++No Handlebars[6/11]Endgame:Without a Trace (Mafia Wins!)++

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Sending Role PM's++

Postby jonty125 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:50 am

Con125firm!
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Sending Role PM's++

Postby Just_essence on Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:16 pm

Confirmed.
Private Just_essence
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Medals: 1
Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby rishaed on Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:59 pm

While holding a secret meeting, a man walks in. I invited him says a hooded face in the crowd. While he gets a routine check one of the men flips through his cell phone. Allowed to sit down at the table he does not notice the whispered comment the man gives to the leader. Later in the night he is met and executed. The police find him with a bullet in the head, lying face first in a dumpster.
Agent Smith- Mafia CIA Agent (NPC) has been Executed.
Day 1 Start. Deadline is on Jan. 27th.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 680
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:25 pm

Interesting...because pancakemix wears a hood in his avatar. He also looks a lot like Dexter from Dexter's Laboratory, and who better to intercept cellphone signals? What could he have learned from Agent Smith? And who among us can kill without a lynch?
User avatar
General Gustaf Wasa
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:32 pm
Location: The Swedish outpost of Atlantis
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (8)

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby Just_essence on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:57 pm

It seems a FOS has already been raised, and not without a basis of fact.
Private Just_essence
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Medals: 1
Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:40 pm

Here is my requisite opening meaningless post. Blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bluh blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah; blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bloh blah blah blah blah blah bleh blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah halb blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah labh blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blag blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah hlab blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!
Captain Nebuchadnezer
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:26 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2)

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby Just_essence on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:23 pm

Nice little easter eggs in there.
Private Just_essence
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Medals: 1
Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Sending Role PM's++

Postby new guy1 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:39 pm

jonty125 wrote:Con125firm!


Well obviously, he said con and then 125 and then firm, therefore, he was amplifying the CON part. Vote jonty for blatant advertisement of his alignment!
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby aage on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:32 am

Nebuchadnezer wrote:Here is my requisite opening meaningless post. Blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bluh blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah; blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bloh blah blah blah blah blah bleh blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah halb blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah labh blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blag blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah hlab blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!

Agent Smith, Nebuchadnezar... I sense a connection. vote neb
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:06 am

Hey everyone I'm here! Sorry I got caught in exams but I have one more today and then try are all gone.
User avatar
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:07 am

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby jonty125 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:40 am

aage wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:Here is my requisite opening meaningless post. Blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bluh blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah; blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bloh blah blah blah blah blah bleh blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah halb blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah labh blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blag blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah hlab blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!

Agent Smith, Nebuchadnezar... I sense a connection. vote neb


Flawless logic, vote Neb
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby rishaed on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:53 pm

Vote Count
Nebuchanezer: Aage, jonty
Prods will be going to PCM, and Vodean.
Deadline is the 27th.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 680
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby jonty125 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:39 pm

@Mod I have been forced to have vodean replaced in my game. You might want to consider that.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby rishaed on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:39 pm

I will be looking for a replacement for vodean if he doesn't show up today. I've been keeping tabs on just about every game running.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 680
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:06 pm

Will consider voting for the next person to quote Neb's spam post. Also, that's an awesome catch, the Nebuchadnezzar and Agent Smith.
User avatar
General Gustaf Wasa
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:32 pm
Location: The Swedish outpost of Atlantis
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (8)

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby Nendreel on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:40 pm

jonty125 wrote:
aage wrote:Agent Smith, Nebuchadnezar... I sense a connection. vote neb


Flawless logic, vote Neb


But the Nebuchadnezar was the ship of good guys. Therefore aage and jonty are scum and trying to trick us. You'll not fool me so easily! :geek:

vote aage
User avatar
Sergeant Nendreel
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:57 am
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (1)

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:48 pm

This is my post to the opening scene blah blah blah man with hood blah blah blah maybe there is a bouncer in a club or bar not sure blah blah blah

Fast posted

Ohhhhh I like small details that make people look scummy

vote jonty
User avatar
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:07 am

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:19 pm

Nendreel wrote:
jonty125 wrote:
aage wrote:Agent Smith, Nebuchadnezar... I sense a connection. vote neb


Flawless logic, vote Neb


But the Nebuchadnezar was the ship of good guys. Therefore aage and jonty are scum and trying to trick us. You'll not fool me so easily! :geek:

vote aage

Nevertheless, Agent Smith was an enemy to the Nebuchadnezzar. And here we have a Neb, and an Agent Smith who is killed by his enemies. Which side is good or bad is another matter. One that may be as impossible to answer as the matter of how the traitor managed to plug himself in and out of the Matrix to have a steak dinner and negotiate terms. But I digress.

I notice that Neb and SomethingClever don't like opening posts. Why not? They are a part of the game. If they provide insufficient stepping stones most of the time, then, so much more important to get them right in order to make them count. Does a flippant attitude mean that you are above it all, or that you position yourself as the cool Fonz of the story?
User avatar
General Gustaf Wasa
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:32 pm
Location: The Swedish outpost of Atlantis
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (8)

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby pancakemix on Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:57 pm

Confirm. Vote mod for not sending me my role until 5 minutes ago. :P

Unvote

Vote Gustaf Wafa for digressing on the Matrix. Good movie, though.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
User avatar
Sergeant pancakemix
 
Posts: 7911
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Heading for the light
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby rishaed on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:08 pm

pancakemix wrote:Confirm. Vote mod for not sending me my role until 5 minutes ago. :P

Unvote

I sincerely apologize for my mistake :oops: 8-[ :-$
Now that that's taken care of Have fun... I will be actively searching to replace vodean as of now. :mrgreen:
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 680
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:31 pm

Gustaf Wasa wrote:
Nendreel wrote:
jonty125 wrote:
aage wrote:Agent Smith, Nebuchadnezar... I sense a connection. vote neb


Flawless logic, vote Neb


But the Nebuchadnezar was the ship of good guys. Therefore aage and jonty are scum and trying to trick us. You'll not fool me so easily! :geek:

vote aage

Nevertheless, Agent Smith was an enemy to the Nebuchadnezzar. And here we have a Neb, and an Agent Smith who is killed by his enemies. Which side is good or bad is another matter. One that may be as impossible to answer as the matter of how the traitor managed to plug himself in and out of the Matrix to have a steak dinner and negotiate terms. But I digress.

I notice that Neb and SomethingClever don't like opening posts. Why not? They are a part of the game. If they provide insufficient stepping stones most of the time, then, so much more important to get them right in order to make them count. Does a flippant attitude mean that you are above it all, or that you position yourself as the cool Fonz of the story?


I have nothing against D1 posting.

I was confused by the connection of my name to Agent Smith at first, but I got it eventually. I was chuckling at the measures you guys were taking to justify your votes...very clever all of you.

Speaking of clever...VOTE SOME7HINGCLEVER.
Captain Nebuchadnezer
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:26 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2)

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby Just_essence on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:32 pm

I don't know, somehow the first one to post always seems like scum... But eh, we can always unvote anyways.
Vote Gustaf Wafa
Private Just_essence
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Medals: 1
Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:51 pm

pancakemix wrote:Confirm. Vote mod for not sending me my role until 5 minutes ago. :P

Unvote

Vote Gustaf Wafa for digressing on the Matrix. Good movie, though.

Just_essence wrote:I don't know, somehow the first one to post always seems like scum... But eh, we can always unvote anyways.
Vote Gustaf Wafa


Very well, but please spell my last name right. It is the name of a much celebrated king who kicked out the Danes. (Too bad that Danish Vodean doesn't seem to be in the game. What fun we could have had.)
User avatar
General Gustaf Wasa
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:32 pm
Location: The Swedish outpost of Atlantis
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (8)

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby Just_essence on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:18 am

EBWOP:
vote Gustaf Wasa

Sorry about that.
Private Just_essence
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Medals: 1
Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: ++No Handlebars [11/11] Day 1:A Chaotic beginning++

Postby jonty125 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:47 am

unvote, vote Just_essence for I am not just a grammar Nazi; I am a spelling Nazi!
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login