Conquer Club

A Cino Filled Mafia (2/27) *Game Over*

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (8/27) *Day 6* Yes

Postby virus90 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:06 am

gregwolf121 wrote:
sheepofdumb wrote:Yes, Flores did find another killing role because I am Rich McMoneybags, a Businessman. Being a businessman I have my finger in many enterprises. This essentially makes me a JOAT. However, I have not killed anyone because I've been spending my time in the prison industry. I have the ability to jail one person each night. That jailing is both a role block and a protection. I can also get a double vote and investigate a role. But I never used the role investigation because Flores is my intern and now it seems she wants to sell me out (pun intended) which would also make her my lyncher.

you said you had a killing role, but then said you are primarily a jailor, you then said you get a double vote and investigate a role,
so yes you do say but then again you didn't, perhaps i misread it but it wasn't too clear, at least to me.

but if you jail her, by which you roleblock her, how is it then possible that she investigates you, i mean you roleblocked her right? ?
is it me not getting it, or is it you making a mistake?
Major virus90

Postby sheepofdumb on Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:02 am

I never jailed Flores. She's my partner. I jailed you last night Virus.
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME

DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby Rodion on Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:52 pm

I'm back. The throat sweeling has been drained, but I'll have to remove my amygdalas in about 1-2 months. Hope this game is over by then! :razz:

Also hoping we can finally get a massclaim today!
General Rodion

Postby FloresDelMal on Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:09 am

actually i do beliave most of sheep's claim, except that i am not with him, if i was i could not have been outing scum (DY, Strike, him) and second i dont beliave for a second that someone with a killing role couldnt have used that power once, if i remember well the joat role works like a 1 shot at everything, but he claims having "jailed" someone everynight, i dont find it serious at all, i wish someone had investigated me or tracked me for confirm my claim, but we have so little ppl still alive and we have 2 killers on the lose, one is sheep and the other is one of the unclaimed ppl: "gregwolf or virus", i think as everyone pointed it is time for you guys to claim, vote and probably i will be a target again tonight so i am hoping for protection, i will do my best to find the last scum and rodion, i am glad that you are back, i had my amygdalas removed long ago and it was the best thing i ever did, i used to be sick all the time and it really helped me, also you get tons of ice cream :D
Sergeant 1st Class FloresDelMal

Postby virus90 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:08 am

i just dont get why would you always jail, double vote might not be nescsaruy or usefull. but investigating sounds great and good to use.
besides except for me everyone jailed is dead.
and for anyone suspecting me. if sheep is telling the truth, being jailed i would not have been able to kill.
Major virus90

Postby sheepofdumb on Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:19 am

I didn't need to investigate because Flores was doing that for me.

This is a Fircoal game, it's unconventional and I'm typically an unconventional player.

This game had 27 people in it. If I was a JOAT with one-shot abilities I would have been done on night 4.

Saf had the ability to kill. He might have targeted someone.

But all that is not important. What is important is the win condition. So lets hear them. I bet we can figure out how to trigger several of them at once and end this game.

DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby virus90 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:20 pm

eliminate treads to cinoville
Major virus90

Postby Rodion on Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:38 pm

Thanks, Flores! I hope this ice cream thing really makes me get through this, even though I'd probably be afraid of eating too much ice cream and getting extra pounds. =(

Still waiting for claims. I find it hard to believe there are less than 3 town atm, since TWO got pretty confused thinking Strike's lynch would have lead to an endgame.

I'd like everyone to claim. Greg could be the first, since we can't accuse Virus of having done anything as long as Sheep's claim stands (and Sheep's claim IS fishy, by the way, but I'd rather not judge anyone before everything's layed out on the table).
General Rodion

Postby sheepofdumb on Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:07 pm

I'm not town. Flores isn't town. Virus is town. It's up to Rodion and Greg.

Here's how I see it. If greg is a killer, like I think he is, then no matter what happens today he's a dead man tomorrow. There will be three left and he will just be lynched. If Greg is town then I am the remaining threat and will bow out (not like I'd have much of a choice :P) However, if both Greg and Rodion are not pre-town then that leaves virus as the remaining town.

If Rodion is pro-town and greg is not town well that leaves us in an interesting situation as Flores wants me dead for her win. I guess if it comes to that we'll talk it through.

I don't see any reason for us not to put our cards on the table and work this through.

Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby Rodion on Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:20 pm

I do find it weird that a lyncher would wait until D7 (5 out of 27 players left) to finally show her claws. The only feasible answer to that would be "Fircoal game".

Anyway, waiting on Greg and Virus to claim! Flores, I believe your claim is also partial: can you complement it later on?
General Rodion

Postby sheepofdumb on Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:09 pm

Well I have a feeling because we are linked she's trying to inherit my powers. Otherwise, yeah, she could have betrayed me a long time ago. But at this point in the game she would be poised to take a complete victory.

Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby gregwolf121 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:19 pm

okay before i claim i have a few questions
virus did you try to kill saf last night?
sheep have you ever been roleblocked?
flores what was the exact result you got on sheep? and who else have you tried to investigate?
Captain gregwolf121

Postby sheepofdumb on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:12 am

I might have been role blocked day 3 or 4. Not sure and I'm not in the mood to go back and find out right now

Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby virus90 on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:44 am

gregwolf121 wrote:okay before i claim i have a few questions
virus did you try to kill saf last night?
sheep have you ever been roleblocked?
flores what was the exact result you got on sheep? and who else have you tried to investigate?

no i did not try to kill saf last night. i dont have powers like that.
Major virus90

Postby sheepofdumb on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:28 pm

That would be me. I kinda had to omit a few facts to not get auto-lynched. So what I said about the jailing is true. And last night I did jail virus. What I didn't mention was that I have 2 actions per night. Combined with Flores as my "faction" buddy (we are both independent) we essentially form our own little survivor faction.

Flores has been investigating people and then I have been jailing and killing. But I'm not on anyone's side. Thus I've been harping on the Win condition stuff.

So to rehash.

I'm Rich McMoneybags
I'm faction-less
WC is to make it to the end.
I have the ability to kill, jail, investigate, or double vote
can pick two of those each night (but can't double up on one)
Flores is my intern with the ability to investigate
Flores is also my lyncher (judging by her move to lynch me instead of helping us to win)

My propositions: If there's only one town we take the townie out if that will pop WC's.

If there is more than one townie I'll bow out. Flores will get her WC and town will get theirs. (though if gregwolf is a killing role then one of the town may not make it. I also assume Flores will get my powers and if that happens who knows what will happen but two people will end up dead.)

So it's really up to you two, greg and rodion. You two have the game in your hands.

Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby virus90 on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:41 pm

im not particulary in favor of lynching me...
Major virus90

Postby sheepofdumb on Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:58 pm

Well I'm not in favor of being lynched either but the game has to end and I'd like to end it with a few winners.

Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby Rodion on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:12 pm

Still waiting on claims.

I reckon Greg is delaying his claim until he gets Flores to answer his questions.
General Rodion

Postby gregwolf121 on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:53 pm

well in part mostly i was trying to figure out the sheep-flores angle and what was the truth there, because i figured that one of them was a killer, if virus wasn't one, and since sheep admits to targeting saf im inclined to believe virus when he says he doesn't have a killing role,
now i am the other killing role left alive, i am buizelly buizel town vig.
Captain gregwolf121

Postby sheepofdumb on Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:08 pm

Well Flores, I hope you realize that betraying me screwed you over. I'm half tempted to end the day right now just to see what you do against Greg, virus, and Rodion. Because Rodion can protect greg when can kill you. We were a team! We had this in the bag.

Though rodion, what faction are you and Flores, why the betrayal?

Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby Rodion on Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:12 am

So, Greg, why would you target Flores for a NK after she helped us cach Strike II (last hoodlum)?
General Rodion

Postby gregwolf121 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:21 am

because i didn't fully believe her claim,
Captain gregwolf121

Postby sheepofdumb on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:40 am

Why would a vig try to kill the "cop" that bagged scum? sounds a little fishy to me.

Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby FloresDelMal on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:42 am

If i was a lyncher or if i could somehow inherit such an overpowered role i could have gotten rid of sheep much sooner, when there were more townies around, and getting a lynch could have been much easier. But i am a survivor, my wc is to survive, and that's why is useful to me to play with town interest's at heart, and the less night killers that are roaming free at night, the more chances i have to survive til end game, and that's why i have been hunting scum to the best of my abilities, quite successfully i might add :D

if somehow my protection could be guaranteed i couldn't mind going for greg or sheep, because both of them are killers, there is not such thing as a pro-town buizel, i am the only one that has played with the chu before? buizel's are always up to no good, the only reason he tried to kill me is because he was afraid of being investigated next, and he was indeed next on my list together with sheep, the only reason i investigated sheep before get to greg is because sheep scummarined more and got quite talkative at end game, hence triggering a strong gut feeling (which is more often than not right, even thought sometimes i lack the words to explain the logic behind it).

Anyway my protection can not be guaranteed, because sheep has claimed to have 2 simultaneous actions he is the biggest threat at the moment, he could block/jail rodion (so i couldn't be protected)and kill on top of it, so my vote is staying where it is.

to gregwolf: you skimmed the answer to your questions:
FloresDelMal wrote:i dont understand why cant we get a lynch here, you really think that a death ray will do anything else than kill? i am nameless carl (thanks chu for the inspired and thoughtful role name :roll: ) and i can ask for information on someone, sometimes i get alignment, others the role name or what the role does, off the top of my head:

with DY i got scum, and that is why i pushed relentlessly for his lynch, since i thought he was scummy enough for getting lynched without having to expose myself
with ga7 i got berrier whatever that means
with strike i got "killing role" doesnt get much more explicit than that
some nights i didnt get results

can we please move on and i insist on that protection, i might as well be the last investigative alive.

FloresDelMal wrote:oh also one night i asked about caff and i got "evil meanie poop head"

FloresDelMal wrote:Get well soon rodion, and thanks for protecting me, it did pay off because i found another killing role vote sheep

to everyone else, sorry to have taking so long to post, i got sick and didn't have the energy to come to my desktop, if someone wants to give me a laptop i'll take it :P

Rodion, get sugar free ice cream and frozen yoghurt and you will be fine, i think after my surgery i ate only that for about 4 days and didn't gain weight ^^
Sergeant 1st Class FloresDelMal

Postby Rodion on Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:58 am

I'd normally stall the game and wait for Virus' claim just to make sure we see the whole picture. However, this being a 5-player game with 2 claimed 3rd-parties and maybe 1 more (Greg), I'd rather hammer before someone makes a deal that leaves town out of the winning prospects.

Vote Sheep.

If 3 players are alive by D8, we'll just lynch Greg. If 4, then we'll just have extra night actions to examine and make a better call.
General Rodion

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives