The Back-to-Front Thread.

Comment games, quizzes, trivia, elimination games, etc...

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Back-to-Front Thread.

Postby jonesthecurl on Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:47 am

I hope nobody tries to interrupt this.
And remember what the poet said – “in booty there is loot, and in loot booty.” Or sump’n like that.
Sergeant jonesthecurl

Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby wercool on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:33 am

jones can you finish telling us your story.
The king reigns... and his son.
Jesus is the prince!!!

i never have and probably never will use a plug in/ add-on.
Cadet wercool

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (1)

Postby Army of GOD on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:44 am

jones, why did that guy tell you that story about john9blue's blue anus?
saxitoxin wrote:This is the Platinum Lounge, you POS. People should be able to enjoy a surprise dick pic now and then.
Cook Army of GOD

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby Army of GOD on Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:00 am

I bet there's going to be a really long silence thanks to jones's story, and then I'm going to break it with a question.
saxitoxin wrote:This is the Platinum Lounge, you POS. People should be able to enjoy a surprise dick pic now and then.
Cook Army of GOD

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)

Postby saraith on Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:30 am

Man, that was nasty...

I don't think I'm going to post here anymore.
Corporal 1st Class saraith

Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9) Map Contribution (1)

Postby wercool on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:20 pm

contine. i want to here the end.
The king reigns... and his son.
Jesus is the prince!!!

i never have and probably never will use a plug in/ add-on.
Cadet wercool

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (1)

Postby jonesthecurl on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:18 pm

...<mod edit> right up john9blue's <mod edit.>
And remember what the poet said – “in booty there is loot, and in loot booty.” Or sump’n like that.
Sergeant jonesthecurl

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby Army of GOD on Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:03 pm

I'm bored.

Someone tell a story.
Cook Army of GOD

Postby john9blue on Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:27 pm

will you shut up about your fucking salmon already? nobody cares. geez.
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Postby Army of GOD on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:17 pm

Cook Army of GOD

Postby jonesthecurl on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:14 pm

So what do you think the guy said he did after he painted john9blue's poopshoot blue?
I'll give you a clue: The word "insert" is involved...and I think Aog can guess what was inserted where... since the same thing happened to him, (only that one was frozen).
Sergeant jonesthecurl

Postby Army of GOD on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:23 pm

jonsey...I swear to God...DO NOT CONTINUE THE STORY...
Cook Army of GOD

Postby john9blue on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:46 pm

Why must you regale us with your odious fantasies, jones?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
Captain john9blue

Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Postby saraith on Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:31 pm

I hope that Jonsey's story about john9blue isn't so graphic that it has to be edited by 2 different mods.
Corporal 1st Class saraith

Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9) Map Contribution (1)

Postby Army of GOD on Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:31 pm

I think we should take a REALLY, REALLY, REALLY long hiatus.

No more posts for at least a month and a half starting now!
Cook Army of GOD

Postby sensfan on Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:56 am

I better not have Army of GOD post in front of me, he posts 24/7, and often wants hiatus'.

My TPA tournament, Chief Trio, is up. Join it now:http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=159516

I cover the TPA Wrap for the CC Newsletter.
Cook sensfan

Location: In front of my computer sitting on a comfy computer chair
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (8)
General Contribution (1)

Postby spiesr on Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:16 am

Despite wanting video of when he inevitably backs his car off a cliff, I think that sensfan really needs to stop confusing back and front, I mean he is bound to say something just stupid enough to derail this wondrous discussion at any moment.
Captain spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator

Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) General Contribution (3)

Postby Army of GOD on Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:26 am

So sens, tell me why you put that cucumber in your anus... :lol:
Cook Army of GOD

Postby jonesthecurl on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:05 pm

I bet AoG will say something about a penis or an anus next.
Sergeant jonesthecurl

Postby john9blue on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:06 pm

kids' minds these days are always in the gutter. the younger generation has no morals, i say!
Captain john9blue

Postby jonesthecurl on Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:05 pm

Time for a pointless asinine comment I think. Blue? can you cover that? As usual?
Sergeant jonesthecurl

Postby Army of GOD on Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:52 pm

:shock:

Nice story sens...
Cook Army of GOD

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:08 am

Ok, I'm gonna use my mod powers and lock this thread for about 20 or so days.
Cook Army of GOD

Postby jonesthecurl on Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:21 pm

Whatever you do, Aog, don't lock this thread, and don't edit out that story from sens.
Sergeant jonesthecurl

Postby Army of GOD on Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:30 pm

I had to edit out that story sens...I'm sorry...
Cook Army of GOD

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games