Seinfeld Mafia! Town Wins! Game Over!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Would you like a deadline?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:59 pm

yes
1
11%
no
8
89%
 
Total votes : 9

Postby The Weird One on Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:29 pm

fireedud wrote:
NESconqueror wrote:thank heavens it was not 2... or I would have been hammered without a right of defense... and that would be unlawful.

not really


i agree.

vote NES

(Why stray from tradition?)
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
User avatar
Sergeant The Weird One
 
Posts: 7235
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: cursing the spiteful dice gods
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby NESconqueror on Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:45 pm

3 from a lynch, but I assure you, I am of NO harm! I just want to survive!
I'm back after an all too long hiatus.
Real life sure knows how to intervene.
User avatar
Private 1st Class NESconqueror
 
Posts: 3324
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:13 pm
Location: in my own NES

Postby fireedud on Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:54 pm

NESconqueror wrote:3 from a lynch, but I assure you, I am of NO harm! I just want to survive!

roleclaim already?
me have no sig
Cook fireedud
 
Posts: 1704
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:06 pm
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby lord voldemort on Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:55 pm

gah a day 1 lynch of nes...interesting.

ill let him be for now,

vote two
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant lord voldemort
 
Posts: 9665
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:39 am
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Medals: 66
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (3)

Postby riggable on Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:45 pm

absolutely random vote vote:crab

He hasn't even confirmed yet, there can be no foul in voting him.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class riggable
 
Posts: 997
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:12 am
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby dustn64 on Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:09 am

Vote Count



NES-Hitman, Fireedud, Jnd (3)

Firth-Illiad (1)

Illiad-Firth (1)

Skoffin-Cena (1)

LoVo-NES (1)

LSU- Ga7 (1)

Crab- Riggable (1)

TWO- LoVo (1)

16 Alive 9 to Lynch!
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class dustn64
 
Posts: 4705
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 4:35 pm
Location: The Birthplace of Basketball
Medals: 1
Assassin Achievement (1)

Postby Iliad on Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:23 am

NESconqueror wrote:3 from a lynch, but I assure you, I am of NO harm! I just want to survive!
NES shut the f*ck up! This is day 1 and these are random vote and you're at -3 shut up!
User avatar
Private 1st Class Iliad
 
Posts: 10439
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:48 am
Medals: 1
Standard Achievement (1)

Postby Hitman079 on Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:47 am

so NOW i see why NES is lynched day 1 so often.
User avatar
Cook Hitman079
 
Posts: 2986
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:43 pm
Location: Tied up in your basement

Postby riggable on Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:51 am

Iliad wrote:
NESconqueror wrote:3 from a lynch, but I assure you, I am of NO harm! I just want to survive!
NES shut the f*ck up! This is day 1 and these are random vote and you're at -3 shut up!



isn't he at -6?
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class riggable
 
Posts: 997
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:12 am
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby Iliad on Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:21 am

Hitman079 wrote:so NOW i see why NES is lynched day 1 so often.

cause he reacts so much to one vote on Day 1, which leads to even more votes and he gets lynched. And then on the next game people random vote him for being lynched day 1 and he over reacts again and he gets lynched again
User avatar
Private 1st Class Iliad
 
Posts: 10439
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:48 am
Medals: 1
Standard Achievement (1)

Postby CrabNebula on Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:32 am

riggable wrote:absolutely random vote vote:crab

He hasn't even confirmed yet, there can be no foul in voting him.


Sign-up thread wrote:CrabNebula

PostPosted: 24 Nov 2007 12:53 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
CNfirm!


SKIMMAR!

Anyway, random vote, throw Kiwitaker
Sergeant 1st Class CrabNebula
 
Posts: 1737
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:19 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)

Postby riggable on Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:33 am

CrabNebula wrote:
riggable wrote:absolutely random vote vote:crab

He hasn't even confirmed yet, there can be no foul in voting him.


Sign-up thread wrote:CrabNebula

PostPosted: 24 Nov 2007 12:53 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
CNfirm!


SKIMMAR!

Anyway, random vote, throw Kiwitaker


Your name has no asterix next to it, my friend. I only assumed.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class riggable
 
Posts: 997
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:12 am
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Re: Seinfeld Mafia Game Thread! Day 1! POST!

Postby CrabNebula on Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:34 am

dustn64 wrote:
Mafia Rules wrote:4. All ‘THROW OUT’ and ‘DON'T THROW OUT’ must be in bold and RED. If they are not, they will not be tallied. (I.E. Throw Out: AK Iceman)


Mod doesn't follow the rules! I say we throw out the mod :twisted:
Sergeant 1st Class CrabNebula
 
Posts: 1737
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:19 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)

Re: Seinfeld Mafia Game Thread! Day 1! POST!

Postby riggable on Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:37 am

CrabNebula wrote:
dustn64 wrote:
Mafia Rules wrote:4. All ‘THROW OUT’ and ‘DON'T THROW OUT’ must be in bold and RED. If they are not, they will not be tallied. (I.E. Throw Out: AK Iceman)


Mod doesn't follow the rules! I say we throw out the mod :twisted:



now who is the skimmer? last page, he changed the rules.


HA, hypocrite :)
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class riggable
 
Posts: 997
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:12 am
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby Iliad on Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:39 am

NESconqueror wrote:thank heavens it was not 2... or I would have been hammered without a right of defense... and that would be unlawful.
yes NES it takes 2 to lynch when there are 15 players
User avatar
Private 1st Class Iliad
 
Posts: 10439
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:48 am
Medals: 1
Standard Achievement (1)

Re: Seinfeld Mafia Game Thread! Day 1! POST!

Postby CrabNebula on Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:46 am

riggable wrote:
CrabNebula wrote:
dustn64 wrote:
Mafia Rules wrote:4. All ‘THROW OUT’ and ‘DON'T THROW OUT’ must be in bold and RED. If they are not, they will not be tallied. (I.E. Throw Out: AK Iceman)


Mod doesn't follow the rules! I say we throw out the mod :twisted:



now who is the skimmer? last page, he changed the rules.


HA, hypocrite :)


Throwing him out for not updating the first page and not including the change of rules in the announcement AND not talking in between NES posts which I generally skip ;)
Sergeant 1st Class CrabNebula
 
Posts: 1737
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:19 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)

Postby Skoffin on Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:54 am

Throw out Ga7 For he's a jolly good fella.
Image
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Best server for minecraft
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Skoffin
 
Posts: 2392
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: London
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:52 am

Throw Out Skoffin for posting all in red as usual
LSU Fighting Tigers The 2003 & 2007 National Football Champions
Irony at its finest
Yomiel wrote:As I said, I DID. He responded very badly both times. He won't even consider that he made a mistake, and this behavior is hurting the game.
Private 1st Class LSU Tiger Josh
 
Posts: 4018
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:00 pm
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby dustn64 on Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:54 am

Vote Count



NES-Hitman, Fireedud, Jnd (3)

Firth-Illiad (1)

Illiad-Firth (1)

Skoffin-Cena (1)

LoVo-NES (1)

LSU- Ga7 (1)

Crab- Riggable (1)

TWO- LoVo (1)

Ga7-Skoffin (1)

Kiwi- Crab (1)

16 Alive 9 to Lynch!
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class dustn64
 
Posts: 4705
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 4:35 pm
Location: The Birthplace of Basketball
Medals: 1
Assassin Achievement (1)

Postby lord voldemort on Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:55 am

unvote vote firth

for winning stupid amount of rt's today
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant lord voldemort
 
Posts: 9665
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:39 am
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Medals: 66
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (3)

Postby ga7 on Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:55 am

Good call. Unvote Vote Firth
User avatar
Lieutenant ga7
 
Posts: 5345
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:15 pm
Location: Pit
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (13) General Achievement (6)
Clan Achievement (4)

Postby dustn64 on Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:59 am

Vote Count



NES-Hitman, Fireedud, Jnd (3)

Firth-Illiad, Ga7, LoVo (3)

Illiad-Firth (1)

Skoffin-Cena, LSU (2)

LoVo-NES (1)

LSU- (0)

Crab- Riggable (1)

TWO- (0)

Ga7-Skoffin (1)

Kiwi- Crab (1)

16 Alive 9 to Lynch!
Last edited by dustn64 on Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class dustn64
 
Posts: 4705
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 4:35 pm
Location: The Birthplace of Basketball
Medals: 1
Assassin Achievement (1)

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:01 am

dustn you keep skipping my vote.
LSU Fighting Tigers The 2003 & 2007 National Football Champions
Irony at its finest
Yomiel wrote:As I said, I DID. He responded very badly both times. He won't even consider that he made a mistake, and this behavior is hurting the game.
Private 1st Class LSU Tiger Josh
 
Posts: 4018
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:00 pm
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:02 am

LSU Tiger Josh wrote:Throw Out Skoffin for posting all in red as usual
LSU Fighting Tigers The 2003 & 2007 National Football Champions
Irony at its finest
Yomiel wrote:As I said, I DID. He responded very badly both times. He won't even consider that he made a mistake, and this behavior is hurting the game.
Private 1st Class LSU Tiger Josh
 
Posts: 4018
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:00 pm
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby nagerous on Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:01 pm

so if you just unvote and vote like normal its counted?
Image
User avatar
Captain nagerous
 
Posts: 8114
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:39 am
Medals: 67
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (14)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron
Login