Conquer Club

The Whitechapel Murderer- GAME OVER - TOWN WON

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Whitechapel Murderer- Day 3 starts on page 28

Postby virus90 on Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:52 pm

and your opinion on benga Nebud?
i thought nagerous was cleared by hotshot or am i myself now getting insane?
Major virus90

Postby HotShot53 on Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:52 pm

strike wolf wrote:
HotShot53 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:I forgot about that. Under that logic, I have to assume that either Nag or Kratos are immune to your investigation and/or were busdriven. That or New guy's ability is unblockable.

Why is that your conclusion? My role said that my investigations would always be accurate... so unless I was given incorrect info by the mod in my role or results, nag and kratos are town. Unless nag is a busdriver, there is no-one left to claim that role.

My best theory at the moment is that benga is jack, and that IB was poisoned while being my bodyguard and gregwolf tried to recruit me, and instead poisoned IB.

That's another thing. It doesn't make sense for a cult recruitment to effect the body guard let alone cause him to be poisoned by it. If he was hit by it he should be recruited. To be honest, even my theory about cult trying to recruit you last night leading to you knowing about it doesn't make sense if you and virus switch places.

Maybe it was a mod decision? Since the recruiter was getting killed that night anyway, he poisoned the bodyguard instead of recruiting one of us? Since it was a drug cult, it sort of makes sense to be poison also. I don't know, but everyone else has other night actions so I don't have any other ideas who it would be if it was someone else.

Having Nag claim and give any info he has might help to get a more complete picture... but at the moment I am in favor of lynching benga as most likely jack, and see what we find tonight before deciding who will get lynched tomorrow if needed.
Major HotShot53

Postby Anarkistsdream on Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:54 pm

HotShot53 wrote:
Anarkistsdream wrote:
HotShot53 wrote:
virus90 wrote:it sure wont end with the lynch since i believe DY now is maffia aligned.

He admitted to being a third party opium recruit.

Anark, can we have the option of allowing DY to live on peacefully smoking his opium, or will we have to lynch him tomorrow?

Hahahahahaha... You guys have at least until tomorrow to figure that out before the number drops to 3 to lynch.

Sorry I wasn't very clear... I meant that if we find and lynch jack in day 3, if DY is the only non-town left, can we end the game then rather than going through a night and then lynching DY in day 4?

When the win condition is met, the game will end. Whichever win condition is met first, may I add.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby strike wolf on Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:58 pm

And that sounds ominous of someone who doesn't have to follow normal routes (possible lyncher?)
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby HotShot53 on Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:03 pm

strike wolf wrote:And that sounds ominous of someone who doesn't have to follow normal routes (possible lyncher?)

I'm guessing the "whichever win condition is met" refers to jack, who is still alive and I'm sure has a different win condition than the rest of us. Of course Anark has to phrase it in a way to make it more interesting and suspicious lol.
Major HotShot53

Postby virus90 on Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:08 pm

and i think that the wincondition of DY changed with his switching to cult so atleast 3. and then maybe a poisoner of some kind involved ? still i dont get the poison part yet.
Major virus90

Postby strike wolf on Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:10 pm

Except that the normal win condition for an SK is to eliminate all of the other players. It's still very relevant that the statement seems to imply that one win condition could happen first.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Anarkistsdream on Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:27 pm

Dunnnnn dun dunnnnnnnnnnnn
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby benga on Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:23 pm

virus90 wrote:and your opinion on benga Nebud?

when I read the note:

Seek the ancient king who lies in the Hanging Garden for justice to prevail or my beauty Amytis will be the next to fall.

Neb II was the king that built gardens for his queen, that was my reference to Neb

and also I think DY is lying about the recruiter being dead, but honestly I am confused at this point about anything :?

why I think he is lying, cause his win objective changed, right?
Sergeant benga

Postby nagerous on Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:11 pm

I was he is just skimming again
Captain nagerous

Postby HotShot53 on Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:18 pm

nagerous wrote:

Do you have any current thoughts or theories? As the only unknown role, any information that might help us?
Major HotShot53

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:17 pm

nagerous wrote:

This ^ is why nagerous isn't cleared in my mind. He comes on, posts this crap one-liner without helping town at all. It is possible that Hotshot's results are accurate and Nag could be scum. Godfathers ALWAYS come up town. Therefore, the correct result is Town, because of the Godfather-ness of his role. Do you really think Jack will just turn up "scum"? Please.

I would like nag to fill in his information...or he gets my vote...
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:20 pm

benga wrote:

when I read the note:

Seek the ancient king who lies in the Hanging Garden for justice to prevail or my beauty Amytis will be the next to fall.

Neb II was the king that built gardens for his queen, that was my reference to Neb

and also I think DY is lying about the recruiter being dead, but honestly I am confused at this point about anything :?

why I think he is lying, cause his win objective changed, right?

Benga, you're scummy as hell. As soon as nag posts his information, I think I'll be voting you (unless Nag claims Jack the Ripper...).

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:21 pm

We've had 2 people claiming miller so far or did I imagine the first one?
ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–’ā–’ā–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:32 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:We've had 2 people claiming miller so far or did I imagine the first one?

Lol...yes, I didn't totally lose that. convenient for a 1 shot vig/miller claim to come up, eh?

Postby strike wolf on Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:50 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:We've had 2 people claiming miller so far or did I imagine the first one?

Lol...yes, I didn't totally lose that. convenient for a 1 shot vig/miller claim to come up, eh?

Safari thought he was a miller, I actually have a message in my P.M. telling me that cops hate me. Either way, you can look, my role is proven. I killed Greg wolf even the fish hook is consistent with my character (he was a fish porter originally).

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Iron Butterfly on Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:34 pm

I would think you would need an active imagination with all the fibbing on your part. It was not so long ago you were feigning you were being blocked and blaming it on a Chinese person, which I happened to point out. I also find it curious that you did not reveal that you could review night kills as well.

Is it possible that perhaps the poisoner was really killed? Instead we still have an active cult running around? We have a Chinese death but he could just as easily be the poisoner. Just because Doom says he was Cult leader does not make it so. In fact it could be a nice gambit on Dooms part.

The only way one could claim a miller role is if an investigation on them is actually returned as mafia and they flip town. We have no idea what safari was.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby benga on Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:52 am

can we get a vote count pls?
Sergeant benga

Postby nagerous on Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:47 pm

strike wolf wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:

Safari thought he was a miller, I actually have a message in my P.M. telling me that cops hate me. Either way, you can look, my role is proven. I killed Greg wolf even the fish hook is consistent with my character (he was a fish porter originally).

I believe you, I had a similar message advising of some cops.
Captain nagerous

Postby nagerous on Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:48 pm

virus90 wrote:first of all your ability might be proven but your allignement is not.
second: hotshot announced i was his masons, his watson.
third: nagerous was cleared by hotshot in the night. so why would sherlock clear his mason?
forth: nagerous claimed tracker
fifth: point 2-4 is right out there in the last 2 pages. thats why i told you to read.
six: so unless you and newguy now counterclaim the sherlock / watson duo i think me and hotshot are it.
seven: go try claim watson / sherlock, could be fun, since i got atleast as many points to prove your not it.

Where did I claim tracker? I haven't claimed anything, far too much skimming going on.
Captain nagerous

Postby nagerous on Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:55 pm

I see some people want some information from me, fucking inbox has eaten my role PM though so I have requested Anarkists to send it to me.

DoomYoshi seems like the obvious lynch today purely for lying

under the lynch all liars premise vote doomyoshi

Once Anarkists sends me my role I will clear a few things up.
Captain nagerous

Postby nagerous on Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:00 pm

Kill a cult member... the cult leader is dead anyway apparently so it is not going to do harm, if he is Jack brilliant, if not we use the night actions/possible deaths to garner more information the next day.

Whoever Jack is clearly has a strong fake claim and possibly information on other roles too.
Captain nagerous

Postby nagerous on Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:01 pm

Also, Bodyguard, Jailkeeper and Doctor seems a bit OTT to me on the protective roles.
Captain nagerous

Postby kratos644 on Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:22 pm

nagerous wrote:Also, Bodyguard, Jailkeeper and Doctor seems a bit OTT to me on the protective roles.

We had 2 doctors at the beginning actually. Assuming safari was i
Telling the truth
Best Score: 2799, Best Rank: Colonel, Best Scoreboard Spot: 126
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Major kratos644

Postby nagerous on Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:57 pm

Apologies.. I am still trying to get my head around all the various claimed actions and in actions.. With the lack of time I definitely think doom is the sensible lynch for today. He is a threat that will have to be dealt with eventually as a cultists to end game and it is better than risking a mislynch on a townie. I think with the next day phase given the inconsistency of the tracking on night one Nebuchan should reveal his night action first and we can see how it correlates to other actions. I am suspicious of the way he is aggressively pursuing me despite having been cleared, he might yet turn out to be town.

For now I don't think it is of towns best interest for me to fully claim as it will let me fit together some of the pieces of the puzzle so that jack the liar can be exposed. Once nark sends me my name role then I will happily reveal that. For now with the shortness of time due to the dropping vote count doom is the best lynch.
Captain nagerous

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives