Conquer Club

Batman Mafia~~~GOTHAM WINS!!!!!!!!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Talapus on Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:51 pm

MountainLion wrote:Hell of a game Talapus. I would love to play in your next game.

You listed all the night actions, but who was who before and after night 4?

Oh man, you're going make me post that huh.....alright, give me a second. :P
Corporal Talapus

Postby The1exile on Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:52 pm

great game talapus. Sorry I had to be replaced, but I couldn't keep up. best big game I've seen since Xen's V for vendetta, possibly even better.
Lieutenant The1exile

Postby Huckleberryhound on Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:53 pm

Great game mate, i will join your next one.
Corporal Huckleberryhound

Postby Skoffin on Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:57 pm

Ha well that was fun, I had a bit of trouble to begin with because my partner wasn't turning up, then the replacement didn't turn up, thank goodness Neutrino took over. To start off with I was an investigator, the plan was to look for scum to begin with that way if I were to be suspected I could throw heat at someone else and possibly look less guilty. By the time I found one they were dead :P Now if you were wondering why the day I was almost lynched why I thought it was hilarious, well that's because I got my PM while it was still day, I could change roles. I thought I'd be dead next day anyway so I was thinking of changing to a pro-gotham role and having the last laugh, aheh.
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Serbia on Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:07 pm

Excellent, excellent game!!!! Best one I've been in, and I'm REALLY glad I didn't get lynched the first night! :D

And I also want to know everyone's roles before and after night 4!
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Skoffin on Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:10 pm

I was Poison Ivy, started off as an investigator. Then night four I could chose one of four roles to become:
1) Repent your wicked ways and become a Pro-Gotham inmate, you'll get a new role and be on the the side of Gotham, so if the good guys win, so do you

2) Stay Poison Ivy and become an Serial Killer, be careful though! Anti-Gotham role.

3) Start a cult and recruit members to join your group which will now be the third group in Arkham. You'll win when the cult out numbers both Pro/Anti Gotham players.

Since both I and Neutrino picked cult, we got to be partners again. But everytime we tried to recruit someone screwed it up, BWAH!
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Talapus on Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:14 pm

Before Night 4:

1)Kernal_Kronic ā€“ Matt Hagen A.K.A. ā€œClayfaceā€ ā€“ Pro-Gotham/Arkam Inmate(Miller)
2)neutrino -Jervis Tetch A.K.A. ā€œMad Hatterā€ ā€“ Anti-Gotham/Evil Genius (Responsible for night 4)
3)Skoffin - Pamela Lillian Isley A.K.A. ā€œPoison Ivyā€ ā€“ Anti-Gotham/Evil Genius(Responsible for night 4)
4)n8freeman - Simon Trent A.K.A. ā€œThe Grey Ghostā€ - Pro-Gotham/Arkham Inmate(Townie)
5)derfderf34 - Carl Beaumont ā€“ Pro-Gotham/Arkham Inmate(Fool) before night for, became a hider after it.
6) Huckleberryhound - Tony Zucco - Pro-Gotham/Arkham Inmate(Fool) before day 4, but became a spy after.
7)freezie ā€“ Barbara Gordon A.K.A. ā€œBatgirlā€ ā€“ Pro-Gotham/Sidekick(Doctor) before, but became an investigator after night 4
8)MountainLion - Bruce Wayne A.K.A. Batman - Pro-Gotham/Vigilante Lost bullet proof vest after night 4
9)LSU Tiger Josh - Dick Grayson A.K.A. ā€œRobinā€ ā€“ Pro-Gotham/Sidekick(Doctor) Could no longer save self after night 4

This is all I could remember off the top of my head. But there were lots of other changes and decisions made by other players. Also, some players had multiple options to choose from. Again, it depended on the player. They will remember better then me. Sorry, itā€™s just a lot to keep track ofā€¦ :oops:
Corporal Talapus

Postby Talapus on Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:19 pm

Skoffin wrote: Ha well that was fun, I had a bit of trouble to begin with because my partner wasn't turning up, then the replacement didn't turn up, thank goodness Neutrino took over. To start off with I was an investigator, the plan was to look for scum to begin with that way if I were to be suspected I could throw heat at someone else and possibly look less guilty. By the time I found one they were dead :P Now if you were wondering why the day I was almost lynched why I thought it was hilarious, well that's because I got my PM while it was still day, I could change roles. I thought I'd be dead next day anyway so I was thinking of changing to a pro-gotham role and having the last laugh, aheh.

Other players got their PM in the day as well. I figured it would make decisions harder... :twisted:
Corporal Talapus

Postby Fircoal on Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:26 pm

Great game, good twists, good idea, bad scenes. I'll say this for the millionth time, WAY TOO LONG!

And YAY I WIN! :D
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Re: Batman Mafia~~~GOTHAM WINS!!!!!!!!

Postby Fircoal on Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:28 pm

WOAH, this seems like the biggest twist yet. Everyone is alive. :shock:

Talapus wrote:Players Still Alive:

1)Fircoal - Selina Kyle A.K.A. ā€œCat Womanā€ ā€“ Anti/Pro-Gotham/Freelancer: Each night you can hinder(role block) or help(Stop role blocks, mafia and SK hits thus insuring the action of one other player if they have a power role)
2)freezie - Gordon A.K.A. ā€œBatgirlā€ ā€“ Pro-Gotham/Sidekick(Doctor)
3)pancakemix - A.K.A. ā€œJokerā€ ā€“ Anti-Gotham/Serial Killer/Cleaner
4)Koesen2.0 - Billy Mumy A.K.A. ā€œThe Foxā€ - Pro-Gotham/Arkham Inmate(Mason)
5)LSU Tiger Josh - Dick Grayson A.K.A. ā€œRobinā€ ā€“ Pro-Gotham/Sidekick(Doctor)
6)Serbia - Peter Scolari A.K.A. ā€œThe Sharkā€ - Pro-Gotham/Arkham Inmate(Mason)
7)derfderf34 - Carl Beaumont ā€“ Pro-Gotham/Arkham Inmate(Hider)
8)XenCobra - A.K.A. ā€œCommissioner Gordon/Chief Of Policeā€ ā€“ Pro-Gotham/Cop
9)gimpyThewonder - A.K.A ā€œThe Riddlerā€ ā€“ Anti-Gotham/Roleblocker
10)cmckinney - cmckinney ā€“ Dr. Milo ā€“ Pro-Gotham/Arkham Inmate(Hider)
11)nagerous - Jonah Hex - Pro-Gotham/Arkam Inmate(Miller)
12)Skittles! - Stell Bates - Pro-Gotham/Arkham Inmate(Fool)
13)kalishnikov - Dr.Victor Fries A.K.A. ā€œMr. Freezeā€ ā€“ Anti-Gotham/Asylum Mafia
14)mandalorian2298 - Detective Bullock A.K.A. ā€œDetectiveā€ ā€“ Pro-Gotham/Detective
15)Koesen - Harvey Dent A.K.A ā€œTwo-Faceā€ ā€“ Anti-Gotham/Bus Driver
16)Skoffin - Pamela Lillian Isley A.K.A. ā€œPoison Ivyā€ ā€“ Anti-Gotham/Evil Genius(Responsible for night 4)/Cult Recruiter
17)jnd94 - Oswald Cobblepot A.K.A. ā€œPenguinā€ ā€“ Anti-Gotham/Asylum Mafia
18)Anarkistsdream - David Jolliffe ā€“ Pro-Gotham/Mason
19)Minister Masket - A.K.A. ā€œBat-miteā€ ā€“ Pro-Gotham/Arkham Inmate(Bomb)
20)Huckleberryhound - Tony Zucco - Pro-Gotham/Arkham Inmate(Fool)
21)Skittles! 2.0 - Sid The Squid - Pro-Gotham/Arkham Inmate(Hider)
22)kwanton - Jonathan Crane A.K.A. ā€œScarecrowā€ ā€“ Anti-Gotham/Deranged Lunatic(Had the power to scare two people out of voting each day
23)MountainLion - Bruce Wayne A.K.A. Batman - Pro-Gotham/Vigilante
24)XenCobra2.0 - Andrea Beaumont/The Phantasm ā€“ Pro-Gotham/Revenge Vigilante(Tried to kill one certain character, once/if she succeeded, sheā€™d become a regular townie)
25)Kernal_Kronic ā€“ Matt Hagen A.K.A. ā€œClayfaceā€ ā€“ Anti-Gotham/Arkam Inmate
26)neutrino - Jervis Tetch A.K.A. ā€œMad Hatterā€ ā€“ Anti-Gotham/Evil Genius (Responsible for night 4)/Cult Recruiter
27)n8freeman - Simon Trent A.K.A. ā€œThe Grey Ghostā€ - Pro-Gotham/Arkham Inmate(Cult Hunter)

:lol:
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Talapus on Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:29 pm

Fircoal wrote:Great game, good twists, good idea, bad scenes. I'll say this for the millionth time, WAY TOO LONG!

Maybe you just have to short of an attention span for my scenes... :D

And congrats, you did win. I figured for sure they were going to lynch you :wink:
Corporal Talapus

Re: Batman Mafia~~~GOTHAM WINS!!!!!!!!

Postby Talapus on Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:30 pm

Fircoal wrote:WOAH, this seems like the biggest twist yet. Everyone is alive. :shock:

Fixed.... :P
Corporal Talapus

Postby n8freeman on Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:31 pm

i was actually going to vote skoffin night 4, instead of targeting u with the cult killer thing

but hucklyberry was just annoying, didnt think he was scum

i got lucky with that night four kill
luns101 wrote:I would like the power to understand women. But we all know that is impossible...so it will have to remain a wish.

Cadet n8freeman

Postby Fircoal on Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:31 pm

Talapus wrote:
Fircoal wrote:Great game, good twists, good idea, bad scenes. I'll say this for the millionth time, WAY TOO LONG!

Maybe you just have to short of an attention span for my scenes... :D

And congrats, you did win. I figured for sure they were going to lynch you :wink:

Maybe, but it's still my opinion.

I thought so too. :D
Captain Fircoal

Postby Talapus on Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:32 pm

n8freeman wrote:i was actually going to vote skoffin night 4, instead of targeting u with the cult killer thing

but hucklyberry was just annoying, didnt think he was scum

i got lucky with that night four kill

Yes you did. If you missed that night, the cult might have started to take over :shock:
Corporal Talapus

Postby jnd94 on Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:33 pm

GOTHAM WINS!!!!!!! I AM PENGUIN, YOUR LEADER AND MASTER!!!!!!!
Captain jnd94

Postby Talapus on Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:33 pm

jnd94 wrote:GOTHAM WINS!!!!!!! I AM PENGUIN, YOUR LEADER AND MASTER!!!!!!!
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Well played game anyway... :P
Corporal Talapus

Postby ga7 on Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:46 pm

I followed this game, it was insane and fun to read, well done Talapus (and yay for long scenes :P)
Lieutenant ga7

Postby n8freeman on Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:47 pm

i have to say, i was quite dissapointed with being a vanilla townie, untill night four, then my role was fun

jw, were there any plain townies or mafia after ngith 4?
Last edited by n8freeman on Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
luns101 wrote:I would like the power to understand women. But we all know that is impossible...so it will have to remain a wish.

Cadet n8freeman

Postby jnd94 on Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:48 pm

Talapus wrote:
jnd94 wrote:GOTHAM WINS!!!!!!! I AM PENGUIN, YOUR LEADER AND MASTER!!!!!!!
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Well played game anyway... :P

TALAPUS!!!! I love you man!!!! *hugs* Great game!!!!!
Captain jnd94

Postby jnd94 on Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:49 pm

Me and kalish had a great few night kills. Our first one, a random vote, and we got the cop(XenCobra)! Second was a townie, but w/e.
Captain jnd94

Postby Koesen on Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:21 pm

I have a question:

In the night I (as Two Face) was killed, I traded places with mandalorian, assuming the doctor would protect him. Your night action list shows that Freezie did exactly that. So why was I killed? Shouldn't Freezie's protection have covered me?"

I thought until now that for some weird reson the doctor had not protected Mandy, but it says he did, so... :?:
Sergeant Koesen

Postby Fircoal on Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:25 pm

ga7 wrote:(and yay for long scenes :P)

You have to be kidding me. :roll:
Captain Fircoal

Postby pancakemix on Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:29 pm

I'm tellin' ya, I was on a roll. I'm counting this as my best performance as scum, topping V for Vendetta (which was pretty good). Thanks for the game, Tal. Can't wait for the next one, as long as it's after summer (I'm trying to cut back some).
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby Fircoal on Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:31 pm

pancakemix wrote:I'm tellin' ya, I was on a roll. I'm counting this as my best performance as scum, topping V for Vendetta (which was pretty good). Thanks for the game, Tal. Can't wait for the next one, as long as it's after summer (I'm trying to cut back some).

Why? Summer is the time to play.

Oddly it's the oppisite of what I thought. I thought summer know bring more activity, instead it brought a ton less.
Captain Fircoal

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives