ANNOUNCEMENT: It is in your best interest to read the rules, I will not repeat them so if you do not then the consequences are on you
NOTE: All times go by USA Central Time Zone.
1. Whatever the mod says goes. Argueing may result in penalties.
2. All votes and unvotes must be in bold and in any color that is easy to read. Voting the mod is a bad idea, don't do it. If I can't read the vote color then your screwy vote won't count.
3. You may vote 'no lynch' to end the day without a lynch.
4. This game is meant to be confusing and absurb, if you play assuming the game is balanced you may end up screwing yourself over.
5. There is to be no discussing the game outside this thread unless your role states otherwise aka if you're listed as mafia or a mason then you may do so at night. Discussing the game otherwise will result in a modkill.
6. There is to be no editing of posts, and no posting words so small that they must be quoted to be read. Doing so may result in penalties.
7. A lynch needs a majority of the town's vote, once a lynch has been reached no unvotes will be counted.
8. You are not allowed to quote any PM's given by the mod, loose paraphrasing is acceptable. Penalties will ensue. There is to be no talking about win conditions, colors of your pm, etc...
9. Once you die, you're dead. You stay that way. No one has the role of Ghost listener so no ghosts need to apply.
10. Making the mod happy may help you through the game.
11. Changing votes occasionally is fine. Do so much that is aggrivates the mod may not be good for your health. Keep that in mind.
12. Be active. Everyone is required to post each game day lest they suffer consequences such as modkill or replacement. If you will be gone at any stage it would be best to let me know.
13. Remember your abc's as they are useful in this game
14. No deadline in day
15. Night will last 72 hours, if you do not send an action within the time-limit you will miss your action that night.
16. Have fun and save your pms. I will make fun of anyone that loses their pm.
17. If you have any questions PM me.
When the alphabet was originally invented, all letters were supposed to be equal. Together these letters were able to combine to form words. As time went on, some letters began to feel they were more special then the others. These letters were known as the "vowels". Some of the vowels began to notice that they could be used individually and still have formed a word. Others noticed that words could not be formed without using a vowel. As a result, the vowels have decided to flex their muscle and tried to intimidate the other letters of the alphabet. The other letters have decided to fight back and attempt to rid the game of the stuck up letters. Good luck consonents. You will need it.
Last edited by LSU Tiger Josh
on Wed May 14, 2008 10:00 pm, edited 14 times in total.
LSU Fighting Tigers The 2003 & 2007 National Football Champions
Irony at its finest
Yomiel wrote:As I said, I DID. He responded very badly both times. He won't even consider that he made a mistake, and this behavior is hurting the game.