Conquer Club

Alien: First Contact - town win!!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Alien: First Contact - D2

Postby IcePack on Tue May 02, 2017 2:37 pm

Just to reiterate my position atm, since its easy to be lost in the long post:

Right now, I think Alien Queen can be found between Skoffin/Samlen/Mitch, but I'm having a hard time making reads on them on who exactly I think the culprit is.


Samlen hasn't given me any reason to take away the vote since I made it, so at this point I'm comfortable with that one.
With Skoffin right now not providing much info, all I really have left here is to lean on prior where I had FOS him in the skoffin/pika case.
If we fail vs Samlen, then its a harder pick between inactivity (skoffin) and a suspect (mitch) in my mind. Not sure what people here tend to lean towards, and even
more unclear because of the cult factor (this is my first cult game tho I knew of the concept before hand)
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant IcePack
Clan Director
Clan Director
 
Posts: 13368
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 150
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (12) Clan Achievement (35) Challenge Achievement (4) Tribe Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (13)
General Contribution (25)

Re: Alien: First Contact - D2

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Tue May 02, 2017 4:02 pm

Ragian wrote:Alright. Do we learn the role of the first lynch before we proceed with the next?

@Skoffin, it would be nice if you chimed in...

Well, he hasn't presented much of an argument. Nor has he really been contributing much of anything. Feel like it's him playing somewhat on the fence. Role reveals wouldn't do us much good at this point.
ManBungalow wrote:For BBS, I recommend he get more DDS. That way, he won't experience such jealous BJ's.

Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class DirtyDishSoap
 
Posts: 7577
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Location: Everywhere
Medals: 17
Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Alien: First Contact - D2

Postby benga on Tue May 02, 2017 4:08 pm

Ragian wrote:Alright. Do we learn the role of the first lynch before we proceed with the next?

@Skoffin, it would be nice if you chimed in...



if you hit with first lynch the queen, game will be over
if not, day will continue till the next lynch or day end

VOTE COUNT
madmitch
Skoffin
Ragian
Samlen 3/DDS,mitch, IP
IcePack
DirtyDishSoap

with 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch
User avatar
Colonel benga
Tournament Director
Tournament Director
 
Posts: 5771
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:15 pm
Medals: 219
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2)
Bot Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31) General Achievement (23) Clan Achievement (50) Challenge Achievement (13)
Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (11)

Re: Alien: First Contact - D2

Postby Skoffin on Tue May 02, 2017 9:11 pm

My apologies.

I hoesn;t don't have a feel for Samlen at all, personally I'm more wary of Icepick and Mitch. Someone has seemed off about Ice's play, that he's here but he's also all over the shop.
And as for your question Ice - I thought I would be DDS's next suspect because he literally said so. I find it a bit perplexing that you asked.
Mitch on the other hand - I think Mitch would have chosen SW to recruit, and honestly I'm a bit over letting him skate through every game because 'mitch is just being mitch'. I think he's taking advantage of the fact people don't want to lynch him anymore.

Vote mitch
Image
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
User avatar
Captain Skoffin
 
Posts: 2418
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) General Achievement (1)

Re: Alien: First Contact - D2

Postby IcePack on Tue May 02, 2017 10:20 pm

No I asked why did you vote for him, and then said was it only because he was your next target? Hence I knew he had said that and even referenced it and was asking you why the DDS vote (or if it was just a return vote to his).
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant IcePack
Clan Director
Clan Director
 
Posts: 13368
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 150
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (12) Clan Achievement (35) Challenge Achievement (4) Tribe Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (13)
General Contribution (25)

Re: Alien: First Contact - D2

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Tue May 02, 2017 11:49 pm

Skoffin wrote:My apologies.

I hoesn;t don't have a feel for Samlen at all, personally I'm more wary of Icepick and Mitch. Someone has seemed off about Ice's play, that he's here but he's also all over the shop.
And as for your question Ice - I thought I would be DDS's next suspect because he literally said so. I find it a bit perplexing that you asked.
Mitch on the other hand - I think Mitch would have chosen SW to recruit, and honestly I'm a bit over letting him skate through every game because 'mitch is just being mitch'. I think he's taking advantage of the fact people don't want to lynch him anymore.

Vote mitch

Mitch is mitch, to be fair, this is why I wanted to vote him off the first day.
He's impossible to get a read off of.

As for yourself and why I didn't pick you over Sam...Sam hasn't been in the hospital
ManBungalow wrote:For BBS, I recommend he get more DDS. That way, he won't experience such jealous BJ's.

Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class DirtyDishSoap
 
Posts: 7577
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Location: Everywhere
Medals: 17
Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Alien: First Contact - D2

Postby Ragian on Wed May 03, 2017 1:23 am

I think Skoffin is in the clear, but I'm basing this on intuition rather than deduction. (My intuition has been proven wrong loads of times FYI.) I'm trying to decide between the three others.

Re: Mitch. I read his initial anger at DDS's "you're a bad player" accusations as townie. Moreover, he has given us the following:

madmitch wrote:@ Ragian, I picked Sam because Strike thought he was scummy, then Sam's post on pg6 did not help and DDS also thinks he is not quite right,it might look like I jumpedon the band wagon but look what happened last time ,damned if I do damned if I don't, Now I see Sam is panicing trying to throw Ice or me under the bus, as for the double vote I am not sure where to put the second vote or if the day is over after 1 person gets hung or not?


He argues: 1) SW (then proven townie) thought Samlen was scummy, 2) DDS (proven townie) thinks Samlen is scummy, and 3) there's a post on p.6 that incriminates Samlen.

He doesn't actually provide anything, and nothing of it is based on today (maybe apart from DDS's suspicions).

---

At the moment, I have IcePack as my most scummy of the three - something is just odd, and I don't think it's just playing with a new guy - and a toss-up between mitch and Samlen. Gotta go to work. Will chime in tonight.
ImageImage
User avatar
Captain Ragian
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:39 am
Medals: 97
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (50)

Re: Alien: First Contact - D2

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed May 03, 2017 1:30 am

The deadline is right around the corner however. We need to do something soon
ManBungalow wrote:For BBS, I recommend he get more DDS. That way, he won't experience such jealous BJ's.

Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class DirtyDishSoap
 
Posts: 7577
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Location: Everywhere
Medals: 17
Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Alien: First Contact - D2

Postby benga on Wed May 03, 2017 3:32 am

VOTE COUNT
madmitch 2/skoff, DDS
Skoffin
Ragian
Samlen 2/mitch, IP
IcePack 2/Rag,mitch
DirtyDishSoap

with 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch

little over 48h to deadline!

vote in red pls!

Ragian wrote:Right. So, if we lynch Samlen and Mitch and both flip science officers, DDS gets to shoot before the Alien Queen gets to convert someone?


shot will go thru, queen can still convert
otherwise I should have told the queen about strikes death
Last edited by benga on Thu May 04, 2017 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Colonel benga
Tournament Director
Tournament Director
 
Posts: 5771
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:15 pm
Medals: 219
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2)
Bot Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31) General Achievement (23) Clan Achievement (50) Challenge Achievement (13)
Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (11)

Re: Alien: First Contact - D2

Postby Ragian on Wed May 03, 2017 4:44 am

@DDS, you have no issues with Icepack?
ImageImage
User avatar
Captain Ragian
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:39 am
Medals: 97
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (50)

Re: Alien: First Contact - D2

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed May 03, 2017 4:53 am

Ragian wrote:@DDS, you have no issues with Icepack?

After his post earlier it made me sus. The problem I had with him earlier was that I didn't get much of a read on him, but he has been more active than others.
ManBungalow wrote:For BBS, I recommend he get more DDS. That way, he won't experience such jealous BJ's.

Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class DirtyDishSoap
 
Posts: 7577
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Location: Everywhere
Medals: 17
Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Alien: First Contact - D2

Postby Ragian on Wed May 03, 2017 6:02 am

Say we lynch Samlen and we're not done, whom would you go for?
ImageImage
User avatar
Captain Ragian
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:39 am
Medals: 97
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (50)

Re: Alien: First Contact - D2

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed May 03, 2017 7:23 am

Not entirely sure.

Skoffin wants Mitch...Mitch is impossible to read to begin with, so I find it weird that she would target him when I don't think it's likely he's Queen.
DirtyDishSoap wrote:God forbid if he is scum, no one would suspect him.

He's just so fucking random.

Skoffin herself I'm unlikely to think of at this point just due to her hospital visit(s), wish her activity didn't suck but at least she's trying to keep at it.

Ice has been hard to read to begin with as well. It's almost on the fence to me, coupled with his post that looked odd and just seemed fluffed up, I'm suspicious of him. I'd say Ice would probably be our next best bet.
ManBungalow wrote:For BBS, I recommend he get more DDS. That way, he won't experience such jealous BJ's.

Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class DirtyDishSoap
 
Posts: 7577
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Location: Everywhere
Medals: 17
Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Alien: First Contact - D2

Postby Skoffin on Wed May 03, 2017 7:29 am

For the record; while I am seeing various specialists I'm not actually in a hospital. I've been given a lot of leeway and while I do appreciate it it's not entirely deserved. I aim to participate better from here.

We have two lynches to make, if my understanding is correct we are supposed to make two votes and it's due in under48 hours now correct?

I'm open to the possibility of Sam, though he's not my preference atm, as I certainly do not want to waste one of our lynch opportunities. I'd like to at least lynch one of Ice/Mitch today, however. Yes Mitch plays seemingly at random, but that's not reason to never lynch him. He didn't even do his usual townie soft-claim this game.
Another way we could approach this, who do you think would recruit Strike?
Image
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
User avatar
Captain Skoffin
 
Posts: 2418
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) General Achievement (1)

Re: Alien: First Contact - D2

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed May 03, 2017 7:36 am

Skoffin wrote: For the record; while I am seeing various specialists I'm not actually in a hospital. I've been given a lot of leeway and while I do appreciate it it's not entirely deserved. I aim to participate better from here.

We have two lynches to make, if my understanding is correct we are supposed to make two votes and it's due in under48 hours now correct?

I'm open to the possibility of Sam, though he's not my preference atm, as I certainly do not want to waste one of our lynch opportunities. I'd like to at least lynch one of Ice/Mitch today, however. Yes Mitch plays seemingly at random, but that's not reason to never lynch him. He didn't even do his usual townie soft-claim this game.
Another way we could approach this, who do you think would recruit Strike?

Oh, cool beans!

Yes, that's pretty much right.

Well, I had wanted to lynch him the other day because I figured he'd be more of a liability. Kind of the "oh well now" territory. What's he going to soft claim? "Hey guys! My name is Bill Rye."
That's the issue, I wouldn't know who recruited him otherwise I would have shot him instead of Strike, lol. All I could do was presume that Strike was a likely target. If you're willing to connect the dots with others, I'd welcome that suggestion.
ManBungalow wrote:For BBS, I recommend he get more DDS. That way, he won't experience such jealous BJ's.

Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class DirtyDishSoap
 
Posts: 7577
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Location: Everywhere
Medals: 17
Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Alien: First Contact - D2

Postby Skoffin on Wed May 03, 2017 7:40 am

Mitch soft claims something every game regardless of how ridic, just seems funny he didn't do it this one time lol Could be because it's the only one where he hasn't been town?
The thing is why I think mitch is because I find it hard to think that you, Ragian or Sam picked Strike. He seemed like such an obvious choice that he's be targeted by a Physic or assumed converted and lynched the next day. That leaves it down to ice and mitch. Honestly I'd prefer to lynch both of them.
Image
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
User avatar
Captain Skoffin
 
Posts: 2418
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) General Achievement (1)

Re: Alien: First Contact - D2

Postby IcePack on Wed May 03, 2017 7:49 am

I'm not sure why you think it was fluff, I was gone for 2-3 days and wanted to provide what would have been my posts / reactions as I went. That way I WOULDNT look scummy while being away or get the same "lack of content" complaints we've seen on various others. Maybe it's inexperience on my part.

You said I should have read it all and formed opinions instead of going as I went. To me that is just weird as I have afterwards (the few days after that until lynch deadline) to be able to do that and draw conclusions.

Anyway, I still a salmon first then Mitch approach.

Claims don't matter much at this point but since everyone seems to be putting me as their 2nd choice, I'll claim science officer. (For the record)
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant IcePack
Clan Director
Clan Director
 
Posts: 13368
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 150
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (12) Clan Achievement (35) Challenge Achievement (4) Tribe Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (13)
General Contribution (25)

Re: Alien: First Contact - D2

Postby Ragian on Wed May 03, 2017 7:51 am

I really like Skoffin's point on the recruiting thing...
ImageImage
User avatar
Captain Ragian
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:39 am
Medals: 97
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (50)

Re: Alien: First Contact - D2

Postby madmitch on Wed May 03, 2017 8:13 am

WOW , You are right I do have a bad habit a soft claiming but in this game it would be foolish to do so with the way the roles are, I am glad Skoffin is feeling better and my 2nd pick would be between you and Ice.
User avatar
Private 1st Class madmitch
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:36 pm
Location: ONTARIO CANADA
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (1)

Re: Alien: First Contact - D2

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed May 03, 2017 8:24 am

Skoffin wrote: Mitch soft claims something every game regardless of how ridic, just seems funny he didn't do it this one time lol Could be because it's the only one where he hasn't been town?
The thing is why I think mitch is because I find it hard to think that you, Ragian or Sam picked Strike. He seemed like such an obvious choice that he's be targeted by a Physic or assumed converted and lynched the next day. That leaves it down to ice and mitch. Honestly I'd prefer to lynch both of them.

That's WIFOM though. But if you see a pattern with Mitch that I'm not seeing, then I'll concede. We will at least have another lynch if wrong.

@Ice
By fluff I mean you wrote out your thought process. Generally better to have a short version of what you're thinking instead of explaining in detail about what you missed. Does that make sense? Summaries pretty much, with reasoning. Just get to the point without beating around the bush.

Anyways. We need a lynch and we're running out of time.
Unvote vote mitch.

@mitch
What exactly is foolish about it? Lol
ManBungalow wrote:For BBS, I recommend he get more DDS. That way, he won't experience such jealous BJ's.

Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class DirtyDishSoap
 
Posts: 7577
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Location: Everywhere
Medals: 17
Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Alien: First Contact - D2

Postby IcePack on Wed May 03, 2017 8:52 am

You have two votes you don't have to invite one just bcuz you agree w the other

vote Mitch because he's my #2
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant IcePack
Clan Director
Clan Director
 
Posts: 13368
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 150
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (12) Clan Achievement (35) Challenge Achievement (4) Tribe Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (13)
General Contribution (25)

Re: Alien: First Contact - D2

Postby Ragian on Wed May 03, 2017 8:59 am

I disagree with the current development...
Vote Icepack
ImageImage
User avatar
Captain Ragian
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:39 am
Medals: 97
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (50)

Re: Alien: First Contact - D2

Postby IcePack on Wed May 03, 2017 10:10 am

Ragian wrote:At the moment, I have IcePack as my most scummy of the three - something is just odd, and I don't think it's just playing with a new guy - and a toss-up between mitch and Samlen. Gotta go to work. Will chime in tonight.


So you're voting for me and disagreeing with the current development and want others to vote for me....based on "something being odd"?

I mean, I am the new guy. But to me that's still Uber weak argument and I'm surprised others are jumping on board. But this is weak
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant IcePack
Clan Director
Clan Director
 
Posts: 13368
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 150
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (12) Clan Achievement (35) Challenge Achievement (4) Tribe Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (13)
General Contribution (25)

Re: Alien: First Contact - D2

Postby madmitch on Wed May 03, 2017 10:22 am

[b]vote icepack[/b]
User avatar
Private 1st Class madmitch
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:36 pm
Location: ONTARIO CANADA
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (1)

Re: Alien: First Contact - D2

Postby IcePack on Wed May 03, 2017 11:12 am

madmitch wrote:WOW , You are right I do have a bad habit a soft claiming but in this game it would be foolish to do so with the way the roles are, I am glad Skoffin is feeling better and my 2nd pick would be between you and Ice.


Another questionable vote without a reason
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant IcePack
Clan Director
Clan Director
 
Posts: 13368
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 150
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (12) Clan Achievement (35) Challenge Achievement (4) Tribe Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (13)
General Contribution (25)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users