Conquer Club

[GON 2nd mafia game] The townies won

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day1 - Taking a stroll in doughnut

Postby mtamburini on Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:46 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:I BW early, IF YOU want to call it that, because 1) I had suspicions based on DB4's talk of LYNCHING EARLY, like on page 4 and

2) to get things moving; I did not change and COULD have voted for RAGOT at L-2, but DID NOT bandwagon there....so YOUR ACCUSATION IS DENIED. MTAM

mtamburini wrote:
TheCrown wrote:Here are my thoughts:

#1 suspect = killuminati - he has not talked... probably mafia
#2 suspect = qbert - he gives no reason for vote
#3 suspect = jusplay - he bandwagons with no reason
#4 suspect = Ragot - bandwagon voting

Ready to be suspects = crasp and DB4.
Crasp seems so sure of who is scum... Seems like he trying to convince to lynch. He can't be so sure unless he is scum and knows who is town and mafia, and is trying to throw us off.
DB4 seems overeager and asked for a mass claim. Scummy to me.

The Rest:
Gabsensei - no voted. Suspectish
Akamiro - no talking, nothing of value
archer - doesn't talk much
CHECK - not afraid to vote, although mis-guided, never asked about my crappy football team favorites (Raiders and Rams = sucky)
Cump - unknown, but is participating
czar - doesn't say much
Elsuper - newbie, not saying much
King edward - trying
Mith - may be a townie
mtamb - may be a townie
Scarlet - newbie, unknown
tuffy - helping, maybe a townie

ANY of my thoughts are subject to change when new information emerges.

I for one would like to hear from my suspects list.

Here is that list for those who do not want to go back and find it.

We lynched Ragot, which turned out to be a bad lynch but as Db said it was not our fault as he should have been more active with such a powerful role.

Id also like to point out on a later post crown said he liked kill more that he was participating more so maybe looking at qbert or jusplay would be best. Kill is still in my suspect list as he voted for both ragot and db. But if kill was mafia I dont think he would make the crown go "missing" if he changed his mind on him.

If I do not hear of any night actions in 24 hours I am going to assume that there wasnt anything good to report on and should put suspicion on those 2 players as they were top of Crowns list.

So you think Ragot not speaking up was more town than db eager to lynch someone? Ill agree I do have my suspicion of db but at least he was contributing.
Sergeant mtamburini

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day2 - A cold morning

Postby TuffyLess on Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:56 pm

mtamburini wrote:
czar richard wrote:i am still confused why you all lynched ragot

We lynched Ragot because he didnt talk much and was BW voting on DB without a decent explanation. With a role as strong as his was he should have declared when he was at L2 cause I surely would've unvoted in a heartbeat. But yesterday was the past and although I did cast a vote on him yesterday, we need to look forward at today on finding more scum. Looking at the people who did vote for him would be a good start.

My reasoning for voting Ragot has just been stated. Him being quiet was really suspicious but we gave him the opportunity to clear himself and he didnt want to. It was one of the "better" lynches at the time because if he was mafia it was a great lynch, if he flipped town he was not contributing much to help us who the scum was.

FP'd by czar tuffy and justplay

Agreed ... i posted this same line on page 25 when voting for Ragot.
I said if he was VT - hes not helping us.
If he turned out to be townie with a power roll .... shame shame for not helping.

Its not a mystery at all as to why he got lynched.

Kill is top on my hang-him-high list right now.
He keeps pushing for a DB4 lynch for no reason and has gotten testy about us taking the time to figure out the rolls playing last night.
On top of that, he has helped us zilch in this en-devour.

Czar perhaps just got on my list too - guess it depends how he responds here.
Would be nice to see his analysis of last night too; havent heard much from him in two mafia days. :shock:
I currently view him as posting a sentence here and there to make it appear he's not idling, but still staying the shadows abit to often.

Townie thoughts?
Major TuffyLess

Postby DB4Christ on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:47 pm

GMEOH as well Tuf....kinda shady. Also watching Just4, he sure does throw out some mob lingo pretty readily, "(Capo)" Mtamb suggested waiting 24hrs to give all a chance to post, specifically a power role report...if anything to report. Lets squeeze some lemons in about 10 hrs. and see who dries up first.
Corporal DB4Christ

Postby archer3base on Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:20 pm

TuffyLess wrote:
mtamburini wrote:

We lynched Ragot because he didnt talk much and was BW voting on DB without a decent explanation. With a role as strong as his was he should have declared when he was at L2 cause I surely would've unvoted in a heartbeat. But yesterday was the past and although I did cast a vote on him yesterday, we need to look forward at today on finding more scum. Looking at the people who did vote for him would be a good start.

My reasoning for voting Ragot has just been stated. Him being quiet was really suspicious but we gave him the opportunity to clear himself and he didnt want to. It was one of the "better" lynches at the time because if he was mafia it was a great lynch, if he flipped town he was not contributing much to help us who the scum was.

If he turned out to be townie with a power roll .... shame shame for not helping.

He keeps pushing for a DB4 lynch for no reason and has gotten testy about us taking the time to figure out the rolls playing last night.

Would be nice to see his analysis of last night too; havent heard much from him in two mafia days. :shock:
I currently view him as posting a sentence here and there to make it appear he's not idling, but still staying the shadows abit to often.

Townie thoughts?

I don't even know how people can make lists yet... we still don't know anything. The only person I'm a little suspicious of still is DB4... he got to 9 votes and wasn't lynched. I think that is significant and you can decide what that means for yourself and I've already stated why I think it matters. Not pushing for anything here, just stating what we know. Crown also agreed with me and something bad happened to him. Maybe I'm next and then you'll know for sure.
Major archer3base

Postby archer3base on Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:23 pm

Also, to clarify, my list includes everyone and is not numbered. Not even close to enough info...
Major archer3base

Postby Elsuper bano on Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:41 pm

I didn't point a finger Edward. DB gave his perspective and I noted that he and kill fell into the criteria he proposed as possible scum.

Elsuper bano wrote:
DB4Christ wrote:I can only approach this from my perspective. I know I am Townie, so here is how I am looking at it. You who are Townies will have the same perspective. SCUM want to lynch by day, so I am going back to the lynching parties as the only concrete and productive way of identifying SCUM. If a Cop or Watcher reveal something, it will of course change my method. For now:
DB4Christ - archer3base, justplay4fun, Ragot25, qbert68, Gabsensei, Killuminati19, Crasp, DB4Christ, Elsuper bano (Page 20)
Ragot25 - CHECK-M8, TheCrown, Killuminati19, Crasp, mtamburini, TuffyLess, Mithridaties, King Edward 3rd, DB4Christ,Cump (Page 30)
Those in Blue are dead or missing. I must presume SCUM are common to both list. Thoughts fellow Townies?

Well if I am not mistaken that singles out you DB & Killuminati.

You King Edward 3rd seem to be the one who keeps pointing the finger. I am just a noobie trying to figure out how this game works. I know I haven't posted much but I am confused as to how this game works and still trying to figure it out.
Corporal Elsuper bano

Postby DB4Christ on Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:48 pm

Uh.....TC pulled back and voted for Ragot Archer. I'm not sure how that's lost on you....but whatever. :roll:
Corporal DB4Christ

Postby Gabsensei on Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:11 am

so far there are people im curious about

(the order dont matter)

#1. DB4 - was too eager early but is helping still out there trying his best dont think is scummy but still watching him
#2. kill - not talking alot, BW and not sure how to see what he say sometime
#3. Czard - trying, not talking alot
#4. Qbert - almost not talking at all
#5. king edward - easy to point at other, trying,

so since we have to start somewhere i will go with it and vote for kill he does not talk alot and bw and to justify his reasonning he say what other said before him and to me this look scummy
Major Gabsensei

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] Day1 - Taking a stroll in doughnut

Postby King Edward 3rd on Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:54 am

Elsuper bano wrote:
DB4Christ wrote:TC.......Have you ever known me to lie....! If you want to lynch me ...go for it. No powers, but the town just lost a good citizen. That's history repeating itself all over again huh TC. :D Doughnuts are on me Townies! :-$
Sacrificial Lamb >Unvote Kill - Vote: DB

I don't know why but this seems really suspicious to me

vote DB

Elsuper I'm new to this game also if u were reading you would know that. What I was saying is that was your 3rd post & you jumped right in & voted for someone with no reason. If I was commenting on that quote I would find that [ have you ever known me to lie & DB voting for himself ] a little suspicious. And you still haven't explained yourself. You respond by trying to make it look like I'm the bad one. That seems suspicious to me.
Sergeant 1st Class King Edward 3rd

Re: [GON 2nd mafia game] checking in

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:08 am

This, on page 4 is the first discussion of lynching, by DB4...why would a townie talk of lynching when we are not even SURE Mafia is in town, at such an early stage. Some were still checking in when DB4 make this quote; this is why I am very suspicious of DB4 and why I voted for him.

DB4Christ wrote:Got me a brand new hanging rope for the game! While we wait for the scum to confirm, I will walk around VT and pick us out a tall hanging tree. Maybe set up a few tables, my barbeque and some horseshoes. That way we will be set for D1 "Hang the SCUMBAG" party! ;)
Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:09 am

Also I now understand why Ragot got lynched, not by what he said, BUT because he said so LITTLE and contributed little to the game...in his powerful role.

Tell me what his role was. I do not know.

Postby King Edward 3rd on Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:17 am

jusplay4fun wrote:Also I now understand why Ragot got lynched, not by what he said, BUT because he said so LITTLE and contributed little to the game...in his powerful role.

Tell me what his role was. I do not know.

If you look on pg. 1 it tells u who is alive & dead & missing. He was vigilante.
Sergeant 1st Class King Edward 3rd

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:19 am

did we know his role BEFORE he died?

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:24 am

As far as my knowledge of Mafia term ("Capo") I watch lots of movies like Godfather and Good Fellas. I also read the book the Valachi Papers.

Postby Killuminati19 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:30 am

archer3base wrote:
TuffyLess wrote:
mtamburini wrote:

Townie thoughts?

I don't even know how people can make lists yet... we still don't know anything. The only person I'm a little suspicious of still is DB4... he got to 9 votes and wasn't lynched. I think that is significant and you can decide what that means for yourself and I've already stated why I think it matters. Not pushing for anything here, just stating what we know. Crown also agreed with me and something bad happened to him. Maybe I'm next and then you'll know for sure.

I can assure you, kill should be nowhere near the top of your list. I have helped zilch? Tell me someone who has? We are nowhere closer to finding scum now than when we begun.
Captain Killuminati19

Postby SiriusCowKing on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:55 am

Day 2 vote count:
Killuminati19 - Gabsensei

With 15 players in the game and 1 player missing it takes 8 votes to lynch.

Deadline is in 12 days
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.
Captain SiriusCowKing

Postby archer3base on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:33 am

DB4Christ wrote:Uh.....TC pulled back and voted for Ragot Archer. I'm not sure how that's lost on you....but whatever. :roll:

He changed his vote because he wanted to get someone else to claim... It had nothing to do with whether or not he was suspicious of you.
Major archer3base

Postby Killuminati19 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:34 am

If you want to be down another townie, follow gabsensei's logic. And also Elsuper, why do scum want to lynch by day? I could have sworn the goal was for townies to lynch mafia. What am I missing exactly?
Captain Killuminati19

Postby mtamburini on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:11 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:did we know his role BEFORE he died?

We found out his role after he died. He did not claim his role when he was close to getting lynched.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:16 pm

Alright Ill be waiting 4 more hours for any night actions to come in or else I am gonna assume they were not mafia related, keep in mind if there is a watcher or tracker and you saw someone go visit someone that can be potentially good information to tell town about as we can figure out why they visited that person and maybe get both of them cleared as town people. IE if someone tracked or watched Crasp last night we can find out who he visited and assume that the person he visited was a townie cause mafia wouldnt roleblock themselves.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby CHECK-M8 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:22 pm

I vote lynch SiriusCowKing, he seems to know everything and doesn't want to tell us. That seems the like the worst kind of scum (well other than jet fans) :D
Major CHECK-M8

Postby mtamburini on Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:25 pm

M8 do you have anything useful to help town or are you just going to be putting in filler. GMEOY
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby Akamiro on Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:04 pm

So i'm back in hooville. The prognosis on my leg isn't good, but i'm back now ready to punish mafia scum. Any fellow townsfolk want to fill me in on the coming and goins before I start my re-read and pinpoint the evil doers?
Captain Akamiro

Postby mtamburini on Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:13 pm

Akamiro wrote:So i'm back in hooville. The prognosis on my leg isn't good, but i'm back now ready to punish mafia scum. Any fellow townsfolk want to fill me in on the coming and goins before I start my re-read and pinpoint the evil doers?

First welcome back. Second I'd rather you do re reading and develop your own opinion and not get influenced by anyone (especially scum) so we can have a set of fresh eyes on the situation and maybe you can catch something we all have been missing.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby DB4Christ on Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:58 pm

Welcome back AK! Be careful what you say about hanging SCUM, it will put you on Archers list of suspects! :lol: :lol:
Corporal DB4Christ

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives