin to this whole deal. At the 4 PM vote count, it was 5-2, betiko versus soundman:

Then betiko and chuck, the only two people who had their votes on me, switched to soundman, making it 5-4, and therefore only one person had to be gullible enough to unvote, forcing the runoff between betiko and soundman. The play was a perfectly executed maneuver (though only barely in time) to save betiko, and it worked, incredibly. I no longer have any doubt in my mind that they are scum buddies.

I already suspect chuck. If he flips mafia, either Betiko or Mets is mafia. It looks like right here that chuck just saved you from being lynched.
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby betiko on Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:44 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:
betiko wrote:oh and who said chuck's name is confirmed? that is false too mob.

I never said that.

Chucks ROLE is confirmed - Rolecop. The only way this is untrue is if mets is mafia, then chuck could possibly not be a rolecop. But the much more likely scenario would be that if chuck was a mafia rolecop, he would just claim town rolecop instead of an entirely new role.

Chucks character is not confirmed.

Chucks alignment is not confirmed, and is honestly very suspect in my eyes at this point.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now, I am on mets side because of two major points.
1. Your night actions. None are verified and you said you gave me a gift on N2 and I never got it.

2. This:

Metsfanmax wrote:But what happened in between is exactly what chuck said. He's the linchpin to this whole deal. At the 4 PM vote count, it was 5-2, betiko versus soundman:

I already suspect chuck. If he flips mafia, either Betiko or Mets is mafia. It looks like right here that chuck just saved you from being lynched.

AGAIN, IT WAS NIGHT 1 THAT I SENT YOU A GIFT NOT NIGHT 2!!! It's like the 10th time I'm correcting you on this!!! also there was a mafia roleblock on night 2, so I would be definitely lying. Don't you think that it makes sense for mafia to roleblock me night 1 for being the one opening the most his big mouth and no great target???
Chuck's role is confirmed only if you think I'm mafia. I know I am town and I know his role is not confirmed. He just gave met's rolename which is pretty easy to do if they are both scumbuddies.

Also please note this very important thing: it is not possible to have a mafia rolename cop. It was proven last day that they had 3 actions on the same night: steal/kill/roleblock. What, they have a cop rolename action on top of that, seriously???? How much more evidence do you guys need ffs???? If chuck is a rolename cop, he can ONLY be a TOWN rolecop.

Therefore, I go back to my logic reasoning:
-Chuck is either a town role cop or not a role cop. Scum rolecop is not an option because there can't be 4 scum actions in one night!!!
-Chuck has cleared mets giving his rolename and betiko.

option A:
chuck, betiko and mets are all town (could work but unlikely)

option B:
chuck & mets are scum, betiko is town (my thought)

option C:
chuck is scum, betiko & mets are town (not possible!!!! chuck couldn't have given met's nameclaim)

option D:
chuck & betiko are scum, mets is town (not possible!!!! chuck couldn't have given met's nameclaim)

option E:
chuck, betiko and mets are all scum (could work but unlikely)

MOB, town still has chances don't give up on us, jesus!!!
Major betiko

Postby anamainiacks on Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:54 pm

betiko's point about mets dragging out his information during the claim does have sense truth to it... If mets really was a Doctor/Gifter, there would have been no problem immediately revealing his actions for each of the nights. It's not like it would've made him a more likely mafia night kill or townie lynch target.
  1. N1 gift went to someone no longer in the game,
  2. N2 gift went to someone whose gifts (supposedly) got stolen,
  3. N3 save went to a player who wasn't saved.
It really wouldn't have changed anything, and would have been far better in his favour if he had testified to his night actions without delay.

However there are glaring holes in betiko's claim as well, which have bothered me since D3. First is the one MoB himself mentioned - betiko's N1 gift to MoB never reached him. Sure, it could've been a roleblock; but with so many roles being of such a nature that the player wouldn't be aware he'd been blocked, and 6 people already removed from the game, it's a very convenient excuse to come up with.

The other one is about the voucher that betiko claimed to receive on N1... I think it's quite hard to mistake a "single temporary gift" (Inspiration) for a "temporary gift multiplier" (voucher). Honestly, how did that even come about???

betiko wrote:Also please note this very important thing: it is not possible to have a mafia rolename cop. It was proven last day that they had 3 actions on the same night: steal/kill/roleblock. What, they have a cop rolename action on top of that, seriously???? How much more evidence do you guys need ffs???? If chuck is a rolename cop, he can ONLY be a TOWN rolecop.

This is why I want Gustaf to respond.
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby betiko on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:07 pm

ani: I am perfectly aware that all my attempts to prove that I am who I say I am have miserably failed due to bad luck and to scum witty plays. I unfortunately have nothing covering all what I say is true, except for chuck but I don't like that.
You have well pointed out that mets is in the same situation. Making me scummier than him because there is no backup for my story, while there isn't any for his either is not objective. Mostly if you look at timings of my claims and his claims. And why would I claim to send a gift to mob being so absolutely sure? that would've been a terrible gamble. Mets just went for safe stuff with uncheckable things that made no sense (sending me a gift n2, seriously... go have a look of what he thought of me days 1-2-3! also with a cop's life in stake he prefered to send a gift to his biggest suspect, it's soo rdiculous!!)
And ani, you are in the exact same spot as I am. None of your claims have backups; in fact you visited mob acording to rishaed and mob's gifts got stolen that night. That is a bit more suspicious than anything you have on me!
Major betiko

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:09 pm

betiko wrote:Also please note this very important thing: it is not possible to have a mafia rolename cop. It was proven last day that they had 3 actions on the same night: steal/kill/roleblock. What, they have a cop rolename action on top of that, seriously???? How much more evidence do you guys need ffs???? If chuck is a rolename cop, he can ONLY be a TOWN rolecop.

In my experience someone can do more than one action. So the roleblocker could also perform the kill. The problem is a TOWN ROLECOP is almost JUST as powerful as a regular cop. If he finds the Abominable snowman, then BOOM, indisputable guilty evidence. If he finds Santa, then BOOM confirmed town. But on the other hand, a MAFIA ROLECOP is a lot less powerful. They already know who is mafia. So the rolecop has to shoot in the dark and say hey I think that Donner is a lesser important role than say Santa Claus. It makes much much much more sense balance wise to have a mafia rolecop than a town one. GIVEN THAT WE ALREADY HAVE A NORMAL COP CLAIMED.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your logic reasoning though is much better. Except for B and D.

If Chuck is scum, why would he shift the bandwagon from a claimed Town Gifter, to a claimed Thirdparty? That makes no sense. If Chuck is scum, then Betiko is most likely scum because chuck saved your lynch.

I agree, Chuck, Betiko, and mets all being town is very unlikely.

If we lynch chuck like I said in the beginning. We get automatically get either 2 cleared townies, or 1 primary suspect tomorrow.

betiko wrote:Therefore, I go back to my logic reasoning:
-Chuck is either a town role cop or not a role cop. Scum rolecop is not an option because there can't be 4 scum actions in one night!!!

option A:

option B:

option C:
chuck is scum, betiko & mets are town (not possible!!!! chuck couldn't have given met's nameclaim)

option D:
chuck & betiko are scum, mets is town (not possible!!!! chuck couldn't have given met's nameclaim)

option E:

Postby betiko on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:11 pm

let me put stuff another way: we all agree that if mafia had a roleblock action, even not knowing much on night 1 they would've randomly used it. I challenge anyone to step forward and give the minimal possibility that they could've been roleblocked that night. The mafia night 1 roleblock was clearly on me, prove me otherwise!!!
Major betiko

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:12 pm

Question: Is there any other explanation for Betiko's gift not getting to me, other than Betiko getting roleblocked? If Betiko was not roleblocked does this give any more proof that he is likely to be mafia?

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:16 pm

Watch this.... I am taking Betikos exact logic and I am going to simplify it.

betiko wrote:
option A:

option B:

option C:

option D:

option E:

Option A: 3 town (not likely)
Option B: Chuck + 1 is scum.
Option C: Almost impossible.
Option D: Chuck + 1 is scum
Option E: almost impossible.

no matter how you break it down, chuck looks scummy. Lets just lynch him. and move on from there.

Postby betiko on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:21 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:

In my experience someone can do more than one action. So the roleblocker could also perform the kill. The problem is a TOWN ROLECOP is almost JUST as powerful as a regular cop. If he finds the Abominable snowman, then BOOM, indisputable guilty evidence. If he finds Santa, then BOOM confirmed town. But on the other hand, a MAFIA ROLECOP is a lot less powerful. They already know who is mafia. So the rolecop has to shoot in the dark and say hey I think that Donner is a lesser important role than say Santa Claus. It makes much much much more sense balance wise to have a mafia rolecop than a town one. GIVEN THAT WE ALREADY HAVE A NORMAL COP CLAIMED.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your logic reasoning though is much better. Except for B and D.

If Chuck is scum, why would he shift the bandwagon from a claimed Town Gifter, to a claimed Thirdparty? That makes no sense. If Chuck is scum, then Betiko is most likely scum because chuck saved your lynch.

I agree, Chuck, Betiko, and mets all being town is very unlikely.

If we lynch chuck like I said in the beginning. We get automatically get either 2 cleared townies, or 1 primary suspect tomorrow.

betiko wrote:Therefore, I go back to my logic reasoning:

option A:

option B:

option C:

option D:

option E:

ffs, you are falling in the scum trap! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU CLEAR METS IF CHUCK TURNS OUT SCUM??????????????? You don't give a f*ck anyways, you are third party.

I want real town in here, tired of discussing with third parties and scum.

edoc, witt, gustaf, IB & rishaed please step up!!!

fastposted

I will stop responding until we have the previosly mentioned players in the game. Mafia is setting me up. Killing mets is the only way for you to believe me.
Major betiko

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:30 pm

betiko wrote:ffs, you are falling in the scum trap! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU CLEAR METS IF CHUCK TURNS OUT SCUM???????????????

Well obviously you are biased. because if chuck is scum you look scummy. But... TAKING THAT OUT OF THE EQUATION:

If Mets is scum (which you strongly believe), then CHUCK HAS TO BE SCUM. So. Lets. Lynch. Chuck. First.
METS cannot possible be scum, without CHUCK being scum.

betiko wrote:You don't give a f*ck anyways, you are third party.

Fuck you. Ive been doing more scum hunting than half the town in this game.

betiko wrote:I want real town in here, tired of discussing with third parties and scum.

edoc, witt, gustaf, IB & rishaed please step up!!!

fastposted

I will stop responding until we have the previosly mentioned players in the game. Mafia is setting me up. Killing mets is the only way for you to believe me.

Again for emphasis, METS cannot possible be scum, without CHUCK being scum. So we should take the safe route and kill chuck first.

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:35 pm

And since I am a little heated again. Im going to put the icing on the cake right now.

betiko wrote:let me put stuff another way: we all agree that if mafia had a roleblock action, even not knowing much on night 1 they would've randomly used it. I challenge anyone to step forward and give the minimal possibility that they could've been roleblocked that night. The mafia night 1 roleblock was clearly on me, prove me otherwise!!!

I was the one who was roleblocked night 1. The flavor stated that I slipped on a deck of cards or something similar to that. Gustaf, if he ever checks in, should be able to confirm he got the same flavor. That disproves Betiko's theory that his gift never got to me because he was roleblocked. I should have gotten Betiko's present unless he obviously did not send me one.

betiko wrote:I will stop responding until we have the previosly mentioned players in the game.

I bet you jump back in now ;)

Postby Metsfanmax on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:46 pm

betiko wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:
anamainiacks wrote:

So my vote sticks.

Look at the timing. I said it straight away on day 3 that my gifts were stolen during the night. It would stink indeed if I had said that today.

It was a well-executed maneuver. You had nothing to lose by claiming your gifts were stolen, and everything to gain in the eyes of the town, in terms of credibility. It was a victimless crime; no one could have disputed your claim except by outing themselves as mafia. So I have absolutely zero reason to trust your claim that you got your gifts stolen, as there is no likely scenario in which anyone could have disproven you.

I think that claiming NOW that you sent me a gift on night 2 is just digging your own grave.
-You know perfectly that that night I said I got stolen
-You know the mechanics with witt, almost 100% cleared sent me a gift the same night gave me no notification of such thing
-You placed your vote on me for not acknowledging receiving your gift on night 2, what a laughable excuse knowing the above bullet point

Well, I still wanted to hear what you had to say about it. You didn't even acknowledge that I was saying it, which is unfortunate because my gift giving is one of the ways to clear my name. But yes, I'll admit that I no longer need an excuse to keep my vote on you. Notice that you didn't even respond to the amazing coincidence in that both you and chuck had your votes on me, and then both switched to soundman with mere hours to go. That's presumably because you have no answer, so you're falling back to attacks on my play style. And while I admit that I haven't played optimally over D3 and D4 so far, that's pretty weak given the stakes that are being faced on today's lynch.

-You mentioned one post after another your night actions instead of a straight forward post all in, as someone making stuff up on the go

Let's suppose I was making this all up. Do you really think I'm not smart enough to have just made it all up at once? Give me some credit here. But besides that, I stated all the information I needed to state at the time. There's never any reason to give away information people aren't asking for, except in situations where you, say, know the identity of scum through investigation.

-You didn't give straight away your night 1 gift recipient pretexting that he was already dead (convenient). But if he is dead, it was usefull info no matter what and there was absolutely no reason not to, you were just winning time.

Exactly, it is potentially useful info because it can be perhaps used to make sense of earlier days. And that's also why I'm not going to just throw the information away until the right time, e.g. someone asks and it's relevant.

If we have to lynch chuck today, I will do it. But I'm 100% convinced that betiko is mafia, and if he's the godfather or equivalent, I want to kill him immediately. Killing chuck tonight removes their rolecop ability, which became useless as soon as everyone massclaimed.

Postby Little Witt on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:47 pm

Wow, I'm away for like 2 days and I come back with 5-6 pages of heated argument. I think Chuck is very suspect and anamainiacks in my opinion might be scum and/or is a gift stealer. Gustaf please post what you learned. And tyvm Betiko for the review stuff a few rounds back very helpful. I am gonna keep my eyes out for chuck mainly, anamainiacks and mets. And sorry IB I kinda forgot you in the flow of things.
I will post my results if needed. And fyi I tried last night and I can't gift myself and I made the annoying mistake of sending spiesr a gift when he wasn't in the game anymore :/ So I only got 3 gifts sent last night. But Mob unless you are not telling the truth about receiving a gift, I think I got RB-ed last night because I sent you another gift N3 and you posted right off the bat that you received no gift N3.

PS I will be traveling tonight leaving at 7:30-8:30 US Central time, and will most likely be away until Monday at the latest.
Sergeant 1st Class Little Witt

Re: [Official] Holiday Mafia - Day 3 [13/16] Rum-pum-pum-pum

Postby Metsfanmax on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:53 pm

Also, remember that massive post Betiko made against me D3 where he laid out his case? This happened not 15 minutes afterward:

thechuck51 wrote:I think Betiko makes a pretty strong case unvote vote metsfanmax

It's like a scum conga line with these two.

Re: [Official] Holiday Mafia - Day 3 [13/16] Rum-pum-pum-pum

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:54 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:Also, remember that massive post Betiko made against me D3 where he laid out his case? This happened not 15 minutes afterward:

thechuck51 wrote:I think Betiko makes a pretty strong case unvote vote metsfanmax

It's like a scum conga line with these two.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby Iron Butterfly on Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:43 pm

Scum Conga line :lol: .

Geez Louise you could stay drunk for a week on all the WIFOM (Wine in front of me) arguments flying around.

As I stated earlier I am highly suspicious of two cops as it just seems like overkill. A regular cop gets a "Bad"," Good" or "third party" result. Gustaf/Neeandrel was able to determine Spiesr was third party night one. Mafia has no use for a cop as they just need to kill folks.

The question I have is WHY would town need a role cop? In that capacity it works just like a cop. As someone said earlier you can tell who the good or bad guys are by their names. So you have two cops.

Why would mafia need a role cop? They have been stealing gifts right? A role cop would help find Santa.
Captain Iron Butterfly

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives