Conquer Club

Summer vs. Winter Mafia (6/13) Game Over. Mafia (Winter) Won

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (10/13) D3: Morning has Broken

Postby Fircoal on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:38 pm

Jonty can we have prods of: StubbsKVM, new guy1, skillfusniper33, dazza2008, ghostly447, kgb007, safariguy5, Hensow, and spiesr?
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby ghostly447 on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:50 pm

No need to prod me I am around. I am just trying to figure out where to go from here. Going to go back through and read if I get time tonight or tomorrow to see if I can find anything.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby skillfusniper33 on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:53 pm

Fircoal wrote:Jonty can we have prods of: StubbsKVM, new guy1, skillfusniper33, dazza2008, ghostly447, kgb007, safariguy5, Hensow, and spiesr?

Really, a prod on me, the guy who's post is above yours. But yes a mass prod wouldn't be bad.
Place: 267 Score: 2630
Major skillfusniper33

Postby new guy1 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:08 am

I too am around. Just dont know much of what to say.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Fircoal on Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:32 am

skillfusniper33 wrote:
Fircoal wrote:Jonty can we have prods of: StubbsKVM, new guy1, skillfusniper33, dazza2008, ghostly447, kgb007, safariguy5, Hensow, and spiesr?

Really, a prod on me, the guy who's post is above yours. But yes a mass prod wouldn't be bad.

I was making a point.

Still no one has really said anything much of anything here.

So far we have found out there are a lot of vanilla townies about. I too thought IB was scum but it seems now that he's not. I'm still suspicious of Saf a bit but not so as much. Honestly I want to hear someone try to bring up something they feel about someone.
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby jonty125 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:51 am

I shall send out prod(s) if needed tomorrow. No votes have been cast. Deadline still stands.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby kgb007 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:00 am

since this doesn't seem to be going anywhere, I know for a fact Stubbs did not visit gregwolf last night
Sergeant 1st Class kgb007

Postby safariguy5 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:38 am

Goodness kgb, you probably don't want to be giving information like that out unless it implicates someone as scum...
Captain safariguy5

Postby kgb007 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:09 am

well no one else seems to be offering anything else up and it doesn't necessarily clear stubbs, does it?

i'm still relatively new but another mafia member could have done the killing, no?

Postby dazza2008 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:13 am

kgb007 wrote:well no one else seems to be offering anything else up and it doesn't necessarily clear stubbs, does it?

i'm still relatively new but another mafia member could have done the killing, no?

Yeah it doesn't clear him or anything so why say it? All you did is let scum know you have a power role.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby kgb007 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:44 am

well then i guess i have the only power role then since nobody else has had anything meaningful to contribute after both nights... :roll:

you can be upset with me if you want but how many more VTs do we really think there are? eventually the mafia probably woulda guessed right on a townie

there's not much scum hunting being done, just a lot of lurking and scumarining..so at least this gets some conversation going

Postby Fircoal on Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:04 pm

kgb007 wrote:well then i guess i have the only power role then since nobody else has had anything meaningful to contribute after both nights... :roll:

you can be upset with me if you want but how many more VTs do we really think there are? eventually the mafia probably woulda guessed right on a townie

there's not much scum hunting being done, just a lot of lurking and scumarining..so at least this gets some conversation going

It is more likely that the other power roles are keeping quiet because they don't have anything good to go on.
Captain Fircoal

Postby kgb007 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:33 pm

so how would you suggest we jumpstart D3?

maybe everyone should reread D1 and D2 for clues :roll: that should only take 5 minutes..

Postby dazza2008 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:22 pm

I don't know the best way forward but I know that softclaiming with no evidence won't help.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby spiesr on Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:27 pm

Well, I just reread and didn't come up with much. Since we something to get us talking today I will Vote Stubbs based on how quick he was to restart the Iron Butterfly case Day 2. Wild speculation says he might have been trying to make sure nothing else developed.
Captain spiesr

Postby Fircoal on Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:36 pm

spiesr wrote:Well, I just reread and didn't come up with much. Since we something to get us talking today I will Vote Stubbs based on how quick he was to restart the Iron Butterfly case Day 2. Wild speculation says he might have been trying to make sure nothing else developed.

You reread? Did you reread the last page?
Captain Fircoal

Postby spiesr on Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:40 pm

Fircoal wrote:
spiesr wrote:Well, I just reread and didn't come up with much. Since we something to get us talking today I will Vote Stubbs based on how quick he was to restart the Iron Butterfly case Day 2. Wild speculation says he might have been trying to make sure nothing else developed.
I assume you are referring to KGB's implied tracker action which reveals nothing of value?
Captain spiesr

Postby Fircoal on Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:50 pm

spiesr wrote:
Fircoal wrote:
I assume you are referring to KGB's implied tracker action which reveals nothing of value?

It reveals something.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Hensow on Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:35 am

Fircoal wrote:
spiesr wrote:
Fircoal wrote:

It reveals something.

I imagine if you there are 2 or more mafia they have some degree of choice on who dose the killing, as stubbs was not considered by all to be clean he would risk drawing a tracker and so would not be chosen save if he had a commute so yes it reveals nothing.
Also looking at your Stubbs first post in this day I'm inclined to wonder about his motives certainly it is to early to use elimination to find scum and there was no suggestion that Fircoal was anything but town at time but now he a Stubbs look a little close.
Private Hensow

Postby jonty125 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:45 am

Vote Count
StubbsKVM (1) - spieser;

If the vote count were to remain like this at deadline, StubbsKVM would be lynched.

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is Wednesday 18 September @ 1600 BST.
Last edited by jonty125 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cook jonty125

Postby safariguy5 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:55 am

Fircoal wrote:
spiesr wrote:
Fircoal wrote:

It reveals something.

True, it reveals that stubbs did not perform the kill. Doesn't necessarily mean stubbs is town of course.
Captain safariguy5

Postby Fircoal on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:03 pm

safariguy5 wrote:
Fircoal wrote:
spiesr wrote:
Fircoal wrote:

It reveals something.

True, it reveals that stubbs did not perform the kill. Doesn't necessarily mean stubbs is town of course.

Well yes. What we do not know is how Jonty does the actions here. Also if we know he didn't do the kill I'll rather go after and target someone who could have done the kill.
Captain Fircoal

Postby jonty125 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:37 pm

Fircoal wrote:What we do not know is how Jonty does the actions here.

You can ask.
Cook jonty125

Postby Fircoal on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:51 pm

jonty125 wrote:

You can ask.

k, When the mafia sends in the kill, is someone designated to do the kill, or do they all go to the kill.
Captain Fircoal

Postby jonty125 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:08 pm

Fircoal wrote:
jonty125 wrote:

You can ask.

k, When the mafia sends in the kill, is someone designated to do the kill, or do they all go to the kill.

A designated member.
Cook jonty125

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives