Conquer Club

Batman Mafia~~~GOTHAM WINS!!!!!!!!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Koesen on Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:28 am

It was indeed a great game, and I hope to be part of the next one. Don't let anyone talk you into cutting the night scenes!
Sergeant Koesen

Postby Fircoal on Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:06 am

Koesen wrote:Don't let anyone talk you into cutting the night scenes!

No please cut down the night scenes or at least not revial game info. ;)
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Fircoal on Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:10 am

jnd94 wrote:
Fircoal wrote:
Aimless wrote:Of course, it is still 40 pages shy of Sherwood.

Great, I forgot. This puts it at 3rd, which makes NV3 4th. :evil:

what was second?

Einter Sherwood or Finn Rock.
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Talapus on Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:22 pm

Koesen wrote:It was indeed a great game, and I hope to be part of the next one. Don't let anyone talk you into cutting the night scenes!

Don't worry, it will take more then Fircoal to convince me... :wink:
Corporal Talapus

Postby Fircoal on Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:23 pm

Talapus wrote:
Koesen wrote:It was indeed a great game, and I hope to be part of the next one. Don't let anyone talk you into cutting the night scenes!

Great. :cry:
Captain Fircoal

Postby Talapus on Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:25 pm

Fircoal wrote:
Talapus wrote:

You don't have to play in it... :P
Corporal Talapus

Postby n8freeman on Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:29 pm

Neutrino wrote:
jnd94 wrote:
Talapus wrote:
Kernal_Kronic wrote:Brilliant game tal, one of the best...I'll be keeping my eyes open for the next one :shock:

Thanks, I have the storyline all ready to go, but it's another big one, so it won't start until September. It should be fun and crazy like this one was... :P

awesome, then count me in that one!

Same.

I would have to say that we made perhaps the most useless Cult that there has ever been. We never actually managed to recriut anyone. Skoffin was taken out trying to recriut our main danger at the time (LSU) and I was assassinated while trying to recriut what I assumed to be a relitavely minor character (n8)

Despite these abismal failures, I would have to say this is the greatest mafia game I have ever had the pleasure of participating in. :D

i was vry minor untill night 4, previously a townie
i was shocked and excited after i got poison ivy with my first cult attack

woot, it was all over for the cult after that, u now i never actually targeted the mad hatter, wonder how i killed him :lol:
luns101 wrote:I would like the power to understand women. But we all know that is impossible...so it will have to remain a wish.

Cadet n8freeman

Postby Talapus on Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:31 pm

n8freeman wrote:
i was vry minor untill night 4, previously a townie
i was shocked and excited after i got poison ivy with my first cult attack

woot, it was all over for the cult after that, u now i never actually targeted the mad hatter, wonder how i killed him :lol:

THe Mad Hatter targeted you...automatic death for both..Hahaha :twisted:
Corporal Talapus

Postby n8freeman on Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:35 pm

he tried to recruit me didnt he

lol
bad idea, dont recruit ur partners murfer

u definetly need to make another mafia game, and sign me up for it now
luns101 wrote:I would like the power to understand women. But we all know that is impossible...so it will have to remain a wish.

Cadet n8freeman

Postby Talapus on Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:37 pm

n8freeman wrote:he tried to recruit me didnt he

lol
bad idea, dont recruit ur partners murfer

u definetly need to make another mafia game, and sign me up for it now

I will, it will just be awhile until it happens....And of course you can be in it! :D
Corporal Talapus

Postby Fircoal on Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:04 pm

Talapus wrote:
Fircoal wrote:
Talapus wrote:

You don't have to play in it... :P

well I kind-of want to. Will the scenes give any game data away?
Captain Fircoal

Postby Talapus on Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:17 pm

Maybe...I haven't decided yet. Maybe I'll sum it up and just PM you each morning... :P
Corporal Talapus

Postby Fircoal on Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:22 pm

Talapus wrote:Maybe...I haven't decided yet. Maybe I'll sum it up and just PM you each morning... :P

I was thinking that too, but Maybe, you should just put that at the bottom of the long post, for the lazy people. ;)
Captain Fircoal

Postby Skoffin on Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:37 pm

Fircoal wrote:
Talapus wrote:Maybe...I haven't decided yet. Maybe I'll sum it up and just PM you each morning... :P

I was thinking that too, but Maybe, you should just put that at the bottom of the long post, for the lazy people. ;)

Wut? You want a tl:dr section for the lazy people? "So and so did it, clue points to that guy"
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby derfderf34 on Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:28 pm

Talapus wrote:
3) derfderf...welcome to my black list. after several PM's from me and warnings from other players, you still didn't quite get how to play. You need a lot more practice....

due what warning pms??
(\__/)
(= . =)
(")_(") bringing back that bunny pride
why did they get rid of gridiron gang
bluegray
eh' woman
Corporal derfderf34

Postby pancakemix on Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:46 pm

Fircoal wrote:ok, derf derf you're an idiot. :roll:

Otherwise this game has been pretty random. So I've decided to make this game a lot easier. Pancakemix is scum. I have a speical way to tell, if you know what I mean. :wink: Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum.

Wow, Fircoal had me pegged Day 1. :lol:
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby derfderf34 on Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:09 am

blacklisted for being suspicious of mafia?
(\__/)
(= . =)
(")_(") bringing back that bunny pride
why did they get rid of gridiron gang
bluegray
eh' woman
Corporal derfderf34

Postby Fircoal on Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 am

pancakemix wrote:
Fircoal wrote:ok, derf derf you're an idiot. :roll:

Otherwise this game has been pretty random. So I've decided to make this game a lot easier. Pancakemix is scum. I have a speical way to tell, if you know what I mean. :wink: Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum, Pancakemix is scum.

Wow, Fircoal had me pegged Day 1. :lol:

lol, yes I did, and don't forget it. :D
Captain Fircoal

Postby pancakemix on Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:35 am

Oh yeah, one more thing: SK+Janitor Powers=awesome role.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

Postby n8freeman on Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:56 am

pancakemix wrote:Oh yeah, one more thing: SK+Janitor Powers=awesome role.

i forgot wat a janitor does
and i am way to lazy to look it up

so can anybody tell me

Cadet n8freeman

Postby Koesen on Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:38 pm

Janitors erase the information about their victims, meaning the others won't know their role when they die.
Sergeant Koesen

Re: Batman Mafia~~~GOTHAM WINS!!!!!!!!

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:29 am

this was a fun and crazy game :)
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby pancakemix on Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:45 am

LSU Tiger Josh wrote:this was a fun and crazy game :)

You sure do love necrobumping threads don't you? :lol:

Still, good choice in bumpage.
Epic Win

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:36 am

haha yep I like to bring up good memories and reread them sometimes :lol: figure it might help inspire the new bunch that is here playing since so many have left over time
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives