Conquer Club

Wishy-Washy Mafia (7/13) Endgame: Forgiveness (Town Win)

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Wishy-Washy Mafia (13/13) D1: The Stench of Mystery

Postby TheForgivenOne on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:50 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:
TheForgivenOne wrote:
Melkor52 wrote:
Anarkistsdream wrote:
HotShot53 wrote:Melkor is a skimming skimmer... FOS Melkor

OMGUS Anarkistsdream. Every time I post anything you jump in with crap. You better hope I'm not a Vig.

Well.. he has a point, you know :-s

Based on your posts so far, i am tempted to keep my vote on you, but mtamburini is just.. it's hard to explain. His explanations are just sketchy, at best. He basically OMGUS's both the people who vote him (Side question, does that make anyone that votes you scum? Because that really seems to be your rational). Then when he realizes that this tactic isn't working.. he backtracks on it.

Unvote Vote: mtamburini
UNVOTE Are you stupid or just scum? He's already at L-2...and you put him at L-1? Holy cow...Now you're screaming to be voted...

...but let's get that claim from mtamburini...CLAIM TIME MTAMBURINI...or my vote goes back on you.

Ugh f*ck. Sorry. Long day at work. I thought melkor's vote was included in the VC.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby benga on Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:28 am

Yeap agree, we have gotten to stage where claim is needed (on my vast mafia experience :D)

Also to inform you people, having some pc problems, not sure how long this old friend of mine will be able to work,
anyway at worst I will be back here on Monday ;)
Sergeant benga

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:47 am

If there is no claim by tomorrow...I say we lynch.
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby Anarkistsdream on Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:25 am

As I said... Lynched early and often... With Melkor kind of making a few waves himself... Will be interesting to see how all of yhis plays out.

RISHAED, I don't know the roles, but your players have made this game... unusual, to say the least. :ugeek:
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby mtamburini on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:04 pm

I am a plain vanilla town. Very boring with no night actions.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby HotShot53 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:04 am

mtamburini wrote:I am a plain vanilla town. Very boring with no night actions.

No name? I think you're supposed to include your name in claims when names are given out... otherwise your claim isn't very strong
Major HotShot53

Postby mtamburini on Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:18 am

HotShot53 wrote:

No name? I think you're supposed to include your name in claims when names are given out... otherwise your claim isn't very strong

I.M.A. Genius, the standard citizen of this town
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby virus90 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:08 am

I totally believe he is a VT since i am also a VT. and lets say "i can find similarity's" in the claim.
Major virus90

Re: Wishy-Washy Mafia (12/13) D1: Caution Never Killed the C

Postby rishaed on Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:32 am

mtamburini wrote:
HotShot53 wrote:

5. What Not To Do (Breaking these rules can earn you a mod kill)
. Do not quote any PM's you receive from the moderator or another player. You may say your name, role, associated abilities.

First things first, This is not a minor No-no.
I was considering a warning considering that you are new, however that is not an excuse not to read the rules. By signing up to play it is understood that you have agreed to abide by the rules.
To be exact you have quoted the entire first sentence of your role PM. This is a standard rule for every forum mafia game, one that will not change whatsoever.
Also this does not prevent you from PM'ing me to ask what is allowed when you claim.
I will not obstruct you from replacing, however I will regretfully have to Modkill you.

mtamburini I.M.A. Genius Vanilla Townie has been Modkilled.
Please learn from this, and enjoy your future games on CC Forums.
Sincerely your WW maf mod.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Re: Wishy-Washy Mafia (12/13) D1:Caution Never Killed the Ca

Postby HotShot53 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:11 am

Well, that wasn't a good result...

So can we try to get some benefit from it, and pretend it was a lynching and learn anything from the voting or non-voting? I'm not experienced enough to read too many signs yet...
Major HotShot53

Postby Anarkistsdream on Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:53 am

Well, since he's gone and Melkor was the other one seeming a bit defensive and without a good argument, I will
VOTE MELKOR
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby mtamburini on Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:34 pm

rishaed wrote:
mtamburini wrote:
HotShot53 wrote:

. Do not quote any PM's you receive from the moderator or another player. You may say your name, role, associated abilities.

I was considering a warning considering that you are new, however that is not an excuse not to read the rules. By signing up to play it is understood that you have agreed to abide by the rules.
To be exact you have quoted the entire first sentence of your role PM. This is a standard rule for every forum mafia game, one that will not change whatsoever.
Also this does not prevent you from PM'ing me to ask what is allowed when you claim.
I will not obstruct you from replacing, however I will regretfully have to Modkill you.

Learned that you're an awful mod that allows people to get harassed which is fine but will mod kill a new player for something so minor. I've learned to never play this game again especially if you are modding. There was no big deal in me claiming that way. If anything someone trolled me to claim that way possibly to get me mod killed. You have made this a terrible experience and a terrible game. There was no activity until I started speaking up when I was proded
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby Anarkistsdream on Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:39 pm

mtamburini wrote:
rishaed wrote:
mtamburini wrote:
HotShot53 wrote:

Learned that you're an awful mod that allows people to get harassed which is fine but will mod kill a new player for something so minor. I've learned to never play this game again especially if you are modding. There was no big deal in me claiming that way. If anything someone trolled me to claim that way possibly to get me mod killed. You have made this a terrible experience and a terrible game. There was no activity until I started speaking up when I was proded

:-s [-( ](*,) :-({|=
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby HotShot53 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:56 am

mtamburini wrote:Learned that you're an awful mod that allows people to get harassed which is fine but will mod kill a new player for something so minor. I've learned to never play this game again especially if you are modding. There was no big deal in me claiming that way. If anything someone trolled me to claim that way possibly to get me mod killed. You have made this a terrible experience and a terrible game. There was no activity until I started speaking up when I was proded

I just wanted to get your name to see if it sounded like a town type name or not... anyone can post they are vanilla townie, so was trying to get a better feel if it was a true claim or not.

The reason you were mod killed was because by copying your PM exactly, anyone else who is a vanilla townie (as virus90 appears to be) can see that it's the same wording, and so know for sure you are town, instead of just having to take your word for it or not.
Major HotShot53

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:16 am

mtamburini wrote:Learned that you're an awful mod that allows people to get harassed which is fine but will mod kill a new player for something so minor. I've learned to never play this game again especially if you are modding. There was no big deal in me claiming that way. If anything someone trolled me to claim that way possibly to get me mod killed. You have made this a terrible experience and a terrible game. There was no activity until I started speaking up when I was proded

Bah...don't be sour grapes. Crap happens. Nobody likes to get killed in these games, but it happens.

Postby virus90 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:35 am

ok do we even want to try for a lynch by tomorrow? or are we all happy christmas spirit, lets celebrate christmas with the 12 of us left?
Major virus90

Postby jonty125 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:42 am

Anarkistsdream wrote:Well, since he's gone and Melkor was the other one seeming a bit defensive and without a good argument, I will
VOTE MELKOR

I get more of a Noob feel than a scum feel from melkor
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby virus90 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:17 am

well i definitely want to at least try to get the discussion going, maybe a vote cant be reached, but the discussion might be useful, even if no-one gets lynched at all.
I will vote: Anarkistdream

Because he has been kind of leading on 3 cases, Melkor, Safari and Mtamburini and now back onto melkor. Neither of which i think was very solid. Also in other games that I played with him, i get the feeling he is "voting less often" or at least sticks more to the same people.
I explain this to myself as might be scum because; in this game he kind of is the one leading the game, no one else really took initiative, so that leaves opportunity to start a vote and see where it gets you. looking through my possible scum glasses i see: Since melkor did not work, switch to safari, that did not work, okay swich mtamburini, ah that works, well he got modkilled, then try benga again, maybe it will stick this time. He seems eager to lynch on weak cases, the reasoning of his last vote on melkor maybe the weakest yet.
Major virus90

Postby rishaed on Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:06 am

Vote Count:

Melkor52 (1) - Anarkistsdream
Anarkistsdream (1) - virus90

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is on 24.12.13. Without a majority a NL will be enforced. I was considering pushing the deadline after Christmas but I think I will just extend the night to 72hrs instead. Have a Merry Christmas everyone.
Due to the MK i have reset the vote count.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby benga on Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:11 am

agree with virus

vote: Anarkistdream
Sergeant benga

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:26 am

virus90 wrote:well i definitely want to at least try to get the discussion going, maybe a vote cant be reached, but the discussion might be useful, even if no-one gets lynched at all.
I will vote: Anarkistdream

Because he has been kind of leading on 3 cases, Melkor, Safari and Mtamburini and now back onto melkor. Neither of which i think was very solid. Also in other games that I played with him, i get the feeling he is "voting less often" or at least sticks more to the same people.
I explain this to myself as might be scum because; in this game he kind of is the one leading the game, no one else really took initiative, so that leaves opportunity to start a vote and see where it gets you. looking through my possible scum glasses i see: Since melkor did not work, switch to safari, that did not work, okay swich mtamburini, ah that works, well he got modkilled, then try benga again, maybe it will stick this time. He seems eager to lynch on weak cases, the reasoning of his last vote on melkor maybe the weakest yet.

My goodness...you can't even get the names in your case straight. At this point, there is no way we get a lynch...

Nebuchadnezer wrote:Wowzers...this is interesting. Scum bells are ringing loud and clear here...

First we have the safariguy case, where he recommends a lynch on an inactive...this has been discussed.

Anark has some rather rude and snippy comments. I do find that those types of posts usually come from scum. It's an overreaction to a small and unfounded accusation. By hurling insults, he hopes to intimidate anyone from voting him further, while distracting the rest of us from the real issue. I'd vote him, but...

...the most damming to me is...

mtamburani...I would side with him on Anark, not because of the great cases he made, but because of Anark's scummy reaction. However, BOTH of his cases are clear and blatant OMGUS. I mean, seriously, your "scum" hunting consists of accusing the two players that voted you of being scum. That's not hunting, it's freaking out and throwing accusations around hoping to redirect. In fact, they are not even cases, they are assumptions and guesses. You might as well have said, "everyone could be scum, because they could be scum."

So far, my votes goes...VOTE MTAMBURINI You, sir are most deserving of a claiming.

I go back to my original post and vote Anarkistsdream...getting closer to L-2...

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:56 am

Lynch me and you will just lynch a second VT... Which at least isn't a power role, so I understand...

Lynching me will at least hopefully let us look at the votes and try to do something...

That being said, let me now say my defense.

As I have always said, I never get scum roles. I am always town. I am also the most active player, so if you off me, this game will certainly not see the activity it has now.

Third, looking at three people as scum is too many? Because that is what virus' case is against me, guys... and that is major weak sauce...
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby kratos644 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:15 am

benga wrote:agree with virus

What do you actually agree with here or are you just throwing that in front of your vote so it doesn't look like you're voting for no reason at all? This looks scummier than anything Anark has done. Yes he had multiple cases, but he did have reasoning behind each of them. It wasn't like he was just trying to push random cases. As a result I will FOS Virus and Vote Benga for the weak reasoning behind jumping on the case.
At least Neb has a decent reason for his vote on Anark. While his case is certainly more convincing, I'm going to stick with Benga for now
Best Score: 2799, Best Rank: Colonel, Best Scoreboard Spot: 126
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Major kratos644

Postby kratos644 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:18 am

kratos644 wrote:
benga wrote:agree with virus

What do you actually agree with here or are you just throwing that in front of your vote so it doesn't look like you're voting for no reason at all? This looks scummier than anything Anark has done. Yes he had multiple cases, but he did have reasoning behind each of them. It wasn't like he was just trying to push random cases. As a result I will FOS Virus and Vote Benga for the weak reasoning behind jumping on the case.
At least Neb has a decent reason for his vote on Anark. While his case is certainly more convincing than Virus' case, I'm going to stick with Benga for now. The way Anark is reacting honestly doesn't seem out of the ordinary for him to me.

EBWOP
Best Score: 2799, Best Rank: Colonel, Best Scoreboard Spot: 126
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Major kratos644

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:19 pm

I would post more in my defense if I had anything else of value... But, I am not a power role, so I really have nothing to offer besides that I WANT town to win.
Cook Anarkistsdream

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives