Factiods

Comment games, quizzes, trivia, elimination games, etc...

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Factiods

Postby Army of GOD on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:56 pm

I love picking him as my pitcher in Mario Baseball for the Wii because he reminds me of those long-armed left-handers that have dastardly curveballs.

Next: Legends of the Hidden Temple
saxitoxin wrote:This is the Platinum Lounge, you POS. People should be able to enjoy a surprise dick pic now and then.
Cook Army of GOD

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby radiojake on Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:57 am

Army of GOD wrote:I love picking him as my pitcher in Mario Baseball for the Wii because he reminds me of those long-armed left-handers that have dastardly curveballs.

Next: Legends of the Hidden Temple

Watched it all the time during the short, 4 week stint when we had cable TV - (It was in 1997 - We had it for four weeks, and then got rid of it again) After returning to normal free-to-air TV, I was unable to watch the crappy knock-off kid's 'Maze-Adventure-Game-Show' type of programmes - They just never compared.

NEXT: The collective claim for Autonomy by the Zapatista movement in Chiapas, Mexico
-- share what ya got --
Lieutenant radiojake

Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby rdsrds2120 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:36 pm

Zapatista grass-roots communities began to organise their own Autonomous Municipalities in 1996. These locally elected councils were formed to oversee the self-governing of the areas of Chiapas where the people had risen in armed rebellion against the Mexican State on 1st Jan 1994. A total of 32 Autonomous Municipalities were organised, encompassing a support base of several hundred thousand.

next: Water

-rd
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120
Retired Administrator

Medals: 90
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (9)

Return to Forum Games