Conquer Club

[GON 2nd mafia game] The townies won

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day2 - A cold morning

Postby SiriusCowKing on Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:08 pm

Day 2 vote count:
Killuminati19 - Gabsensei

With 15 players in the game and 1 player missing it takes 8 votes to lynch.

Deadline is in 12 days
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.
Captain SiriusCowKing

Postby qbert68 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:16 pm

There is a lot of finger pointing going on by everyone and no one knows anything about anyone. There are a couple of people that keep pushing towards lynching of some people which in turn could be shown as a sign of mafia, but It could also mean that they are townies and my have the right choice in who they are wanting to hang. But none of us really know who is who.

I know some of you are pointing fingers at me because I have not talked much, but I assure you that I am not a mafia I am trying my best to learn how this game works and take each persons statements and try to read between the lines and figure out who is who.

I still think that we need more information before we can accuse others of something that they may not be.

the only people that I can see right now that might get might vote is
DB4 - still has my vote because he has been very eager to lynch a lot of people
Kill - Only because he don't say much
Elsuper - Not sure what to think about him
Check-M8 - clue less on what's going on
Corporal qbert68

Postby mtamburini on Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:35 pm

Vote Check M8

I understand that you love your football team, but its coming down to business now in finding mafia and you are one of the players on my list that has not contributed anything game related today that is worth any value. You are not the only one on my list, however I choose to vote for you and not one of the less talkative people because of what happened yesterday lynching Ragot.

Even though you talked about your team a lot yesterday as well you did give some decent input, I really thought you could be town yesterday but today you are making me change my mind.

Please change my mind so I can unvote you and pursue my other leads.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby CHECK-M8 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:55 pm

I really don't care what you think nor would I have any idea how to change your mind if I did care. I'm not mafia but really can't tell you what my role is, for fear of getting whacked. But to be perfectly honest no more help than I am at figuring out things it really wouldn't be that big of a loss if I were whacked.

I thought Ragot was a mafia and I am the one that started his lynching. Now I have killed an innocent. I have a pretty big townie role (if I understand things correctly) but I am totally clueless as to how to use it for good. So as for now I am going to try and keep my mouth shut a little more and only talk about things I know about.....like football. If that seems scumie lynch me.
Major CHECK-M8

Postby mtamburini on Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:03 pm

CHECK-M8 wrote:I really don't care what you think nor would I have any idea how to change your mind if I did care. I'm not mafia but really can't tell you what my role is, for fear of getting whacked. But to be perfectly honest no more help than I am at figuring out things it really wouldn't be that big of a loss if I were whacked.

I thought Ragot was a mafia and I am the one that started his lynching. Now I have killed an innocent. I have a pretty big townie role (if I understand things correctly) but I am totally clueless as to how to use it for good. So as for now I am going to try and keep my mouth shut a little more and only talk about things I know about.....like football. If that seems scumie lynch me.

You do understand why I talking to you right? To get a faster response instead of waiting 3 days from someone else. I can check you tomorrow, if you are speaking the truth, and go onto my check that has not been talking much today.

But M8 do realize any information you can hint at to what your role may be (unless its medic or bodyguard ofc) please share so we can get a better idea of what direction we should be looking at to lynch. If you have night actions please do share if there was anything relevant like someone visiting someone or something along those lines. You saying you are a big townie roll and then saying you are ok with getting lynch is NOT OK by any means. We need to keep all our townies together, big and small.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby DB4Christ on Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:21 pm

Oh Great Fish......do you have a fortune to tell? What have you seen as you roam the depths? What great fish story have you to tell?

Seriously, if you need advice as to how to best use your powers for the good of Doughnut Town, ask Moo in a PM buddy. He will guide you, without interfering in the game.
Corporal DB4Christ

Postby CHECK-M8 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:24 pm

Yeah I understand mtamburini, but I get frustrated when I feel I am not good at something. And this is something that I feel lost in. But I am going to stick with it. Maybe it will get better.
Major CHECK-M8

Postby mtamburini on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:06 pm

CHECK-M8 wrote:Yeah I understand mtamburini, but I get frustrated when I feel I am not good at something. And this is something that I feel lost in. But I am going to stick with it. Maybe it will get better.

Thats fine bud. Give me some reads on who you life as mafia/town that would be a good start.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby CHECK-M8 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:17 pm

My order:
1. Ragot
2. Killuminati19
3. Gabsensei
4. archer3base
5. TheCrown

Now it looks like at least two of that list are already dead townies. So as I said before I SUCK at this. :?
Major CHECK-M8

Postby TuffyLess on Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:17 am

CHECK-M8 wrote:My order:
1. Ragot
2. Killuminati19
3. Gabsensei

4. archer3base
5. TheCrown

Now it looks like at least two of that list are already dead townies. So as I said before I SUCK at this. :?

SiriusCowKing wrote:Day 2 vote count:

Curious list M8. :-k
Major TuffyLess

Postby mtamburini on Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:44 am

TuffyLess wrote:
CHECK-M8 wrote:My order:
1. Ragot
2. Killuminati19
3. Gabsensei

4. archer3base
5. TheCrown

SiriusCowKing wrote:Day 2 vote count:

Curious list M8. :-k

Well that's a start m8 I'm assuming this is your mafia list or was your list lol can you explain why you have these peoples names on your list?
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby Elsuper bano on Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:37 am

Killuminati19 wrote:If you want to be down another townie, follow gabsensei's logic. And also Elsuper, why do scum want to lynch by day? I could have sworn the goal was for townies to lynch mafia. What am I missing exactly?

From what I have been able to figure out is we vote to lynch scum. That is how we kill them along with some townies with guns that can kill at night. But we messed up and did the mafias dirty work yesterday and killed one of our own. DB said "SCUM want to lynch by day" I guess the more townies the mafia can trick us in to killing the faster they win. That is the only reason I can think of for scum wanting to lynch us by day.

KE3 I am sorry I did not explain my vote better, I did not know I needed to it being the first time I ever voted. I thought it was suspicious that DB voter for himself once he started getting more votes. Why would anyone vote for themselves? Now that I look back I don't know if that was a good vote but he just implicated himself by pointing out he was in both lynching parties along with kill and crasp who we now know was mafia.
Corporal Elsuper bano

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:46 am

I too would like reason to vote for Kill...he is not at the top of my list.....
Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:47 am

yes, with LOTS of new players, a few hints and tips along the way would HELP LOTS. I agree with El Super on that point.

Mike

Postby King Edward 3rd on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:14 am

Here is some of my thoughts on this matter. On pg.12 after he got 3votes, TC comes up with a list of suspects & an oversight of the game. I think that was to take the heat off of him. From then on TC suggested who to look at & people followed. When DB got close to be lynched it changed to kill & then when he spoke it changed to Ragot & we all know what happened to him!!!! I think mafia is putting suggestions out there & seeing who will follow so they can lynch by day. further down on pg. 12 Gabsensei calls TC out by saying [ I can see what your doing you know and its working with most of the people but to me your not talking enough] What did he mean by that statement??? 3 posts later Gab. unvotes TC & votes DB. Now on day 2 the 1st vote is made by Gab. with a list of suspects like TC. had. I'm a new player but this looks like a pattern. So if the town wants to be controlled by the mafia so be it. It really doesn't matter to me if you people kill each other off !!!!!!
Lieutenant King Edward 3rd

Postby DB4Christ on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:08 am

KE3, are you saying you don't care if Townies kill each other off?!
Corporal DB4Christ

Postby SiriusCowKing on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:37 am

Day 2 vote count:
CHECK-M8 - mtamburini

With 15 players in the game and 1 player missing it takes 8 votes to lynch.

Deadline is in 11 days
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.
Captain SiriusCowKing

Postby King Edward 3rd on Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:44 am

I said people not one certain group so take it however you want.
Lieutenant King Edward 3rd

Postby Killuminati19 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:53 pm

I'm with Check M8. I'm having a difficult time making heads or tails. That's not to say this isn't a good time, because it is. I'll even concede that the Dolphins have sweet unis. Having said that, all I can go off of are what people have said. DB4 seems the most suspicious to me. Voting for himself seemed to be an overplay. ElSuper also seems shady as his rare posts are accusations and adversarial. I am leaning towards these two but am open to other suggestions.
Major Killuminati19

Postby mtamburini on Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:41 pm

Unfortunately guys if no one votes we will be going into the night with another townie dying at night. For the newer people I understand you don't want to vote for someone because you are unsure of their position but I can assure you voting is a positive thing even if you are wrong! From the votes yesterday we gathered info on some patterns of how people voted. Today unfortunately are we getting no night actions to report on all we can go on is voting from yesterday and that's about it. If we start voting for each other we might get scum to bw on a vote which will give us information as well maybe even lynch a mafia. With one mafia dying last night going to bet we are not in a mylo situation. Which means we can lynch someone today and of we are wrong we won't lose the game but will gain information from votes and reasons why they were voted on. Beginning to ramble here a bit but I can go through my logic of why we are not in mylo later. Would like to hear more from my fellow townies on their opinions. My favourite thing to do is get everyone to answer this question. If u had a gun who would u kill and if u had a vest who would you save?
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby archer3base on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:41 pm

mtamburini wrote:Unfortunately guys if no one votes we will be going into the night with another townie dying at night. For the newer people I understand you don't want to vote for someone because you are unsure of their position but I can assure you voting is a positive thing even if you are wrong! From the votes yesterday we gathered info on some patterns of how people voted. Today unfortunately are we getting no night actions to report on all we can go on is voting from yesterday and that's about it. If we start voting for each other we might get scum to bw on a vote which will give us information as well maybe even lynch a mafia. With one mafia dying last night going to bet we are not in a mylo situation. Which means we can lynch someone today and of we are wrong we won't lose the game but will gain information from votes and reasons why they were voted on. Beginning to ramble here a bit but I can go through my logic of why we are not in mylo later. Would like to hear more from my fellow townies on their opinions. My favourite thing to do is get everyone to answer this question. If u had a gun who would u kill and if u had a vest who would you save?

Shoot - DB4 (been suspicious of him since the beginning and didn't change my vote from him last round)
Defend - mtamburini (seems like he knows what he's doing and can help us out)
Major archer3base

Postby DB4Christ on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:55 pm

Shoot Archer - Has been out to hang me from the get go. Must be SCUM and know I'm Town...why else would he be so confident and persistent!
Vote: Archer
Save: M8 - Seems genuinely lost......If he had Scum feeding his thoughts, would be more in tune with the dialog/game. (Plus...I liked Dan Morino) :D
Corporal DB4Christ

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:49 pm

what is mylo? I am new to all the Terminology. (first time trying this game and learning so much has NOT been FUN.)

and

This terminology link is NOT useful when I jus now tried it: Terminology: viewtopic.php?f=213&t=87345#p2025730

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:52 pm

Can I make a suggestion that we no longer talk about superfluous things here? in this thread.

TOP OF MY LIST of topics to avoid:

1) Miami Dolphins

2) Dan Marino

3) NFL football. I am not a hater of NFL football, but all that talk is a distraction and takes up space and reading time.

When I am trying to play and learn this new game, reading such irrelevant stuff is a waste of my time and energy.

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:59 pm

ok...I will admit that I may have spoken too soon, at least one one matter: try this.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=72901

above link is Glossary of terms, alphabetical….

Unfortunately, MYLO is NOT THERE....so can someone tell me what that means??

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives