Conquer Club

CYOC II Game Over!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: CYOC II [8/17] D4: Worst. Joke. Ever.

Postby aage on Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:12 pm

I think it would be in everyone's best interest if you used it on me and we lynch /. Or, if you believe my sincerity, you could not waste your ability and use it on Saf.

Except if you're lying of course. But I doubt Chuck Norris is mafia. Also interesting that "everyone" apparently entails me, Edoc and Strike.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby TheForgivenOne on Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:15 pm

Looks like I have an interesting choice on who to use my Doc ability on. Pick one of the cops, or one of the clears.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby aage on Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:57 pm

TheForgivenOne wrote:Looks like I have an interesting choice on who to use my Doc ability on. Pick one of the cops, or one of the clears.

Pick the cops. They will know more by tomorrow, the clears won't.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby edocsil on Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:30 pm

TheForgivenOne wrote:Looks like I have an interesting choice on who to use my Doc ability on. Pick one of the cops, or one of the clears.

Not Stubs, strike or me I would say, and strike is the best option imo. Stubs, if telling us the truth, doesn't need to be alive to give us a result if he says who he targets, and I can kill and die the same night.

I am in favor of a / lynch barring a valid claim with stubs shooting aage or TFO, or me I supose. I can be investigated and just sit on my hands for the night, saf does his investigation thing, and we see how it all falls out tomorrow.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby StubbsKVM on Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:51 pm

I can live with that.
I agree I should not get a doc, I'm only a 1-shot which is happening tonight, so I'm a VT after this.
Should I announce who I'm investigating or not?
Perhaps it would be best not to? If I'm targeting town, My target is likely getting killed if I announce it, no?
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby strike wolf on Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:16 pm

Everyone in order of who I trust right now.

1. Me-Haymitch
2. Saf-shikamaru-cop (I remembered the follow the cop comment after you mentioned it.)
3. Edoc-Inigo-Vig
4. TFO-Collin-Improvisor
5. Aage-stapler
6. Stubbs-one shot super cop.
7. Spiesr-Trevor-body double
8. /

I think we go ahead and lynch /. Aage can staple Spiesr/TFO/Edoc/Stubbs (Whichever combination of those two we find most likely to produce a scum between them.) Safari can investigate one of the two on this list. With the only problem coming in if Mafia still has a framer (Assuming stapling takes precedence over busdrives, then mafia busdriver would not work as then Saf would only get one result and know that someone screwed with the results). Stubbs can then investigate Aage (I think in this scenario we have to know who Stubbs investigated so that we know for sure before tomorrow if that person is innocent regardless of Stubbs life or death).

The other option would be to staple the two people we feel most strongly need to be protected tonight together and have TFO use his doc ability on them. However, I would be more comfortable if the doc protect goes to Saf or possibly Edoc.

Assuming that / comes back as scum, I recommend that Spiesr and Stubbs be stapled. If not, I'm still leaning Spiesr and stubbs but I'm less convinced (Maybe TFO instead).

The other thought to explore would be how would Stubbs role react to two people stapled together if one was scum and the other was town? Would he get the innocent result on the town and only the scum would be killed or would they both be killed? My bet would be on the latter with both dying but just thought I would say it out loud.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby strike wolf on Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:18 pm

strike wolf wrote:Everyone in order of who I trust right now.

1. Me-Haymitch
2. Saf-shikamaru-cop (I remembered the follow the cop comment after you mentioned it.)
3. Edoc-Inigo-Vig
4. TFO-Collin-Improvisor
5. Aage-stapler
6. Stubbs-one shot super cop.
7. Spiesr-Trevor-body double
8. /

I think we go ahead and lynch /. Aage can staple Spiesr/TFO/Edoc/Stubbs (Whichever combination of those two we find most likely to produce a scum between them.) Safari can investigate one of the two on this list. With the only problem coming in if Mafia still has a framer (Assuming stapling takes precedence over busdrives, then mafia busdriver would not work as then Saf would only get one result and know that someone screwed with the results). Stubbs can then investigate Aage (I think in this scenario we have to know who Stubbs investigated so that we know for sure before tomorrow if that person is innocent regardless of Stubbs life or death).

The other option would be to staple the two people we feel most strongly need to be protected tonight together and have TFO use his doc ability on them. However, I would be more comfortable if the doc protect goes to Saf or possibly Edoc.

Assuming that / comes back as scum, I recommend that Spiesr and Stubbs be stapled. If not, I'm still leaning Spiesr and stubbs but I'm less convinced (Maybe TFO instead).

The other thought to explore would be how would Stubbs role react to two people stapled together if one was scum and the other was town? Would he get the innocent result on the town and only the scum would be killed or would they both be killed? My bet would be on the latter with both dying but just thought I would say it out loud.

Ebwop-Goes to Saf or Edoc individually just in case there is a mafia busdriver. Yeah, I'm starting to see just how powerful a mafia busdriver really is.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby edocsil on Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:48 pm

StubbsKVM wrote:I can live with that.
I agree I should not get a doc, I'm only a 1-shot which is happening tonight, so I'm a VT after this.
Should I announce who I'm investigating or not?
Perhaps it would be best not to? If I'm targeting town, My target is likely getting killed if I announce it, no?

Unless you guess right and get scum. And tbh if it means that there is a better chance of the cop being alive tomorrow IDGAF if the kill your target :D

strike wolf wrote:Assuming that / comes back as scum, I recommend that Spiesr and Stubbs be stapled. If not, I'm still leaning Spiesr and stubbs but I'm less convinced (Maybe TFO instead).

I disagree with me and Saf being stapled and doc'ed. Too much could go, badly, badly wrong. Your other idea, staple spiesr and someone (maybe me? Me or TFO) and then Stubbs shoots spiser. I don't think stubbs should end up shooting at himself with a staple. Defeats itself. He won't shoot/shoot elsewhere if scum, and all we have to do is kill one scum at night to survive, so may as well shoot as many people with nonleathal bullets if ino as possible.
Edoc'sil

Postby StubbsKVM on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:00 pm

The busdriving possibility can compromise the stapling. Mafia can screw with the results if they know who we intend to staple.

It can also influence my result.

Considering the contradictions earlier, a busdriver is very likely.
Or one of them is lying.
Or both.

Unless / is the busdriver, in which case the night will be as planned if we Lynch him.
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby StubbsKVM on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:02 pm

The busdrive/double kill option is probably what's worrying me the most.
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby strike wolf on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:03 pm

I think you misunderstand edoc. Im not for stapling to doc either. Id rather have it used as an investigation counter measure. I also was not suggesting that stubbs shoot at himself stapled to another, i was referring to Safari investigating them. Revised plan actually.

If / is scum, staple spiesr and TFo together and have stubbs target them. If ones guilty they should die abd game over we win. The innocent may die as well but for endgame thats not a bad deal. Saf investigates Aage.

If / is innocent, staple spiesr and stubbs and have saf investigate them. Stubbs investigates aage.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby StubbsKVM on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:24 pm

That could work.
Let's just hope / is the busdriver then?
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby strike wolf on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:40 pm

Yes. More or less. The other option we have at this point would be to instead of lynching /, have Tfo use his day kill to prove his abilities.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby edocsil on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:41 pm

strike wolf wrote:I think you misunderstand edoc. Im not for stapling to doc either. Id rather have it used as an investigation counter measure. I also was not suggesting that stubbs shoot at himself stapled to another, i was referring to Safari investigating them. Revised plan actually.

If / is scum, staple spiesr and TFo together and have stubbs target them. If ones guilty they should die abd game over we win. The innocent may die as well but for endgame thats not a bad deal. Saf investigates Aage.

If / is innocent, staple spiesr and stubbs and have saf investigate them. Stubbs investigates aage.

Mmm, I follow this. This could work in my books.
Edoc'sil

Postby aage on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:11 pm

strike wolf wrote:Yes. More or less. The other option we have at this point would be to instead of lynching /, have Tfo use his day kill to prove his abilities.

If he has a day kill ability, I vote he uses it right here right now. I find TFO's claim to be one of the least trustworthy, and he would prove himself town since I doubt he would have a day kill if he were mafia. Spiesr's role is very similar to mafia godfather, but bulletproof townies aren't unheard of and alignment is random.

Here's my list if anyone cares:
Aage-stapler
Strike-Haymitch
Edoc-Inigo-Vig
Saf-shikamaru-cop
Stubbs-one shot super cop.
TFO-Collin-Improvisor
Spiesr-Trevor-body double
/

As to the stapling, I'm not going to announce my target, unless TFOshoots / and he turns out to be busdriver. If there still is a busdriver, I'm not risking a double kill.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby TheForgivenOne on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:30 pm

aage wrote:
strike wolf wrote:Yes. More or less. The other option we have at this point would be to instead of lynching /, have Tfo use his day kill to prove his abilities.

If he has a day kill ability, I vote he uses it right here right now. I find TFO's claim to be one of the least trustworthy, and he would prove himself town since I doubt he would have a day kill if he were mafia. Spiesr's role is very similar to mafia godfather, but bulletproof townies aren't unheard of and alignment is random.

Here's my list if anyone cares:
Aage-stapler
Strike-Haymitch
Edoc-Inigo-Vig
Saf-shikamaru-cop
Stubbs-one shot super cop.
TFO-Collin-Improvisor
Spiesr-Trevor-body double
/

As to the stapling, I'm not going to announce my target, unless TFOshoots / and he turns out to be busdriver. If there still is a busdriver, I'm not risking a double kill.

Welp, I sent in the PM to pcm to shoot /. Hopefully he logs on within the next 3 days to read my pm.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby / on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:37 pm

Sorry sorry, I'm here.
I'm shocked no one caught on to my identity yet!
I'm the world's number one superhero/villain/chimichanga eating champion.

Deadpool!

My role's weird, it's called a Town Projector.

Basically I target someone, and they get a 50% chance of getting what I get.

Like if a doc protects me, and I target edoc, then edoc has a 1/2 shot at being protected instead.
Each one if rolled separate, so like, if a cop and a mafia kill hit me, and I project on strike, it could be either one separately, both, or neither that are transferred.

N1 sheep
N2 Saf
N3 dj

As you can see, I only have been tossing my actions at people I think are on my scummy list, so that that would get murdered in my place. No success thus far though, darn.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby pancakemix on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:40 pm

Deadpool was standing behind and off to the left a little from the rest of the town. Someone turned to look to see why he wasn't contributing t the discussion. It was because he was propped up on a pole and stuffed like a scarecrow. The whole town shuddered at the grizzly fate of the superhuman, when he burst out into "If I Only Had a Brain". This just annoyed everyone, so they killed him.

/ - Deadpool (Marvel Comics) Town Projector has been killed!

Day continues. 7 alive means 4 to lynch. Deadline is August 9th
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby TheForgivenOne on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:42 pm

... I have the absolute worst timing.
Game 1675072
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby edocsil on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:43 pm

I am struggling with this a bit, but this role would possibly explain some of the stapling/inv shenanigans, right?

and godamn it tfo
Edoc'sil

Postby spiesr on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:54 pm

edocsil wrote:I am struggling with this a bit, but this role would possibly explain some of the stapling/inv shenanigans, right?

and godamn it tfo
It explains why Sheep was stapled instead of /.
Captain spiesr

Re: CYOC II [7/17] D4: DEADpool

Postby / on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:58 pm

Ughhh, the pain, nooooo, I see... a..... bright light... getting further away from me....

Why did I slash the tires of that bus full of nuns?

Death is here, no, I'm too awesome to die, I don't want to go yet!

...Nevermind! *Dies*
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby Gilligan on Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:01 pm

So slash is the sunuvabitch that took my character.
Captain Gilligan

Re: Choose Your Own Character Mafia II [17/17] D1!

Postby Gilligan on Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:05 pm

/ wrote:
TheForgivenOne wrote:Vote: / for stealing my wig! I know it was you...

Yes I stole it from you, I couldn't help it! Who wouldn't be jealous enough to steal that wig? In my defense though, I've never seen the wig and have no idea what you're talking about, so you can't have it back.

Vote Gilligan

This guy wanted to be one of the folks above him, if he has ANY TASTE, that someone is me! So he's definitely crazy and dangerous, or tasteless, both shall result in death!

Dude, I love you.
Captain Gilligan

Postby aage on Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:18 pm

Then it's easy.

vote spiesr

Since we don't have a busdriver I will staple tfo and saf tonight.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives