Conquer Club

A Cino Filled Mafia (2/27) *Game Over*

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (8/27) *Day 6* Yes

Postby jonty125 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:25 am

I would rather strike to post a defence before I vote him, but can see the logic provided by saf, and Flores as to why strike should die.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby strike wolf on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:00 am

Is this because I visited Minister last night? because I wasn't aiming to kill him and honestly, I'm not sure I was the one to do so.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby jonty125 on Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:07 am

strike wolf wrote:Is this because I visited Minister last night? because I wasn't aiming to kill him and honestly, I'm not sure I was the one to do so.

vote strike for been at the scene of the crime.
Cook jonty125

Postby Rodion on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:47 am

-2, beware the derphammer and claim!
General Rodion

Postby gregwolf121 on Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:07 pm

yes strike you really should claim,
Captain gregwolf121

Postby The Weird One on Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:38 am

Confirming L-2 for strike wolf...don't feel that a full vote count is really necessary...
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
Sergeant The Weird One

Postby strike wolf on Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:54 pm

I am Allen Einsberg, town scientist (Inventor). I have a relativity clock, a nuclear toaster, a bent lightsaber and a death ray. Neither Fir nor Two have told me what they do so I am not really sure what I've used other than the investigative one.

Skoffin (me) visited Nag night 1 using the bent lightsaber (I have been under the impression that my kill got used then)
No one night 2 due to inactivity
N3 I used the nuclear toaster on Ga7. It was an investigative device. I'd rather keep the specific result on this one secret as it is possible I could catch someone in a lie.
N4 No action as I wasn't sure what the last two things would do nor did I trust either one.
N5 I used the relativity clock on Minister masket. Considering I don't recall anyone saying that they have a PR today it may have been a role block.

So I have the Death Ray left and no I don't know what it does.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby sheepofdumb on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:32 pm

Well I have good reason to doubt the validity of your N3 action and I'm 95% certain (Because of the two roles Strike has had, the mess that is my PM box, I think I got role blocked one night (N3 or N4, can't quite remember), and the insanity that is this game) that I figured everything out correctly. Plus I'd rather not find out what that Death Ray does.

Vote Strike
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME

DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby jonty125 on Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:18 am

unvote strike tell us your investigative result, or my vote comes back on you.
Cook jonty125

Postby safariguy5 on Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:20 pm

It's 8 players left strike. It's pretty close to mass claim at this point anyways, any information we can get would be useful. Honestly, I can't see more than 1-2 more anti-town roles at this point anyways.
Captain safariguy5

Postby Rodion on Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:11 pm

Mtamburini has not posted, by the way.
General Rodion

Postby jonty125 on Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:14 pm

Rodion wrote:Mtamburini has not posted, by the way.

A prod would be very useful.
Cook jonty125

Postby The Weird One on Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:25 pm

Prod sent. If nothing within 24 hours, I shall replace...
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
Sergeant The Weird One

Postby strike wolf on Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:45 am

If I have something that gives weight to my claim (the seeming role block which has yet to be disproven) should I give away all my information? Over claiming never helps town. And if we are going by expose every detail should we not also have Flores and Sheep give full claims and not just vague giveaways that they believe I am scum based on their roles?

Cadet strike wolf

Postby The Weird One on Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:58 pm

I'll try to sort out a replacement sometime this evening or the next day. Sorry for delay. Workload in school just got upped.

Sergeant The Weird One

Postby The Weird One on Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:15 pm

Virus replacing Mtamburini as soon as I get the role pm to him.

-TWO

Sergeant The Weird One

Postby sheepofdumb on Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:34 am

strike wolf wrote:If I have something that gives weight to my claim (the seeming role block which has yet to be disproven) should I give away all my information? Over claiming never helps town. And if we are going by expose every detail should we not also have Flores and Sheep give full claims and not just vague giveaways that they believe I am scum based on their roles?

I'm prepared to claim. But you do have two people voting against you for two different reasons and both reasons are due to our roles. I think the pressure is a bit more on you to claim.
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME

DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby FloresDelMal on Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:13 am

i dont understand why cant we get a lynch here, you really think that a death ray will do anything else than kill? i am nameless carl (thanks chu for the inspired and thoughtful role name :roll: ) and i can ask for information on someone, sometimes i get alignment, others the role name or what the role does, off the top of my head:

with DY i got scum, and that is why i pushed relentlessly for his lynch, since i thought he was scummy enough for getting lynched without having to expose myself
with ga7 i got berrier whatever that means
with strike i got "killing role" doesnt get much more explicit than that
some nights i didnt get results

can we please move on and i insist on that protection, i might as well be the last investigative alive.
Sergeant 1st Class FloresDelMal

Postby FloresDelMal on Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:18 am

oh also one night i asked about caff and i got "evil meanie poop head"
Sergeant 1st Class FloresDelMal

Postby virus90 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:17 am

ok, well hi all, i am replacing mtamburini who has replaced colton at some point in this game.
as you all can imagine with 102 pages of text at this moment, i have not read them all. did try to read the last 2 days.
based on that i made a list of people alive (since post 1 is not up to date) and claims i have seen. please feel free to add more on what i missed to get me started.
me = i havent claimed yet as far as i know, nor have i been in any discusion, a good place to start as a replacement i guess.
Sheep = ?
Flores = sort of cop who gets intel about people.
Gregwolf = ?
safariguy = ? read something about a sanity doc ? whatever that may be.
strike wolf = scientist with a killing role (investigated by both ga7 and flores)
jonty = ?
Rodion = town busdriver, can switch night roles around?

so please feel free to add some intell since it is quite impossible to read and understand 102 pages, ive read 20-30-40 and thought thats enough for now.

hope we can win this game, so its finally is over for everyone because thats the tone i got from the messages i read on all these pages :P
Major virus90

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:33 am

virus90 wrote:ok, well hi all, i am replacing mtamburini who has replaced colton at some point in this game.
as you all can imagine with 102 pages of text at this moment, i have not read them all. did try to read the last 2 days.
based on that i made a list of people alive (since post 1 is not up to date) and claims i have seen. please feel free to add more on what i missed to get me started.
me = i havent claimed yet as far as i know, nor have i been in any discusion, a good place to start as a replacement i guess.
Sheep = ?
Flores = sort of cop who gets intel about people.
Gregwolf = ?
safariguy = ? read something about a sanity doc ? whatever that may be.
strike wolf = scientist with a killing role (investigated by both ga7 and flores)
jonty = ?
Rodion = town busdriver, can switch night roles around?

so please feel free to add some intell since it is quite impossible to read and understand 102 pages, ive read 20-30-40 and thought thats enough for now.

hope we can win this game, so its finally is over for everyone because thats the tone i got from the messages i read on all these pages :P

I basically found out that I am an insane doctor. Instead of protecting someone every night, I end up killing them. If they were targeted for a kill by someone else, I might actually protect them, but for all intents and purposes, I'm a town vigilante.
Captain safariguy5

Postby strike wolf on Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:49 am

Fine. I'm the head hoodlum. What's my name? AS IF I'D TELL YOU! I kind of knew my fake claim wouldn't work out as I kind of came up with it haphazardly (I had another one but it required no one knowing I had a kill). I'd love to keep arguing but to be honest, my defense is already becoming annoying and poorly done and this game is starting to drag again. I'm dead anyways so might as well give you guys something to do. Also no, I will not be voting myself, I feel like this is a depressing give up post enough as it is. Oh well, it was fun playing two lone scum roles in the same game.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby virus90 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:56 am

well might have just joined but it doesn't get easier then that.
vote strike wolf or is the colour/color not right?
Major virus90

Postby jonty125 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:44 pm

vote strike wolf
Cook jonty125

Postby The Weird One on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:51 pm

That appears to be a lynch. Scene coming whenever fircoal has time. I'd really rather not have such a big one done with my shoddy style.

-TWO

Sergeant The Weird One

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives