Conquer Club

++No Handlebars[6/11]Endgame:Without a Trace (Mafia Wins!)++

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: ++No Handlebars [10/11] Day 2: Blinded Watcher++

Postby new guy1 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:38 pm

pancakemix wrote:Just because he watched someone doesn't necessarily mean he's claiming a watcher, though I admit, that does warrant some explanation.

I agree with this comment, just to throw in my two cents worth.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby rishaed on Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:48 pm

Vote Count:
Little Witt (2) - Just_Essence, S7C
thehippo8 (2) - aage, NG1

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is on Feb. 9th. Without a Majority a No Lynch will be enforced.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby rishaed on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:17 pm

I have given Witt a Prod, and if I don't hear anything by the 5th will replace him.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Postby aage on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:04 pm

rishaed wrote:I have given Witt a Prod, and if I don't hear anything by the 5th will replace him.

FYI, he did post two days ago.

Hippo, a response would be nice.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby rishaed on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:50 pm

I saw the post, however what he posted sounded to me like he posted in the wrong game, and hasn't posted since then confirming or denying it. When you can't post like that at least make sure its in the right game when you do post. I will reconsider the "replacement" statement though.

Postby Little Witt on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:30 pm

Sorry, I hhave been crazy busy. I don't have much to tell as I am unable to do anything to help. And I have a hugh exam for Chemistry this Thursday I must study for. I am trying my best to stay active, but 1. I have no cases, 2. I have been busy and my parents are restricting my computer time until next week.
Sergeant 1st Class Little Witt

Postby jonty125 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:47 am

aage wrote:Hippo, a response would be nice.

+1, he did post in the VT thread that his internet was sporadic.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby thehippo8 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:55 pm

Hi Aage and all, I have very little internet connection while I am away. But in answer, I said I watched someone and not that I was the watcher. At any rate, Aage you have a cheek hurrying me along when You have not said what you did last night. Mind you, everyone else seems to be ducking for cover too but you are the one waving the moral flag and not complying yourself. That quote of yours applies to you too! Anyways, early days yet, let's get some more input from the others in here (like I asked).
ImageImageImage
show
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Postby aage on Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:29 pm

thehippo8 wrote:Hi Aage and all, I have very little internet connection while I am away. But in answer, I said I watched someone and not that I was the watcher. At any rate, Aage you have a cheek hurrying me along when You have not said what you did last night. Mind you, everyone else seems to be ducking for cover too but you are the one waving the moral flag and not complying yourself. That quote of yours applies to you too! Anyways, early days yet, let's get some more input from the others in here (like I asked).

I never waved a moral flag, and I would be an idiot to say what my role was or what I did to whom last night. Please find some better arguments than OMGUS and explain why we would claim out of the blue after lynching nobody (for no fucking reason, seriously why weren't we lynching) and seeing the watcher get killed? I answered all the questions you asked and even went further than necessary by saying I did something in the first place. You claim to be a watcher (or whatever, you WATCHED which makes you a WATCHER) without a proper motive, other than peeling information which we don't need because we should have been lynching Jonty for a few weeks now.

Honestly, guys, get your game together.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby jonty125 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:50 pm

aage wrote:we should have been lynching Jonty for a few weeks now.

I beg to differ, about lynching me; but I might be biased.
Cook jonty125

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:14 pm

Again little wit did nothing! At least say something towards the conversation I mean you stopped and said something about brig busy but could you not saysomrthin else..I understand here isnt a lot but a little something would be nice
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:29 pm

Some7hingCLEVER wrote:Again little wit did nothing! At least say something towards the conversation I mean you stopped and said something about brig busy but could you not saysomrthin else..I understand here isnt a lot but a little something would be nice

Well, there are quite a few loafers out there who aren't posting much. Hippo has limited connectivity. Little Witt is grounded. Jonty has claimed already. From what I remember, that's about all we know. Oh, and aage wants Jonty dead, yet does not vote for him.

I can go two ways...push Hippo for his rolefishing...

or

Vote Jonty to get a lynch, possible a mafia, but at least to establish a vote pattern.

Keeping going on this line that we've been on will get us nowhere, and quite honestly, is BORING!

So, VOTE Hippo. Let's at least find out why he's pushing so hard...in fact, it would be nice to know what his night info was as well.
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby jonty125 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:01 am

Nebuchadnezer wrote: it would be nice to know what his night info was as well.

+1
Cook jonty125

Postby aage on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:18 am

Some7hingCLEVER wrote:Again little wit did nothing! At least say something towards the conversation I mean you stopped and said something about brig busy but could you not saysomrthin else..I understand here isnt a lot but a little something would be nice

Why are you trying to draw attention from the relevant issues?
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby Little Witt on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:32 am

Because I don't watch any tv otherthan the local news and that is only at 10 pm when I go to bed. So I have a lot less input than those who watch community. I am still actively reading this thread. But what I am only looking for, as my window of knowledge on this show is close to nothing, I am looking for a slip up in someones post. Not much else I can do right now

Postby rishaed on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:58 am

Little Witt wrote:Because I don't watch any tv otherthan the local news and that is only at 10 pm when I go to bed. So I have a lot less input than those who watch community. I am still actively reading this thread. But what I am only looking for, as my window of knowledge on this show is close to nothing, I am looking for a slip up in someones post. Not much else I can do right now

Wrong thread, I think. . .Community has nothing to do with this game >.>

Postby Little Witt on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:16 pm

Wow again! what the heck... This time I was 100% sure I posted in the correct thread! :/ sorry

Postby Little Witt on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:17 pm

Well in any case. I am doing what I said I am. Looking for a slip. Just forget the part about community. sorry for the double post

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:01 pm

Little Witt wrote:Well in any case. I am doing what I said I am. Looking for a slip. Just forget the part about community. sorry for the double post

when i first started playing there was someone (i dont remember who ) had this same logic "ill just sit back and wait for a slip" but my problem with it is that if everyone had that mentality noone would talk which is what is happening right now. my advice would be to get involved and put your input into the conversation not just little bits saying that your watching. i find it scummy to do that. just a word of advice.
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby Little Witt on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:39 pm

But I really truly have no input I can give you guys at all! No joke I am not the issue right now anyway.

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:57 pm

Little Witt wrote:But I really truly have no input I can give you guys at all! No joke I am not the issue right now anyway.

then who is?
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby Just_essence on Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:05 pm

I believe that the current focus is on thehippo8, as some are suspicious of him for rolefishing. The issue with jonty is still apparently unresolved as well.
Private Just_essence

Postby rishaed on Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:57 pm

Mod Note Prodding PCM,
Vote Count:
Little Witt (2) - Just_Essence, S7C
thehippo8 (3) - aage, Nebuchadnezer, NG1
With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is on Feb. 9th.

Postby pancakemix on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:15 pm

I've adressed both issues at hand. I don't feel a prod was warranted.

But I guess to elaborate more on the hippo side of things: He said he wanted a particular person to say something. Making it more general was probably a bad idea, but nevertheless, there isn't much else going on is there? I COULD add another vote and put it into claim territory, but I don't feel that's necessary at this time.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:20 pm

Just_essence wrote:I believe that the current focus is on thehippo8, as some are suspicious of him for rolefishing. The issue with jonty is still apparently unresolved as well.

So, why are you voting for someone that you don't feel is the current focus?
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives