Summer vs. Winter Mafia (6/13) Game Over. Mafia (Winter) Won

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (10/13) D3: Morning has Broken

Postby jonty125 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:00 pm

Vote Count
StubbsKVM (1) - spieser;
spieser (1) - StubbsKVM;

If the vote count were to remain like this at deadline, a 24 hour runoff would be enforced would be lynched.

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is Wednesday 18 September @ 1600 BST.

Mass prod going out.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (10/13) D3: Morning has Broken

Postby kgb007 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:40 pm

jonty125 wrote:If there is a draw, there will be a 24 hour run-off period where only voting is allowed and no discussion.


this isn't exactly desirable either..
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class kgb007
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:19 am
Location: New York
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (10/13) D3: Morning has Broken

Postby new guy1 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:53 pm

StubbsKVM wrote:vote spiesr

I don't really want to die.


Im sure you dont want to die, but why did you vote spies, just wondering? Trying to figure out your thought process :D
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (10/13) D3: Morning has Broken

Postby Fircoal on Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:04 pm

Whatever I'm just going with my feelings at this point.

Vote: Safariguy5
ImageImageVote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
User avatar
Captain Fircoal
 
Posts: 19470
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:53 pm
Location: Abusing Silleh Buizels
Medals: 34
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (2)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (10/13) D3: Morning has Broken

Postby spiesr on Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:04 pm

new guy1 wrote:
StubbsKVM wrote:vote spiesr

I don't really want to die.
Im sure you dont want to die, but why did you vote spies, just wondering? Trying to figure out your thought process :D
I would wager it is OMGUS. Or perhaps the fear the voting for anyone else would trigger an OMGUS from them.
User avatar
Lieutenant spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2751
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) General Contribution (2)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (10/13) D3: Morning has Broken

Postby kgb007 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:47 am

new guy1 wrote:
StubbsKVM wrote:vote spiesr

I don't really want to die.


Im sure you dont want to die, but why did you vote spies, just wondering? Trying to figure out your thought process :D


he voted spies bc stubbs would have been lynched by spies one vote against stubbs if no one else voted so it was part OMGUS and part self preservation since it forced a (now) 3-way tie in votes against stubbs, spies and saf
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class kgb007
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:19 am
Location: New York
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (10/13) D3: Morning has Broken

Postby dazza2008 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:52 am

I really don't have a clue what to do.
Image
User avatar
Captain dazza2008
 
Posts: 1674
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:50 pm
Location: Scotland
Medals: 127
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (13)
General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (29) Challenge Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (21)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (10/13) D3: Morning has Broken

Postby spiesr on Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:06 am

kgb007 wrote:he voted spies bc stubbs would have been lynched by spies one vote against stubbs if no one else voted so it was part OMGUS and part self preservation since it forced a (now) 3-way tie in votes against stubbs, spies and saf
Of course he wants to live and the way the deadline works voting someone else is part of that. The real question is why does he think I should be lynched out of all potential candidates.
User avatar
Lieutenant spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2751
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) General Contribution (2)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (10/13) D3: Morning has Broken

Postby kgb007 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:05 am

spiesr wrote:Of course he wants to live and the way the deadline works voting someone else is part of that. The real question is why does he think I should be lynched out of all potential candidates.


didn't you already answer your own question a few posts earlier? he may not necessarily think you should be lynched at all as you alluded below...i was just adding additional context since some ppl may not understand why he voted at all..

spiesr wrote:I would wager it is OMGUS. Or perhaps the fear the voting for anyone else would trigger an OMGUS from them.


vote no lynch this is going no where and the lack of activity in this game makes us all look scummy :cry:
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class kgb007
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:19 am
Location: New York
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (10/13) D3: Morning has Broken

Postby jonty125 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:30 am

Vote Count
StubbsKVM (1) - spieser;
spieser (1) - StubbsKVM;
safariguy5(1) - Fircoal;
No Lynch (1) - kgb007;

If the vote count were to remain like this at deadline, a 24 hour runoff would be enforced would be lynched.

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is Wednesday 18 September @ 1700 BST.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (10/13) D3: Morning has Broken

Postby StubbsKVM on Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:22 pm

spiesr wrote:
kgb007 wrote:he voted spies bc stubbs would have been lynched by spies one vote against stubbs if no one else voted so it was part OMGUS and part self preservation since it forced a (now) 3-way tie in votes against stubbs, spies and saf
Of course he wants to live and the way the deadline works voting someone else is part of that. The real question is why does he think I should be lynched out of all potential candidates.


because you're the one voting me for questionable reasoning. If I have to choose someone, it might as well be you.
User avatar
Corporal StubbsKVM
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: Belgium
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (10/13) D3: Morning has Broken

Postby ghostly447 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:40 pm

Vote No lynch Only safe option IMO, not enough to go on, wait till tomorrow to try to figure something out.
User avatar
Cadet ghostly447
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 pm
Medals: 1
General Achievement (1)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (10/13) D3: Morning has Broken

Postby Fircoal on Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:04 pm

Oh god please no. I'm fine with any lynch just can we please for the love of it all not do a no lynch. That's like saying that you're too bothered to do any work and just want to do nothing. It's Day 3. We've lost 3 townies. We don't have time to sit around and do nothing. Voting no lynch will just give the mafia an extra day to kill. We really should not do this.
ImageImageVote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
User avatar
Captain Fircoal
 
Posts: 19470
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:53 pm
Location: Abusing Silleh Buizels
Medals: 34
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (2)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (10/13) D3: Morning has Broken

Postby new guy1 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:25 pm

Fircoal wrote:Oh god please no. I'm fine with any lynch just can we please for the love of it all not do a no lynch. That's like saying that you're too bothered to do any work and just want to do nothing. It's Day 3. We've lost 3 townies. We don't have time to sit around and do nothing. Voting no lynch will just give the mafia an extra day to kill. We really should not do this.


Agreed, but who can you endorse to lynch? We didnt make cases on anyone that held, so thats my only withdraw about voting someone.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Summer vs. Winter Mafia (10/13) D3: Morning has Broken

Postby Fircoal on Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:28 pm

new guy1 wrote:
Fircoal wrote:Oh god please no. I'm fine with any lynch just can we please for the love of it all not do a no lynch. That's like saying that you're too bothered to do any work and just want to do nothing. It's Day 3. We've lost 3 townies. We don't have time to sit around and do nothing. Voting no lynch will just give the mafia an extra day to kill. We really should not do this.


Agreed, but who can you endorse to lynch? We didnt make cases on anyone that held, so thats my only withdraw about voting someone.


Considering my vote is on Safariguy, I feel like he is a fine candidate to lynch. Really I think it is less important who than it is that we do.
ImageImageVote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
User avatar
Captain Fircoal
 
Posts: 19470
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:53 pm
Location: Abusing Silleh Buizels
Medals: 34
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (2)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Login