Conquer Club

Foundation Mafia [6/12] Endgame: Second Foundation Wins.

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Two more

Poll ended at Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:35 am

Streaker
8%
Metsfanmax
8%
Wingcmdr
No votes
Madmitch
No votes
Timwoodbury
31%
Hotshot
15%
Dazza
No votes
Dakky
15%
Endgame
23%

Total votes : 13

Re: Foundation Mafia [6/12] Endgame: Second Foundation Wins.

Postby degaston on Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:52 pm

Mine was somewhat of a pity vote for the difficult situation he was in - I think the town JOAT should have had a name.

I was being truthful in my case that if he was scum, he probably wouldn't have killed Mets, and if he had, then he wouldn't have admitted it. I don't think his scum buddies would have tried something like that on someone playing their first game. Townies should have seen that and defended him more.
Brigadier degaston

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (4)
General Contribution (3)

Postby strike wolf on Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:07 pm

Voting closed. Timwoodbury and Endgame win the secondary prizes.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (6)

Postby HotShot53 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:20 am

degaston wrote:Mine was somewhat of a pity vote for the difficult situation he was in - I think the town JOAT should have had a name.

I was being truthful in my case that if he was scum, he probably wouldn't have killed Mets, and if he had, then he wouldn't have admitted it. I don't think his scum buddies would have tried something like that on someone playing their first game. Townies should have seen that and defended him more.

I tried to defend him... and as a result I got lynched the next day somehow lol
Colonel HotShot53

Medals: 63
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (2) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2)
Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (7)
General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (4) Tribe Achievement (1)

Postby strike wolf on Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:34 am

I'll admit. Knowing the rules does create some bias but I can't remember another game where I had this much trouble as a host understanding town's logic during the lynches. TIm's made some sense but i didn't really see where the Hotshot lynch especially came from. Aage was the obvious choice and had fully expected you guys to take him out.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (6)

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives