[Official] Holiday Mafia - Game Over!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official] Holiday Mafia - D5 [9/16] Silent Night

Postby rishaed on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:49 am

rishaed wrote:I would like a vote count.
I don't want this thread dying so I'm going to do a small recap.
A. Speed lynching: I feel that even if we decide on a person we should definitely compile our info for the day. Overall we need to use the day to its fullest.
B. Betiko/Mets: this debate has gone on for a few days, and I feel like between the two of the there is a scum.
C. My Take: I'm leaning slightly more Mets than Betiko here. The scum didn't seem to do anything last night, if Mets is scum it's a perfect way to "confirm" his claim. I am betting scum did something to skew Gustafs results last night, they seemed to have blocked him every other night and y wouldn't they block the doc if they were going to NK him, it makes no sense.

Guess I forgot to say, if you don't buy my claim you are more than welcome to try and vig me, it will confirm that I am who I say I am.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Postby betiko on Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:15 am

pancakemix wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:Also, question for PCM: if someone attempts to do something impossible with their christmas magic (like switch the faction of someone who is already in the target faction) will you let us know so we can try again, or is the move wasted?

Assuming we're talking about Christmas Magic and not a gift exchange, in a situation where the error relied on your ignorance of the other party's situation (such as faction alignment), I'd have to consider that action spent.

For instance, if you choose to make Commander9 a vanilla townie but he's already a vanilla townie, your action is gone and you get no second chances.

PCM has just confirmed that you can change a player s faction there. I bet you we have 3 scums again so 5-1-3 and this could be lylo right now. Gustaf has turned scum.
Brigadier betiko

Medals: 158
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (11) Training Achievement (2)

Postby betiko on Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:01 am

I'd lynch mets or gustaf, preferably mets because he is either roleblocker or gift stealer. please guys, trut me on that one!
Brigadier betiko

Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (11) Training Achievement (2)

Postby pancakemix on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:10 am

Vote Count

IB - 4 (Gustaf, MoB, Rish, Mets)
Mets - 1 (betiko)
MoB - 1 (IB)

9 alive 5 to lynch. We'll put the deadline at 1 week from today (March 16).
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Sergeant pancakemix

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby betiko on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:38 am

pancakemix wrote:Vote Count

Mets - 1 (betiko)
MoB - 1 (IB)

interesting. Remember this: we are at lylo most probably with a mafia that recruited gustaf. If mafia lynches a town right now they've won (unless we get christmas magic to revive a town, and that is only IB who can get it) as they will probably perform their kill easy tonight, so 3-1-3 tomorrow morning.
IB is 1 vote away from the lynch, so all mafia are on IB right now, just waiting to convince 1 town to win the game. Mafia are mets, rishaed and gustaf, I'm now convinced.
Brigadier betiko

Postby betiko on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:42 am

we need edoc, witt, IB and ani in here!!!
Brigadier betiko

Postby MoB Deadly on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:43 am

MoB Deadly wrote:I was roleblocked Night 1. There is definitely a mafia roleblocker.

please tell us more about this. you said something about dropped cards or something, you didn't explain more. Are you sure it's just that you didn't find one of your "childs" on night 1? If I get lynched you will see that i've been telling the truth about this and it doesn't make much sense, I don't see how my gift didn't reach you.

Also, would be nice to confront your roleblock message with the ones gustaf received. I never received any roleblock message.[/quote]

Yes, forget the actual PM, (I didn't save it) but it said I slipped on a deck of cards or something of the sort. Yeah I was hoping Gustaf would confirm that for me by now.

betiko wrote:last thing mob, you said you had interesting information to reveal early this day and you still haven't done it.

Dont worry about it, the person that needs to know that information already knows. It is on a need to know basis.

This is what we get for letting betiko and IB just talk and talk and talk. Now he has us second guessing ourselves.

Why in the world would we go against a cop investigation. That is outrageous and I am not moving my vote for anything. We have no reason to believe Gustaf's result is insane. wrong, framed, converted, or any of the above. People could make different hypotheses all day long.

IB was on my scum list since the end of Day 3, I tried to bring it up on Day 4 but it got skipped over so I let it go. Here IB is again with a guilty result. We have no reason not to jump on this.

betiko wrote:we need edoc, witt, IB and ani in here!!!
[quote="betiko"]
This is true. Except IB has been here.
Art by: pershy | High Score: 2550
Major MoB Deadly

Medals: 141
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17)
General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (36) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Postby MoB Deadly on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:45 am

And yes I am sure it is not related to me finding my sons. I checked someone random Night 1, because both Misers did not claim until Day 2
Major MoB Deadly

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17)
General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (36) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Postby betiko on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:46 am

rishaed wrote:
A. Speed lynching: I feel that even if we decide on a person we should definitely compile our info for the day. Overall we need to use the day to its fullest.
B. Betiko/Mets: this debate has gone on for a few days, and I feel like between the two of the there is a scum.
C. My Take: I'm leaning slightly more Mets than Betiko here. The scum didn't seem to do anything last night, if Mets is scum it's a perfect way to "confirm" his claim. I am betting scum did something to skew Gustafs results last night, they seemed to have blocked him every other night and y wouldn't they block the doc if they were going to NK him, it makes no sense.

Guess I forgot to say, if you don't buy my claim you are more than welcome to try and vig me, it will confirm that I am who I say I am.

nice try godfather!
Brigadier betiko

Postby MoB Deadly on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:53 am

Im going to recap this AGAIN. even though I feel like I have reposted it like 3-4 times. I feel like it is getting skipped over and ignored.

TheChuck was Mafia.

At the end of Day 3............

It was 4 votes on Betiko, and 2 votes on soundman...... Betiko was HOURS from getting lynched.

Betiko was claimed - Town Gifter.
soundman was claimed - Third Party Lyncher.

TheChuck, MOVED his vote. Instead of voting for a gifter, he goes after 3rd party?!??!?
Betiko FOLLOWS TheChuck and MOVES his vote over to soundman, making it 4 votes betiko, 4 votes soundman.

WHY ON EARTH. Would chuck move his vote from a GIFTER. To a 3rd party lyncher which had nothing to do with him. That would not make sense unless betiko was mafia and he needed to make a move to defend him.
Major MoB Deadly

Postby betiko on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:21 am

MoB Deadly wrote:Im going to recap this AGAIN. even though I feel like I have reposted it like 3-4 times. I feel like it is getting skipped over and ignored.

TheChuck was Mafia.

It was 4 votes on Betiko, and 2 votes on soundman...... Betiko was HOURS from getting lynched.

TheChuck, MOVED his vote. Instead of voting for a gifter, he goes after 3rd party?!??!?
Betiko FOLLOWS TheChuck and MOVES his vote over to soundman, making it 4 votes betiko, 4 votes soundman.

WHY ON EARTH. Would chuck move his vote from a GIFTER. To a 3rd party lyncher which had nothing to do with him. That would not make sense unless betiko was mafia and he needed to make a move to defend him.

ever heard of town cred? 1 more vote on IB and you won with mafia mob.
Brigadier betiko

Postby betiko on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:37 am

MoB Deadly wrote:And yes I am sure it is not related to me finding my sons. I checked someone random Night 1, because both Misers did not claim until Day 2

that is the only time you used your search ability and didn't find one of your sons. you are still dodging what it said exactly, and I would still want to know what gustaf was told. You guys don't seem to be on the same page.

also still waiting for your revelation.
Brigadier betiko

Postby betiko on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:46 am

MoB Deadly wrote:
MoB Deadly wrote:I was roleblocked Night 1. There is definitely a mafia roleblocker.

please tell us more about this. you said something about dropped cards or something, you didn't explain more. Are you sure it's just that you didn't find one of your "childs" on night 1? If I get lynched you will see that i've been telling the truth about this and it doesn't make much sense, I don't see how my gift didn't reach you.

Also, would be nice to confront your roleblock message with the ones gustaf received. I never received any roleblock message.

Yes, forget the actual PM, (I didn't save it) but it said I slipped on a deck of cards or something of the sort. Yeah I was hoping Gustaf would confirm that for me by now.

betiko wrote:last thing mob, you said you had interesting information to reveal early this day and you still haven't done it.

Dont worry about it, the person that needs to know that information already knows. It is on a need to know basis.

This is what we get for letting betiko and IB just talk and talk and talk. Now he has us second guessing ourselves.

Why in the world would we go against a cop investigation. That is outrageous and I am not moving my vote for anything. We have no reason to believe Gustaf's result is insane. wrong, framed, converted, or any of the above. People could make different hypotheses all day long.

IB was on my scum list since the end of Day 3, I tried to bring it up on Day 4 but it got skipped over so I let it go. Here IB is again with a guilty result. We have no reason not to jump on this.

betiko wrote:we need edoc, witt, IB and ani in here!!!
betiko wrote:This is true. Except IB has been here.

sorry doing other things and there was this message that i didn't see. This is what we get seriously??? what we get is town to lose if you guys don't listen to me, but you win either way.
No reason not to beleive gustaf??? do I need to tell you again that no one was killed last night and that they comfortably for us left the cop investigate, and of course he comes up with a guilty result? so you're giving good odds to that, and bad odds that they had chrismas magic and prefered to use christmas magic rather than perform a kill?
Brigadier betiko

Postby edocsil on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:51 am

betiko wrote:

IB is 1 vote away from the lynch, so all mafia are on IB right now, just waiting to convince 1 town to win the game. Mafia are mets, rishaed and gustaf, I'm now convinced.

Or IB is scum and they aren't throwing him under the bus? Bad to assume that there is only one course of action for the scum.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby rishaed on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:53 am

Mets - 1 (betiko)
MoB - 1 (IB)

I unvoted... :?
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby rishaed on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:55 am

betiko wrote:
rishaed wrote:

nice try godfather!

No really try and NK me, it'll prove my claim. If you don't believe me that's fine the truth'll come out sometime.

Postby betiko on Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:11 pm

rishaed wrote:
betiko wrote:
rishaed wrote:

nice try godfather!

No really try and NK me, it'll prove my claim. If you don't believe me that's fine the truth'll come out sometime.

if you are godfather and someone tries to vig you you will be bulletproof.
Brigadier betiko

Postby betiko on Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:14 pm

edocsil wrote:
betiko wrote:

Or IB is scum and they aren't throwing him under the bus? Bad to assume that there is only one course of action for the scum.

I think that one is way too twisted. they just need to lynch 1 town and NK another one, assuming they manage to perform their action and none gets viged in their faction or no one gets revived in the town faction. but of course, everything is always possible in mafia.
Brigadier betiko

Postby Metsfanmax on Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:17 pm

unvote
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (2)
General Contribution (7)

Postby rishaed on Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:29 pm

betiko wrote:
rishaed wrote:
betiko wrote:
rishaed wrote:

nice try godfather!

if you are godfather and someone tries to vig you you will be bulletproof.

The GF is usually Bulletproof/Investigative Immune in my experience, and if you think I'm bulletproof have Gustaf cop me, oh wait, he may be scum now b/c of recruitment.

Postby anamainiacks on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:26 pm

The possibility that the scum turned another player into scum is rather strong a possibility, that it's only wise that we should be extra careful in our lynch for today, since that might put us in a lylo position for today.

I think we can be sure that N4 proceeded with only 2 mafia, though. The actions we've known them to carry out so far is to NK, roleblock, and steal gifts; and on N4 there's the added possibility of Christmas magic. Definitely between the first 3 known actions, only a maximum of 2 actions could've been carried out. We also do not know if Christmas magic must be used as someone's single action, or as an add-on to his actions. As far as we know, there was no stealing of gifts; a possible NK targeted on Gustaf (or none at all); and a roleblock possibly on betiko/someone else who wouldn't be able to realise he was roleblocked, or no roleblocking action carried out.

1. If Gustaf was targeted for NK, then Mets is town, and Mafia wouldn't have used Christmas magic on Gustaf (since they'd have wanted him dead, NOT on their side). If this is the case, they would almost definitely have used their other action. But then why didn't they roleblock any of Mets, Gustaf, or Witt - since in this scenario, ALL actions got through. Targeting anyone other than these 3 would be a bad move on their part, especially so when there are only 2 of them remaining.

2. If Gustaf was NOT targeted for NK, then nobody was targeted, and Mets is scum. Roleblock, then, would have logical sense to go to betiko, in order to continue casting suspicion on him, especially with him being the greatest advocate for Mets' lynch. The other scum then could've exchanged his presents for Christmas magic, turning Gustaf from townie into scum.

In all honesty, I have to say scenario 2 makes more logical sense for a mafia move, as compared to a poorly executed one in scenario 1. Unless anyone has any information to provide that hasn't already been surfaced, vote metsfanmax.

MoB Deadly wrote:Im going to recap this AGAIN. even though I feel like I have reposted it like 3-4 times. I feel like it is getting skipped over and ignored.

TheChuck was Mafia.

I've been thinking about this, MoB, and something struck me about how betiko can be town, and Chuck still acts logically as scum. (Naturally, I thus have to assume while presenting this case that betiko is town, and his roleclaim is true.)

betiko is a gifter. While gifts benefit town, they can benefit mafia too. That's some reason to keep him around, especially since betiko hadn't had his radar up on chuck yet. Plus, if they can predict who betiko gifts to, they can just steal gifts from that person.

Moreover, Chuck as scum would want to whittle down the numbers of any non-mafia as fast as possible. Lynching betiko removes a highly suspicious townie from the game, and only removes a single player. On the other hand, lynching a 3rd party lyncher removes BOTH the lyncher and lynchee from the game, thus removing 2 non-mafia from the game, while still leaving a townie (betiko) who is likely to be pushed for lynching again later in the game.

You have to admit, it would make great logical sense for a mafia to put off lynching a townie betiko to another day - just as much sense as a mafia attempting to save a fellow mafia in betiko.
Colonel anamainiacks

Medals: 79
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (7) Tournament Contribution (31)
General Contribution (4)

Postby betiko on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:43 pm

thank god, someone making sense here! mafia had traced an easy route for town to follow, way too easy to be true without raising any suspicion. They are not stupid, and their whole setup is well orchestrated. They tried to speedlynch IB and FOSing anyone trying to do a little thinking or waiting for other townies to show up.

come on, look at that votecount on IB it's a real joke, THERE is the freakin conga line!!!! lol The 3 mafia and the 3rd party that wins either way.
Brigadier betiko

Postby Metsfanmax on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:53 pm

anamainiacks wrote:The possibility that the scum turned another player into scum is rather strong a possibility, that it's only wise that we should be extra careful in our lynch for today, since that might put us in a lylo position for today.

I think we can be sure that N4 proceeded with only 2 mafia, though. The actions we've known them to carry out so far is to NK, roleblock, and steal gifts; and on N4 there's the added possibility of Christmas magic. Definitely between the first 3 known actions, only a maximum of 2 actions could've been carried out. We also do not know if Christmas magic must be used as someone's single action, or as an add-on to his actions. As far as we know, there was no stealing of gifts; a possible NK targeted on Gustaf (or none at all); and a roleblock possibly on betiko/someone else who wouldn't be able to realise he was roleblocked, or no roleblocking action carried out.

1. If Gustaf was targeted for NK, then Mets is town, and Mafia wouldn't have used Christmas magic on Gustaf (since they'd have wanted him dead, NOT on their side). If this is the case, they would almost definitely have used their other action. But then why didn't they roleblock any of Mets, Gustaf, or Witt - since in this scenario, ALL actions got through. Targeting anyone other than these 3 would be a bad move on their part, especially so when there are only 2 of them remaining.

2. If Gustaf was NOT targeted for NK, then nobody was targeted, and Mets is scum. Roleblock, then, would have logical sense to go to betiko, in order to continue casting suspicion on him, especially with him being the greatest advocate for Mets' lynch. The other scum then could've exchanged his presents for Christmas magic, turning Gustaf from townie into scum.

In all honesty, I have to say scenario 2 makes more logical sense for a mafia move, as compared to a poorly executed one in scenario 1. Unless anyone has any information to provide that hasn't already been surfaced, vote metsfanmax.

In what way does it follow that if scum recruited Gustaf last night, that I am also scum?

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (2)
General Contribution (7)

Postby Metsfanmax on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:55 pm

betiko wrote:come on, look at that votecount on IB it's a real joke, THERE is the freakin conga line!!!! lol The 3 mafia and the 3rd party that wins either way.

I'll admit that I wouldn't have voted IB so quickly if the possibility of Gustaf being recruited had ever occurred to me. Hence my unvote.

General Contribution (7)

Postby anamainiacks on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:23 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:
anamainiacks wrote:2. If Gustaf was NOT targeted for NK, then nobody was targeted, and Mets is scum. Roleblock, then, would have logical sense to go to betiko, in order to continue casting suspicion on him, especially with him being the greatest advocate for Mets' lynch. The other scum then could've exchanged his presents for Christmas magic, turning Gustaf from townie into scum.

In what way does it follow that if scum recruited Gustaf last night, that I am also scum?

Whoops! Sorry this is my bad, I had initially written the scenarios as "Mets is town" vs. "Mets is scum", then realised this isn't quite the crux of it all, and changed it while writing my post. Forgot that the different scenarios didn't necessarily equate to what I was thinking initially; and in my mind's eye, they were the same (sorry, it's 3AM here).

You are right that Gustaf being recruited doesn't equate to you being scum, as you wouldn't know if your heal had had any impact (if you are indeed town). And as far as my mind can recall, I don't think there was any undeniable link between you and Gustaf. All I can think of is the 'scum conga line', but that's hardly enough to make me vote for you over Gustaf at the present moment. Thus, unvote, vote Gustaf Wasa.
Colonel anamainiacks

Medals: 79
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (7) Tournament Contribution (31)
General Contribution (4)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives