Conquer Club

[Official]Adventure time mafia:MAFIA WIN!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

MVP?

Dakky21
11%
Hotshot53
No votes
Whatsausage?
89%

Total votes : 9

Re: [Official]Adventure time mafia:MAFIA WIN!

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:45 pm

Whatsausage wrote:
WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:Congratulations mafia. In all seriousness though, D2 was spent as an argument between four town players, thats a very dirty way to win. Outside of that you played very well.

What would you have done in that situation? I wasn't going to try and stop the town from going against each other, and I did have some input into the argument.

Hunt down Kratos and make him answer my questions and all the others I wanted to ask him. He played it perfectly, get caught out and disappear before being modreplaced so Hotshot could just ignore the questions.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby dakky21 on Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:07 pm

whatsausage for sure... who voted me lol ?
Captain dakky21

Postby ptlowe on Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:25 am

LVP = TWR
Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

Postby the white rose on Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:51 am

As a new player I went through this game again to see why we lost as advised by wing.

I could not believe how badly town played. I know its easy to say in retrospect....but....

mitch claimed cop too early, wing, our only protective role failed to protect him, albeit he would have blocked him too, but mitch would have survived an obvious kill and mafia would have had no kill that night. this would have made wing's claim more believable as mitch would have claimed he was blocked. would have helpted if wing had claimed jailer first instead of first claiming roleblocker. He also went after me with streaker, then when even the real scum would not join their bandwagon he switched to tim accusing him of bus driving! All along, the real scum realised that it would look too scummy to try lynch me at that stage....and why should they with experienced town players looking to twist facts to lynch people.

streaker was awful. Within one minute of dakky's obvious bogus claim he accepted it and tried to divert attention to another player, how scummy is that? and then when i went after him, he tried to get me lynched as a double voting godfather for heaven's sake.

still no idea why pixar claimed when he did.

and then tim could not claim his role as he had forgotten it and deleted his pm,

only ragian played a good game, but even he got his claim wrong!

Was i wrong to hammer ptlowe? I had the right idea to look for someone experienced who was keeping below the radar following ragian who i always read as town.
Sergeant 1st Class the white rose

Postby Ragian on Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:45 am

I can't believe I got my claim wrong :lol:
Captain Ragian

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:09 am

the white rose wrote:wing, our only protective role failed to protect him, albeit he would have blocked him too, but mitch would have survived an obvious kill and mafia would have had no kill that night. this would have made wing's claim more believable as mitch would have claimed he was blocked. would have helpted if wing had claimed jailer first instead of first claiming roleblocker.

Is my aim to be useful to town, or to prove my role? Town arent playing for self preservation, wasting mitchs night action to save my own skin is not beneficial when i can be useful and search for scum. And either I did prove my role, how do you know my alignment from my role?

the white rose wrote:All along, the real scum realised that it would look too scummy to try lynch me at that stage....and why should they with experienced town players looking to twist facts to lynch people.

Precisely, so why under small questioning of your hammering D1 actions did you leap to defend yourself and accuse Streaker. It was your comments that spiralled that discussion into a full blown war. Town have no information so they must query everything, you cannot expect to be trusted simply because mitch said so. But here you have shown understanding that mafia are unlikely to try and mislynch a cop checked town as they know it to be accurate. So why lynch both myself and streaker because we accused you? Can you see why that doesnt add up?

the white rose wrote:streaker was awful. Within one minute of dakky's obvious bogus claim he accepted it and tried to divert attention to another player, how scummy is that? and then when i went after him, he tried to get me lynched as a double voting godfather for heaven's sake.

Is it not scummier to try and lynch the bodyguard? Hindsight proved it to bogus, not foresight.

the white rose wrote:still no idea why pixar claimed when he did.

Agreed.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby Ragian on Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:07 am

Pix felt bad about his fuck-up. He is too inexperienced to know just to keep silent about PRs. Same goes about mitch.
Captain Ragian

Postby the white rose on Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:51 am

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
the white rose wrote:wing, our only protective role failed to protect him, albeit he would have blocked him too, but mitch would have survived an obvious kill and mafia would have had no kill that night. this would have made wing's claim more believable as mitch would have claimed he was blocked. would have helpted if wing had claimed jailer first instead of first claiming roleblocker.

Is my aim to be useful to town, or to prove my role? Town arent playing for self preservation, wasting mitchs night action to save my own skin is not beneficial when i can be useful and search for scum. And either I did prove my role, how do you know my alignment from my role?

and how is allowing the town cop to be killed, when you are the only one that can save him possibly be useful to town?

by exercising your powers to save the town cop, your subsequent claim becomes believable, especially after the cop claimed to be r/b'd

instead you allowed scum to kill our cop then tried to build a case against me. I did not believe your claim cos i thought if it were true then you would have saved our cop.
WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
the white rose wrote:All along, the real scum realised that it would look too scummy to try lynch me at that stage....and why should they with experienced town players looking to twist facts to lynch people.

Precisely, so why under small questioning of your hammering D1 actions did you leap to defend yourself and accuse Streaker. It was your comments that spiralled that discussion into a full blown war. Town have no information so they must query everything, you cannot expect to be trusted simply because mitch said so. But here you have shown understanding that mafia are unlikely to try and mislynch a cop checked town as they know it to be accurate. So why lynch both myself and streaker because we accused you? Can you see why that doesnt add up?

I accused streaker not cos he attacked me, but for his gullibility in being the only one to accept dakky's claim as kosher. Anyone could see it was bogus, and yet he accepted it as genuine and moved on to focus on someone else. It was only after i attacked him that he tried to claim that i was some sort of double voting godfather....and it was you that hammered him iirc.

why would townies look to try and lynch a cop confirmed townie, especially one with a double vote that had just lynched a goon from l-2 when under no pressure to do so....with that and streaker's undue haste on getting off dakky, can you see now how that screams scum?

had streaker behave more like town, had you protected the cop, we may well have got on to mafia, but when the two of you behave like scum, don't be surprised when you both get lynched and mafia win.

like i said before, only ragian behaved like town, and he never got lynched. Had you and streaker done the same you too would have survived and we could have concentrated together on the rest.

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:11 pm

Its post game and your still starting a world war because of a difference of opinion.

Your comments here are not, "here is why I think different" they are "you are wrong and must be crushed". No need. It was the same throughout the game which is why we decided that your play was scummy despite the cop check.

I cannot see why questioning a cop check, when mafia can just kill the copchecked at night, to be scummy.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby Whatsausage on Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:49 pm

Twr, if pt had been scum, and wing stopped the kill that way, would his choice have still been the wrong one?
If mitch hadn't been the scum target, would his choice have still been the wrong one?
There is no way for someone to be sure that the cop will be the kill target, so he would just be turning the cop into a VT on the chance that he may stop a kill. Wing is right, it is more important to try and aid the town than to make provable actions to be able to prove your role later on.
Colonel Whatsausage

Postby the white rose on Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:22 pm

agreed to a point, but how many times have you seen the cop survive a night when not protected?

guessing pt to roleblock is just that, a guess. protecting the confirmed cop is not a guess. its not about making the cop a vt, its a matter of guessing who mafia will kill....has to be the cop, if this was blocked then not only do we save a life overnight but we make mafia think again before trying to kill the cop on the following night.

this failure to protect the most important role in the game had a side effect later on insofar as his claim was not believed. but this is a side effect and certainly not the main reason for protecting the cop. Any sort of bodyguard is there to protect the cop, wing failed to do that and then asked everyone else to believe that he could have done, but failed to do so.

Sausage, this was an easy game for you guys to win, town killed themselves by bad play. I was looking to go after scum, its not my fault that the scummiest players were wing and streaker.

Postby the white rose on Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:42 pm

just been reading mafia chat, so you had a bus driver then. was hotshot just a goon?

Also would be interesting to know what character you both were.

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:58 pm

the white rose wrote:just been reading mafia chat, so you had a bus driver then. .

And so we were entirely justified in not taking the copcheck at face value alone.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby Whatsausage on Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:46 pm

the white rose wrote:just been reading mafia chat, so you had a bus driver then. was hotshot just a goon?

Also would be interesting to know what character you both were.

I was "magic man" or something like that, and yes, hotshot was just a goon
Colonel Whatsausage

Postby the white rose on Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:29 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
the white rose wrote:just been reading mafia chat, so you had a bus driver then. .

And so we were entirely justified in not taking the copcheck at face value alone.

Yes of course, but its a huge leap from that to claiming i was scum just cos i had a double vote. I tried to claim town credit for lynching dakky from l-2, but you somehow thought that was scummy too. It was always perfectly possible that i could have been mafia, but the point is it was unlikely, much more likely that some others were mafia which is as it turned out, but for some reason you and streaker seemed hell bent on twisting facts to come up with a scenario however unlikely that i was mafia. Why? I have no idea. I was simply scum hunting and found you and streaker behaving like a scum pair.

Postby Ragian on Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:28 pm

Get a room.
Captain Ragian

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:32 pm

Ragian wrote:Get a room.

:( Not fair. I'm actively not responding as you can tell from my lack of reply in well over 12 hours!
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby Ragian on Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:47 pm

Maybe it was just for Rose then ;)
Captain Ragian

Postby TimWoodbury on Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:58 am

the white rose wrote:As a new player I went through this game again to see why we lost as advised by wing.

helps when town double voter lynches everyonetown
Cook TimWoodbury

Postby the white rose on Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:47 pm

i lynched those who behaved the most scummy, not my fault that the scummiest players were townies.

What would you have me do? lynch those who did not behave like scum?...and remember please i had a double vote not a quadruple vote, the scum players did not need to vote for my lynches plenty of townies did it for them.

If you are a townie and don't want to be lynched don't act like scum!

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:10 pm

We didnt act like scum.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby HotShot53 on Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:48 pm

wing, I didn't lynch you because I wanted to go after experienced players... I pushed for your lynch because you were the only one I could fabricate a case against. And apparently enough town agreed with me that your actions could be perceived as scummy for them to vote you also. Obviously they were wrong, and you were town... but obviously everyone didn't perceive it that way at the time.
Major HotShot53

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:55 pm

HotShot53 wrote:wing, I didn't lynch you because I wanted to go after experienced players... I pushed for your lynch because you were the only one I could fabricate a case against. And apparently enough town agreed with me that your actions could be perceived as scummy for them to vote you also. Obviously they were wrong, and you were town... but obviously everyone didn't perceive it that way at the time.

Logic, my switch from Tim to Streaker (town) was scummy. So to be clear I was lynched on the possibility Tim was scum.

...... you didnt need town to side with you, you just needed WhiteRose.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby the white rose on Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:50 am

I partook in your lynch for very clear and very definite reasons.

1. your switch at the eleventh hour from tim, whom i was about to lynch with you, to streaker.

2. your claim of roleblocker which you claimed you got wrong and you were really the jailer.

3. your unwillingness to protect our cop who was therefore killed by mafia. Any town protective role would naturally protect the cop, you did not, therefore the cop died and your claim was not believed.

these mistakes singled you out as scum, thats why you were lynched.

Next time you are given a town protective role, make sure you protect the cop or you may find that you will be lynched again.....and when you do claim, make sure you get the claim right!

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:55 am

the white rose wrote:I partook in your lynch for very clear and very definite reasons.

1. your switch at the eleventh hour from tim, whom i was about to lynch with you, to streaker.

I switched from a town player to a town player. I switched from a town player who was trying to lynch me to one who wasnt. Why does this make me scum? If tim had been lynched and flipped scum then sure there is a case.

2. your claim of roleblocker which you claimed you got wrong and you were really the jailer.

Mafia roleblocker had already flipped as Dakky, so this is a non argument

3. your unwillingness to protect our cop who was therefore killed by mafia. Any town protective role would naturally protect the cop, you did not, therefore the cop died and your claim was not believed.

Listen to Sausage, your just wrong.

these mistakes singled you out as scum, thats why you were lynched.

Next time you are given a town protective role, make sure you protect the cop or you may find that you will be lynched again.....and when you do claim, make sure you get the claim right!
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives