Conquer Club

C9 newbie game TOWN WINS. Feel'n Groovey

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: C9 newbie game DAY ONE BEGINS

Postby Marashu on Mon May 04, 2015 2:31 pm

Just went back and re-read the thread. First, I want to say that I'm a bit less suspicious now about Endgame, and am leaning a bit more towards dakky. Dakky was trying to just push me to vote when I was still undecided on what would be best for the town, on top of the pushing for no-lynch at the start (which may just be a mistake) and on top of what NoS pointed out with Slander's soft defense of him.

@Endgame - I was trying to pay attention to the exchange between WCG and Slander. Right now, I'm not really getting a scum pair feeling from that.

@WCG I can see why you'd be doing the Madmitch vote. My one problem with it is, would Slander be so obvious as to make him the least suspicious? Even in his modified suspicion ranking, everyone but Madmitch was 4 or 5.
Major Marashu

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon May 04, 2015 3:09 pm

Endgame422 wrote:The lynch was in order NoS,end,mars,wing.
No dakky involved as he held his vote for slanders claim.

Unvote Vote Dakky
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby madmitch on Mon May 04, 2015 5:37 pm

@ wing first you wanted to be allies than you poined the FOS at me then you want to hang me,what kind of a relationship is this? you used me to do some of your dirty work . that seems pretty scummy so I have no option but to VOTE WING
Cadet madmitch

Postby dakky21 on Mon May 04, 2015 5:48 pm

Lynch me and you will have 3v1, and with those informations we have, the town is almost certain to lose as we will have 3:1 chance to lynch mafia.

My main concern is Wing voted first for endgame, then Marashu, then bandwagoned on Slander giving him the last required vote

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:Vote Slander

Post after it, he says

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:I'll be honest I didnt see that coming, I rate NoS as the greater mafia target, but its a brave tactic to fakecounterclaim to get a kill. I really hope Slander wasnt vanilla town lying.

Day 2 he voted madmitch, then changed his vote to me again with no further reasoning, just vote dakky.

VOTE WING
Captain dakky21

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon May 04, 2015 5:55 pm

dakky21 wrote:Lynch me and you will have 3v1, and with those informations we have, the town is almost certain to lose as we will have 3:1 chance to lynch mafia.

Lynch Town and its 2v1

I gave my reasoning, you werent on the vote for Slander, and I dont see fault with peoples reasonings who were on the vote. I initially voted Madmitch as I thought he was the only one not on the vote. Endgame corrected me, hence the vote switch.

I also did not give my reasoning for hammering Slander. There was no reason to give my reasons, it was self explanatory.

I am at L-1 so claim my role - Vanilla Townie
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon May 04, 2015 5:57 pm

Cant believe you just OMGUS'd me on the basis that I "bandwagoned" on Slander. My vote on End was a jokevote, and my vote on Mars was unsupported by others. You just made up reasons to suit your target.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby dakky21 on Mon May 04, 2015 6:30 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:I am at L-1 so claim my role - Vanilla Townie

Yeah, everyone would say they are claiming VT as it is the only thing you can do when at L-1. Not changing my vote for now.
Captain dakky21

Postby Marashu on Mon May 04, 2015 6:38 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:I gave my reasoning, you werent on the vote for Slander, and I dont see fault with peoples reasonings who were on the vote. I initially voted Madmitch as I thought he was the only one not on the vote. Endgame corrected me, hence the vote switch.

So to clarify, your vote for dakky now is because dakky was waiting for slander to claim before voting?

I also did not give my reasoning for hammering Slander. There was no reason to give my reasons, it was self explanatory.

I agree, at the point where you hammered Slander, it was pretty evident why you did it, in my opinion.

I am at L-1 so claim my role - Vanilla Townie

I could be wrong on this one, but is it not safe to assume that everyone will be saying that? We lost the cop, and because of that it's very, very unlikely that we have a doctor (and if we did have one, why not save the cop?).

Right now, I don't feel comfortable either doing the hammer vote for WCG or bringing dakky to L-1 until I hear more about WCG's reason for voting dakky. @Endgame, now that you've heard some opinions, what're your thoughts? Are you still leaning WCG?
Major Marashu

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon May 04, 2015 6:49 pm

In order

NoSurvivors wrote:With the night coming, I will claim if I get to L-1, but my vote goes to the best case in my opinion and vote slander.

From your limited posts, you have not only stayed out of the spotlight all game, however you have also soft defended dakky and endgame by your contradictory list. I think it's you and either dakky or endgame.

Endgame422 wrote:Deadlines today.id rather have a claim from slander then NoS(we have plenty of opinions from NoS) and no lynch is not an option.
Unvote wing
Vote Slander

Slander was under no pressure, and so why would mafia jump onto the bandwagon to hide when it would have been easy to pressure NoS for lynch.

dakky21 wrote:BTW guys... did you noticed that Marashu joke voted NoS on the second page but didn't put it in red? Since then not a single vote from him. Wanna bet if Slander gets to L-1 we will have his vote?

Soft defence of Slander and attempt to distract onto Mars who at the time was my target so he could count on my support in leading the discussion down a different path.

dakky21 wrote:Though slander did a lot of votes & unvotes, I don't find him necessarily scum as Marshu & MadMitch waiting for someone to come at L-1.

Straight after - further soft defending of Slander.

Marashu wrote:
dakky21 wrote:Marashu, by the rule #14 of the game, everyone must vote. Pick your candidate or no lynch, but you must vote.

I was hoping to vote once I was a bit more convinced, but with the deadline looming, Vote: Slander who is still my FoS.

Waiting for claim is protocol its not an action which shows allegiance. Dakky soft defended him twice, then pushed Mars into voting, I suspect in a hope that Mars would push NoS to equal vote. He then subtly suggested that Slander should claim cop, and thus he did.

I cant see a case against End here as he had no reason to vote his partner at this point. Mars again could have gone with NoS. So whos the mafia?
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon May 04, 2015 6:51 pm

dakky21 wrote:My main concern is Wing voted first for endgame, then Marashu, then bandwagoned on Slander giving him the last required vote
[/b]

The very same argument by which he soft defended Slander.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby dakky21 on Mon May 04, 2015 8:23 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
dakky21 wrote:My main concern is Wing voted first for endgame, then Marashu, then bandwagoned on Slander giving him the last required vote
[/b]

The very same argument by which he soft defended Slander.

From what I learned in the last few games, you are getting too much defensive. You are at L-1 and write posts as a maniac. I'm almost sure NoS would vote you if he was alive.

Talking about soft defenses, I wasn't trying to defend him or anyone, it just sounded to me that obvious.
Captain dakky21

Postby Marashu on Mon May 04, 2015 8:31 pm

That makes a lot of sense. Vote: Dakky

@Endgame, unless Madmitch decides to change vote, it'll take your vote to hammer. I honestly right now feel like it is Slander/Dakky. I feel like WCG hammering slander even when he said he thought NoS was the bigger threat does make some sense, considering the way the claims were made.

dakky21 wrote:From what I learned in the last few games, you are getting too much defensive. You are at L-1 and write posts as a maniac. I'm almost sure NoS would vote you if he was alive.

I'm not seeing that as WCG getting defensive, I'm seeing it as WCG answering the question I asked about why he voted for you. As for the strange claim about how NoS would vote, I'll admit that things change and you need to be flexible as new information becomes apparent, but he was suspecting you and endgame by the end of D1, leaning more towards you.
Major Marashu

Postby Endgame422 on Tue May 05, 2015 1:51 am

vote dakky
Lieutenant Endgame422

Postby dakky21 on Tue May 05, 2015 6:48 am

Endgame422 wrote:vote dakky

This is a lynch with 3 votes against me, Wing, Marashu & End voted, and this was the shortest game I ever played!
Congratulations town, NoS saved you all!
Captain dakky21

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Tue May 05, 2015 11:09 am

Wahey good job town.

When Slander got to two votes you could have placed a vote on Marashu and put both at L-2, distracted the conversation onto a town player and possibly avoided Slander dying. It was almost impossible once the claim was made and NoS countered. Its unlucky as a Doc claim would have been a totally different story.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby NoSurvivors on Tue May 05, 2015 11:12 am

I like the "what would nos do" card :lol: ego boost
persianempire wrote:its when ur food goes bad... you get spoils
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Tue May 05, 2015 11:17 am

You had both scum nailed D1, thats mighty impressive reading.

I had it as NoS and Mars.... utter rubbish reads. My only saving grace in both C9 games is that I have reads Ends alignment perfectly twice.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby Iron Butterfly on Tue May 05, 2015 12:56 pm

Good job guys.

From my observations I thought mafia would have you guys fooled. The Turning point was slander making his scum"rating"post. That seemed to show some inconstancy. Slander was a sly dog in some instances.

A no lynch in a game like this is a gimme for mafia. Free kill.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Endgame422 on Tue May 05, 2015 12:59 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:Good job guys.

From my observations I thought mafia would have you guys fooled. The Turning point was slander making his scum"rating"post. That seemed to show some inconstancy. Slander was a sly dog in some instances.

Thanks for hosting IB.
Lieutenant Endgame422

Postby dakky21 on Tue May 05, 2015 1:32 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:Good job guys.

Well it was a newbie mafia after all. I think I learned something. Maybe another one after the Harry Potter one ends, there's too much information to process.
Captain dakky21

Re: C9 newbie game TOWN WINS. Feel'n Groovey

Postby madmitch on Tue May 05, 2015 1:45 pm

good game guys thanks for letting play
Cadet madmitch

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Tue May 05, 2015 1:59 pm

Sorry for voting you Madmitch, can you see now that my reasoning was sound, I just shot a little wide of the mark?
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby Marashu on Tue May 05, 2015 2:51 pm

Thanks for hosting the game, IB! Great play with baiting the cop, NoS. I'm a bit surprised that both of my non-joke votes were right. @_@

I was trying to not get in the way of scumhunting D1, but I'm curious, what could I have done to help with the scumhunting?
Major Marashu

Postby Marashu on Tue May 05, 2015 2:52 pm

WE BUILT THIS CITY ON ROCK AND ROLL!
Major Marashu

Postby NoSurvivors on Tue May 05, 2015 4:38 pm

I like these more straightforward games where we know whats in it and what to look for :P makes it much easier than that other insanely complicated one! Thanks for hosting IB! If you host any more straightforward games (with townies and a few PRs and such) then count me in!
persianempire wrote:its when ur food goes bad... you get spoils
Colonel NoSurvivors

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives