Werewolf Mafia Endgame Town Wins.

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Werewolf Mafia (7/9) Innocence of a Child D2.

Postby Iron Butterfly on Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:47 pm

aage I highly suggest you remove your vote if you are indeed town. If you doom and ghost are Town all it takes is two more. I would find it grand irony if that during the night Animaniac votes and Blake sneaks in for the hammer.

Even if you are 100% sure, the deadline is April first and I do not see why there would be a rush.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Major Iron Butterfly

Medals: 36
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (7)

Postby ghostly447 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:58 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:aage I highly suggest you remove your vote if you are indeed town. If you doom and ghost are Town all it takes is two more. I would find it grand irony if that during the night Animaniac votes and Blake sneaks in for the hammer.

Even if you are 100% sure, the deadline is April first and I do not see why there would be a rush.

No mention of Dibbler? I think that about sums it up. I think subconsciously you didnt mention Dibbler because the other 2 are your scum mates. Unless I missed something which would exempt Dibbler? Town's thoughts?
Cadet ghostly447

Medals: 1
General Achievement (1)

Postby Iron Butterfly on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:10 pm

Not at all.

If Doom is the cop then you and AAgee are Town. It is fruitless to ask him. Agge is Town.

I do have a test to prove who is who though ...this will be good.

Dibbler I ask you this.

I am a Burger just as you have claimed.

Please tell me how many words are in the first sentence of your role description and how many sentences it contains.

I do not beleive this is illegal. From my understanding we are allowed to paraphrase. games have been won or lost becasue a player could not answer somthing about their PM or how their night action is worded.

Hopefully there is more then one of me.

A Town person will know this right?

Major Iron Butterfly

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (7)

Postby Dibbler on Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:25 pm

IB you know I can't answer that question and if not against the letter of the rules that is against the spirit. you claim or you don't and you let the other decide who has a valid claim be it right or wrong. they vote and then someone gets lynched, if the right person is lynched the town may win if the wrong the mafia may win thats the way it should be.

As it stands the werewolves were always screwed in this one cause the lovers are both werewolves. you kill one the other commits suicide and dies too. That is how the werewolf game rules work. so 2 in one blow. That means that with Doom already clearly the witch, with both ghost and aage knowing its true and convinced, and one of them being the burgermister too, that`s 4 votes total, so the only decision left was me or you Iron Butterfly. If they kill you then the werewolves have a very small shot but ghostly then uses his poison killing at least 1 of the werewolves and maybe 2 while the wolves can only kill Doom but still can`t get rid of the burgermiester so the town wins with 3 votes to 2 or 1.

It certainly hasn`t helped that blake has been effectively absent but I`m not sure what he could have done to change the result. The biggest mistake we as wolves made was not counterclaiming seer and claiming that blake and animaniacs were town and witch ourselves. That may have thrown us off but only for 1 round as we would again have only lynched 1 town and still lost 1 or 2 werewolves that night to be in a very similar position. I just can`t work out a scenario where the werewolves can win more then 2% of the time.

However with your forced question which I cannot answer, as any answer or no answer confirms I`m not a vanilla townie, means that the werewolves are toast.

So for that reason I`m done with this one. Town wins werewolves lose. I suspect I have pissed some of you off by calling it, for that I`m sorry but don`t worry I`m not going to play any more mafia games. I thought I might enjoy this as I`ve played it in real life but it doesn`t play as well as in RL for me. Mafia is just not for me.

And Rishead I`m very sorry this one probably hasn`t worked out as you had hoped, I do suggest that if you chose to run this again, reduce the number of roles and increase the number of vanilla town. if only 9 players perhapse even reduce the number of werewolves to balance the game a bit. Make claims harder to make and successfully pull off.
Highest Score: Brigadier- 3229 points
Highest Placing: 49 - December 6, 2011
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Dibbler

Medals: 79
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (16) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)
Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (10)

Postby aage on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:08 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:aage I highly suggest you remove your vote if you are indeed town. If you doom and ghost are Town all it takes is two more. I would find it grand irony if that during the night Animaniac votes and Blake sneaks in for the hammer.

April first is monday. Your scumbuddies Anamain and Dibbler have had more than enough time to unsuspectingly join the wagon and they haven't. This means you are without doubt scum, and this is a feeble attempt to frame Blake.

Ghostly, I think you can kill either one of his scumbuddies tonight, we will lynch the other tomorrow.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Postby aage on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:08 pm

The simple fact that none of you are voting really speaks for itself, I must say.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Postby ghostly447 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:15 pm

With that, I Vote IB with intention to poison Dibbler tonight.
Cadet ghostly447

General Achievement (1)

Re: Werewolf Mafia (6/9) Innocence of a Child D2.

Postby rishaed on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:15 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:Not at all.

If Doom is the cop then you and AAgee are Town. It is fruitless to ask him. Agge is Town.

I do have a test to prove who is who though ...this will be good.

Dibbler I ask you this.

I am a Burger just as you have claimed.

Please tell me how many words are in the first sentence of your role description and how many sentences it contains.

I do not beleive this is illegal. From my understanding we are allowed to paraphrase. games have been won or lost becasue a player could not answer somthing about their PM or how their night action is worded.

Hopefully there is more then one of me.

A Town person will know this right?

Rule #5 bud. As an experienced player you should indeed know this. Seeing as I have seen in a few other rule sets where it explicitly states (as a no no) including the number of word in the PM, and me using the ones from Chapcrap, which state:
Do not quote any PM's you receive from the moderator or another player. You may say your name, role, associated abilities.
Nothing more, nothing less. The rules are pretty clear about this. And as such I am MK'ing you.

Suddenly a fire broke from the house, a man screamed seeing his only daughter inside. Rushing to save her, he enters only to find that someone else had grabbed her from the window. As he tries to escape, a beam crashes down on his head effectively KO'ing him. Consumed by the flames and smoke, his life is extinguished.
Iron Butterfly Burger has been Modkilled.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Postby rishaed on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:16 pm

Mod Note: Vote Count has been reset.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby Iron Butterfly on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:27 pm

No where in your rules did you state this.

Some mods do and some don't. This had been done in several games, one of wich was Harry Potter. Chapcrap was the one who caught me by comparing PMs of cop investigations and the wording was.

But hey thanks for the warning. In the future I highly suggest you be specific in your roles and your rules as it has made for a completely frustrating.

Friggin joke.

Major Iron Butterfly

Postby rishaed on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:33 pm

Sorry, If you feel wronged here. I just feel that as Dibbler stated its rubs against the spirit of the game, thus the MK and not a warning. I do feel like trying to get around it in a setup where every role is known is similar to a massclaim here. I know its not explicity stated word for word what you CANNOT post from your role PM, however it is explicitly stated what you CAN post from your role PM. Name, Role, Role abilities.

Postby Iron Butterfly on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:48 pm

I understand.

I was not quoting. I could have easily have asked how did you specifically word my Town role, which is in the PM. It would have led to the same message by Dibbler.

Anyways...life goes on.

Major Iron Butterfly

Postby aage on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:35 am

This has got to be the strangest scum strategy I have ever seen.

Vote Dibbler. Ghostly, I suggest killing whichever one you're not in love with.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby ghostly447 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:32 pm

aage wrote:This has got to be the strangest scum strategy I have ever seen.

Vote Dibbler. Ghostly, I suggest killing whichever one you're not in love with.

Didnt know I was in love with anyone. But aight. Im going to vote Dibbler, and poison one of the others tonight. I was not told I was in love with anyone, so if we are lucky, when I poison one of them, the other will be killed too.
Cadet ghostly447

General Achievement (1)

Postby Dibbler on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:05 pm

Vote aage
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Dibbler

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (16) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)

Postby Dibbler on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:05 pm

Not that it will matter
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Dibbler

Postby rishaed on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:06 pm

Vote Count:
Dibbler-aage, Ghostly447
Aage-Dibbler
Deadline is April 1st. Currently Dibbler will be Lynched at the end of the deadline

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:47 am

Yea, can we just say game over at this point? We know 100% who the remaining scum are.
show
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator

Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Postby aage on Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:48 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Yea, can we just say game over at this point? We know 100% who the remaining scum are.

Yes, but depending on lover's alliances town can still lose.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:57 pm

Ok. Good point.

vote Dibbler
show
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi

Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Postby rishaed on Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:32 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Yea, can we just say game over at this point? We know 100% who the remaining scum are.

If the wolves are willing yes... Honestly it has no meaning because of dibblers understandable post my then mking IB and keeping it day. So in conclusion I can and will end the game if the other faction desires it as well, P

Postby rishaed on Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:50 pm

On second thought with the way the lynch is going & all factors considered the Werewolf faction has 0% chance of winning. Scene will be up shortly. Endgame

Postby anamainiacks on Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:16 pm

Yes, please end it. Our best scapegoat was IB, but now he's not around. Now not only do we have to clear one of us, but based on who they're targetting, I'd have to clear 2 people. Werewolves barely stood a chance after the lover pair was made, and had even less of a chance after the cop turned out to be a rolecop.
Colonel anamainiacks

Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (15) Clan Achievement (7) Tournament Contribution (31)
General Contribution (4)

Postby Dibbler on Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:47 pm

Yep I agree, we were in very tough to start and now there is 0% chance of success.
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Dibbler

Postby rishaed on Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:29 pm

Silently as the town oppression slowly crept up. Their options ended. Not a single one of them died, but they fled the village, never to return. The lynched Amore chuckled at their misfortune and finally slept peacefully in his grave knowing that if they ever returned, they would die.
Werewolves have been endgamed.
Blakebowling
Dibbler
Anamainiacks have been endgamed

Town Wins.
[b]
Safariguy5 Das Madchen
DoomYoshi Die Seerin
ghostly447 Die Hexe
Iron Butterfly Burger
aage Burger
jonty125 amore[b]

have won.
Its a sloppy scene I know however I wanted to focus more on a few things I could have done better as a Mod. Yes, Dibbler is right 2 Werewolves might have been better for balance. I must say though that Jonty effected the game in a way that I haven't really seen before not only did he pair Werewolves he then gave the Burgermeister Role to the Seer. Amore can be a double bladed sword. If Town and Werewolf get put together, then usually the town is out one member. If, as here Werewolves get stuck together then hitting the Seer becomes crucial. As the Seer Doom was fortunate not to have either of his cop'd people get killed. I will be putting a note down in the future, if I ever was to run this setup again that I would have minimum of 13 people. That way the game is relatively short, but also not 3 days long. I learned more about modding, and my next setup will take much more time to make/balance as well as be themed, and larger.
Last edited by rishaed on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives