[Official] Mafia Game Callout [Cancelled]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[Official] Mafia Game Callout [Cancelled]

Postby blakebowling on Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:11 am

You heard right folks, we're having a callout for ideas for the next [Official] Mafia game.

For this next official game, I'd like to run a game friendly to new players since we haven't done that in a while (at least not as an Official game). As usual, there will be a prize for the winner(s), as well as a medal for the host.

If you have an idea for the next official mafia game, please send me a PM with the following. Please also include the words "Mafia Callout" (without the quotes) so that the PM doesn't get lost in my inbox.
Game Name:
A Brief Teaser Description of The Game: (be careful not to include any spoilers here, this will be released publicly for the vote)
Your Modding Experience:
Approximate Role Distribution: (i.e. 7 town and 3 scum)

Be aware that before the game begins, you'll need to send me a full role listing for approval.

I'll leave idea submissions open until 11/30 at 11:59 PM. I will prepare and put up a poll with the different options on or around 12/1. The winner of the poll is the game that will be run. In the case of a tie (or a very close poll result) a run-off poll will be held.

Please post any questions in this thread.

--blake
12:39:59 AM rdsrds2120: sorry, I had a lot of lasagna tonight
12:40:06 AM rdsrds2120: I'm pretty out of it. CRAAZZYYY NIGHT
12:31:04 * Metsfanmax quit (kicked from Social by Metsfanmax - reason: haha gotcha now)
12:59:32 * #1_stunna gropes blakebowling
Private blakebowling
Administrator
Administrator

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (10)

Re: [Official] Mafia Game Callout

Postby strike wolf on Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:23 pm

Pop culture or history (specific time period, empire, area or just general history) are two ideas that come to mind that I would probably play but don't plan on hosting/creating.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Re: [Official] Mafia Game Callout [Cancelled]

Postby blakebowling on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:46 pm

Cancelled due to the lack of submissions.
12:39:59 AM rdsrds2120: sorry, I had a lot of lasagna tonight
12:40:06 AM rdsrds2120: I'm pretty out of it. CRAAZZYYY NIGHT
12:31:04 * Metsfanmax quit (kicked from Social by Metsfanmax - reason: haha gotcha now)
12:59:32 * #1_stunna gropes blakebowling
Private blakebowling
Administrator
Administrator

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (10)

Re: [Official] Mafia Game Callout [Cancelled]

Postby Minister Masket on Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:50 am

Crud, I missed this. Could've used one of my back-up ideas.
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Cadet Minister Masket

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Return to Mafia Archives