Conquer Club

A Cino Filled Mafia (2/27) *Game Over*

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

A Cino Filled Mafia (2/27) *Game Over*

Postby Fircoal on Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:55 pm

Oh look. I decided to start sign ups for a mafia game. I'm pretty sure that it's going to happen now. I have no idea how many people I'm going to get for it so the amount of rolls will be shifted towards that. Anyway I'm sure it'll be a fun filled game. So sign up please~ ;3

Oh look. I decided to start sign ups for a mafia game. I'm pretty sure that it's going to happen now. I have no idea how many people I'm going to get for it

so the amount of rolls will be shifted towards that. Anyway I'm sure it'll be a fun filled game. So sign up please~ ;3

Alive:
5 Gregwolf (Replaced TFO)
10 Virus (Replaced (Colton (replaced Iron Butterfly))
26 Rodion

Dead:
9 FloresDelMal (Replaced Tails) - (Nameless Intern - Carl) - Nightkilled Night 8
6 Sheep - (Businessman - Rich Moneybags) - Lynched Day 7
14 Safariguy5 - (Doctor Phil - insane doc) - Nightkilled Night 6
16 Jonty125 - (Ceirito - Two-Time Cop) - Nightkilled Night 6
15 Strike II (replaced Skoffin) - (Hoodlum Pants Puller - Scraf T. Scarggs ) - Lynched - Day 6
18 MM - (Discord) - Nightkilled Night 5
23 Epic Pie (Replaced Someone (Replaced Illy)) - (Sensor - Some Name I Forgot) - Nightkilled Night 5
22 iAmCaffeine - (Evil Meanie Poop Head - Jirk McFaec) - Lynched - Day 5
19 Nebuchadnezer - (Pr Fun Maker) - - Nightkilled Night 4
3 Frenchie-chan (Replaced Stubbs) - (Berrier - Berry) - Nightkilled Night 4
12 Doom Yoshi - (Mafia Jigglypuff - Puffy Jiggles) - Lynched - Day 4
1 new guy1^ - (Doctor - Litalah) - Nightkilled Night 3
4 Shrew - (Scattered But Effective Cop - Clover) - Nightkilled Night 3
11 Nark - (Doctor with 40 phDs) - Nightkilled Night 3
8 Tal - (Roleblocker - Edward Cullen) - Nightkilled Night 2
21 StrikeWolf (Replaced Shadowstar*) - (SK with 40 phDs) - Nightkilled Night 2
24 Exile * - (Watcher - NSA Officer) - Nightkilled Night 2
13 Rishaed - (Doctor's Last Wish - Robert Andino) - Lynched Day 2
Your chance at getting spoilers from this post(Mafia)
25 JamesKer1 - (Insane Cop - Luke Skywalker) - Modkilled Day 2
2 TWO * - (Hoodlum Copier - Justin Beaver) - Nightkilled Night 1
7 Mandy*^ - (Hoodlum Busdriver / Siblings - Skip Scruffy*) - Nightkilled Night 1
17 Aage - (Mafia Usper - Lameizard) - Nightkilled Night 1
20 Naggy* - (Mafia Godmother - Sweet Granny) - Nightkilled Night 1
27 Commander9 - (Miracle Matter - Copier) - Lynched Day 1
My chance at going to bed early (Townie) - Nightkilled - Night 0

* denotes modkill list

Rules
1. This game is moderated by me (The Awesome Fircoal.) YOU’RE YOUR LEADER! Lynches require a majority of votes. Once that number is reached there is nothing you can do to stop the lynch, unless you’re the mayor, or you’re me. But YOU’RE NOT! :twisted:

2. All votes must be bold and in either BLACK, YELLOW, or GRAY. (i.e. Vote: Everywhere116 ) If it is not in bold your vote will not count. Also, unvotes are not needed, as I never pay attention to them anyway. :D
2a. It is possible to vote and lynch anyone. Be careful with your lynches.

3. There is no editing allowed in my mafia games. The reason is very simple. Everything you use can be used as evidence, and we won’t want you to edit something that would get you laughed at. ;)

4. The game can also only be discussed in the game thread, unless your role or Fircoal says otherwise. If Fircoal does not say otherwise, then HA HA! SUCKS FOR YOU!
4a. The only exception is it is legal and in fact encouraged to talk about the game with your friendly mod (that means me). Fircoal likes to hear what all fools have to say and your true thoughts. Don't worry he doesn't bite and sometimes it can help. (Although I don't give out any information ;3)

5. There is no quoting your pm under any circumstances. You may role claim and tell about your role, but your win condition and death role (If there are in this game.) must be kept private.

6. When the night falls, you must send in a night action if you have one. Or tell me if you choose to skip a night action.

7. It’s nice if you post night spam. It’s no longer required but good spam can help out the lonely scummers. ;) But remember night spamming is like sex, it is always better with other people so please don’t double post over and over again, unless they are all from quotes before, and you have something to say.

8. When you are dead, you are not allowed to say anything of value to the game, but you are allowed to torture the town (especially any Buizels) and spam. But same rules apply as above. ;)

9. If there are 2 players left at the end of the game and they are both killing roles, the factions of the two players will share a joint win.

Some number inbetween 9 and 10: If there are no posts in the last 24 hours, Fircoal reserves the right to auto-deadline the day and have it go straight to night.

10. No going overboard on the criticism here. I don't want any hurt feelings on my watch! (Especially not mine ;n; )

11. I’m the mod, everything I say goes. Failure to follow my rules will resort in modkill. Failure to treat me nice will get you put on my modkill list. ;)

12. Listen to Frenchie-chan, only he knows what he's doing.

13. Typos HERE. Typos THERE. Typos EVERYWHERE116.

14. Pikachu and Minccino are the best~

15. Have fun and welcome to the Insanity that is a Fircoal game :3
Last edited by Fircoal on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:36 am, edited 28 times in total.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (0/?) *Sign Ups*

Postby new guy1 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:03 pm

In. First. That is all.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby The Weird One on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:13 pm

In if you'll take me, sir. I feel like it's time for a bit of activity from me.
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
Sergeant The Weird One

Postby StubbsKVM on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:14 pm

/confirm Serial Killer

In!
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby Fircoal on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:15 pm

The Weird One wrote:In if you'll take me, sir. I feel like it's time for a bit of activity from me.

Alright~ ;3 This is happening now!
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby gregwolf121 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:17 pm

sign me up as a reserve,
Captain gregwolf121

Postby shrewstur on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:55 pm

c-IN-o.
New Recruit shrewstur

Postby TheForgivenOne on Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:03 pm

Er. Mah. Gerd. Inzorz.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby sheepofdumb on Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:13 pm

Your message contains 2 characters. The minimum number of characters you need to enter is 4.
Your message contains 2 characters. The minimum number of characters you need to enter is 4.

In.
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME

DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby mandalorian2298 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:22 pm

In and lol at Sheep's message. :D
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby TheForgivenOne on Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:28 pm

It's obvious that Fircoal brings out the vet's.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby Fircoal on Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:33 pm

TheForgivenOne wrote:It's obvious that Fircoal brings out the vet's.

It's not like I made a facebook message or anything.
Captain Fircoal

Postby TheForgivenOne on Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:36 pm

Fircoal wrote:

Advertisement!? How'd you get the NR? Bribery? Threatened to abuse any and all silly buizels (s)he owns?
Game 1675072
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby Fircoal on Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:37 pm

TheForgivenOne wrote:
Fircoal wrote:

Advertisement!? How'd you get the NR? Bribery? Threatened to abuse any and all silly buizels (s)he owns?

It's not like I invite people I know who might be interested. I've never been responsible for bringing new players to CC Mafia.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Talapus on Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:21 pm

Everyone needs a dose of crazy it their lives I guess. Although it's against my better judgement, I'm in. Bring on the white jacket and padded rooms. Give me Mandy's pills too. God knows they won't help him.
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:16 pm

so in.

-Tails
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:26 pm

Im in

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Anarkistsdream on Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:59 pm

Whew! Gotta clean all these cobw- Wait... Is this Conquer Club? According to the writing on this wall, I have been here before... Hey, isn't that that Pokemon guy? And the Mandalorian? And... holy CRAP- Sheepofdumb??? How'd you survive this place?

By the way.... in.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby sheepofdumb on Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:15 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:Whew! Gotta clean all these cobw- Wait... Is this Conquer Club? According to the writing on this wall, I have been here before... Hey, isn't that that Pokemon guy? And the Mandalorian? And... holy CRAP- Sheepofdumb??? How'd you survive this place?

By the way.... in.

Mafia is the only (in)sane forum left in this place that I feel comfortable posting in. I only visit every once and again to get a game in. So to answer your question, I don't survive this place. I'm on a lifeline.
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME

DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby The Weird One on Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:17 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:Whew! Gotta clean all these cobw- Wait... Is this Conquer Club? According to the writing on this wall, I have been here before... Hey, isn't that that Pokemon guy? And the Mandalorian? And... holy CRAP- Sheepofdumb??? How'd you survive this place?

By the way.... in.

So very many vets...Feels like old times.
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
Sergeant The Weird One

Postby Fircoal on Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:20 pm

The Weird One wrote:

By the way.... in.

I wonder where they came from
Captain Fircoal

Postby kwanton on Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:23 pm

The Weird One wrote:

By the way.... in.

Hello.

(not in just watching)
Click the Esoog!
Cook kwanton

Postby Talapus on Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:39 pm

kwanton wrote:
The Weird One wrote:

By the way.... in.

Hello.

(not in just watching)

Face it Kwan...there is that little voice inside of you telling you to give up and join the rest of us. Come on and join us on this dark adventure. We have cookies!
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:07 pm

Give me half a role.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby rishaed on Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:09 pm

StubbsKVM wrote:/confirm Serial Killer

In!

In confirm 2-shot daykill vig.
Daykill Stubbs
One threat to town down, now only the others. :lol:
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Next

Return to Mafia Archives