Conquer Club

D&D: The Warlock's Boots (NOW RECRUITING!)

Comment games, quizzes, trivia, elimination games, etc...

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: D&D: The Warlock's Boots (Recruitment Full)

Postby Sackett58 on Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:59 am

I will try to put my back to the wall and start hacking. Depending upon my outcome with the 2 ruffians, if I defeat both of them I will pick up the torso of my first victim and use it as a shield and head towards Gorlan.
2010-04-24 18:51:35 - MrMoody: OMG I'm in a game with stunna, what is up with this?
Major Sackett58

Postby CreepersWiener on Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:37 pm

slowreactor wrote:Firnam sees two thugs trying to drag two unconscious bodies out of the back door. He looks ahead, to see if there is any place he can ambush them ahead, with the least chance of retaliation as possible. He doesn't want to have to fight them in open fields - 2v1 is still a bad number. He hopes to be able to dispatch 1 without even being detected, and then get the 2nd while the guy is in shock from his buddy being out.

P.S. do I have any ranged weapons (throwing knives, darts, etc.)?

[Answer: YES. Firnam has a sling. Stones are cheap and easy to find laying around when you need one, and Firnam can use it to Sneak Attack one of the Thugs from the shadows. Firnam is also carrying a dagger for fighting up close and personal.]

DM wrote:Firnam has been outside the tavern for some time, watching to see what would happen. Now, he sees that Sheyla has been captured by one of the Thugs along with her father. The Thugs have stopped to put their captives up on their shoulders so that they can start running. As the thugs pause, Firnam decides to take advantage of the situation and see if he can save Sheyla. Firnam picks up a good sling stone from the ground and loads it into his sling strap. From the shadows the two thugs hear a whirring noise, and then the whirring noise stops and a stone comes flying out of the shadows and heads for one of the thugs as he stands there with a stupid look on his face :?.

[Brute with Sheyla AC15 vs Firnam Sneak Attack with sling +5 Dexterity +2 Sneak Attack +2 Weapon Proficient: 7+5+2+2= 16 HIT][Sling DAMAGE 1d6 + Sneak Attack Damage 2d6 + 5 Dexterity + 1 Charisma for using Sly Flourish power= 3+4+2+5+1=15 points]

DM wrote:As the stone whizzes out of the shadows, the large brute is hit in the head. He staggers for a moment and shakes his head, then he gets angry and looks in the direction the stone came from. He sees a dark figure cloaked in the shadows of the building. He snarls and unsheathes his short sword and charges Firnam while the other brute continues to run away with Gavrin over his shoulder heading for the harbor. Luckily Sheyla is on the ground now, and she seems to be coming around. The only thing that Firnam could think of was that the thieves used some type of knock out poison on her, and her body is just now starting to fight it off. Firnam looks at the angry thug who is running his way and says to himself ~What have I done?~

Meanwhile, inside the Inn, Cheezus is confident that the thief who attacked him is an incompetently slow swordsman; and opts instead to focus on the greater threat of Cackle and his crossbow. Cheezus quickly pulls out an arrow and let's it fly at Cackle who is standing in the rear entry way.

[Cackle AC 18 vs Cheezus Longbow Attack +5 Dexterity +2 Weapon Proficient: 6+5+2=13 MISS]

DM wrote:Cheezus let's his Elven longbow sing, but Cackle is surprisingly quick for a human, and he dodges away. Cackle even found a little extra time to laugh at the Wood Elf's misfortune. "HAHAAHAHAHAHA!" :lol:

Now, the thief that is adjacent to you has found a handed opportunity as Cheezus focused on his ranged shot instead of defending himself against the enemy at his "door". The thief seizes the opportunity and makes an attack on the cleric.

[Tattooed Thief Opportunity Attack +2 vs Cheezus' AC16: 4+2= 6 MISS]

DM wrote:Cheezus' assumption proved correct, that the tattooed thief's feeble swordsmanship was no match for the cleric's speed and perceptions. He can't help but show a sly Elven smirk as he easily avoided the ruffian's blow a second time.

But, as Cheezus is focusing on the ruffian thief, Cackle responds with a shot of his own. Cackle let's loose a crossbow bolt aimed at Cheezus.

"You are a persistent little fairy, aren'tchya, Bub? Too bad for you! HAHAHAHA! :lol: "

A crossbow bolt whizzes towards Cheezus...

[Cackle's Crossbow Attack +5Dex +2Proficient vs Cheezus' AC16: 9+5+2=16 HIT] [Damage 1d6+5Dex: 3+5=8 points damage]

DM wrote:As the crossbow bolt approaches Cheezus, the cleric instinctively dives to avoid having his heart or brain impaled. As Cheezus dives out of danger, the crossbow bolt grazes across the back of his calf. It hurts like hell, but at least the wound won't be mortal.

In the meantime, Cackle has now moved outside with the Thugs and Firnam.

[Next Up: Alastair and Maximus]
Army of GOD wrote:I joined this game because it's so similar to Call of Duty.
Sergeant CreepersWiener

Postby Jace22 on Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:58 pm

so who's left inside the pub
Sergeant 1st Class Jace22

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:01 pm

Alrighty, given that Cackle seems to be running away and double teaming Firnam wouldn't be good, I elect to use my Action point for 2 attacks this turn.

I'll cast Flaming Sphere as my first attack at Cackle and Magic Missles as my second attack at the tattoed thug attacking Cheezus.
Captain safariguy5

Postby Jace22 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:01 am

if there are no enemies in the pub, then I will chase after and attack Cackle

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:18 am

Jace22 wrote:so who's left inside the pub

I believe there are about 5 thieves left in the pub.
Captain safariguy5

Postby CreepersWiener on Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:07 pm

safariguy5 wrote:
Jace22 wrote:so who's left inside the pub

I believe there are about 5 thieves left in the pub.

That is correct:
1thief on Maximus
2 thieves on Gregor
1thief on Gorlan
1 thief on Cheezus
Last edited by CreepersWiener on Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sergeant CreepersWiener

Postby Jace22 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:23 pm

then I attack another thief near me

Postby CreepersWiener on Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:56 pm

DM wrote:Alastair has watched the battle from behind his table for more than enough time, he figures. His friends seem to really need some help, so he reckons he will give them some. "Oh...what is that spell?" Alastair asks himself, tapping his wand against his head. "Oh yes! FLAMING SPHERE!" As he remembers the spell he learned from his old Elven mentor's books, he points his wand towards Cackle. Just a few feet away from the brazen rogue, a ball of flame appears out of nowhere and floats in the air. Alastair mentally commands the fiery orb to roll through the air and strike Cackle...the Flaming Sphere obeys!

[Cackle's Reflex 14 vs Flaming Sphere +4 Intelligence: 2+4=6 MISS]

DM wrote:As Alastair commands the sphere to move towards Cackle, Cackle has already moved himself outside the doorway and the sphere floats where Cackle once stood, and it is waiting its next arcane command from Alastair. Although Alastair is a bit upset over the accuracy of his spell, he is all the more determined to help his Elven friend Cheezus and musters up enough resolve to perform a quick attack spell. A bright white energy forms on the tip of Alastair's wand and he hurtles it at the tattooed thief that is attacking Cheezus.

[Alastair uses his Action Surge Feat this round +3 along with his Intelligence +4 vs Tattooed Thief's Reflex 11: 4+3+4=11 HIT][DAMAGE 2d4 + 4 INT: 1+4+4=9 points damage]
[*NOTE TO safariguy5: You can use Wand Accuracy once per encounter which will add +2 to one attack roll for having a good Dexterity score, also, your character's Flaming Sphere is still active and you can attack with it again if you want. You just have to use a standard action, which means you won't be able to cast any other spells until you end this one.]

DM wrote:Alastair unleashes a powerful bolt of magical force. It rips across the inn and strikes the thief in the chest, stopping his heart instantly. His body falls to the floor just a few feet from Cheezus...his life force snuffed out.

As Alastair prepares himself for another magical spell, Maximus takes a ferocious swing at the last thief standing before him. The thief's eyes grow wide as he sees the power of the fiery Genasi. The thief still has images in his head of his partner flying across the tavern in a smoldering heap. The thief tries to defend himself the best he can...

[Thief AC 10 vs Maximus GreatSword Attack: Strength +4,Weapon Proficiency +3, Sure Strike At-Will Power +2, Two Handed Weapon Talent +1: 2+4+3+2+1=12 HIT][DAMAGE 1d10: 8 points damage]

DM wrote:The thief puts up his small short sword to try to parry Maximus' powerful stroke, but the thief's blade only snaps in half and Maximus' GreatSword leaves a wicked gash in the thief's abdomen. The thief falls to his knees and dies at Maximus' feet...the fetid smell of entrails wafts through the air.

[A quick recap of what is going on at the moment:

2 Thieves ganged up on Gregor
1 Thief on Gorlan
Cackle is now outside with Firnam, Sheyla, and the Charging Thug
The Second Thug with Gavrin has made his way in the direction of the Harbor
Cheezus, Alastair, and Maximus have no thieves adjacent to them anymore
Alastair has a Flaming Sphere that he can command on his turn
Urlag is still unconscious on the floor

Ok, Now it is Gregor's turn to act and then Gorlan's!
]
Sergeant CreepersWiener

Postby jonesthecurl on Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:16 pm

When it's my turn, I'll still be singing, improvising new words to the classic tune. There's a bit about
The Fair Lady's sword sped straight to his heart, as love sped to the Lady's,
and a bit about the feiry fighter
sending their souls straight to Hades
. Rapping on a theme of Fire and Ice, I send a bolt of deadly cold at the thief facing me.
Gregor will get a whole verse to himself in a moment...
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby Sackett58 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:49 pm

I swing for the one on my right.
2010-04-24 18:51:35 - MrMoody: OMG I'm in a game with stunna, what is up with this?
Major Sackett58

Postby wercool on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:53 am

ok can i ask a question how much damage does it take to kill somone
The king reigns... and his son.
Jesus is the prince!!!

i never have and probably never will use a plug in/ add-on.
Cadet wercool

Postby Quirk on Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:18 am

We need an idea of hit point totals for our characters. So Cheezus will know who needs to be healed. When it's his turn Cheezus will cast cure light wounds on himself and try to evaluate who else needs healing.
Image Image

"Zungguzungguguzungguzeng"
-Yellowman
pancakemix wrote:Quirk, you are a bastard. That is all.
Major Quirk

Postby CreepersWiener on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:02 pm

DM wrote:Gregor looks at the chubby thief getting up from his little fall. The thief looks a little befuddled at how he was able to make that kind of mistake. Was Gregor really that fast or smart? Surely, that HalfOrc should have a blade buried between his shoulder blades right now! The taller beanpole thief gives his buddy a nudge with his elbow and says,"Ok, Rusty...I tinks weez canz takes 'im!"

Gregor moves himself to guard his rear, not wanting to make that mistake again. It was just luck (or maybe there was some kind Orcish god--yeah, right!) that made Gregor move at that very moment before that little fat twerp could back stab him.

Gregor stares both of the thieves down, and tightens his knuckles around his two handed Orcish blade. In the Orcish tongue it is called Grymmƶk, but in the common language it is translated as Death Wish.

Gregor's brows drop and his visage becomes fearful. The greenish gray tint of his HalfOrc skin and mossy black hair and huge side burns gives the impression of impeding gloom and despair. His bottom tusks, though shorter than a full blooded Orc's, are still intimidating. And Gregor's almost flat upturned nose gives his countenance a skull-like feature that reminds his opponents of death itself.

Gregor at this very moment has only one thing to say to these two guys:

"Time to DIE, little cousins!"

[Chubby Thief Ac 10 vs Gregor's Cleave at-will power +5 Str +3 Weapon Proficiency +1 Two Handed Weapons Expert -2 For being drunk: 8+5+3+1-2=15 HIT][DAMAGE GreatSword 1d10 +5 Str +10 drunk +1d10 for using HalfOrc Furious Assault Racial Power: 9+5+10+3= 27 points of damage!]

[Cleave Damage +5 Str vs Beanpole Thief: 5 points Damage]

DM wrote:Gregor uses all his HalfOrcen ferocity to settle the score with the little fat street dog. Death Wish easily decapitates the chubby thief and a fountain of warm blood spews into the air, at the same time Gregor's blow was so incredibly strong that it completely passed through the chubby thief and sliced it's way through the beanpole thief's chest. With a gaping wound the Beanpole Thief looked down and knew that it was mortal...so much blood coming out like a waterfall onto the floor. The stench of blood is pleasing to Gregor's HalfOrcish nose and he smiles a big toothed grin at the Beanpole before he collapses to the floor with his face in a puddle of blood.

As Gregor relishes in the onslaught of bloody carnage by the front entrance, Gorlan is trying to inspire himself to keeping his focus. Cackle's crossbow bolt really hurt him pretty badly, and he is trying to motivate himself by refraining songs and prose, and it really seems to have helped. The pain of his wound is becoming less and less, and he has hope that he and his friends will win this particular fight.

He sees the thief facing him, and he raises his hands high above his head (remembering an old wizard's spell he picked up while visiting the Northern Most Kingdoms of Nyordand. He conjures a bitter white ray of magical frost and hurls it at the thief. The time it takes Gorlan to cast the spell and throw it has given his foe a possible opportunity to strike Gorlan.

[Gorlan uses Majestic Word as a minor action and takes a healing surge +4 Charisma: 6+4=10 Healing Points]

[Gorlan Attacks with Ray Of Frost +2 Intelligence vs Thief's Fortitude 11: 14 HIT][Ray Of Frost DAMAGE 1d6+2 & target is slowed until Gorlan's next turn: 3+2=5 points damage]

[Scurvy Thief Opportunity Attack +2 vs Gorlan AC13: 16+2=18 HIT][DAMAGE Shortsword 1d6: 2 points damage]

DM wrote:As Gorlan unleashes his magical assault on the thief, the scurvy rabble is able to slip his blade just under the Bard's lifted arm. The edge of the blade just makes a small cut under Gorlan's arm and it probably would have been worse if Gorlan wasn't able to freeze the thief solid with his bardic arcane dabbling. The thief is frozen in his attack stance and Gorlan has to gingerly remove his arm from over the shortsword's blade. Gorlan gives the frozen cur a swift kick with his boot and the thief slides across the floor in front of Gregor Tombs. Gregor hammers the thief on top of the head with his large bare Half Orc fist and the thief shatters into a hundred pieces--scattering across the tavern floor.

"Haha! That FUN!" Gregor says to Gorlan.

As Gregor thinks he is having fun inside the tavern, Firnam is facing a charging foe.

"You little Street Rat! I will murder you for what you did to me! RAWRR!" threatens the thug that Firnam hit in the head earlier with his sling. The Thug is charging full force at Firnam with his short sword drawn and Firnam no longer can depend on hiding in any shadows to avoid this confrontation.

Sheyla has just come to and she screams,"Firnam! Watch OUT!"

[Thug Attack +4 Charge +1 vs Firnam's AC17: 3+4+1=8 MISS]

DM wrote:As the large Brute tries a charging blow, Firnam's agility proves to be too much. Firnam easily rolls away to the side and the Brute's sword meets the bricks of the wall of the Dancing Goat, and a few sparks are seen in the dark of the night.

"Bah! I'll slice you in half, boy!" The thug yells angrily as he misses his opportunity to skewer the young thief alive.

Inside the Tavern--Gregor, Gorlan, and Maximus look at the mess. Over turned chairs, tables busted in half, blood and guts strewn upon the floor, walls, and...even the ceiling!

Gorlan has never seen such carnage before, and begins to turn a bit green but holds his composure. Maximus says,"Someone's going to have to clean this all up."

Gregor's only response to Maximus as he scans his bloody free-for-all,"Uh oh."

Just then two of the town watch guards enter the front door of the building. They cannot believe what they are seeing, they seem horrified by the scene inside the tavern. Mr. Urlag is just starting to come to and is starting to sit up on the floor.

"What has happened here?!?" questions one of the guards looking at each person in the tavern.

The old drunken man is still singing a song, even though a sword broke his table to smithereens minutes ago.

[Okay, time to recap and get things in order:

No more THIEVES inside Tavern, but two town guards have decided to investigate things and demand answers from somebody...ANYBODY!
Mr.Urlag is just waking up
Alastair is still in control of his Flaming Sphere which is located just in front of the rear entrance to the Tavern
Cackle is now outside
The Second Thug has disappeared towards the Harbor
And Firnam has just dodged a charge attack by the First Thug

Okay, Firnam and Cheezus may act

*Note: Alastair's Flaming Sphere is blocking the rear exit, so no line of sight yet. Running past it will probably cause some fire damage. Alastair is able to end the Flaming Sphere Spell as a free action, but he hasn't declared to do so yet.
]
Sergeant CreepersWiener

Postby CreepersWiener on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:44 pm

Quirk wrote:We need an idea of hit point totals for our characters. So Cheezus will know who needs to be healed. When it's his turn Cheezus will cast cure light wounds on himself and try to evaluate who else needs healing.

[Gorlan: Maximum HP 25. He currently has 21HP
Gregor: Max HP 29
Maximus: Max HP 29
Firnam: Max HP 22
Alastair: Max HP 23
Cheezus: Max HP 23
]
Sergeant CreepersWiener

Postby slowreactor on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:56 pm

Firnam, guessing that the people inside the tavern will come out shortly to rescue Sheyla, decides to go for a quick attack that will merely stun & incapacitate the thug - he does not need power, he just needs to be able to get this guy off his back, so he can hunt down the other thug that is heading towards the harbor.

P.S. I'm leaving early tomorrow & won't be back till late Saturday night, so if needed, throw me on autopilot after this :)
Colonel slowreactor

Postby CreepersWiener on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:01 pm

gotchya.
Sergeant CreepersWiener

Postby Quirk on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:17 pm

Cheezus tries to exit out the back without being burned. Using his size and dexterity to avoid the Flaming Sphere without calling attention to himself.
Image Image

"Zungguzungguguzungguzeng"
-Yellowman
pancakemix wrote:Quirk, you are a bastard. That is all.
Major Quirk

Postby jonesthecurl on Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:49 pm

Gorlan talks to the guards, telling the story of what has just happened in sufficient detail to convince, with the right spin to make "our side" appear heroes. He suggests that the villains looked like Thieves Guild to him, but that they seem to have strayed into assassin role. He heroically doesn't mention the obviously painful wound he has taken.

He also asks, naively, if it's all right for Thieves to stray into kidnapping or not? And if not, there's some innocent citizens not too far away in need of the Guard's help. He offers himself as a volunteer for a posse, should one be needed. He winces as he says this, holding his wounded arm.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby safariguy5 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:19 am

Alastair dispels the flaming sphere. In his most eloquent voice, he calls out the the guards

A ruffian and his buddies were harassing the barmaid, and were booted out after drawing a dagger. They came back with reinforcements and knocked both the barmaid and a patron unconscious, dragging them outside. We managed to slow down one of them, and the leader Cackle outside the back door. Come quick and apprehend them before they get away!
Captain safariguy5

Postby Sackett58 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:55 am

Gregor goes through the bodies looking for coins. After that Gregor pours some water into a bowl and starts cleaning himself up. "Momma always said to clean up one self after play".
Major Sackett58

Postby CreepersWiener on Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:46 pm

DM wrote:As Firnam decides that it be best for him to follow the first Thug out to the Harbor, Cackle has met him outside the tavern. Cackle has also commanded the other Brute from attacking Firnam.

"Boy, Firnam...this has been a bit more than we had planned, eh?" Cackle snickers impishly. "All of this hassle for a little ol' book? You got the book, right?" Cackle asks.

"Yes, I have the book right here, but I don't understand why on Earth it is so important? I just got a bad vibe about all this."

"Yeah, I know what you mean...but a job's a job, right? Anyway, if that book is so damned important to the Githarian scum...then it must be twice as much too us, eh?" again Cackle snickers.

Sheyla looks at Firnam with an aura of disappointment,"Firnam, it was you? You stole the book?"

Firnam can see tears welling up in Sheyla's eyes.

"I'm sorry, Sheyla...I didn't know that it belonged to your father...I was returning it when I found out a little more about it. Here! You can have it back!" Firnam pulls the book from his thieves pouch and hands it to Sheyla, but Cackle is dismayed.

"You have a soft spot for this girl, huh?" Cackle asks scornfully. "I understand, kid...I have made the same mistakes, but that book belongs to the Black Jack. I have lost a bunch of ruffians...although none of them were Black Jack's best thieves." Cackle snickers again. "The Githarian Wytch Runner that hired us, never paid us and couldn't pay us enough for the losses that have occurred tonight, do you understand?" Cackle quizzically looks at Firnam as he asks the question. "I would suggest that you and I take that book and hide for a while until things blow over."

Shelya looks at both Cackle and Firnam scornfully,"Cackle, you son of a bitch! You know that book belongs to my father! How dare you and Firnam take it upon yourselves to claim it as your own!"

Firnam looks at his boots in shame at the sting of Sheyla's words, but Cackle only sneers at her.

But then...there is a sound of crossbow's clicking, and suddenly Cackle, the Big Thug, and Firnam are surrounded by 10 town guards. Escape is hopeless.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
As Alastair dispels his Flaming Sphere at the door, Cheezus swiftly runs through the rear entry to help anyone outside from the thugs and Cackle. When he gets outside he notices that there is a regiment of towns guards that have surrounded the remaining thieves. He sees a young thief dressed in black shadow clothing, a large thug, Cackle the Rogue, and Sheyla Darkwatcher, who is now conscious. The guards eye the Elven Cleric, and are forced to ask him his business.

Inside the Inn, Gorlan is trying to explain the night's disturbance the best he can, and the guards listen intently. He relays about the theft and the kidnapping, and the guards listen with open ears. The guards know that these are nothing more than a brigand of thieves and criminals, also Mr. Urlag is awake and he is a respected member in the WinterHaven community (this is the name of the town you are in--WinterHaven in the Land of Nyordand). Gorlan adds an added flare to his diplomacy and the guards listen intently.

[Guards DC 15 vs Gorlan's Diplomacy Skill +4 Charisma +5 for being Trained +5 for Encounter Power Words of Friendship: 8+4+5+5=22 Diplomacy Skill Check SUCCESSFUL]
DM wrote:The guards listen to the story that Gorlan gives and are satisfied with what is being told to them. However, the rest of the thieves must be arrested...including Firnam, who the rest of the party does not know that he was trying to return the book in his own fashion.

The guards surround Cackle, the one Thug, and Firnam and take them into custody. They are each told that they will have meet with the regional judge in the next three days to see what needs to be done about this disturbance. Meanwhile, Sheyla's father's book is kept by the town guard for evidence. They are completely oblivious to the importance of the book to Sheyla, her Father, and countless other shackled magic users of Githar.

Firnam, The Big Thug, and Cackle are all taken away and locked up in the local jail. The book was confiscated and put into jail guard's desk.

Cackle has a couple Thieves Picks he smuggled into the Jail...(if he wants to use them?)

[It is Cackle's turn to act]
Last edited by CreepersWiener on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant CreepersWiener

Postby safariguy5 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:50 pm

Point of Order: The kingdom is fine with a magic user like myself as long as we're not subjects of that kingdom?
Captain safariguy5

Postby CreepersWiener on Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:57 pm

safariguy5 wrote:Point of Order: The kingdom is fine with a magic user like myself as long as we're not subjects of that kingdom?

[Answer to Point of Order: As long as you are not in the Empire of Githar, you need not worry about your magic user abilities. Githar is stricter on magic users and will either fine them for a license to practice magic OR shackle them if they prove to be against the Empire's best interests.]
Last edited by CreepersWiener on Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sergeant CreepersWiener

Postby CreepersWiener on Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:00 pm

I will need to post a map of what we are talking about...please give me some time. Githar is an Empire far away from Nyordand. Tabor is a land just south of Githar and is a desert type of land.
Sergeant CreepersWiener

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games