Conquer Club

[GON 2nd mafia game] The townies won

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day2 - A cold morning

Postby Mithridaties on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:11 pm

Well those were all terry interesting nocturnal happenings. It was all so unexpected. The crown gone, and the best explanation is time travel? this sounds like it was written by a star trek enthusiast. Most irregular.
Cadet Mithridaties

Postby Elsuper bano on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:17 pm

DB4Christ wrote:I can only approach this from my perspective. I know I am Townie, so here is how I am looking at it. You who are Townies will have the same perspective. SCUM want to lynch by day, so I am going back to the lynching parties as the only concrete and productive way of identifying SCUM. If a Cop or Watcher reveal something, it will of course change my method. For now:
DB4Christ - archer3base, justplay4fun, Ragot25, qbert68, Gabsensei, Killuminati19, Crasp, DB4Christ, Elsuper bano (Page 20)
Ragot25 - CHECK-M8, TheCrown, Killuminati19, Crasp, mtamburini, TuffyLess, Mithridaties, King Edward 3rd, DB4Christ,Cump (Page 30)
Those in Blue are dead or missing. I must presume SCUM are common to both list. Thoughts fellow Townies?

Well if I am not mistaken that singles out you DB & Killuminati.
Corporal Elsuper bano

Postby Gabsensei on Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:45 am

archer3base wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:a few thoughts:

yes, lots done overnight, BUT I still am no closer at this point to identify Mafia;

so, unless I see compelling reason(s), I see no reason at this time to change my vote....

NO one has pointed out to me why Ragot was lynched; I think some of you were convinced by Mafia to kill an innocent man. I suggest you look at how you were manipulated to vote to lynch an innocent man. There was much discussion from page 25 or so on to change the vote of several of you.

I'd just like to point out that I never changed my vote and of course a pro-townie was lynched. As of now I'm going in the same direction as last time...

well i have to say it would be a good start and it might help out for myself i stayed with my vote on db4 but now i am not sure if i would vote for him again he does not look that scumy anymore

beside that if crown was dead they need to tell you he is dead and not vanish and he only disapeared so i would say he is still alive

and to see who we should ask to reveal i think we need to go witht he one who were only BW on other people cause it went from db4 to killuminati to raggot and no one asked a damn thing about them
Major Gabsensei

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:11 am

Does BW = Band Wagon, as in going along with the "tide" or mob mentality of accusing the one everyone else does, at that moment?

That is why I said at L-2 that I saw no reason to lynch Ragot; I said then that I saw no compelling reason to accuse him....
Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby DB4Christ on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:40 am

On D1, as TC pointed out, we needed to start somewhere. Ragot was lynched in the end for non participation/evasive behavior. With one of the Towns power roles, he should have been more active and participated. That was his mistake, not ours. We all have a role to play and are expected to participate in finding SCUM. If one of our Townie power roles has anything relevant to bring forth, they should do it now. Otherwise, we need to bring someone else who isn't participating much to the table to answer why. We need to get moving forward with our search Townies!
Corporal DB4Christ

Postby mtamburini on Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:22 pm

DB4Christ wrote:On D1, as TC pointed out, we needed to start somewhere. Ragot was lynched in the end for non participation/evasive behavior. With one of the Towns power roles, he should have been more active and participated. That was his mistake, not ours. We all have a role to play and are expected to participate in finding SCUM. If one of our Townie power roles has anything relevant to bring forth, they should do it now. Otherwise, we need to bring someone else who isn't participating much to the table to answer why. We need to get moving forward with our search Townies!

I know I have stated this previously and Im going to say it again just in case it was not clear as many people have posted similar things to what I have said which in my opinion could be scummy but I am willing to overlook it for now as there has been a lot of filler going on and still some silent people in our town.

Cop should out only if he has a mafia result as we would be 1 less mafia, Im going to assume we have a doctor and moo wouldnt be that cruel to but a cop with no doctor or at the very least a bodyguard.

Now knowing that the crown is missing and we dont really know what kind of role he could be and I dont think any mafia role could make someone "missing". Id like to assume the latter in this case and think he may have been onto something yesterday with his suspect list and one of those people may have targeted him.
Sergeant mtamburini

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day1 - Taking a stroll in doughnut

Postby mtamburini on Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:31 pm

TheCrown wrote:Here are my thoughts:

#1 suspect = killuminati - he has not talked... probably mafia
#2 suspect = qbert - he gives no reason for vote
#3 suspect = jusplay - he bandwagons with no reason
#4 suspect = Ragot - bandwagon voting

Ready to be suspects = crasp and DB4.
Crasp seems so sure of who is scum... Seems like he trying to convince to lynch. He can't be so sure unless he is scum and knows who is town and mafia, and is trying to throw us off.
DB4 seems overeager and asked for a mass claim. Scummy to me.

The Rest:
Gabsensei - no voted. Suspectish
Akamiro - no talking, nothing of value
archer - doesn't talk much
CHECK - not afraid to vote, although mis-guided, never asked about my crappy football team favorites (Raiders and Rams = sucky)
Cump - unknown, but is participating
czar - doesn't say much
Elsuper - newbie, not saying much
King edward - trying
Mith - may be a townie
mtamb - may be a townie
Scarlet - newbie, unknown
tuffy - helping, maybe a townie

ANY of my thoughts are subject to change when new information emerges.

I for one would like to hear from my suspects list.

Here is that list for those who do not want to go back and find it.

We lynched Ragot, which turned out to be a bad lynch but as Db said it was not our fault as he should have been more active with such a powerful role.

Id also like to point out on a later post crown said he liked kill more that he was participating more so maybe looking at qbert or jusplay would be best. Kill is still in my suspect list as he voted for both ragot and db. But if kill was mafia I dont think he would make the crown go "missing" if he changed his mind on him.

If I do not hear of any night actions in 24 hours I am going to assume that there wasnt anything good to report on and should put suspicion on those 2 players as they were top of Crowns list.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby Gabsensei on Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:33 pm

mtamburini wrote:
DB4Christ wrote:On D1, as TC pointed out, we needed to start somewhere. Ragot was lynched in the end for non participation/evasive behavior. With one of the Towns power roles, he should have been more active and participated. That was his mistake, not ours. We all have a role to play and are expected to participate in finding SCUM. If one of our Townie power roles has anything relevant to bring forth, they should do it now. Otherwise, we need to bring someone else who isn't participating much to the table to answer why. We need to get moving forward with our search Townies!

I know I have stated this previously and Im going to say it again just in case it was not clear as many people have posted similar things to what I have said which in my opinion could be scummy but I am willing to overlook it for now as there has been a lot of filler going on and still some silent people in our town.

Cop should out only if he has a mafia result as we would be 1 less mafia, Im going to assume we have a doctor and moo wouldnt be that cruel to but a cop with no doctor or at the very least a bodyguard.

Now knowing that the crown is missing and we dont really know what kind of role he could be and I dont think any mafia role could make someone "missing". Id like to assume the latter in this case and think he may have been onto something yesterday with his suspect list and one of those people may have targeted him.

i totaly agree with you and i would love to know more about Czar since he almost never talk or at least since day 2 he havent spoke and so i would love to hear about him a lil bit more and there is qbert too that i would love to hear about
Major Gabsensei

Postby SiriusCowKing on Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:25 pm

Gabsensei wrote:i totaly agree with you and i would love to know more about Czar since he almost never talk or at least since day 2 he havent spoke and so i would love to hear about him a lil bit more and there is qbert too that i would love to hear about

Czar did spoke today, the only one who didn't spoke yet is akamiro. He has an injury so I doubt he will talk a lot. If he doesn't talk for another real life day I will PM him.
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.
Captain SiriusCowKing

Postby DB4Christ on Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:58 pm

Lets get more from all of them. Who should we start with....I think JustPlay. Will wait for a consensus though. I agree with the 24hr waiting period.
Corporal DB4Christ

Postby qbert68 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:59 pm

I don't have any Irish coffee but I do have some Kentucky wisky, or some Juagger mister
Cump Sherman wrote:I haven't chimed in up to now because I am as confused as most of you. I believe I cast the last vote for Ragot and was convinced it was right when I did it. Even though it took 10 of us, I feel more responsible. Ok, I'll save my speech for the funeral.

I am also reminded that Crasp's last words were about him possibly dying during the night. When he said it, I thought he was just rambling. Now, I'm not so sure. Maybe he knew something and paid the price.

As for TC, I'm leaning toward Gabsensei's explanation.

Qbert - I'm taking you up on your offer but I hope you have something stronger than cocoa. Irish coffee would be nice.
Corporal qbert68

Postby qbert68 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:07 pm

TC had to have thought someone one was in trouble and needed his assistance, because he left without eating his dinner and the house was locked so no one could get in with out busting the door down.

I am thinking that he is a doctor and someone called him for a fake emergency and he has been kidnapped by a serial killer.

As for voting on a SCUM, I will need more information before voting.
Corporal qbert68

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:41 pm

DB4Christ wrote:Lets get more from all of them. Who should we start with....I think JustPlay. Will wait for a consensus though. I agree with the 24hr waiting period.

and why lynch me? because I offer evidence to implicate YOU as Mafia....?

you need a better lawyer and better talking points, DB4.....

go to your Boss or Captain (Capo) and maybe he can suggest one for you......

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:44 pm

I really am not sure about TheCrown..but who is most likely to disappear...OR go into hiding...??

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day1 - Taking a stroll in doughnut

Postby King Edward 3rd on Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:51 pm

King Edward 3rd wrote:
Elsuper bano wrote:
DB4Christ wrote:TC.......Have you ever known me to lie....! If you want to lynch me ...go for it. No powers, but the town just lost a good citizen. That's history repeating itself all over again huh TC. :D Doughnuts are on me Townies! :-$
Sacrificial Lamb >Unvote Kill - Vote: DB

I don't know why but this seems really suspicious to me

vote DB

What seems suspicious to me is that this is only your 3rd post & you jump in & vote for someone who is at the top of the list of players to be lynched with no reason why. Your 1st post was a check in & the 2nd was a response to a doughnut comment. Care to explain ? Or are u going to lay low again ? unvote, vote Elsuper bano

This at the bottom of pg. 19 I called Elsuper out & as far as I see He still hasn't responded or commented on what happened last night. I think he's hiding in the shadows & isn't what scum does. I think he needs to say something :roll:
Sergeant 1st Class King Edward 3rd

Postby King Edward 3rd on Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:54 pm

I'm sorry he did speak by pointing a finger at players on this page

Postby King Edward 3rd on Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:55 pm

King Edward 3rd wrote:I'm sorry he did speak by pointing a finger at players on this page

Page 34

Postby SiriusCowKing on Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:27 pm

Day 2 vote count:
no votes yet

With 15 players in the game and 1 player missing it takes 8 votes to lynch.

Deadline is in 13 days
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.
Captain SiriusCowKing

Postby CHECK-M8 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:32 pm

qbert68 wrote:TC had to have thought someone one was in trouble and needed his assistance, because he left without eating his dinner and the house was locked so no one could get in with out busting the door down.

Maybe they didn't have to bust down the door. Lets do some thinking outside the box. We all know Crown had sh** for brains, because he said bad things about the dolphins, so maybe he decided to go soak his head in the toilet after he saw the dolphins dominate Sunday, and accidentally flushed himself. That would explain why the doors were still locked. Watching the fins win might have made him lose his appetite and that is why his food was left uneaten :-s

Just a thought.

Ok, that is all I got.
Major CHECK-M8

Postby mtamburini on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:57 pm

CHECK-M8 wrote:
qbert68 wrote:TC had to have thought someone one was in trouble and needed his assistance, because he left without eating his dinner and the house was locked so no one could get in with out busting the door down.

Maybe they didn't have to bust down the door. Lets do some thinking outside the box. We all know Crown had sh** for brains, because he said bad things about the dolphins, so maybe he decided to go soak his head in the toilet after he saw the dolphins dominate Sunday, and accidentally flushed himself. That would explain why the doors were still locked. Watching the fins win might have made him lose his appetite and that is why his food was left uneaten :-s

Just a thought.

Ok, that is all I got.

Ok on a more serious note m8, since none of us know 100% what happened last night with the crown (or at least that anyone will say) what will you contribute today to help us find mafia? Do you agree with pursuing his top suspects or do you think we should take a different approach?
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby DB4Christ on Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:37 pm

Come on Great Fish, what are your thoughts on SCUM possibilities?
Corporal DB4Christ

Postby Cump Sherman on Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:07 pm

CHECK-M8 wrote:

Just a thought.

Ok, that is all I got.

Thank you fin. I haven't laughed that hard for several days.
Captain Cump Sherman

Postby Cump Sherman on Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:10 pm

I'm going back to crib sheets and see who was band wagoning. Or does someone have this already laid out? At this point, I don't think there any better way to find the scum?
Captain Cump Sherman

Postby czar richard on Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:34 pm

i am still confused why you all lynched ragot
Captain czar richard

Postby czar richard on Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:36 pm

I am still not sure about the crown,he disappeared yes,but maybe he is feeling guilty about something?
Captain czar richard

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives