Conquer Club

[Official] Holiday Mafia - Game Over!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official] Holiday Mafia - D5 [9/16] Silent Night

Postby MoB Deadly on Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:37 pm

refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:38 pm

GG everyone.

I can not wait till the game is over to discuss. The topic will be stupidity. :D

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby pancakemix on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:07 pm

The town was much cheerier than it had been in a long time, it seemed. It was almost like... magic. And you might say that there was a good bit of luck involved, because someone's eye spotted a playing card at the lair of the Winter Warlock. This could only lead to one person: the nasty Professor Hinkle. He was found and questioned, and things weren't looking good for him. He tried to pull a rabbit out of his hat to distract the town, but instead, he pulled out a gun. He panicked, and fired on the townies, but he only pulled out the magic gun, not bullets. He put the gun back in his hat, hoping t pull out something better. He reached in and pulled out a rabbit, which he threw at the crowd as he ran off. As he wasrunning, he slipped on an ice patch, and slid off a conveniently placed cliff, down into an equally convenient pit of spikes. His nastiness was no more.

Iron Butterfly, Professor Hinkle, Mafia Roleblocker has been lynched!

It is Night 5. You have 72 hours.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Re: [Official] Holiday Mafia - N5 [8/16] Messy, Messy, Messy

Postby pancakemix on Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:16 pm

Hermey spent a late night in Santa's workshop, performing orthodonture on a Little Suzy doll. He heard a thud behind him, and saw that the toy machine was jamming. He raced over to fix the problem, but the safety kill had been damaged by someone. The only option left was the self destruct. Hermey knew what he had to do, but he had to make a check first: what had caused the jam? Looking down the conveyor belt, Hermey saw a wooden toy duck with wheels stuffed in the machinery, but it didn't look like anything Santa's shop made. It looked old and worn, like it had been kicked around for years...

Hermey suspected foul play, but there was no time. If he didn't blow this shop, the whole complex could go up. Hermey hit the button, then ran to the door to tell the others before the machine blew, but it was blocked. He was trapped.

The shop went up in flames, taking Hermey with it, and the villans of Christmas showed that despite their losses, they meant business.

Metsfanmax, Hermey the Elf, Town Doctor/Gift Giver has been killed!

It is now Day 6. With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is 10 days from now (March 25).
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Re: [Official] Holiday Mafia - D6 [7/16] Misfit

Postby betiko on Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:28 pm

Oh well, I was completely wrong but I guess it's not a bad thing.
I would totally understand if you guys lynch me, given the totally wrong positions I've been standing on but I have a few things to tell you first.
-witt had given me gifts on night 3 & 4
-PCM confirmed that I could both use the gifts and send my gift
-I have sent my gift to ani (first thought of gustaf but thought he would most likely be the night target)
-I have traded my gifts for an investigation on rishaed, and he turned out town.

ani, thanks to confirm the gift.
Major betiko

Re: [Official] Holiday Mafia - D4 [10/16] No More Toymakers

Postby betiko on Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:07 pm

killed/out of the game:

show: jonty

show: superkeener

show: Kanin Usagi

show: Soundman

show: Spiesr

show: NoSurvivors

show: thechuck51

show: Iron Butterfly

show: Metsfanmax

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

claims:

show: nendreel-gustaf

show: betiko

show: Little Witt

show: Mob deadly

show: rishaed

show: edocsil

show: anamainiacks

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

from scenes
show: abominable snowman

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I think I have compiled there all common knowledge. Please add any common knowledge I may have forgotten, or reveal what you did each night. If you think it's best not to, please give your reasons.
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:20 pm

Ok, I know I have 0 town cred right now, but what I am about to say is probably going to give me even less as I just thought about something, we are 7 left as per the post above. There is just 1 mafia left and he is the mafia gift stealer.

I can clear edoc, rishaed and witt (and obviously myself)

so my choices are ani, gustaf and mob.

Given that I fully trust rishaed now, that he said that ani visited mob the night mob got his gifts stolen, and that the only mafia left is the gift stealer... well ani is the last mafia.
So I messed up my gift recipient last night.. too bad. Either you lynch me today to verify that you can trust what I say, either we lynch ani today.

vote ani
Major betiko

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:25 pm

I am glad common sense prevailed yesterday. Kudos to MoB Deadly for not taking his eyes off the target.

Well, betiko. Trying so hard making IB's case his own, and he couldn't save his scum buddy.
-He couldn't save his scum buddy theChuck either, but not for the lack of trying.
-He couldn't make town lynch Doc Metsfanmax either, after trying for many weeks. "You have been my real target all along," remember his painstakingly long post, putting Mets' posts together and claiming they were scummy? He had to take him in night kill instead.
-He couldn't make town lynch the Cop, me, either, even though he acted as if he was certain that I had turned scum.
-He couldn't explain why MoB Deadly didn't get his gift on the first night.
-He couldn't explain why no one has gotten a gift from him; that's not a wisely picked fake role there. (I think IB's was smarter.)

Given all this and more, does anyone need more proof that he is scum? Let's see...how about that Mafia theChuck claimed that betiko was town?

Let's lynch and get our town win.

Though I have to add that I investigated betiko tonight, and he showed up town. Given that he no doubt knew I would investigate him, I am sure he used the gifts he has stolen to change the result on him in an investigation - would anyone have done differently? (Or he is Godfather Mafia on top of Gift Stealer. Metsfanmax also had two roles, Doc and Gift Giver.)

vote betiko

For today's lynch I have prepared a little quiz. Pick one of the choices below, and then after the lynch you can see how right you were.

Is betiko scum?
(a) Of course he is scum
(b) For sure he is scum
(c) Scum scummity scum
(d) In France they would call him "le scum"
General Gustaf Wasa

Postby rishaed on Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:46 pm

Gustaf Wasa wrote:I am glad common sense prevailed yesterday. Kudos to MoB Deadly for not taking his eyes off the target.

Well, betiko. Trying so hard making IB's case his own, and he couldn't save his scum buddy.
-He couldn't save his scum buddy theChuck either, but not for the lack of trying.
-He couldn't make town lynch Doc Metsfanmax either, after trying for many weeks. "You have been my real target all along," remember his painstakingly long post, putting Mets' posts together and claiming they were scummy? He had to take him in night kill instead.
-He couldn't make town lynch the Cop, me, either, even though he acted as if he was certain that I had turned scum.
-He couldn't explain why MoB Deadly didn't get his gift on the first night.
-He couldn't explain why no one has gotten a gift from him; that's not a wisely picked fake role there. (I think IB's was smarter.)

Given all this and more, does anyone need more proof that he is scum? Let's see...how about that Mafia theChuck claimed that betiko was town?

Let's lynch and get our town win.

Though I have to add that I investigated betiko tonight, and he showed up town. Given that he no doubt knew I would investigate him, I am sure he used the gifts he has stolen to change the result on him in an investigation - would anyone have done differently? (Or he is Godfather Mafia on top of Gift Stealer. Metsfanmax also had two roles, Doc and Gift Giver.)

vote betiko

For today's lynch I have prepared a little quiz. Pick one of the choices below, and then after the lynch you can see how right you were.

Is betiko scum?
(a) Of course he is scum
(b) For sure he is scum
(c) Scum scummity scum
(d) In France they would call him "le scum"

I'd like to here from An. about if he actually got betiko's "gift" however if he didn't I would be more than willing to vote him, somewhere enough is enough. Kudo's as well to MoB. Gustaf makes some really good points though.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby betiko on Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:51 pm

too bad you don't trust your investigation, but I'm glad to hear you did investigate me and I came out town, you're not faking anything and there is no wierd thing with you. I know I took enough bad decisions to get lynched so fair enough. just recount gifts on ani tonight + the ones he stole from all of us, but we have our last scum there, probably with christmas magic. We'll lose 1 day but since it's 5/1/1 it will be 3/1/1 tomorrow with lylo.
Ani is the last scum, too bad I sent a last minute second PM to PCM asking him to send the gift to ani instead of you gustaf! :lol: :lol:

I think you will laugh pretty much at end game when you will see all these circumstances that got me where I am at this point of the game! :D (i's all written down in my traditional recap, and you already know everything, I know how low those odds are! ;) )
Just look at ani's night actions. Anyway, it's useless for me to talk because I look scummy as hell, but doc as many you can tonight to save yourselves from ani and lynch him tomorrow and get us that nice little GA.

oh, and just get ani to answer this before you hammer (there is no more roleblocker, remember): ani, did you or did you net receive my gift last night?

you should have enough evidence with this.

fastposted
gustav is just as wrong as I've been all game, that's the funny part! ;)
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:49 pm

one more thing, if you lynch me you believe this will result in end game no matter what, so it's harmless for any of you to count ani's gifts:

-i received 1 from witt+ 1 from mets night 2 that he stole
-mob, how many gifts did you have when he stole from you?
-I sent one to ani last night
-witt, how many did you send to ani?

will be interesting for you to know if he uses christmas magic during the night before one of you gets NK. He has 3 for sure, depends on what mob and witt say he has christmas magic tonight (i don't think he used any night action so far but might be wrong). He might be abe to do a double kill or whatever tonight, but i see no way for him to win now, if you lynch me he's the only option left and there is enough town.
Major betiko

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:25 pm

Ive been extremely sick since Wednesday so I am going to keep this short and sweet.

unvote vote betiko

Any by the way, the night 1 roleblock fits the flavor, me slipping on a deck of cards and he was a magician
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby rishaed on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:04 pm

Very well then, vote Betiko
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby betiko on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:17 am

guys just wait for ani to answer about the present. I don't want him to say tomorrow that he did receive it and see him getting away with it. He was browsing this forum when I wrote my first post of the day. Again, lynching me should not affect the win, but you need 2 answers before night phase:

-how many gift he has with confirmations from mob and witt.
-his confirmation/ none confirmation about my gift. It's a tricky answer for him today and it will be easy to answer tomorrow.

you have nothing to lose by waiting for this, just precious info for tomorrow. Seriously, why would I even bother at this point vs 5 town+1 third party at l-1 and so many things against me if I were scum? If I were scum this would be end game. Ani can just come and hammer without answering the question. The good thing is that rishaed is town bulletproof, so he can't be NK, trust my investigation tomorrow. There should be more than enough time for town.
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:43 am

oh, and would be nice to know if someone got his gifts stolen, to know if it's possible to gift steal and NK at the same time.
If ani hammers me without those answers, you'll have even more reasons to go after him.

I'm very curious to hear PCM's catch about my day 1 gift to mob and that card thing.
Major betiko

Postby anamainiacks on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:12 am

Well this is an interesting turn of events. And to think that I thought I could trust you, betiko, based on the earnestness of your replies and overall demeanor. But now that I'm on the receiving end of it, I finally see how well you're able to put on this facade - and I must applaud you for it =D> (really, I'm not being sarcastic here). With just 1 Mafia left, you certainly are pulling out all the stops to stay in the game. Well, a fight is better than none - I'll give you credit for that.

It's now clear to me that you're merely twisting facts to suit your situation. You're the one that raised the possibility of rishaed being a Mafia Godfather on Day 5. And now, you completely forget that and clear him based on an investigation. If you truly wanted to investigate him, you would have traded for a Vig action and attempted to take out rishaed. If he dies - he's Mafia; if he lives - he's Town - because it would be silly to have a Bulletproof Mafia.

My guess it that you never investigated rishaed, lied about it because you know that he's Town anyway, and are saving your gifts up for some Christmas Magic yourself. Meanwhile, you escape today's lynch by throwing me under the bus, and tomorrow's new theory would be that - "Oh no, I just realised rishaed could be the Godfather, like I thought on D5!" - and a fake investigation is conveniently less irrefutable than a fake Vig. Another day goes by without you being lynched.

There's much more pointing towards you from previous days, but need I mention them? I think the most glaring one is your failed gifting attempt on Night 1, when MoB has proven to be the roleblocked one.

Finally, yes I did receive a gift last night, but I'm convinced the gift came from Witt, and not from you, based on the present circumstances (pun not intended :P ). I'm willing to wait for confirmation from Witt, so we know for sure. I just hope it isn't an improbable case where Mets gifted me as his last act before dying :shock:. This is the ONLY reason I'm not dropping the hammer yet - if Witt wasn't the one that gifted me. If Witt doesn't appear soon though, I'll drop the hammer.
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby anamainiacks on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:15 am

anamainiacks wrote:This is the ONLY reason I'm not dropping the hammer yet - the possibility that Witt wasn't the one that gifted me.

EBWOP. Just grammar (:
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby betiko on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:43 am

I'm not trying to save myself from a lynch ani, I know I will die today there is too much on me, I'm preparing tomorrow; I'm not fighting, we can afford my lynch. Pulling my gift action on a possible mets gift on you? Why would he send a gift to a town with 0 gift instead of doc'ing someone? He probably doc'ed gustaf again since he gave a correct result yesterday. I don't really understand why gustaf wasted the investigation on me given that whatever the result he would lynch me but whaever.

Witt hasn't sent you a gift all game. If he did send you one last night, thanks to confirm that you received only one. Town lynches me and it's a proof you lied if he sent you one too.

I have to say I did a dumb mistake investigating rishaed, as I forgot that a possible godfather would give a town result (if it's always the case with a godfather? for me the godfather was just bulletproof, only had a godfather over a year ago and I kind of forgot). Godfather+gift stealer seems odd though...

Anyway I see you're preparing tomorrow too and remove credit from rishaed.

Ani, who did you send your night 2 gift to? Who did you send your gift to last night? (let me guess, mets probably right? lol)
Major betiko

Postby anamainiacks on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:49 am

Yes I know that Witt hasn't gifted me the whole way. Why else would I entertain the possibility that you're my gifter? If I were scum, I could easily claim that my gifts were stolen, since nobody has spoken up about it yet. That would be far less risky than saying I received only 1 gift, when I'd know your supposed 'townie' lynch will turn up, and I'm supposed to have 2 of them, no?

Your unwillingness to even see beyond a fixed perspective (first incessantly pushing the case on Mets, and now me) despite the evidence presented does cement my thought that you're scum. Even in the slim chance that you aren't, then you've been misleading the rest of the town all this while anyway. I doubt we're wrong, so let's not delay our win any further. Vote betiko.

And incidentally, no - I didn't gift Mets. I gifted rishaed, the guy I'm supposedly preparing for tomorrow's lynch in my stead. Unless his gifts were stolen, he should be able to confirm this - or if he doesn't, I'm inclined to think he's scum over you. But thank goodness I don't need to be scared his gifts will be stolen tonight, since you will be gone. But I guess you'll come up with some excuse like, I used Christmas Magic to gift a gift. Right. Even if I did, I pose no threat to the townies tonight then, since I wouldn't have enough gifts for yet some more Christmas Magic.
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby betiko on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:04 am

anamainiacks wrote:Yes I know that Witt hasn't gifted me the whole way. Why else would I entertain the possibility that you're my gifter? If I were scum, I could easily claim that my gifts were stolen, since nobody has spoken up about it yet. That would be far less risky than saying I received only 1 gift, when I'd know your supposed 'townie' lynch will turn up, and I'm supposed to have 2 of them, no?

Your unwillingness to even see beyond a fixed perspective (first incessantly pushing the case on Mets, and now me) despite the evidence presented does cement my thought that you're scum. Even in the slim chance that you aren't, then you've been misleading the rest of the town all this while anyway. I doubt we're wrong, so let's not delay our win any further. Vote betiko.

And incidentally, no - I didn't gift Mets. I gifted rishaed, the guy I'm supposedly preparing for tomorrow's lynch in my stead. Unless his gifts were stolen, he should be able to confirm this - or if he doesn't, I'm inclined to think he's scum over you. But thank goodness I don't need to be scared his gifts will be stolen tonight, since you will be gone. But I guess you'll come up with some excuse like, I used Christmas Magic to gift a gift. Right. Even if I did, I pose no threat to the townies tonight then, since I wouldn't have enough gifts for yet some more Christmas Magic.

and yet you closed the debate not letting rishaed confirm your gift or letting witt say what he's been sending. Oh well, since I'm lynched you can all now believe me when I repeat that I'm town. Nice come back by ani with the rishaed case, and we don't know if he has christmas magic for tonight or not. I hope you guys have stocks of gifts for tonight and that they will be used wisely.

it might be 2 town 1 mafia and 1 third party tomorrow... obviously with rishaed in the game and a rishaed/ani lylo. good luck town. I got blinded by the mets case, but I think it made us pull out chuck from his cave. you should vig ani I think. With this wifom he might not be able to kill 2 town tomorrow.
Major betiko

Postby anamainiacks on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:12 am

betiko wrote:and yet you closed the debate not letting rishaed confirm your gift or letting witt say what he's been sending. Oh well, since I'm lynched you can all now believe me when I repeat that I'm town. Nice come back by ani with the rishaed case, and we don't know if he has christmas magic for tonight or not. I hope you guys have stocks of gifts for tonight and that they will be used wisely.

If it proves my point, unvote. Go ahead, let them speak. I have nothing to hide.
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby betiko on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:24 am

anamainiacks wrote:
betiko wrote:and yet you closed the debate not letting rishaed confirm your gift or letting witt say what he's been sending. Oh well, since I'm lynched you can all now believe me when I repeat that I'm town. Nice come back by ani with the rishaed case, and we don't know if he has christmas magic for tonight or not. I hope you guys have stocks of gifts for tonight and that they will be used wisely.

If it proves my point, unvote. Go ahead, let them speak. I have nothing to hide.

you have already lynched me and you know that. witt comes in very sporadically and will never show up before pcm. maybe rishaed can come in and say something before the night phase but I doubt it.
Major betiko

Postby anamainiacks on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:28 am

betiko wrote:
anamainiacks wrote:

you have already lynched me and you know that. witt comes in very sporadically and will never show up before pcm. maybe rishaed can come in and say something before the night phase but I doubt it.

You mean after the lynch requirement is reached, it cannot be stopped with an unvote??? I can honestly, honestly say I did not know that. I was never aware that this was the case, as this is my first Mafia game on these forums! I hate playing the noob card ever, but I guarantee you I did not know about this!
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby anamainiacks on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:37 am

anamainiacks wrote:
betiko wrote:you have already lynched me and you know that. witt comes in very sporadically and will never show up before pcm. maybe rishaed can come in and say something before the night phase but I doubt it.

You mean after the lynch requirement is reached, it cannot be stopped with an unvote??? I can honestly, honestly say I did not know that. I was never aware that this was the case, as this is my first Mafia game on these forums! I hate playing the noob card ever, but I guarantee you I did not know about this!

I don't know if this will affect anything, but PCM if you could, please at least delay the lynch! I was not aware of this rule, and would appreciate if Witt or rishaed had a chance to speak before the lynch is finalised!
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby anamainiacks on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:43 am

And just in case the lynch does happen without any of the 2 saying anything, I'd like to point out that if I truly didn't want them to be able to confirm my statements, I would have chosen to 'fakegift' edocsil instead of rishaed. edocsil has been far more inactive, and I'd be more likely to get away with him not turning up. I'm speaking the truth!

But hopefully we won't even have to deal with that, when betiko turns scum...
Colonel anamainiacks

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives